Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Wicked Choices: Book One -Remastered [v1.0] [ASLPro3D] - Original Size: 813 MB

Download PC (361MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (345MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not for nothing, but by my count this is now the THIRD time that old saves have been rendered incompatible and useless going forward. How many times is one expected to replay the same content for the sake of a sequel that has yet to materialize?
Does it suck that you have to start again, absolutely... was it avoidable, nope... new programmer, new features and new story content to make the playthrough worth it for people who had to replay again... don't know what to tell you... but for a person who makes it free to everyone (which most of my Patrons know I do and still support us), I can't see the reason for some to complain.

Either do, or don't... up to you, but for something that is FREE and done by amateurs who are learning, I think complaining about such things is kind of bullshit. *shrug*

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Wicked Choices: Book One -Remastered [v1.0] [ASLPro3D] - Original Size: 813 MB

Download PC (361MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (345MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks playb0y44, will post a link to this on the Front Page for everyone!! Appreciate it!

edit: Oooo... someone beat me to it!! YAY, but it is up on the front page, thank you again!!

Reactions: playb0y44

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Is anything censored in this remaster? Does not look like it from the tags but I get nervous, it's happened before.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
You really do need to start over as so much has changed that It will play like a completely new game. So It would be a disservice to the story by missing so much content. In the end you will appreciate the fact you need to play through again.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
You really do need to start over as so much has changed that It will play like a completely new game. So It would be a disservice to the story by missing so much content. In the end you will appreciate the fact you need to play through again.
Thanks for this post. I wasn't going to download and replay it but with some new content, I will.

Like many other fans, I anxiously await Book 2. Less interested in spinoffs and side quests.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
ASLPro3D Got to say I loved the old version of the game but the remastered version is just great. Paige is a great addition to the story.

The only problem now is the wait for the Adventures of a Changed Boy & the long wait for Book 2.:(

• Love

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sooooo, when's Book 2?

I gotta admit, at first the recording/blackmail plus the characters (lighting? shade? texture? seems off) deter me from playing this game, now I gotta say I regret did not play this earlier.
Yeah, I am a writer, not an artist, I try, but I just lack some of the talent you see here in some other game... I do the best I can, with the tools I have, but... well... it will be nice to one day make enough to actually have a real artist and let me write more smut for everyone!

But, glad you got to play it and that you haven't anything to regret now... got to work my magic on some of the stuff that I have been working on, but should see another release and continuation soon!! ;)

Reactions: wealthybigpenis

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks for this post. I wasn't going to download and replay it but with some new content, I will.

Like many other fans, I anxiously await Book 2. Less interested in spinoffs and side quests.
Well, being that we won't be switching software and will be remaining in Ren'Py, as well as, are actively working on the semi-open sandbox coding that will be needed, I can tell you that there won't be any spin-offs/side quest... we will be continuing the story, got to let me do what I do and enjoy the ride, make lots of choices and, most of all, have fun!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D Got to say I loved the old version of the game but the remastered version is just great. Paige is a great addition to the story.

The only problem now is the wait for the Adventures of a Changed Boy & the long wait for Book 2.:(
AH HA!!! MY FIRST FEEDBACK FROM A (non-beta-tester) PLAYER!! YAY!!

Don't get me wrong, I loved the feedback from our beta-testers, but really enjoy hearing from PLAYERS who actually don't have to work at enjoying the game! :D

Glad that you liked the addition of Paige, I was really bummed that I wasn't able to originally add her into the game... one, because I kept running out of time in the development cycle... but also, due to her story being what it was, felt that I would be 'poking the bear' too much from a certain site purge that was taking place.

I figured I would have to hold off on putting her into the game till "AoaCB" or "WC:B2", but having a new programmer, doing new features and stuff... well, it gave me the ability to add her as I originally intended and I am pretty happy with her! ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, I am a writer, not an artist, I try, but I just lack some of the talent you see here in some other game... I do the best I can, with the tools I have, but... well... it will be nice to one day make enough to actually have a real artist and let me write more smut for everyone!
I think you will encounter it, some times. You've now have a great coder that can do flying bicycle, not saying anything against Palanto. So the chance are here that some great artist will hear your call.

Or perhaps some Polish game studio needs a new project after they will have release Cyberpunkt this year?:)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I loved the feedback from our beta-testers, but really enjoy hearing from PLAYERS who actually don't have to work at enjoying the game! :D
Well my friend, before I was working my ass through all the choice or beta tester, I was also "only" a player. And as such one my believe was and is, that a release date shall not be set in stone.
If it helps you, I don't say anything against it, but if it's only affect that you "must" cut out some stuff in the game or make compromise, I can and will wait. Sure I would lie if I weren't happy if a game comes out as fast as I like, but then you all would be working yourself to death (and I would have nothing).

• Love

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think you will encounter it, some times. You've now have a great coder that can do flying bicycle, not saying anything against Palanto. So the chance are here that some great artist will hear your call.

Or perhaps some Polish game studio needs a new project after they will have release Cyberpunkt this year?:)
Yeah, I love Palanto and I miss him, but Epadder has really brought a large new level feel to our game, making it more than just a storybook that it was when Palanto came on board and he couldn't do much with it but try to keep up with the workload.

My god, I would love if we could get the attention of the owners and creators of CD Projekt Red! I sure have many more mature stories that could be done (without so much smut) that could be great franchises... but, right now, got to work with the talent we have (who are great) and keep moving forward! :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well my friend, before I was working my ass through all the choice or beta tester, I was also "only" a player. And as such one my believe was and is, that a release date shall not be set in stone.
If it helps you, I don't say anything against it, but if it's only affect that you "must" cut out some stuff in the game or make compromise, I can and will wait. Sure I would lie if I weren't happy if a game comes out as fast as I like, but then you all would be working yourself to death (and I would have nothing).

I can honestly say that we've been VERY LUCKY and BLESSED to have you and other patrons, like yourself, who've been very understanding of the situations that we've been undergoing and who have been patiently supporting us as we've been working behind the scenes putting all of this together.

Yes, we did lose some people, but honestly, we kept our hardcore patrons, friends and fans through the last year, for which I am incredibly thankful for!!

To be honest, I am not going to crank things out following a monthly schedule like I had before... the workload is a killer on me and the others and I would rather release GREAT CONTENT than just mediocre crap and have people bitch that the update isn't good enough or with enough content.

We'll see, but I figure if I keep working the 8 hours a day, 6 days a week that I have been, I can manage a release every 5-8 weeks with around 20,000-30,000 words and 200-400 images... provided that there is no problem... got to find our groove first, find a good pace and then stick to it... but next task for me, with the Remaster of "Wicked Choices: Book One" (or as I call it - "Wicked Choices: Rise of the Antichrist") now completed, is for me to move forward with the Prologue to the next game "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" and get that served up to everyone! ;)

Reactions: Halfelf and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sure you do and I already like new titles.
Think the "Rise of the Antichrist" has a better sound than only "Book One". Like the whole Lord of the Ring titles are not only Book One, Two and Three. The connection between story and title is stronger with the addition.

But then again, do you mind to change the title "Wicked Choice: Book One" to "Wicked Choice: Book One - The Rise of the Antichrist"?:devilish:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes