yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
"Will there be NTR in this game? Yes, eventually, " Get ready for a wave of hate dude after saying that.
Factions and lines within the family will need to play out. I can see where technically NTR could be unavoidable... After all the stake of the world is on the line with allegiances and enemies even within ones own family, these need to, and will be exposed.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Star Trek NSFW.jpg

UPDATE: Remaster Release Soon & Health – March 2, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

First things, first, had and wanted to use a “NSFW” image simply because the current work that I am doing, I can’t and don’t want to show to the public… if I keep sending out sneak peeks, there won’t be much reason to play the game… heh.

That said, I am nearly done with the Prince Lynara scene, there will be several CHOICES for you, the player, to make during this addition with outcomes and ramifications that will affect the Princess in the future… her rate and levels of corruption, as well as, player preference towards sexual situations.

As I said, I am nearly done… which means that the writing will go to the editor (Sierra3) for spelling and grammar checks, the images and Twine file will go to the programmer (Epadder)and everything will be assembled, sent to the testers for a quick run through and then will be in your hands to play THIS MONTH!!

Once it has gone out and things look good, we will lock everything down on it as DONE and return once more to completing and releasing Chapter Two of the Prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy”!

Now, on the topic of health…

I underwent the Epidural Spinal Injection shot last Wednesday and, a mentioned by others… THEY DO HURT LIKE CRAZY!!

BUT… I seem to be feeling a bit better, I no longer feel like the left side of my left leg has a bad case of road-rash from dumping a bike on a street made from a rusty cheese grater and have the torn-up wound soaked in bandages soaked in lemon juice and turpentine…. So, that’s a PLUS!

I also don’t have the wooden numb feeling as much and not dragging the leg as bad, seems a bit more responsive, but I have noticed that bending from the waist comes with a new pinching feeling that I didn’t have before, but at least it isn’t the radiating, burning stab of pain that I’ve been experiencing since the injection and had me on the couch pretty much till this past Saturday… so, I am back to work on the game after 3 days off.

My current goal is to have Princess Lynara done (and off of her knees) by the end of this week and everything to the rest of the team and, then, I will update you all on the further progress, but plan to set some time aside this month to play the Remaster of “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

Take care, y’all and THANK YOU AGAIN for all of the patience you’ve shown us, your support and your get well/birthday wishes!!

I APPRECIATE IT!!

~Jack

Reactions: Hadgar

Dragoviano5340

Jan 4, 2020
Game keeps crashing on startup on my Samsung Galaxy S8. Would have liked to play this on my phone but I guess im gonna have to go with the PC version

• Wow

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Game keeps crashing on startup on my Samsung Galaxy S8. Would have liked to play this on my phone but I guess im gonna have to go with the PC version
I would wait to play it till the Remastered Version comes out in a few weeks, at which point the Android version should be updated and work on your phone as well. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just finished playing Book 1 and got to say I enjoyed it, my usual preference is management type games (brothels mainly but anything like No Haven, Brothel King or D.I.C.K ) anyways cant wait for the expansion on the story, based on previous comments there's more than just book 1 available..? Also I just want to put my opinion out there but I could definitely see a brothel management aspect being added to a game like this (if not definiftely make a spinoff where the MC runs a brothel with all the girls from the story being potential employees, with Syrana being the default starter employee). Seeing as the MC and his significant demoness counterpart get stronger from sexual interactions.
Glad to hear that you liked it Lucy_HeartSlutia! If you think it was good before, wait till you see the Remastered version that will be coming out in a few weeks, it will be EVEN BETTER and with NEW content and features in it!!

In regard to a Management System, there will indeed be one built into the game's story when we get to future releases and certainly have a much more expansive one in place in the future. Management of the NPC's and their relationships with the player is going to be KEY in keeping them happy and on the side of the Antichrist, as well as, allow players the need to be sure that they are "combat ready" (for lack of better term at the moment) for the upcoming war that they will face.

After all, most of those that will be helping the Antichrist (if the Player decides to do so), will need to "Power Up" themselves and their abilities... which opens the door for a management system that the players can tweak and setup to be sure that his team will have the powers necessary to fight in and win the war (no matter what side the player chooses) that they will have to eventually face. :giggle:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
"Will there be NTR in this game? Yes, eventually, " Get ready for a wave of hate dude after saying that.

Heh, I am used to it... can't be any worse than those that have condemned me to the fires of hell for making players play as the Antichrist, or have a rape scene in the game that isn't gratuitous sex that people can FAP to... yeah, I am used to being hated, so won't be anything new. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DonkeyFace and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Heh, I am used to it... can't be any worse than those that have condemned me to the fires of hell for making players play as the Antichrist, or have a rape scene in the game that isn't gratuitous sex that people can FAP to... yeah, I am used to being hated, so won't be anything new. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
So at least we don't freeze. :p Shall I organise the alcohol and you look for a BBQ or how do we organise us? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Feb 24, 2019
Glad to hear that you liked it Lucy_HeartSlutia! If you think it was good before, wait till you see the Remastered version that will be coming out in a few weeks, it will be EVEN BETTER and with NEW content and features in it!!
Sounds great. now if only Syrina was real.. id go lesbian for her faster than you could say slut. Its all up to personal preference but if Syrina is supposed to embody the bad girl/temptress steroetype id personally make her change out of those (what im assuming are spandex leggings) and into dark red spandex booty shorts that are form fitting and clearly too small for her, with the option of making those shorts crotchless after a certain intimacy level.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D does this game got galler?
Sera07 not sure what you mean? Do you mean a Gallery? Or do you mean like chocolate? Victims of the holocaust?

If you mean "Galleries", then the answer is NO for the current version and YES for the Remastered version.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Sera07 not sure what you mean? Do you mean a Gallery? Or do you mean like chocolate? Victims of the holocaust?

If you mean "Galleries", then the answer is NO for the current version and YES for the Remastered version.
Just realized I got typo there. But thanks for the information :HideThePain:

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Yes, to an extent... depending on choices made by the players not all characters will survive the upcoming war and some characters may become unavailable for romance...
I see,well its still good to know that there is a possibility of it out there somwhere down the line,hopefully the size of the Harem excluding possible death of its possible members will still be big enough!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I see,well its still good to know that there is a possibility of it out there somwhere down the line,hopefully the size of the Harem excluding possible death of its possible members will still be big enough!
There is so much erotic material in this VN that it will make your head swim... And yet not one bit of it is gratuitous and every bit is germane to the story.
If your looking for some strange during a night creep, or cultivating a bevy of Bodacious Bimbos, not so much. But if you want to stay up for 24 hours, cause you can't stop reading. This will hook you and reel you in. This Remastered version has such a compelling story and Graphics I would feel comfortable with comparing it to any Dev out there.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
There is so much erotic material in this VN that it will make your head swim... And yet not one bit of it is gratuitous and every bit is germane to the story.
If your looking for some strange during a night creep, or cultivating a bevy of Bodacious Bimbos, not so much. But if you want to stay up for 24 hours, cause you can't stop reading. This will hook you and reel you in. This Remastered version has such a compelling story and Graphics I would feel comfortable with comparing it to any Dev out there.
I know i played and finished the game already and cant wait to play Remastered Version of it,and yet i know that there wont be anything too ridiculous(female forms)but there are still plenty of beutiful girls that i like,and what is even better in the Remastered Version we will meet even more girls that we have not seen in Gold Edition and Normal Game,including the rest of the Mc Family and the like:love:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Just fyi, this post isn't a complaint, so much as just a commentary I posted while I cooled off after the scene talked about below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If those 2 don't get some really horrific comeuppance I'll be really annoyed.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I certainly understand the discomfort that you (and others had to endure) while going through that section GoodFriend and, yes, the choice will certainly be yours to make, that is for sure, about the level of comeuppance that they receive for their actions.

The reason I did that, right from the get go was for a variety of reasons:

1.) To quickly establish that this is NOT your usual normal game where 'normal' women enjoy being sexually abused.
2.) The female characters in our games, may have been through crap, but they are strong and determined.
3.) Need to establish EARLY ON that there are THOSE OUT THERE more EVIL than the "Antichrist", that a title of a person doesn't make that person GOOD or BAD, it is their actions that make them GOOD or BAD.
4.) Also needed to establish that the family that the "Antichrist" is in is FUCKED up, flawed... perhaps more than others normally are, but we are ALL flawed in some way and a product of our environments to a degree.

William will be yours to torment the way that you want, for the things that he's done... you will be able to "educate" him to change him...

...but, yeah, if you've learned anything in our game thus far... things are not always "black and white" or as "cut and dried" as they may seem.

For example: One could argue that William and his actions is a product of the instruction and treatment that he received from his parents, his desire to please his mother...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, that doesn't fully absolve him of his actions, but it puts a bit of grey to the usual "black and white" perspective that many of us judge the world at.

Last but not least, the fact that it had UPSET YOU as much as it did only goes to show me the kind of "Antichrist" that you'd make... that as "him", you wouldn't be evil... even though others would call you such, for just being branded as the "Antichrist", that within you, you know the difference between "right and wrong", that you are one who believes in "justice and vengeance" and that you would take the role of doling it out if you needed to...

...in short, "Antichrist" or not... you're exactly what this world needs.

Reactions: McAttack
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes