Oct 9, 2017
cant stop thinking in whats gonna happened to him after tele in the hell realm ahahah xD so in this book 1 only her niece/mother-in-law/sister-in-law(which is the daughter of the maid)/mistress-in-law(maid)/and her trusted side chick alien/devil/succubus (i dnt know why but that is how i see fit xD)!! :tf::tf::tf::tf:

and the new game too hmmm ... if book 1 was a success then book 2 is gonna make in Bigger wave!!!!!!!!!!!!:WutFace::WutFace:

The David

Jun 19, 2017
Another game that gets the prestigious 9/10 from David.
David wants to thank you for letting name himself David Davidson in the game and also for few very specific things that David considers as his kinks and fetishes.
Great Job

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Just wanted to stop by and say hey, and of course to say that I hope all is well and good (based on our previous conversation some time ago when I played this this VN for the first time and gave my take on it, by which you seemed to have been touched, hehe :) ), and as a third to I just wanted to say that I'm very much looking forward to the next update to progress the story, very high anticipation indeed! :)

Keep up the brilliant work you guys are doing @Palanto @ASLPro3D @And of course the Mrs.! :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
oh i thought it would be a big project in the Adventure of a change boy even though its an side story with the WC story XD .. well yah im looking forward ..
@[URL='https://f95zone.com/members/000000.239976/']000000[/URL] there will be a bit of a continuation of "Wicked Choices: Book One" but none of the players will be playing the role of Lynara or the MC in it... it will deal with a lot of the side characters and things that are progressing... and from a prospective of characters other than the MC (who has been telling the story thus far) so the viewpoint is going to be 3rd person in this side-arc, while "Book One" (and "Book Two") has and will remain in first person.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just wanted to stop by and say hey, and of course to say that I hope all is well and good (based on our previous conversation some time ago when I played this this VN for the first time and gave my take on it, by which you seemed to have been touched, hehe :) ), and as a third to I just wanted to say that I'm very much looking forward to the next update to progress the story, very high anticipation indeed! :)

Keep up the brilliant work you guys are doing @Palanto @ASLPro3D @And of course the Mrs.! :)
Thank you so much @Eerie Entity!! We will endeavor to continue to do so!! :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Another game that gets the prestigious 9/10 from David.
David wants to thank you for letting name himself David Davidson in the game and also for few very specific things that David considers as his kinks and fetishes.
Great Job
Thank you @The David, if you could please convey our thanks to @The David, for his generous thanks to our work, as well as, @The David's praise, also, we'd greatly appreciate it @The David!!

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
My sugsetion would be a theatre.
I paint before my inner eye the scene were William/Billie must perfome a role in a dress that are not to his/her liking. Also the theatre can be one that shows a lot a skin or playes that are very liberate.

Also some classic shabby back alley is also a variant. I would most likely place this in the outerskirt of the town perhaps near Adult Entertainment Area.

For my point of view the playground for the this setting should not be to much overloaded with erotic etc. Your setting, IMHO, is one the should be "realistic". So I would find it a bit strange, if we hace too many options to have some fun.
I mean: yes the antichrist is now here, but the rest of the world works the same as yesterday. People don't change that fast. Sure, the antichrrist will influence the people around him, but this change are not happening overnight.
Hmmm... a Theatre Circus Troop... interesting idea, @c3p0! I haven't been to one of those kinds of performances in a while, I did so enjoy them... it was sort of like an at home "Burning Man" gathering... quite fun, with interesting performances!!

And believe me, we'll be keeping it pretty real... while there will be a ton of locations, many of the activities and such won't open for the perverted stuff to take place till the story allows it. Doing it this way to keep people from gaming the system (by save editors) and jumping to crap before it could realistically happen...

So, while say the adult sections (like the strip club) will be built and people can go and visit them, they will only be able to do so as a patron of the establishment until the story allows for more to occur.

@Palanto and I will be keep close tabs on the number of corruption points that people can get by playing the game, once it reaches the number that we know people should have and the story permits it... only then can players go and work at the strip club as the female version of William. ;)

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok i do have a question the adventures of a changed boy is all about punishing william yet the one punishment that is best is not really listed. We know from the scene itself that he is easily jealous when claire interacts with other men and is very possesive of her so logic says that the best punishment is to make claire the mc's

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Ok i do have a question the adventures of a changed boy is all about punishing william yet the one punishment that is best is not really listed. We know from the scene itself that he is easily jealous when claire interacts with other men and is very possesive of her so logic says that the best punishment is to make claire the mc's
Slight modification to that idea:
- William has to watch as MC and Claire 'get intimate.'
- William has to watch as MC has 'fun' with Janice.
- William has to watch as MC and Claire have 'fun' with Janice.
- William's hands are bound/restricted so unable to 'relieve' the pressure. :evilsmile:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Slight modification to that idea:
- William has to watch as MC and Claire 'get intimate.'
- William has to watch as MC has 'fun' with Janice.
- William has to watch as MC and Claire have 'fun' with Janice.
- William's hands are bound/restricted so unable to 'relieve' the pressure. :evilsmile:
That is evil i like it sadly im not sure this late into it they could add such things still it is a great idea make him watch as the mc dominates his sister who he spent so long taming only to have his uncle come and steal her away and his mother whom he obeys almost without question also getting dominated and made to submit to the mc now that is emotional punishment at its finest.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
He had not so much dominated as used. She had been broken/trained(?) by thier father. Janice's anger was that she had been the replacement of herself as the focus as his main toy(battery?) William had been a tool(umm...) and little more of Janice's designs. He was not innocent by any definition, but a dog raised as an ignorant attack animal is not the killer, as such, but it's owner is a beast most foul. Such a tool should be reforged or have massive Mr. Yuck stickers applied. Methinks, that master William should not only see such 'games' but know that he is of lesser needs or concerns to the antichrist. People of the ilk that thrive on the brutal use of power are often the ones that have not considered that others may have more power. We know that William was a cat's paw, but in his mind(ummm...) he may well have been a good boy(for his mommy) or a conqueror of these new territories. So, he is a 'classic' re-education sample in how I see this. Tis' mommy dearest that needs the punishment for punishment sake(though she was built through experience). We are all, but a sum of our experiences and the choices(wicked? :) ) we make.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
He had not so much dominated as used. She had been broken/trained(?) by thier father. Janice's anger was that she had been the replacement of herself as the focus as his main toy(battery?) William had been a tool(umm...) and little more of Janice's designs. He was not innocent by any definition, but a dog raised as an ignorant attack animal is not the killer, as such, but it's owner is a beast most foul. Such a tool should be reforged or have massive Mr. Yuck stickers applied. Methinks, that master William should not only see such 'games' but know that he is of lesser needs or concerns to the antichrist. People of the ilk that thrive on the brutal use of power are often the ones that have not considered that others may have more power. We know that William was a cat's paw, but in his mind(ummm...) he may well have been a good boy(for his mommy) or a conqueror of these new territories. So, he is a 'classic' re-education sample in how I see this. Tis' mommy dearest that needs the punishment for punishment sake(though she was built through experience). We are all, but a sum of our experiences and the choices(wicked? :) ) we make.
That is true more then likely the mc will reforge him/her as you say to be his attack dog or a loyal cumdump not sure depends on the options available. Still im hoping we can help claire she has already been used and almost broken i really don't want to be the one to break her

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is perhaps the closest I've seen some explain my own thoughts about William and the situation that occurred in Chapter Two with Janice, William and Claire!!! ❤❤❤

I think a lot of it will be a lot clearer to people who play "Chapter 6", suffice to say... William, in my mind, is just a tool of revenge that Janice can (and does) wield against Claire, using him to punish her daughter who took her husband's attention off of her.

I can tell you this... a lot of that family's personal history is going to get laid bare in "Adventures of a Changed Boy", lending a clearer picture for all of you to understand the thought processes and motivations of Janice, William and Claire... for those who were concerned that "AoaCB" was just going to be a side-arc game with a lot of fluff... don't... it will carry within it the same mood, feel and storytelling that "Wicked Choices: Book One" has...

Oh, the wicked web I weave...

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
This is perhaps the closest I've seen some explain my own thoughts about William and the situation that occurred in Chapter Two with Janice, William and Claire!!! ❤❤❤

I think a lot of it will be a lot clearer to people who play "Chapter 6", suffice to say... William, in my mind, is just a tool of revenge that Janice can (and does) wield against Claire, using him to punish her daughter who took her husband's attention off of her.

I can tell you this... a lot of that family's personal history is going to get laid bare in "Adventures of a Changed Boy", lending a clearer picture for all of you to understand the thought processes and motivations of Janice, William and Claire... for those who were concerned that "AoaCB" was just going to be a side-arc game with a lot of fluff... don't... it will carry within it the same mood, feel and storytelling that "Wicked Choices: Book One" has...

Oh, the wicked web I weave...
Hopefully we can rebuild claire or if you are really an asshole finish breaking her personally id prefer to love her instead of breaking her and treating her like a pet. As for william i have yet to find out what im going to do to him from the options i have avilable to me. The mother however well her fate is sealed im not entirely sure what im going to do i suppose it depends on the options available

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
For those who may be interested (Part I):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The following is part of my notes I could readily locate at this time. Not all characters are listed.

*EDIT: Additional information from 'notes' and later posts, below.*

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes