ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Pft I own and have re read Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time series quite a few times, if you're familiar with his work he draws influence heavily from many different religions & also blended his own style/fantasy in & he did amazing, hope you enjoy the same level of success in you're area of expertise, we all know you deserve it, I still get an occasional day-mare that the ASLPro3D team gets scooped up by a big time company
I had to look Robert Jordan up, as I had never heard of the Wheel in Time series... come find out I HAVE read some of his Conan work, so will have to check out his other series.

I don't think you have too much to fear about me and @Palanto getting picked up by a big time company... while it would be nice, I don't think we'd even register as a small blip on their radar.

Right now, I am just content in entertaining all of you with my stories, interacting and talking with all of you about them and sharing the journeys, discoveries and adventures that we've found ourselves on. It would be nice to make more money for the effort, but I really prefer the ability to talk and interact with those who read our stuff and who enjoy it. :)

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I feel like that annoying kid in the back seat that constantly shouts "are we nearly there yet" during a trip.

No rush though @Palanto, take all the time you need.

We don't mind giving you a nice, long hour. Maybe 90 minutes if you need a bit longer.
It is like standing in front of the stove, trying to WILL the pot to boil faster... (I should know, I've been known to do it upon occasion)!!! x'Dx'D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm more worried that the crazy guy with the freaky hair on Ancient Aliens is right, and that Aliens will come and steal them from us.
If a big company gets them, we will eventually see their work, but aliens don't share, so we will never see it if they get them.
As I said, I doubt any Big Time Company is going to notice the small group of @Palanto, my wife and I enough to try and snatch us up... it'd be nice, but doubt it; And I seriously doubt we'd have to worry about aliens... if they are clever enough to manage interstellar travel, then they'd be smart enough to see the primitive nature of our species and would avoid us... or at least be smart enough to know that @Palanto and I would PROBE BACK! :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is like standing in front of the stove, trying to WILL the pot to boil faster... (I should know, I've been known to do it upon occasion)!!! x'Dx'D
I got banned from the kitchen by my partner for constantly checking the oven. If a joint of meat goes in, despite knowing it will take a couple of hours, i'll check it every 30 minutes. She let it slide for ages when we first moved in together but I ruined her Yorkshire Puddings by constantly opening the oven so they didn't rise, that was it then, kitchen ban unless it's me cooking.

Oct 9, 2017
woot!!!!!! gonna make this one alarm when they said they're gonna release it nextweek :FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::FuckYea::tf:..

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I got banned from the kitchen by my partner for constantly checking the oven. If a joint of meat goes in, despite knowing it will take a couple of hours, i'll check it every 30 minutes. She let it slide for ages when we first moved in together but I ruined her Yorkshire Puddings by constantly opening the oven so they didn't rise, that was it then, kitchen ban unless it's me cooking.
Yeah, I sometimes plant myself in front of the stove and flash my fingers at it, like the old Kohls commercial, mumbling: "cook, cook, cook"... but never seems to make the roast, chicken or turkey cook any faster... :D

I ban the wife from the kitchen whenever I cook (I seem to be in charge of feeding her), but I leave the kitchen when ever she bakes (which is DAMN GOOD at doing). ;)

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah, I sometimes plant myself in front of the stove and flash my fingers at it, like the old Kohls commercial, mumbling: "cook, cook, cook"... but never seems to make the roast, chicken or turkey cook any faster... :D

I ban the wife from the kitchen whenever I cook (I seem to be in charge of feeding her), but I leave the kitchen when ever she bakes (which is DAMN GOOD at doing). ;)
lol i ban my girlfriend from the kitchen she is the worst cook i have ever met i do not know how but she managed to burn pancakes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can't lie, my girl had to teach me to cook. I could manage stuff like pasta bakes and things that didn't require timing but trying to put a roast together with things that cook at different times was beyond me a couple of years ago. I'd put it all on at the same time and by the time the meat was cooked the stuffing was black and solid, the veg had turned to mush and the gravy was so thick it could be carved.

Bless her for putting up with it and trying to eat it but it does make me question the food I lived on before we got together and I lived alone. My favourite meal then was super noodles and tinned meatballs.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Will the new version be compatible with old saves?
I always try to make it compatible, but in the past sometimes it just didn't work out like I planned and ended up making it even worse :) But they should work with the next update ;) At least I'm not too worried about it ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I always try to make it compatible, but in the past sometimes it just didn't work out like I planned and ended up making it even worse :) But they should work with the next update ;) At least I'm not too worried about it ;)
Won't matter much after this episode, as we will also be going with a new system and game... so those just playing for the first time (the new game) will be able to set the choices that they want (for a few of the characters like Janice and William)... we will be working on a way to take the data generated from "Wicked Choices: Book One" to move to "Adventures of a Changed Boy" and both that data crossing over to "Wicked Choices: Book Two" when we start that one.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Just want to be clear before I download, it says;
All patches/updates must be applied to update to the latest version (0.5.1.1), if you get stuck, check the installation tutorial above.

Yes there is a full 5.2 download, does the full 5.2 work or?

Reactions: ASLPro3D
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes