c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
This I can understand.

I'm not a scientist, thus I don't ask the mad science question: "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" Source: and the The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Other than that I trully hope and believe that 2020 could be a lot better year for you than 2019. Perhaps for myself also: bye bye missing hours from my daily job, hopefully a little bit less crazy project schedule, me doing better in managing myself and also the release of Cyberpunkt 2077 - a date after I'm sure are gaming a bit more than usual:ROFLMAO:

But in contrast to you, my 2019 was pretty ordinary, without the consideration of my depress self for a few weeks - lack of better words - and as a consequence me letting down some friends. And I still needs to clear this shards.

So yes, 2020 could only be better then 2019.;)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
tags still says "bestiality" ! Is there even "bestiality", as i know there was no besti scenes, but hints..
its when you go to see what the oldest daughter is doing right after the MC get his powers you will see a scene with the daughter in a towel setting in her room with the dog. (Just the dog licking her.)

But from what ASLPro3D has put in the Dev updates the Remastered Version will have more added to that scene.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This I can understand.

I'm not a scientist, thus I don't ask the mad science question: "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" Source: and the The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Other than that I trully hope and believe that 2020 could be a lot better year for you than 2019. Perhaps for myself also: bye bye missing hours from my daily job, hopefully a little bit less crazy project schedule, me doing better in managing myself and also the release of Cyberpunkt 2077 - a date after I'm sure are gaming a bit more than usual:ROFLMAO:

But in contrast to you, my 2019 was pretty ordinary, without the consideration of my depress self for a few weeks - lack of better words - and as a consequence me letting down some friends. And I still needs to clear this shards.

So yes, 2020 could only be better then 2019.;)
Yeah, knew that you had gotten a bit tight on the hours there... hopefully, things have picked up a bit for you there without the craziness and sorry to hear about the friends thing (I'm still here for you bud ;) ). Also glad that you are out of your funk too!

And you BETTER be, you'll have a Beta Test to go through soon! :D

Love ya bud and Happy Holidays!!

tags still says "bestiality" ! Is there even "bestiality", as i know there was no besti scenes, but hints..
Yeah all of the scenes were just hints at... brief descriptions enough to know what happened, but never showed it. Still had to put the tag there, since... for some... mentioning it is like the same if I just rendered the whole thing out.

its when you go to see what the oldest daughter is doing right after the MC get his powers you will see a scene with the daughter in a towel setting in her room with the dog. (Just the dog licking her.)

But from what ASLPro3D has put in the Dev updates the Remastered Version will have more added to that scene.
Yeah, that scene is sort of highlighted in the Remastered version and can honestly say, out of Phase Two... Michelle's scene is the Longest... not in your face stuff, but still enough for the sensitive to complain.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
618142039_750x422.jpg

UPDATE: Happy Holidays & PHASE THREE has BEGUN!! – December 22, 2019
(sort of as Posted on our Patreon Page, except with the sneak peeks included!)

Hello Everyone!!

I just wanted to provide to you a very WARM and HAPPY HOLIDAYS from ALL of us here at ASLPro3D and to provide you with an update as to everything that we’ve been up to!!

PHASE TWO of the game took a slight bit longer for me to complete than originally planned, but I was able to finish it and got it out to Sierra3 and Epadder on Friday… Michelle’s scene ended up being far larger than 10-14 images that I had anticipated (ended up being 35-36 images, just for Michelle’s part) but, as I said, that has gone out to Sierra3 and Epadder, Sierra3 edited the Twine text file… fixing the spelling and grammar for Epadder to put into the game.

Which means, the game will be going out to the Beta Testers that we have some time tonight or tomorrow.

While they are testing it, Sierra3 and Epadder will be running through it and adding the music and sounds for that section, while I continue the work that I started on PHASE THREE this weekend… I will, also, be posting a little sneak peek of the start of the PHASE THREE work for the patrons behind the paywall, as I can’t post it publicly due to NUDITY and SEX… so look for that post from me shortly.

In regard to the wife, she finished her first partial week of half days at work on Friday, with only minor issues and pain… and has helped us to get ready for the holidays while I’ve been working, by doing most of our holiday shopping (THANK GOD FOR AMAZON!) and wrapping of the gifts.

We both (the wife and I) will be taking a short break this afternoon to go and see the new “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” with her family and the 501st legion (ONE DAY I WILL finish my Scout Trooper armor) that I am friends with… so, I’ll try to get photos of me with the group.

But… you can expect me to spend tomorrow and Christmas Eve working on PHASE THREE and trying to get that done, so we can present the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” in all of its wonderful glory and splendor to you just after the first of January!!

Then, it is a quick hop to finish “Chapter Two” to the Prologue of “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy”, get that out to you in February and I should then be back on track and producing for all of you!!

Okay… that about sums everything up around here… hope that you ALL have a wonderful and SAFE holiday, look forward to the goodies that we’ll bring to you and thank you again for all of your support and patience this year, the wife and I (and the others) REALLY appreciate it and can’t wait to blow all of you away with the work we’ve been doing!!

Happy Holidays!

~Jack, the wife, Epadder & Sierra3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
I gotta love the attention to little details, like between pictures 3 & 4!

So January Remaster. End of February (let's say March ;) ) Ch.2 of AoCB. That sounds like an amazing start of a year!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
bbva-open4u-betatesting.jpg

Just a BRIEF update... Beta testing has begun and has been sent out to a select few to test!
Testers, please let us know your thoughts... BUT NO SPOILERS to the story content please!!!

Merry Christmas guys!!
~Jack and Crew

Reactions: Forix

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
All of your games are based on RenPy? Didn't you produce anything in RPG Maker? I prefer the first one, but if I good remember, long time ago I saw something similar in RPGM.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
All of your games are based on RenPy? Didn't you produce anything in RPG Maker? I prefer the first one, but if I good remember, long time ago I saw something similar in RPGM.
All of his game(s) are based on RenPy. At least for all the WC games I know. Previous it was planned to move to RPGM, but with Epadder as codder this idea was abadoned.

Reactions: blackmagic616

Oct 9, 2017
I can't w8 to start playing this game again its been almost nearly a year right?? ahahhah xD!! can't w8 to fck my Little Girl xD

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
cpt04p5_ex_019b.png

UPDATE: PHASE THREE current state! – January 7, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Hello!

With the holidays out of the way and the wife returning to work fulltime (starting today), I anticipate a larger push and wave of work to occur and get produced now while my schedule returns to somewhat normal around her.

That isn’t to say that I haven’t been working on PHASE THREE, because I have been… been putting between 6 to 8 hours in almost daily for the last week and have quite a bit done.

Been logging the workload on my end here and with the current phase, I discovered… even with the super computer that I have, I’ve discovered for this Phase I am averaging it taking around 23-26 minutes per render, this accounts for all the items in the scene, the lighting, the various poses and tweaks that needs to be done, the post-work done on the images, adding the data and scene writing to the Twine file and starting the whole process over again.

I am currently on image 73, so 73 (images) x 26 (minutes) = 1898 minutes (31 hours) put into Phase Three just last week alone… not counting the other things and time that I’ve been spending answering people’s questions, discussing things with the staff and testers, etc.… been a long week, but… still… I am getting lots done because I don’t return to my normal job till February and as you’ve probably guessed, I have managed to get a good chunk of the last phase done over the holiday.

As it stands, the scene of Lynara with Ludvich choice is nearly complete, which only leaves me the arc between Lynara and Jamima, and the arc of Lynara with Jamima & Ludvich… then I need to do the closeout renders of the ‘after credits’ scene and my part of the job is complete.

I am hoping to have the stuff with Lynara and Ludvich done sometime between Wednesday and Friday, then move right away into the other two arcs.

So, all-in-all, a very productive week/holiday, lots of new things for you to discover and choose from in the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices”, plus you can EXPECT an interesting plot twist and development to occur when you’re making your choices, including a new character!

Anyhow, that is this week’s UPDATE for you… stay tuned!

Again, thank you for all of your patience and support… and can’t wait till you see all of the YUMMY things that you will be able to experience in this REMASTER!!

Take care and have a GOOD week!

~Jack

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
I tried search but found no answer. In the walkthrough, Chapter 3 - after he wakes the demon statue, appears to be about visiting his daughter. He does, but in the version I have he (off screen) sees her interacting with the dog (yuck). My question is the walkthrough suggest the MC and daughter have a scene but it appears to be missing in favor of the 'dog scene.' Did it get edited or did I get some weird version? Any thoughts are appreciated.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I tried search but found no answer. In the walkthrough, Chapter 3 - after he wakes the demon statue, appears to be about visiting his daughter. He does, but in the version I have he (off screen) sees her interacting with the dog (yuck). My question is the walkthrough suggest the MC and daughter have a scene but it appears to be missing in favor of the 'dog scene.' Did it get edited or did I get some weird version? Any thoughts are appreciated.
No you don't have a weird version I get that scene but if you wait for the remastered ASLPro3D has said in a few post over in the Adventures of a Changed Boy Michelle's scene will have more add to it.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
cpt04p5_ex_000a.png

UPDATE: PHASE THREE Part One Finished… January 13, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page... except with an extra image added here)

Time to provide you all with a weekly update on the status of things, so let’s jump right into it so that I can get back to work for all of you!

Last week was a very productive week… with the wife returning back to work fulltime and with me still off from my “normal job” till February, I was able to get a ton of work done undistracted…

The “Choice Scene” of Lynara and Ludvich is now completed… it took a bit longer than I wanted, as the Angelion Princess couldn’t seem to shut up, honestly for good reason, through it ended up taking a bit more renders to complete than I originally planned… so now, Phase Three is already over 100 new renders, with more on the way, as this week I will be working on the “Choice Scene” of Lynara and Jamima.

cpt04p5_ex_000b.png

Also, as witnessed in the image above, based upon the choices you make in Phase Three, you very well could end up meeting a NEW CHARACTER while in Ludvich’s church… all I will say is that there is a dark, sinister quality to her and Lynara can end up having a pretty interesting conversation with her that reveals some interesting secrets… but, as for who she is, what her plans are and why she’s been locked in a cage, well… that will be for you and Lynara to discover for yourselves!

In the terms of content thus far, for those inquiring minds, the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One”… the additional story content is over 40,000 words and over 1000 new images thus far (not counting those I’ve yet to still finish)… in the terms of size/scope, combined with the new programing and features, the music and sounds added into the game, content-wise, this could’ve been a stand-alone finished title on its own!

As the beta-testers can attest to… the REMASTERED version of “Wicked Choices: Book One” feels like an impressively LARGE and completely different and better game now than it ever was!

I know that it has taken a VERY LONG time to get it to where it is currently at and we APPRECIATE all of the patience and support that you’ve provided us while we’ve done this… I think once you’ve opened the game and start to play it, you will see the level of commitment that we poured into this and it sets the bar for what we intend to do with the continuing series of our game and story.

Alright, back into the salt mines I must go… got a game to finish producing for you all! Talk soon and take care and, again, thank you for all of your love and support!!!!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No you don't have a weird version I get that scene but if you wait for the remastered ASLPro3D has said in a few post over in the Adventures of a Changed Boy Michelle's scene will have more add to it.
jstreet is correct, Generis in what they've stated in regards to that scene, though I will point out that it is avoidable from seeing if you desire to pass on that particular scene and mentioning.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes