ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
For those who may be interested (Part I):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The following is part of my notes I could readily locate at this time. Not all characters are listed.

Nice information gathering skills

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017

The following is part of my notes I could readily locate at this time. Not all characters are listed.

Wow this is awesome! :D I don't even dare to ask how much time it took you to gather all those infos and how many times you had to play the game really for "research" reasons :D

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Wow this is awesome! :D I don't even dare to ask how much time it took you to gather all those infos and how many times you had to play the game really for "research" reasons :D
Usually I will do a play through when an update comes out and then go back and jot down any interesting tid-bits I came across afterwards. Then it is a matter of using what I know and piecing everything together. You guys (and gal) provide the nuggets, I just dig and pan the dirt.

Time-wise, it is mainly trying to put 2 and 2 together and not get 5. Every so often I have to look something up I did not know or cannot quite remember.

My memory is still somewhat decent, although I do go back at times to 'clarify' details. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

It looks correct to me!!!

Jesus, I can't believe that I had this all ordered inside of my head, now that I see it on virtual paper!!!

I, hereby, designate you Sir @Sierra3 as our 'Official Record Keeper' and 'Keep Jack Straight' on events and history! :D

The only thing that I would make note on this wonderful info gathering is that Izanami, Karma and The Fates are neither Demonothan or Angelion... but also not sure how to spec them either... but damn fine job and that list is likely to get filled out with much more information as we progress...
...and I will probably start referring to this, rather than the massive jumbled outline and data in my head. ;)

Thanks and GREAT WORK!!

(ps: Forgot about Charlie... hehehe... j/k)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018

Jesus, I can't believe that I had this all ordered inside of my head, now that I see it on virtual paper!!!

I, hereby, designate you Sir @Sierra3 as our 'Official Record Keeper' and 'Keep Jack Straight' on events and history! :D

The only thing that I would make note on this wonderful info gathering is that Izanami, Karma and The Fates are neither Demonothan or Angelion... but also not sure how to spec them either... but damn fine job and that list is likely to get filled out with much more information as we progress...
...and I will probably start referring to this, rather than the massive jumbled outline and data in my head. ;)

Thanks and GREAT WORK!!

Might be a good idea to link this somehow, so we can find it fast, because it is really useful :)

b12moguj

May 2, 2017

Thanks and GREAT WORK!!
We could get the info edited into the OP :)

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Yeah, I was not quite sure about Izanami, as she was/is working with (or at least cooperating with) the Angelions, despite her background.*

*In Japanese mythology, Izanami (along with Izanagi) were 'divine' beings brought into existence (or possibly 'created') by the 'First Gods.'

Karma and the Moirae were/are definite 'outsiders.'

I have theories about Izanami, Karma, the Moirae, and others... but they are based on supposition, extrapolation, and guess work.

There are more 'notes' forthcoming, just trying to organize them. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
April&Billie2.png

“ADVENTURES OF A CHANGED BOY” OPINIONS NEEDED: Tier Names and Tier Values (October 6, 2018)
(as posted on our Patreon Page, edited to reflect members of F95)

Palanto has been working overtime trying to get the programming done on "Wicked Choices 0.6.0.0" and assigning the side-images that I created for him into the story, and if things keep going good, we hope to have the game out and it should be in your hands sometime next week!!!

In the meantime, not one to sit back on his laurels, I’ve already been working on the artwork necessary to transform our Patreon Page (with banners and artwork) over to the new game and could use your help.

I would like to change the names of the current tier levels for supporters to better reflect the new story that we all are about to embark on… I will return to the current tier names when we shift back over to “Wicked Choices: Book Two”, but in the meantime, I really would like some name ideas to reflect “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” …

…as well as, could use some ideas of what you’d like to see offered to supporters under those tiers…

So…

Should we add other levels and values for current and potential supporters?

What Tier Names do you think would work with the new story and direction?

What values would you like to see Added or Removed to the Tiers for supporters?

Since there are many here who are and have been our supporters, we feel that is VERY IMPORTANT that you have a say in the things that you’d like to see and involve you in some of these decisions, since they don’t just affect us, but you as well!! And PLEASE try and keep the suggested names somewhat "Clean" and within Patreon's restrictive TOS. ;)

So, please, lend us your help and ideas… we want to make this game one of the most popular out there and the first step of doing so is making it a value for yours and others dollar!!

Thank you and look forward to hearing your thoughts, ideas and advice!!!!!!!!

(Image of Billie (William) and April Callaghan is concept art of what could occur in the “Dance Studio” of the College)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
He had not so much dominated as used. She had been broken/trained(?) by thier father. Janice's anger was that she had been the replacement of herself as the focus as his main toy(battery?) William had been a tool(umm...) and little more of Janice's designs. He was not innocent by any definition, but a dog raised as an ignorant attack animal is not the killer, as such, but it's owner is a beast most foul. Such a tool should be reforged or have massive Mr. Yuck stickers applied. Methinks, that master William should not only see such 'games' but know that he is of lesser needs or concerns to the antichrist. People of the ilk that thrive on the brutal use of power are often the ones that have not considered that others may have more power. We know that William was a cat's paw, but in his mind(ummm...) he may well have been a good boy(for his mommy) or a conqueror of these new territories. So, he is a 'classic' re-education sample in how I see this. Tis' mommy dearest that needs the punishment for punishment sake(though she was built through experience). We are all, but a sum of our experiences and the choices(wicked? :) ) we make.

Lol. You forget that the guy is still an intelligent being, no matter how warped. Violently and sadistically raping his sister isn't something that can solely be placed on the parents.

Oct 9, 2017
i think he/she played only once and doing it by reading it and understandable in what the story is and maybe he rewind(backtrack the text again and again xD )... but its really nice to have this info though even though some ppl only play it by skipping it xD nahaha excited in whats gonna be the end of book 1 xD hehehe

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
i think he/she played only once and doing it by reading it and understandable in what the story is and maybe he rewind(backtrack the text again and again XD )... but its really nice to have this info though even though some ppl only play it by skipping it XD nahaha excited in whats gonna be the end of book 1 XD hehehe
I am disappointed that we aren't listed in your signature!! x'D

U

User_130505

“ADVENTURES OF A CHANGED BOY” OPINIONS NEEDED: Tier Names and Tier Values (October 6, 2018)
(as posted on our Patreon Page, edited to reflect members of F95)

Palanto has been working overtime trying to get the programming done on "Wicked Choices 0.6.0.0" and assigning the side-images that I created for him into the story, and if things keep going good, we hope to have the game out and it should be in your hands sometime next week!!!

In the meantime, not one to sit back on his laurels, I’ve already been working on the artwork necessary to transform our Patreon Page (with banners and artwork) over to the new game and could use your help.

I would like to change the names of the current tier levels for supporters to better reflect the new story that we all are about to embark on… I will return to the current tier names when we shift back over to “Wicked Choices: Book Two”, but in the meantime, I really would like some name ideas to reflect “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” …

…as well as, could use some ideas of what you’d like to see offered to supporters under those tiers…

So…

Should we add other levels and values for current and potential supporters?

What Tier Names do you think would work with the new story and direction?

What values would you like to see Added or Removed to the Tiers for supporters?

Since there are many here who are and have been our supporters, we feel that is VERY IMPORTANT that you have a say in the things that you’d like to see and involve you in some of these decisions, since they don’t just affect us, but you as well!! And PLEASE try and keep the suggested names somewhat "Clean" and within Patreon's restrictive TOS. ;)

So, please, lend us your help and ideas… we want to make this game one of the most popular out there and the first step of doing so is making it a value for yours and others dollar!!

Thank you and look forward to hearing your thoughts, ideas and advice!!!!!!!!

(Image of Billie (William) and April Callaghan is concept art of what could occur in the “Dance Studio” of the College)
I suggest Dickless Bastard for the lowest tier.
It kind of fits with the main characters new status.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I suggest Dickless Bastard for the lowest tier.
It kind of fits with the main characters new status.
I'm being nice, i'm letting him keep his dick. 2 reasons, first being he's not earned his way to womanhood we have to go through years of periods to get here he aint cheating his way in and second I want him to understand he will never stick it in another living being as long as he lives.

The only sex he will ever have is being anally stuffed by whoever or whatever I see fit.

As the old saying goes, i'll break him in but i'll make him my dogs bitch.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I would just call him pussy since that is what he is and has become at least for me it takes a special kind of asshole to try and mentally break your own sister. Family is supposed to love and look out for one another not try and turn the other into personal fucktoys. That said im prolly gonna be a hypocrite since my mc is going to do exactly that and turn both the mother and billie into his fucktoys to use as he sees fit

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes