ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
The characters I view as having the greatest chance of surviving (but not necessarily unscathed) are the MC, Syrina, Lynara, and Izanami. Even then, I can see ways/decisions that could result in their deaths.
Same here however there is one more id like to add the daughter if the mc can keep her hidden which he can at least for a time then she will be safe. Because killing the daughter of the antichrist will lead to very very bad things happening as in world ending things never underestimate the lengths a parent will go to for there children.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Regarding Claire:

Her going from a zero controll position (and "broken" state) to a with "full" controll, could also led to her willingness to "missuse" this power. If William (both forms or other) will annoy her, perhabs she will think, that they are needed for a "reminder" who is controll and who not. If this hold on her inner personality will be testet and some of her inner values and thershold could be changed over time.
This could escalate on route that even engulf herself and end with a mindset Claire herself (or the MC) never wanted - perhaps to a point some more powerful source must direct intervene.

Or if she has full controll over William without reason or consequence to fear, she bound to be a saint, if she never use/misuse her new status.;)

I truly believe a furious Claire could be the end of a toothless William or Janice. Just broken free from her chains and enraged against her better judgment with the Antichrists support things could get ugly pretty quick.:evilsmile:

As always, only my two cents.
Your two cents is pretty much right on the money to my thinking for Claire. :)

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The characters I view as having the greatest chance of surviving (but not necessarily unscathed) are the MC, Syrina, Lynara, and Izanami. Even then, I can see ways/decisions that could result in their deaths.

Next tier of survival chances would include: Lilith, MC's children, Jamila, Claire,
and Janice. (Possibly Charlie as well. :p:biggrin:)
I think Charlie is the only one that will make it to the end... unless a car comes by! :closedtongue:

Reactions: Sierra3 and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Personally, I don't believe anyone is safe... not even the MC... make to many bonehead mistakes and decisions and you could set things up to him dying at some point before or after the war...

...as I said, people are going to die, it will be the choices that you've currently made and those that you will make that will determine the outcome... even the choices you make in "Adventures of a Changed Boy" can have results in the future games... I am not saying to have fun and go wild, but be mindful that the choices you make today (like in life) can screw you up tomorrow. ;)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Personally, I don't believe anyone is safe... not even the MC... make to many bonehead mistakes and decisions and you could set things up to him dying at some point before or after the war...

...as I said, people are going to die, it will be the choices that you've currently made and those that you will make that will determine the outcome... even the choices you make in "Adventures of a Changed Boy" can have results in the future games... I am not saying to have fun and go wild, but be mindful that the choices you make today (like in life) can screw you up tomorrow. ;)
That is the beauty of replayability my friend yes we will likely make mistakes and bad choices but as we see the consequences of those choices and actions we can replay and play it another way mayby a better way

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm fully prepared for everyone to be in a position to die based on choices it's just a personal hope that given the right choices I can make sure certain people make it all the way through.

Although...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I do have a few theories based on gameplay and what i have pieced togather from the many threads first the MC while powerful is still humanish so he is not immortal and can die that being said if you play smart he will likely make it to the end scarred and broken mayby but still alive.

U

User_130505

What if a person decides to opt out of playing adventures of a changed boy?
Would that interfere with their being able to progress with future stories?
That story line has very little interest for me, because I would just make him the Orcs bitch and leave him there if that was a possibility.
I have a very vindictive mind when it comes to someone who hurts women like he does, and absolutely no sympathy for them at all.
Killing him would just not be good enough of a punishment, he would need to suffer like she did, and I feel that the orc is the best one to give that punishment.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What if a person decides to opt out of playing adventures of a changed boy?
Would that interfere with their being able to progress with future stories?
That story line has very little interest for me, because I would just make him the Orcs bitch and leave him there if that was a possibility.
I have a very vindictive mind when it comes to someone who hurts women like he does, and absolutely no sympathy for them at all.
Killing him would just not be good enough of a punishment, he would need to suffer like she did, and I feel that the orc is the best one to give that punishment.
People can skip "Adventures of a Changed Boy" if they want... they may miss some things but will likely recap a bunch of it in "Wicked Choices: Book Two"...

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
If this happens, I think Charlie might have a new friend.:biggrin::evilsmile::p

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Alright everyone, last chance to rate our game here on f95, first thing tomorrow morning I'll write down the names of those who did and about a day later you'll have the lottery results here ;)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Alright everyone, last chance to rate our game here on f95, first thing tomorrow morning I'll write down the names of those who did and about a day later you'll have the lottery results here ;)
General Rules (Updated 2018-September-29)
1. General
  • Do not engage in either like or review manipulation. This includes using alt accounts, incentivized like/review schemes, "like for like", etc.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
General Rules (Updated 2018-September-29)
1. General
  • Do not engage in either like or review manipulation. This includes using alt accounts, incentivized like/review schemes, "like for like", etc.
I would think that rule is intended to discourage artificially inflated reviews. For instance, if someone said, "everyone who rates the thread 5 stars gets a cookie".

This is someone trying to just get more reviews, be they good or ill. It isn't trying to manipulate those reviews. I don't see how that could be a problem.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I would think that rule is intended to discourage artificially inflated reviews. For instance, if someone said, "everyone who rates the thread 5 stars gets a cookie".
No. I was monitoring the thread and was present when/what transpired there, that birthed this rule. It has nothing to do with the rating. I don't wish to see this thread, this VN's reviews wiped (which i hope wouldn't happen anyway) hence the reason i posted the rule change.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes