ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
signature you mean this :biggrin::biggrin: well i haven't updated my prof so its like this XD:tf::tf::tf:
Works for me!! I know I have a good game if we make in your signatures! :closedtongue:x'D

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I am really going to have to come up with Tier names that people won't be offended by... I had considered making the $1 Patron Tier "Sissy" but think that would be too derogatory and offensive, I can only imagine how few supporters we'd get for that Tier if we called it "Dickless Wonder" XDXDx'Dx'D... so maybe I should make it "Curious" or something of that nature...

I'm being nice, i'm letting him keep his dick. 2 reasons, first being he's not earned his way to womanhood we have to go through years of periods to get here he aint cheating his way in and second I want him to understand he will never stick it in another living being as long as he lives.

The only sex he will ever have is being anally stuffed by whoever or whatever I see fit.

As the old saying goes, i'll break him in but i'll make him my dogs bitch.
I maybe "poking" you @Avaron1974 a couple of times to kind of get some ideas and stuff for the "Sissy Route" as I will be quite honest, I no very, very little when it comes to that genre.... I've read enough hentai and manga regarding Futanaris and it isn't too hard to put my imagination in a fucked up place of where I'd suddenly wake up in a woman's body... but "Sissy"... there really isn't a whole lot of material out there on it and the few games that I checked out from here seem... well... kind of incomplete and just jump right into the "take the cock up the ass and enjoy it stage".

So if you, or anyone else has ideas on how I can make that route "factual" in the realm of psychological, effects and situations it really would be appreciated!!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've got no problems throwing a few ideas out. Of the sissy stuff i've seen before, even the full transformation stuff, has always felt a bit rushed.

While i'm all for jumping straight into the sex I doubt he'd enjoy it straight away. I may not have their mind set but I don't think men that like to throw their weight around would like the idea of another man shooting a wad of cum up their rectal passage.

It's going to be more of a training phase than anything I would think. He'll need to be shown that his situation has now changed and he isn't in control and that isn't going to happen quickly. I'm by no means saying hold back on the sex, I think most folk are waiting for that revenge rape I suppose the big question would be who gets the first one. Do you want the MC claiming dominance straight away or do you give Claire her revenge.

I think this would be a big story for her too. She's been broken down by these people over the years and now all of sudden she is working with someone she looks up to to get back at the people that broke her down. She's going to need her confidence building up while still keeping some degree of authority over her.

Personally i'd have those 2 secure their place over him before you get to the public humiliation stuff. If you jump straight into the public stuff he'll already be too far gone to give a shit what the MC does to him. Then I guess would you want to completely break him or merely make him submissive. I guess that would be more of a player choice than anything though, we all want different outcomes. For me I want him submissive, not broken. What point is revenge if they are too far gone to appreciate their position?

I know it's early but how you end it will play a big part in earlier content. For instance if you want an ending where he ends up as Claire's pet she will need to play a big part in training him same goes for being MC's pet, he'll need a big role. If you give him too much freedom he may end up liking his changes and no one gets any revenge so someone should be pulling his strings at all times so he knows why it's happening and who is making it happen. You don't need that person around all the time, it's an RPG, have say Claire or the MC as a quest giver and he then has a set amount of days or so to do what they ask or face punishment.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I'm thinking there is also great potential for a redemption arc here. As people pointed out earlier, while he is certainly an independent agent, and no one forced him to be a monster, he did grow up in a pretty messed up environment. He may have the potential in the next installment to feel genuine remorse for the things he's done, and tries to become a better person.

I can see him/her becoming an intensely fierce protector of Claire.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Avaron1974 and anyone else interested: Grab a cup of coffee or something to drink, this is a long explanation of my thoughts…

I think the biggest proponent to William’s transformation (be it “Sissy”, Futanari or Woman) will be Claire… the MC is going to be pretty much out of the picture for the most part with his hands full with other things…

…that and this was done more for Claire’s benefit than the MC’s.

Also, just because William has been transformed into a semi-attractive woman (with or without a dick) or “sissy”, doesn’t necessarily mean that the MC is going to seek to ride his [once] nephew… I also think that there would even need to be a period of adjustment to the MC’s thinking in regard to viewing someone that had once been a guy, but is now a woman.

I mean, I have some good friends who have transitioned from male to female in real life and, in all honesty, only one of them has successfully changed over to what I would say would be an attractive woman in my opinion… but still can’t see her as anything other than the male friend I once had before she changed over into being.

I’d imagine that the MC would feel the same way, when looking at William… sure, she could be attractive, but mentally, his brain would still be telling him that the individual had once been his male nephew…

Sure, like me, upon seeing what my [once male] friend looked like now naked, my body physically reacted, but the brain still said “Uh… that’s Paul, Jack…” it is somewhat confusing and the memories of growing up and doing “guy” things together ruled out the physical effects that her naked body was promoting to my male gens.

And, in case people are wondering, the situation of her getting undressed in front of me wasn’t for a sexual act… it was getting ready at a cabin up north to go swimming together and being friends and having seen each other naked before in our 40+ years of friendship awarded me an opportunity to see the complete change in my friend… that is how comfortable we are with each other, nor do I think she thinks of me in a “romantic” way or ever did while growing up… we’re just childhood, best friends.

Anyway, back on topic, so I don’t think the MC (even if he was in the picture right away) would seek to pop his nephew’s new female cherry… or his anal one… perhaps, in time… but not right away and not while he has his hands full.

So, I think a lot of it is going to be Claire in control (which was my original intent anyhow) of her brother and his “change” … either as a mentor or tormentor, she will be the one to make or break him… and there is even going to need to be a period of adjustment for her as well.

There is going to be a LOT of anger in her in regard to his treatment of her in the past and I imagine a lot of that is going to show through in her instruction of her brother in regard to any of his changes… it is going to be a SLOW process for the BOTH of them… and I don’t see William (in any of his new forms) being very quick to spread his legs and take a cock… at least not willingly.

William is going to have to be trained, he is going to need a period of adjustment to the situation that he finds himself in… his brain is going to tell him one thing, while his body is going to say another…

In the case of being a “Sissy” in training, I want Claire to hold the reins in that process and it will also be a new situation for her… to go from being one who has NO CONTROL into being someone with FULL CONTROL… so, I’d wager, she is going to be slow and unsure in the process of changing her brother’s thinking right away as well… sort of stumbling through the situation, like I will be as a writer.

This change in him is going to weigh a lot on those who knew him and will require a period of adjustment for them as well, like his best friend… just because William suddenly has a set of tits or starts dressing as a girl (a “trap”), doesn’t mean his best friend is going to “boink” him… I think only those who aren’t familiar with William’s change is going to want to “tap that ass” in the beginning.

Long story short, I think in the very beginning of the game a lot of things is strictly going to focus on the psychological aspects of the situation… while there will be “teases” and “exploration” of William’s situation, it isn’t going to be an instantaneous “fuck fest”… this will be a slow “mind break” into being either a “pet”, “toy”, “slut”… or a quest to return to his old self.

But, yeah, really going to need help in the slow process and transformation in “Sissy-hood”… and do it for players to the point of allowing players to have William willingly changing over from just dressing and acting as a girl, into going to the doctors and going through the process of having an operation to be one.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm thinking there is also great potential for a redemption arc here. As people pointed out earlier, while he is certainly an independent agent, and no one forced him to be a monster, he did grow up in a pretty messed up environment. He may have the potential in the next installment to feel genuine remorse for the things he's done, and tries to become a better person.

I can see him/her becoming an intensely fierce protector of Claire.
I totally agree @gobbet and it is my hope that players will see it as such!!

I want players to be instrumental in the sort of person they want him to be for the remainder of the series... while there is interest in the ability to allow the player the choice to fully break William down into a mindless slut if they want, I also want to provide the opportunity for him to seek redemption (particularly from Claire) for the things and sort of person he was before... that when all is said and done, there SHOULD be a way for him to be a better person (to Claire and his family) either choosing to remain a woman or returning into being a man once more... or even be an enemy of the MC in either form.

His path to redemption is going to depend on the choices that players will make for him and the other characters... the end result of this game will depend on the choices players make for all the characters, but a redemptive ally is certainly one of the end results and, hopefully, make him a stronger character as a result.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I totally agree @gobbet and it is my hope that players will see it as such!!

I want players to be instrumental in the sort of person they want him to be for the remainder of the series... while there is interest in the ability to allow the player the choice to fully break William down into a mindless slut if they want, I also want to provide the opportunity for him to seek redemption (particularly from Claire) for the things and sort of person he was before... that when all is said and done, there SHOULD be a way for him to be a better person (to Claire and his family) either choosing to remain a woman or returning into being a man once more... or even be an enemy of the MC in either form.

His path to redemption is going to depend on the choices that players will make for him and the other characters... the end result of this game will depend on the choices players make for all the characters, but a redemptive ally is certainly one of the end results and, hopefully, make him a stronger character as a result.
I am all for redemption and the more loyal allies the mc has the better that being said after all that he has done to claire i cannot see her willingly beleiveing any redemption he has some wounds are to deep. In regards to her i think it is going to be the mc who will have to convince her to give him/her a chance. Claire's ultimate protector will likely be the mc himself unless of course the player decided to break all three not sure thats an option an if it is mayby it shouldn't be. All that aside to truly break a mind and make some one loyal requires time and a i hesitate to say gentle but indeed that is what it takes. As long as william or Billie is loyal to the mc weather as his pet or something else depends on not only each players choices but there own feelings not all players will be comfortable with the thought of essentially mind breaking a girl into a pet or whatever.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I am all for redemption and the more loyal allies the mc has the better that being said after all that he has done to claire i cannot see her willingly beleiveing any redemption he has some wounds are to deep. In regards to her i think it is going to be the mc who will have to convince her to give him/her a chance. Claire's ultimate protector will likely be the mc himself unless of course the player decided to break all three not sure thats an option an if it is mayby it shouldn't be. All that aside to truly break a mind and make some one loyal requires time and a i hesitate to say gentle but indeed that is what it takes. As long as william or Billie is loyal to the mc weather as his pet or something else depends on not only each players choices but there own feelings not all players will be comfortable with the thought of essentially mind breaking a girl into a pet or whatever.
I agree... the redemption of William will bring with it skepticism on Claire's part... she is not only going to be unwilling to accept an apology off the bat (of any kind from her brother), but also will have to overcome her own anger and hatred of him.

For her to completely see and accept a change in him and forgive him, it would require a pretty significant act on William's part to have his sister consider the idea that he has indeed "changed" besides just physically.

But, yes, the player's personal feelings of the character and their choices will determine the outcome of that character for the ending and for the remainder of the "Wicked Choices" series... some will be pretty straight forward decisions, others will be hidden and will be a test of the player's moral compass and capacity for compassion.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I agree... the redemption of William will bring with it skepticism on Claire's part... she is not only going to be unwilling to accept an apology off the bat (of any kind from her brother), but also will have to overcome her own anger and hatred of him.

For her to completely see and accept a change in him and forgive him, it would require a pretty significant act on William's part to have his sister consider the idea that he has indeed "changed" besides just physically.

But, yes, the player's personal feelings of the character and their choices will determine the outcome of that character for the ending and for the remainder of the "Wicked Choices" series... some will be pretty straight forward decisions, others will be hidden and will be a test of the player's moral compass and capacity for compassion.
That is great but to much compassion is a bad thing he is after all involved in a war with a race of people who would not hesitate to use any and all weakness precieved or otherwise. Speaking only for myself as a player im not entirely comfortable with the idea of mentally breaking william into a loyal pet i will do it if there is no other option to make him loyal and keep claire happy. As i see it Claire is the mc's biggest ally in the family at the moment and will likely remain so unless the player does something drastic.

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That is great but to much compassion is a bad thing he is after all involved in a war with a race of people who would not hesitate to use any and all weakness precieved or otherwise. Speaking only for myself as a player im not entirely comfortable with the idea of mentally breaking william into a loyal pet i will do it if there is no other option to make him loyal and keep claire happy. As i see it Claire is the mc's biggest ally in the family at the moment and will likely remain so unless the player does something drastic.
I disagree with you, there can never be too much compassion, even in war there is room for compassion and just because your enemy is ruthless, doesn't mean that you have to sink to that level as well (I speak from personal experience here).

As I've told others in earlier posts, that there are some characters who are going to die in this game... they will either do so because they were initially scripted and intended by me to die or can suffer a fate of death by the choices that players make...

...one of those choices has already taken place in the story... whether people know it or not. :evilsmile:

For Claire to be the ally the MC needs her to be, she needs to change from being the docile, abused, wallflower that she currently is... in the next game (Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy) players will have the opportunity to help her break away from that status and also be instrumental in helping to increase the stable of girls that the MC can use to draw power from...

...the first step of that is by learning how to control and manage her brother in his current state and awake within her a dominance that she doesn't know she has.

As for mind breaking William, the minute that the MC does whatever the player decides to do to him in the next and final release of "Wicked Choices: Book One", that process has started... how far players decide to take it will be up to them, so you can choose to do so or not, but I WILL do it for others who have been waiting a year to make it happen, as I had promised them that ability when I first started this game. ;)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I disagree with you, there can never be too much compassion, even in war there is room for compassion and just because your enemy is ruthless, doesn't mean that you have to sink to that level as well (I speak from personal experience here).

As I've told others in earlier posts, that there are some characters who are going to die in this game... they will either do so because they were initially scripted and intended by me to die or can suffer a fate of death by the choices that players make...

...one of those choices has already taken place in the story... whether people know it or not. :evilsmile:

For Claire to be the ally the MC needs her to be, she needs to change from being the docile, abused, wallflower that she currently is... in the next game (Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy) players will have the opportunity to help her break away from that status and also be instrumental in helping to increase the stable of girls that the MC can use to draw power from...

...the first step of that is by learning how to control and manage her brother in his current state and awake within her a dominance that she doesn't know she has.

As for mind breaking William, the minute that the MC does whatever the player decides to do to him in the next and final release of "Wicked Choices: Book One", that process has started... how far players decide to take it will be up to them, so you can choose to do so or not, but I WILL do it for others who have been waiting a year to make it happen, as I had promised them that ability when I first started this game. ;)
Well that's not ominous at all really still from a moral standpoint i can understand compassion is a great thing but in the war the mc will be forced to make hard choices and he will not be able to save everyone though im sure many will try and do just that including myself. As for Claire that is a good thing she will need to harden to survive but not become to hard as to be brittle. As to the mind breaking of William well that presents us with a diffrent kind of challenge a moral one we know he has done horrible horrible things to Claire so the question is does the punishment we give him whatever it may be fit his crimes. As for me as a player i will likely fully mind break him out of practicality if nothing else same with the mother the mc needs to be certain of there loyalty the last thing he needs is more enemies so hopefully once she has hardened claire can help keep her mother and billie in line while the mc focuses on his own family and freeing the trapped demonthans

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

So, I think a lot of it is going to be Claire in control (which was my original intent anyhow) of her brother and his “change” … either as a mentor or tormentor, she will be the one to make or break him… and there is even going to need to be a period of adjustment for her as well.

There is going to be a LOT of anger in her in regard to his treatment of her in the past and I imagine a lot of that is going to show through in her instruction of her brother in regard to any of his changes… it is going to be a SLOW process for the BOTH of them… and I don’t see William (in any of his new forms) being very quick to spread his legs and take a cock… at least not willingly.

Regarding Claire:

Her going from a zero controll position (and "broken" state) to a with "full" controll, could also led to her willingness to "missuse" this power. If William (both forms or other) will annoy her, perhabs she will think, that they are needed for a "reminder" who is controll and who not. If this hold on her inner personality will be testet and some of her inner values and thershold could be changed over time.
This could escalate on route that even engulf herself and end with a mindset Claire herself (or the MC) never wanted - perhaps to a point some more powerful source must direct intervene.

Or if she has full controll over William without reason or consequence to fear, she bound to be a saint, if she never use/misuse her new status.;)

I truly believe a furious Claire could be the end of a toothless William or Janice. Just broken free from her chains and enraged against her better judgment with the Antichrists support things could get ugly pretty quick.:evilsmile:

As always, only my two cents.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
or even be an enemy of the MC in either form.
I put some thought into that and at first I thought that would tie things up nicely. Claire builds herself up, gets revenge on one of the people that made her life hell and then I will kill him and remove any potential future problems.

That leaves me with one glaring issue though, I want his mother on my side. Don't get me wrong, she deserves just as much punishment as William does but she's also incredibly useful to the MC with a war coming up. I'll deal with her if the situation arises and make sure she's loyal but I thinking killing her new "daughter" would throw a spanner in my own works.

I'll stick with my original plan of making William into Claire's personal servant. I'll have Claire make sure he knows his place, let her have her revenge and show dominance while building herself up but i'll stop short of breaking him fully, he'd be no use to anyone broken.

As much as i'm looking forward to Claire getting her revenge there are really only 4 people I care about surviving and those are the 2 couples i'm hoping to make.

I'd like for Rhianna and Lilith to make it out but I have my doubts and everyone else seems expendable. I can't recall of the top of my head what choices could potentially lead to a death though.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I put some thought into that and at first I thought that would tie things up nicely. Claire builds herself up, gets revenge on one of the people that made her life hell and then I will kill him and remove any potential future problems.

That leaves me with one glaring issue though, I want his mother on my side. Don't get me wrong, she deserves just as much punishment as William does but she's also incredibly useful to the MC with a war coming up. I'll deal with her if the situation arises and make sure she's loyal but I thinking killing her new "daughter" would throw a spanner in my own works.

I'll stick with my original plan of making William into Claire's personal servant. I'll have Claire make sure he knows his place, let her have her revenge and show dominance while building herself up but i'll stop short of breaking him fully, he'd be no use to anyone broken.

As much as i'm looking forward to Claire getting her revenge there are really only 4 people I care about surviving and those are the 2 couples i'm hoping to make.

I'd like for Rhianna and Lilith to make it out but I have my doubts and everyone else seems expendable. I can't recall of the top of my head what choices could potentially lead to a death though.
I have a bad feeling it will be corina she is really the only one who has negative choices if you pick rhianna her jealousy could lead her to doing something drastic and get her killed

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a bad feeling it will be corina she is really the only one who has negative choices if you pick rhianna her jealousy could lead her to doing something drastic and get her killed
She can possibly die at the start but one of the endings I talked about was for her and Lynara to end up as a couple when the game finishes and it looks like that's going to be a possibility so I doubt she's dead story wise.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@Avaron1974 and anyone else interested: Grab a cup of coffee or something to drink, this is a long explanation of my thoughts…

I think the biggest proponent to William’s transformation (be it “Sissy”, Futanari or Woman) will be Claire… the MC is going to be pretty much out of the picture for the most part with his hands full with other things…

…that and this was done more for Claire’s benefit than the MC’s.

William is going to have to be trained, he is going to need a period of adjustment to the situation that he finds himself in… his brain is going to tell him one thing, while his body is going to say another…

In the case of being a “Sissy” in training, I want Claire to hold the reins in that process and it will also be a new situation for her… to go from being one who has NO CONTROL into being someone with FULL CONTROL… so, I’d wager, she is going to be slow and unsure in the process of changing her brother’s thinking right away as well… sort of stumbling through the situation, like I will be as a writer.

This change in him is going to weigh a lot on those who knew him and will require a period of adjustment for them as well, like his best friend… just because William suddenly has a set of tits or starts dressing as a girl (a “trap”), doesn’t mean his best friend is going to “boink” him… I think only those who aren’t familiar with William’s change is going to want to “tap that ass” in the beginning.

Long story short, I think in the very beginning of the game a lot of things is strictly going to focus on the psychological aspects of the situation… while there will be “teases” and “exploration” of William’s situation, it isn’t going to be an instantaneous “fuck fest”… this will be a slow “mind break” into being either a “pet”, “toy”, “slut”… or a quest to return to his old self.

But, yeah, really going to need help in the slow process and transformation in “Sissy-hood”… and do it for players to the point of allowing players to have William willingly changing over from just dressing and acting as a girl, into going to the doctors and going through the process of having an operation to be one.
Depending on what all happens in Chapter 6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This could be a task which the MC gets assistance with from his non-familial associates/allies.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
She can possibly die at the start but one of the endings I talked about was for her and Lynara to end up as a couple when the game finishes and it looks like that's going to be a possibility so I doubt she's dead story wise.
True enough so let us look at this from a logical perspective The mc will likely survive,Syrina will as well mostly due to the immense fans she has gained. Lynara mayby she is one of the main characters and they rarely die in video games but it does happen so its a possability. Corina mayby i suppose for her it depends on the choices you made during the forest arc with Rhianna. The wife mayby,his daughter eh don't really know enough to speculate one way or the other. His niece doubt it same with her mother now the other woman that is possible

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
The characters I view as having the greatest chance of surviving (but not necessarily unscathed) are the MC, Syrina, Lynara, and Izanami. Even then, I can see ways/decisions that could result in their deaths.

Next tier of survival chances would include: Lilith, MC's children, Jamila, Claire,
and Janice. (Possibly Charlie as well. :p:biggrin:)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes