Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I vote for keeping it in German , "Resistance" ! Like a special signature from the coder...
I'm not German but feels fun to have a touch of Europe in the American world, hehe.
A detail but this where you find the devil :)
HEHEHE that just played on my pandora channel a little while ago. Good call, that and Moscow are a couple of my favorite songs by them.
If not in the game, then all round it we have a great international flavor, with you, DA22, and obviously Palanto Games. I am certain the rest of the on here are not ALL yanks. and we love what ya bring( by we I mean me, by sweet I mean dirty... umm damn channeling Marilyn Manson :p )

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
HEHEHE that just played on my pandora channel a little while ago. Good call, that and Moscow are a couple of my favorite songs by them.
If not in the game, then all round it we have a great international flavor, with you, DA22, and obviously Palanto Games. I am certain the rest of the on here are not ALL yanks. and we love what ya bring( by we I mean me, by sweet I mean dirty... umm damn channeling Marilyn Manson :p )
o/ BanAr.jpg

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Heh, I actually got the save from 0.4.1.0 to work, mostly. Just used the console to add in missing variables as needed, and ignoring any errors that had to do with functions not working. Guess I'm having fun being too "lazy" to start a new game. I don't think I've missed any story so far.

I didn't get a game upgrade to work from 0.4.1.0 though. I downloaded the full 0.4.1.1 game and then the update pack that goes from 0.4.1.1 to 0.4.5.0, which is the correct procedure.
uhm it's v0.4.4.1 to 0.4.5.0 not 0.4.1.1 :D since the numbers stand for: 0 = not finished game, 4 chapter four, 5 part five, 0 patch number

Well if you fiddle around with the stats it should work ;) But only as long as I don't ask for the stats you have with syrina or lynara or any character in person :) This update was only a simple if else statement that asked for which ending you got with chapter four part one ;)

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
At first I thought this would be another part of the chapter without sexual content, but I'm glad I was wrong. Love how I'm allowed to turn Lynara into such a slut, thanks a lot!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
At first I thought this would be another part of the chapter without sexual content, but I'm glad I was wrong. Love how I'm allowed to turn Lynara into such a slut, thanks a lot!
Glad you enjoyed it, @Project: MeMe !!
Things are picking up now... got one more release with some blah, blah, blah... but then close the rest of the series with sex.... ;)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I've just read the last review made which is quite sympathic and made some valid points, as the underated and deserving way much more support than it got...Just for the author of the review, i will say that the coder is German (or an Austrian in disguise, hehe) indeed but the writer/creator is an American. Which explain the level and extended english vocabulary, you can find here.
I may add that he seemed to have skip the entire Snoop Dog/Dr Dre/Ice T/2PAC discography for inspiration.

Ps : I love Dr dre Music but ain't really shakespeare ;)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
@ASLPro3D , Snoop dogg is a poet...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I married a cajun woman that loved rap so... hehehe
I have to admit I love when groups cross-genre, they did a cover ov the beach boys "Good Vibrations" that got them noticed if you are curious. :)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017

I married a cajun woman that loved rap so... hehehe
I deleted the post was too OT but what the hell...haha it is fun in this little corner of the forum. :)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Sort of to cover our butts on 'topic' and yet stay with the theme (thanks for the grand setup @El bacca Del Chew )
Jack, with the end of book 1 coming and our background changes a certain song in my metal past keeps coming up, and I chuckle everytime 'pops' on my pandora list : Peace Sells. Two pieces in particular(though other apply to some of the other discussions we all have had) 'What do you mean I don't believe in god I talk to him every day.' and 'If there a new way, I will be the first in line.' (well, minus the negative connotation of the next line). Thought I would share the level that our Wicked World has touch other aspects of my thought patterns :p.

[/QUOTE] When we visited her homeland, there was not a road trip without a stop at the drive through liquor store for "road" drinks, so I am not all that surprised. :p

Cool, worked for local bands doing street work and hung out with artists at open mic types of events. I loved the people (probably even more than the scene).

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Alright finally had the time to read @Safetydummy's review and the review of @N1K17Y :)
Thank you for the flowers Safetydummy, and for this really AWESOME, long and good review :) (Don't forget funny :D )
It took me some time to read it because I had to read so many other things lately that I didn't want to rush through yours :) Yes I guess I'm falling under the flag ASLPro3D too ;) Thanks again for this awesome review :)

N1K17Y, I think someone already explained it, at least I remember reading it somewhere, yes I'm german but the writer is American, so that's actually why his english is that great, besides he really is an Author since he even released a novel :) Thanks for your great review and I hope we'll hear some more from you around here :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes