locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
lol found out what it whas i per accident deleted the renpy folder for saves in the renpy folder on documents
and no i didnt whant to load the game but save it
and baasB whe dont rape her its her tiny wiener brother who rapes her she does it consencual whit the MC

Reactions: Sierra3

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Paapi
It is being worked on.

From previous post...
Currently only the PC and MAC version is available, we are still waiting on some response/help and testing on the Android version, which still has some troubles with the Virtual Keyboard… plan for that to be fixed, tested and released sometime by next weekend.

Reactions: Paapi

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
now i remember this game,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no thanks, anyway good luck with the remastered version

And my anti-virus is going crazy (5) FALSE POSITIVE game is clean
There may be new scenes in the remaster I'm unaware of but if you're speaking of the scene in which the niece is in the ritual, just bc she's tied down does NOT mean she was raped, she wanted & enjoyed it , which you'd know if you read the dialogue.

If you're speaking of another scene I wouldnt know of it

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
"I Hope That Everything You Ever Love Dies In Your Arms"
I saw this right after waking up and read it as
"I Hope That Everything You Ever Love Dies In Your Anus"
just thought I'd share that.

By the way I loved the original WC & can't wait to play the remaster. I hope the devs can
get past this sissification game sidetrack and get back onto making more of what they're
good at and what their existing fans want.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

By the way I loved the original WC & can't wait to play the remaster. I hope the devs can
get past this sissification game sidetrack and get back onto making more of what they're
You're thoughts were answered on that in this post (https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-c...ered-v1-0-aslpro3d.5925/page-310#post-3301646) which quickly got buried... but we've refocused. ;)

Reactions: frogbert

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Gotta to play this game again. ;)

BTW ASLPro3D. is this only one you make ? any new game?
howmany game did you make..name list. pleae. thanks you.

• Love

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Will this remastered version also gets a new Walkthrough?
If it does, it will likely have to be done by the players/fans... sorry, but it is a lot of work to do a written walkthrough and the game now has a pathing system inside of it that will help you as a walkthrough, so it kind of isn't needed. ;)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Let me quote the great Thanos, lord of the universe and master of the infinity stones:

I'm gonna enjoy it! Very, very much!

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Gotta to play this game again. ;)

BTW ASLPro3D. is this only one you make ? any new game?
We were doing "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" and there is the First Chapter of the Prologue out to it right now, with the Second Chapter coming soon, but we are re-tweaking and renaming the game to make it a direct sequel to "Wicked Choices: Book One"... there will be more information about that coming soon! ;) (y)

• Wow
Reactions: kshyk and Baxonius

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
I know it did the same on Norton... but it is a false positive. It runs with ZoneAlarm, MalwareBytes and SuperAntiSpyware without any reports or complaints.
Got a message form my Antivirus, after a automatic online-check: everything is okay with the file.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
With all due respect, but why? Now my brain tried to come up with an explanation and for worse even pictures...
The dev will bring out the "sissification game sidetrack" as it is his choice and the sissification is entirely up to you. Also I don't think this is a sidetrack game more than one that explain the lore and show more what is going on behind the scene from the antichrist viewpoint.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Not for nothing, but by my count this is now the THIRD time that old saves have been rendered incompatible and useless going forward. How many times is one expected to replay the same content for the sake of a sequel that has yet to materialize?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes