ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Will wait for German.
Sadly, I'd tell you not to wait for a German version Konstantinus, as the person who was doing the German translation is no longer with us... their real life job took them away from the game and its translation, as well as, this community here... so there will no longer be a German translation, unless someone else stepped up to the plate and was willing to do it.

Also, I'd wait to play the game till the REMASTER version comes out, which should be soon, as it is a much better presentation and experience for those looking to play the game.

Reactions: Konstantinus

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sadly, I'd tell you not to wait for a German version Konstantinus, as the person who was doing the German translation is no longer with us... their real life job took them away from the game and its translation, as well as, this community here... so there will no longer be a German translation, unless someone else stepped up to the plate and was willing to do it.

Also, I'd wait to play the game till the REMASTER version comes out, which should be soon, as it is a much better presentation and experience for those looking to play the game.
Although german is my mother tongue I'm not that well versed in it. Additonal I use more dialect than High german and it wasn't one of my favorit subject in school - and also not one that I was one of the best. That and the work a translation would need, I don't think I would dare to try it - at least not alone.;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Start was good ;)
Not fun on realm changes i would love to see MC actions from chapter 1 to end
:confused: not focused only on MC

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Start was good ;)
Not fun on realm changes i would love to see MC actions from chapter 1 to end
:confused: not focused only on MC
You will find that the story flows much better in the remastered storyline and the story between the different realms actually makes sense. You can understand the dynamic of the factions at work much better with the update and your choices really do matter. I personally can't wait for Jack to complete this first book as I compare him with Hopes, and Philly. So if you are playing the current game all I can say is that YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET.

Reactions: c3p0

Rickster6

Jan 23, 2019
You will find that the story flows much better in the remastered storyline and the story between the different realms actually makes sense. You can understand the dynamic of the factions at work much better with the update and your choices really do matter. I personally can't wait for Jack to complete this first book as I compare him with Hopes, and Philly. So if you are playing the current game all I can say is that YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET.
Oh yea it will be AWESOME! When it is finished.

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
cpt04p5_ex_045b.png

UPDATE: Current Progress & Status! - Feb. 6, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page... but with more images for those at F95)

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the tardiness of my update… I needed to take some time to find out what was going on with me and didn’t want to provide an update till I was able to find out for myself to fill you all in and provide you with the solution as well as the source.

Before I get to that, let me assure you that we’ve been working here… myself included, though not as much as I would’ve liked (which I will explain shortly) but have steadily been working over here and churning out one LARGE ending to the Remaster of “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

0spine.png

As I said, my work levels have been sorely reduced, but still steady each day after me seriously messing myself up removing the snow a couple of weeks back… bottom line, I ruptured one of my discs and have two other bulging discs in my lower lumbar region (which you can see on the above MRI).

After a period of pain that never went away and an incredible amount of swelling and bruising on my lower back, the wife angrily told me to call the doctor to get it checked out… so, I did, expecting the process to take several months (as it usually takes with the American Health Care System) but apparently my Orthopedic Surgeon (Dr. Jeffrey Fishgrund) knew that I would eventually be calling him at some point and had my account flagged for immediate attention if I called…

…so, what I expected to take a couple of weeks to several months, took place in a matter of weeks, with an MRI scheduled and done on January 24th and an appointment with him yesterday, February 5th.

THANKFULLY, after much discussion into options available to me, we will be SKIPPING surgery for now and will INSTEAD be going with a Cortisone Injection shot to try and reduce the swelling and pain in that area, as well as, Physical Therapy 3 times a week for 4-6 weeks to see if that can reduce the pressure off of the spinal cord.

Should that fail, then I will go in for surgery in the fall.

I choose this route, as to avoid undergoing a surgery that will have me out and away from you and the game for 6-8 weeks at best, so that I can get back on track with the game(s) for all of you.

cpt04p5_ex_038b.png

Now, before any of you start yelling at me for putting the game(s) above my health, I assure you… the doctor agreed that it would be best for me to try this route first (Injections and Therapy) rather than jumping straight into surgery… and he knows best, as he’s operated on me pretty much 6 times now and is the reason that I am able to walk as it is… so, I trust him and, like him, want to avoid jumping straight to invasive surgery if I can help it… or to postpone it for as long as possible.

That said, I’ve still been working… the guys are going to have a lot more editing to do with the writing as I’ve been understandably doped up on painkillers a lot since my stupid choice to remove the snow like I did… BUT… I also expect to get much more relief and stuff finished one the game(s) once I’ve made the appointment for the Injection and have had it done.

Till that happens, know that I am STILL working and producing and that this LAST SECTION of your choices as Princess Lynara is the LARGEST section of the Remaster due to the choices you will be able to make.

cpt04p5_ex_053b.png

Thank you for your continued patience, your support and your faith in us and KNOW that YOU and our responsibilities to YOU are NEVER far from our minds!

~Jack

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

UPDATE: Current Progress & Status! - Feb. 6, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page... but with more images for those at F95)

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the tardiness of my update… I needed to take some time to find out what was going on with me and didn’t want to provide an update till I was able to find out for myself to fill you all in and provide you with the solution as well as the source.

Before I get to that, let me assure you that we’ve been working here… myself included, though not as much as I would’ve liked (which I will explain shortly) but have steadily been working over here and churning out one LARGE ending to the Remaster of “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

As I said, my work levels have been sorely reduced, but still steady each day after me seriously messing myself up removing the snow a couple of weeks back… bottom line, I ruptured one of my discs and have two other bulging discs in my lower lumbar region (which you can see on the above MRI).

After a period of pain that never went away and an incredible amount of swelling and bruising on my lower back, the wife angrily told me to call the doctor to get it checked out… so, I did, expecting the process to take several months (as it usually takes with the American Health Care System) but apparently my Orthopedic Surgeon (Dr. Jeffrey Fishgrund) knew that I would eventually be calling him at some point and had my account flagged for immediate attention if I called…

…so, what I expected to take a couple of weeks to several months, took place in a matter of weeks, with an MRI scheduled and done on January 24th and an appointment with him yesterday, February 5th.

THANKFULLY, after much discussion into options available to me, we will be SKIPPING surgery for now and will INSTEAD be going with a Cortisone Injection shot to try and reduce the swelling and pain in that area, as well as, Physical Therapy 3 times a week for 4-6 weeks to see if that can reduce the pressure off of the spinal cord.

Should that fail, then I will go in for surgery in the fall.

I choose this route, as to avoid undergoing a surgery that will have me out and away from you and the game for 6-8 weeks at best, so that I can get back on track with the game(s) for all of you.

Now, before any of you start yelling at me for putting the game(s) above my health, I assure you… the doctor agreed that it would be best for me to try this route first (Injections and Therapy) rather than jumping straight into surgery… and he knows best, as he’s operated on me pretty much 6 times now and is the reason that I am able to walk as it is… so, I trust him and, like him, want to avoid jumping straight to invasive surgery if I can help it… or to postpone it for as long as possible.

That said, I’ve still been working… the guys are going to have a lot more editing to do with the writing as I’ve been understandably doped up on painkillers a lot since my stupid choice to remove the snow like I did… BUT… I also expect to get much more relief and stuff finished one the game(s) once I’ve made the appointment for the Injection and have had it done.

Till that happens, know that I am STILL working and producing and that this LAST SECTION of your choices as Princess Lynara is the LARGEST section of the Remaster due to the choices you will be able to make.

Thank you for your continued patience, your support and your faith in us and KNOW that YOU and our responsibilities to YOU are NEVER far from our minds!

~Jack
Keep plugin but don't overdo it... hell next time just ask I'll drive there and shovel for you lol. or better yet Ill' buy a ton of ice melt for you (as long as your willing to take a check)

Reactions: Rickster6

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
Can I get an update of what is going on? I played it through and it was really good I have to say. When is Book 2 coming and how all in one or step by step? Answer please I need to play further :O

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can I get an update of what is going on? I played it through and it was really good I have to say. When is Book 2 coming and how all in one or step by step? Answer please I need to play further :O
You know dev of this game has posted his update two post before you asked?:p

Other than that before Book 2 comes Adventure of a changed boy and before Adventure of a changed boy comes the prolog of Adventure of a changed boy.
So as book two is two and book one is one we're cvurrently waiting for book 1 1/4 and then should come book 1 1/2.

But to your liking or not the remastered Book 1 is around the corner and for book 1.25 and later you should play the remastered version as with this you can take your saves over to all the other books.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
news-update1.jpg

Update: The End (and Release) is Nigh! – February 20, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Alright, going to TRY and keep this UPDATE on things as brief as possible for everyone’s sake!!

REMASTER UPDATE:

Princess Lynara’s huge, stat changing, double sized section is NEARLY finished!

Yup, FINALLY!!

Due to your choices, this section is going to be pretty fluid and will contain a lot of changes to the Princess, depending on what you pick as choices and those choices will certainly carry over into the next games… you can keep her fresh and innocent, have her experiment or you can have her on the path of slow corruption… the choice is yours, but you can shape the princess and her experience to your taste as you proceed in the game.

This meant us creating an expansive “Corruption Scale” system that will be used, not just for Princess Lynara, but for the other characters that you will be interacting with in the rest of the games… as a character’s corruption level changes, you will see the effects of those levels in future gameplay… mind you, there will be no “instant slut” or “male whore” in this… it will be a slow corruption that will allow a character (and the player) to control the level of corruption in the character and allow you to balance that character to your tastes.

Will the character be merely curious about learning new things? Will they want to flirt their way through the game with others? Will they decide to flash people and get the thrill of exposing themselves in public? Or… will they take strangers into the alley to provide them the time of their life?

The choice will be yours… and you can, through gameplay and choices, monitor, balance, pick and choose, increase or reduce their levels as you see fit through the game!

Each choice that you will make will add or subtract to that character’s “corruption” level, as that meter clicks up (or down), they will have measured reactions to those changes in dialogue and actions… and, through story, that character (and you, the player) will have the chance to become familiar with these changes in themselves and become more confident in those changes.

The true start of these changes and abilities will be experienced (to start) with Princess Lynara… but look for the system to REALLY be fully used in our next game “Adventures of a Changed Boy” with William/Billie, Claire and the other characters… right up to the end of the “Wicked Choices” series!

Currently, I have maybe 20-30 more renders to complete for Princess Lynara’s remaster section, then I need to do the dialogue side images for it… then all I need to do is edit the end credits section and finalize Karma’s message to you the Players and then the game will be assembled in a new build and sent to the beta testers… so EXPECT the Remaster of “Wicked Choices: Book One” to be released in March!!

HEALTH UPDATE:

Tuesday, I received my first batch of CBD Oil (without THC) and tried it as prescribed and I am proud to say that the drops, have surprisingly been working to keep my pain levels to a level that I can manage things without being muddle headed and doped up.

My daily pain levels (on a scale of 1 to 10) has been at a constant level of 8 or 9, with me having my legs burning and feeling like I was walking on burning clumps of wood… when describing it to the doctor yesterday, my best description was that it felt like someone had taken a handheld cheese slicer, ran it down the side length of my left leg, taking off the flesh and then pouring lemon juice into the open wound.

But… with the CBD oil, I am at a level where I am able to block out a majority of the pain, sit a bit longer at the computer and, if needed, can take the codeine to relax fully… but get a little mushy in thought and reaction.

Yesterday (February 19, 2020) I had my consultation about the Steroid Injection Shot and they explained the process of the shot to me, as well as, poked and prodded me to the point of tears, so I wasn’t able to get anything but sleep in a drug induced coma when I got home… but I am up today and back to work and will have my shot NEXT WEDNESDAY… I won’t be able to do anything that day, but lay and rest… so just a ‘heads up’ about that.

Okay, update complete… time for me to get back to work, I want to get these renders churned out as soon as possible to get things to the testers and, eventually, into your hands.

Take care and will talk soon!!

~Jack

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

Update: The End (and Release) is Nigh! – February 20, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Alright, going to TRY and keep this UPDATE on things as brief as possible for everyone’s sake!!

REMASTER UPDATE:

Princess Lynara’s huge, stat changing, double sized section is NEARLY finished!

Yup, FINALLY!!

Due to your choices, this section is going to be pretty fluid and will contain a lot of changes to the Princess, depending on what you pick as choices and those choices will certainly carry over into the next games… you can keep her fresh and innocent, have her experiment or you can have her on the path of slow corruption… the choice is yours, but you can shape the princess and her experience to your taste as you proceed in the game.

This meant us creating an expansive “Corruption Scale” system that will be used, not just for Princess Lynara, but for the other characters that you will be interacting with in the rest of the games… as a character’s corruption level changes, you will see the effects of those levels in future gameplay… mind you, there will be no “instant slut” or “male whore” in this… it will be a slow corruption that will allow a character (and the player) to control the level of corruption in the character and allow you to balance that character to your tastes.

Will the character be merely curious about learning new things? Will they want to flirt their way through the game with others? Will they decide to flash people and get the thrill of exposing themselves in public? Or… will they take strangers into the alley to provide them the time of their life?

The choice will be yours… and you can, through gameplay and choices, monitor, balance, pick and choose, increase or reduce their levels as you see fit through the game!

Each choice that you will make will add or subtract to that character’s “corruption” level, as that meter clicks up (or down), they will have measured reactions to those changes in dialogue and actions… and, through story, that character (and you, the player) will have the chance to become familiar with these changes in themselves and become more confident in those changes.

The true start of these changes and abilities will be experienced (to start) with Princess Lynara… but look for the system to REALLY be fully used in our next game “Adventures of a Changed Boy” with William/Billie, Claire and the other characters… right up to the end of the “Wicked Choices” series!

Currently, I have maybe 20-30 more renders to complete for Princess Lynara’s remaster section, then I need to do the dialogue side images for it… then all I need to do is edit the end credits section and finalize Karma’s message to you the Players and then the game will be assembled in a new build and sent to the beta testers… so EXPECT the Remaster of “Wicked Choices: Book One” to be released in March!!

HEALTH UPDATE:

Tuesday, I received my first batch of CBD Oil (without THC) and tried it as prescribed and I am proud to say that the drops, have surprisingly been working to keep my pain levels to a level that I can manage things without being muddle headed and doped up.

My daily pain levels (on a scale of 1 to 10) has been at a constant level of 8 or 9, with me having my legs burning and feeling like I was walking on burning clumps of wood… when describing it to the doctor yesterday, my best description was that it felt like someone had taken a handheld cheese slicer, ran it down the side length of my left leg, taking off the flesh and then pouring lemon juice into the open wound.

But… with the CBD oil, I am at a level where I am able to block out a majority of the pain, sit a bit longer at the computer and, if needed, can take the codeine to relax fully… but get a little mushy in thought and reaction.

Yesterday (February 19, 2020) I had my consultation about the Steroid Injection Shot and they explained the process of the shot to me, as well as, poked and prodded me to the point of tears, so I wasn’t able to get anything but sleep in a drug induced coma when I got home… but I am up today and back to work and will have my shot NEXT WEDNESDAY… I won’t be able to do anything that day, but lay and rest… so just a ‘heads up’ about that.

Okay, update complete… time for me to get back to work, I want to get these renders churned out as soon as possible to get things to the testers and, eventually, into your hands.

Take care and will talk soon!!

~Jack
Awesome news on all fronts glad you have found some relief for your back. We will stay frosty for your word and I'm glad again for your improvement.

Rickster6

Jan 23, 2019
I am so glad that you where able to find something that seems to be helping you! Great to hear the new update and looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Reactions: ASLPro3D

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
Really sorry about your health problems and pain. Hopefully things continue to improve for you. Good luck to you

Last edited:
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Awesome news on all fronts glad you have found some relief for your back. We will stay frosty for your word and I'm glad again for your improvement.
I am so glad that you where able to find something that seems to be helping you! Great to hear the new update and looking forward to seeing the finished product!
Really sorry about your health problems and pain. Hopefully things continue to improve for you. Good look to you
Thanks guys, pretty happy that this is helping so far and once I get the shot, I think I might be pretty damn good... still will have to be careful and not be 'stupid as usual' as the wife put it... but should be good to go and all lights green! :)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
So after playing book 1 current version, should I go Remastered>Aoacb? What's after that 1?

Can someone provide a flow chart for this series & its related content, pretty please ?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
So after playing book 1 current version, should I go Remastered>Aoacb? What's after that 1?

Can someone provide a flow chart for this series & its related content, pretty please ?
there will be 4 chapters; Wicked Choices Ch 1, Aoacb Prologue, Aoacb, and Wicked Choices final battle. Wicked Choices right now is being remastered with almost 6-8 hours of additional story line.

After that, upgrading the existing Aoacb of which only about 1/4 of the chapter has been written. That part will be reworked also, but from what I understand right now Chapter 2 won't take an overhaul. As soon as that takes place we get to enjoy new content.

As far as a flow chart... No can do that leads to spoilers and Jack dun want that, sorry. Hope that helped your understanding.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
there will be 4 chapters; Wicked Choices Ch 1, Aoacb Prologue, Aoacb, and Wicked Choices final battle. Wicked Choices right now is being remastered with almost 6-8 hours of additional story line.

After that, upgrading the existing Aoacb of which only about 1/4 of the chapter has been written. That part will be reworked also, but from what I understand right now Chapter 2 won't take an overhaul. As soon as that takes place we get to enjoy new content.

As far as a flow chart... No can do that leads to spoilers and Jack dun want that, sorry. Hope that helped your understanding.
To clarify when I said flow chart I meant game order wise not like a full blown walkthrough. So the order to play them in will be: Book1 remastered>aoacb prequel>aoacb>Final battle?

Ty!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes