ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So like every where else in the world :)

Eager to see it and see some news on AoaCB
Yeah, pretty much... I suspected that it would come to it, but you would be surprised by the amount of people here who are in a state of denial and actually think that this will all blow over in a month.

*news flash* It won't be.

But, yeah... this current state of restrictions and such, did take me a bit away from the game and added a week longer to getting down than I had planned... but THANK GOD it is done!!

Honestly, I can't tell you how tired I am of working on the same thing, day after day, buried up to my eyebrows writing and rendering smut to get things done for everyone... I have realized writing such things as: "Lynara felt the other woman’s erect nipples brush across her abdomen as she settled over her and then the gentle probing of Jamima’s fingers on the soft, puffy folds of her hairless pussy." for weeks on end turns my brain to mush and isn't what I really consider as 'writing'. :ROFLMAO:

...but... it does help to pay the bills. :rolleyes:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well you can take a break and help heal that back. Oh by the way do you know anyplace that sell's those beak masks that they wore in the 1600's during the plague. That I think would be pretty fasionable garb next time I'm in the grocery store don't you think.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

tripod321

Sep 3, 2017
Well you can take a break and help heal that back. Oh by the way do you know anyplace that sell's those beak masks that they wore in the 1600's during the plague. That I think would be pretty fasionable garb next time I'm in the grocery store don't you think.
i'd check amazon that way it comes to you :devilish:

• Thinking Face

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I know the masks that you are talking about and no, offhand I don't... don't really think they'd sell on Amazon, it sounds more like what you'd find on Etsy...

Me, I am using my US Government Issued Gag Bag... I figure if it helps in the event of a sarin gas attack, it should be good for this virus... but I do get some very strange and worried looks from people while wearing it. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Nekura

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
How much futa/trans content is in the game? And is the main character able to dominate other as a futa.
Currently, depending on the choices that you make there is NOW a lot of Futa content, primarily right now with Princess Lynara of the Angelions... this will change when we get back to "Wicked Choices: Book Two" when the Antichrist (the MC and you the player) are introduced to the Archangels/Archdemons and then, yes, you will be able to dominate them if that is your desire.

In "Adventures of a Changed Boy" there will also be Futa content, as well as, trap/sissy content... both as the MC (if that was your choice in "Wicked Choices: Book One" and some special NPC's that players can interact with or ignore (their choice)... and, yes, there will be some domination of them involved.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well I have an Israeli one myself... I would prefer something not so expensive to use those canisters aren't cheap, and besides I would need to shave and I stopped that a long while ago. Thanks for the info Jamima has too much tussle in the bustle for my personal taste if you git my drift. But different strokes for different folks. As long as the math adds up, Remember this formula; (the angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the heat of the meat).

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well I have an Israeli one myself... I would prefer something not so expensive to use those canisters aren't cheap, and besides I would need to shave and I stopped that a long while ago. Thanks for the info Jamima has too much tussle in the bustle for my personal taste if you git my drift. But different strokes for different folks. As long as the math adds up, Remember this formula; (the angle of the dangle is directly proportional to the heat of the meat).
Yeah, the filters are a bitch, but I had bought myself a few extra ones many years ago... hope they are still good after not using them for so long... I guess we'll see! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, Jamima's extra package on her shapely female frame might cause some to balk going that route... which is why I added a different route for those that aren't into the FUTA experience. :giggle:;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
menu_BG.png

UPDATE: Current Status on REMASTER – April 6, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page + Wallpapers)

Hi everyone!

It’s been a busy couple of days and weekend here, primarily for Epadder (Programmer) and Sierra3 (Editor/Sound Engineer) as they’ve been busy assembling everything and getting it all ready for the Beta Testers and it will be going out to them today after I post this.

Since they’ve already tested everything up till this latest phase, it should be a quick turn around and any tweaks necessary can be done and then shipped out to all of you!!

As I’ve repeatedly said, I really can’t wait till all of you see what we’ve done… this is NOT the game you remember, we (really, more-so Epadder) basically rebuilt the game from scratch with an all new interface, extra goodies and features, and thanks to both Epadder and Sierra3, there is now also music and sound to help immerse you into the story… which I have certainly tweaked some and added a HUGE amount of new content into it.

The only issue that we currently STILL NEED TO RESOLVE RIGHT NOW is we are having a problem with the Android build and the export/import system... which Epadder is going to have to look into and might need to talk to someone else about.

In the meantime, while they were working on creating the test build, I spent the weekend relaxing some and did some character Wallpapers for all of our $1 and Up patrons while you wait in a separate post behind the paywall, sorry, but have to release them that way, because they include nudity.

This week, I will be returning to my task of trying to complete the content and story for “Chapter Two” to the Prologue of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”, so that we can get that release out to you as soon as possible and get back on track to providing consistent and regular releases for all of our Patrons!!

We sincerely appreciate all of your patience, your continued dedication and support as we dealt with things beyond our control and it is really NICE to be back into the swing of things and can’t wait till you see all of the results of our efforts… till then, enjoy the wallpaper backgrounds and I will keep you updated!!

~Jack

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are the Wallpapers that I mentioned in the NEW UPDATE on the main page... and here is a download link to download all of them...

...hope that you enjoy them!!

Sanriela

Dec 29, 2019
I am so glad that i decide to wait for the remaster. Just have the enough time to finish The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel i have been playing this weeks. I admire people like you who want to polish they work to perfection. I am sure this game deserve it.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I am so glad that i decide to wait for the remaster. Just have the enough time to finish The Legend of Heroes - Trails of Cold Steel i have been playing this weeks. I admire people like you who want to polish they work to perfection. I am sure this game deserve it.
I think doing so, really ties the entire series together better... makes better sense, makes it clear that they are one large game/story and demonstrates our desire to do this for the long haul and as professionally as possible!

• Love
Reactions: Sanriela

ahmadness

Mar 29, 2020
I was looking for reviews of several games here to choose and play one of them, i came upon this and people been saying this game is top tier incredibly good already, i was about to download it but then news came about a remastered version coming soon which is apparently quite better, man am i lucky, i am gonna play a better version of an already really great game.

Thank you for the hard work developers!

Reactions: Sierra3

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
OUOG.gif

Update: Remaster Release & Changes to Patreon Page – April 11, 2020
(Edited for F95 Fans)

Hello Everyone!!

AT LONG LAST, THE REMASTERED “WICKED CHOICES: BOOK ONE” IS NOW RELEASED!!!

Yup, you read that right, the game is now out for everyone… Happy Easter!!

Currently only the PC and MAC version is available, we are still waiting on some response/help and testing on the Android version, which still has some troubles with the Virtual Keyboard… plan for that to be fixed, tested and released sometime by next weekend.

Sorry, Android users, there was no way of getting around it…

To download and play the PC/MAC Remastered version of “Wicked Choices: Book One”, please visit the “Wicked Choices: Book One” Front Page, or click this link: FRONT PAGE

IN OTHER BIG NEWS… expect to see some MAJOR CHANGES in the next couple of days to our Patreon Page and our F95 “Adventures of a Changed Boy” Forum Thread!!!

While you’ve all been waiting on the release of the REMASTEREDWicked Choices: Book One” game, we’ve been working on changing the following game… it will NO LONGER BE Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy”, it will NOW be a DIRECT SEQUEL to the series and will be called “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”!

It will now be COMBINING all of the storyline, plots and stuff that had been planned for “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” for those who were looking forward to the Genderbender/Futa/Sissy content, but NOW it will also include other characters that you can play for those who weren’t into screwing around with William Crawford-Davies AND it will ALL BE DONE IN Ren’Py now!!!

So, look forward to starting to see the changes to the Patreon and F95 Page, as well as, a much more DETAILED description of the game in an upcoming UPDATE from us and a redone FAQ for all of you!

Alright, I think it is time we let you go, so that you can play the new release… thank you so much for your PATIENCE, your SUPPORT, your LOVE and DEDICATION to us and we REALLY HOPE that you ENJOY the Remastered Version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” and have a wonderful, safe, Holiday Weekend!!

~Jack , Epadder , Sierra3 & the Wife

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes