SnowyLuna

Oct 6, 2018
Sorry if this is a stupid question, What should I do with important save game at the end of the game? It says Copy to RPGMaker Game!.dat. Is it the same game (Wicked Choices: Book One)? Or other game?

It seems like it change from Ren'py to RPGM. Is it true?
For now I'm playing on android, is it possible to continue playing or android or nah?

Thank you

Reactions: ASLPro3D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sorry if this is a stupid question, What should I do with important save game at the end of the game? It says Copy to RPGMaker Game!.dat. Is it the same game (Wicked Choices: Book One)? Or other game?

It seems like it change from Ren'py to RPGM. Is it true?
For now I'm playing on android, is it possible to continue playing or android or nah?

Thank you
For the first part of your question it will be important for once book II starts. Second part of your question I will leave to Jack or Epadder to answer since they develop the game. :)

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
SnowyLuna - The RPGM version is no longer a thing. ASLPro3D will give a more detailed explanation in an update post in the future.

I'm also working towards making a smoother save transfer system that I will carry forward and integrate into all our projects. So that data from Wicked Choices: Book 1 and Adventures of a Changed Boy: Prologue can carry forward smoothly into Wicked Choices: Book 2 and Adventures of a Changed Boy (The Full Game) (Probably need to come up with a better title... but y'know we're not perfect :LOL: )

This system should work on Android, I will need to do further tests... but I have designed the proof of concept version and tested it for PC.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
SnowyLuna - The RPGM version is no longer a thing. ASLPro3D will give a more detailed explanation in an update post in the future.
I've think teasing was Jacks job.;)

It is an know secret that I'm usually not a fan of the RPGM implementation of most games. However I do believe that you don't make the same "mistakes" as other do with their medicore RPGM aproach. You can easily do bad job regardless the typ of game engine and doing a great job is always challenging.

So, I'm eager about this.:p

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Still only implied bestiality I take it? :(
Like the Punished "Venom" Snake avatar TungstenDuck!!

As for your question... likely so, as I need to remain within the framework of Patreon's rules if I wish to continue unabated in my goals. There remains a discussion to the possibility of venturing in the inclusion of black-site "expansion" packs to skirt the limits imposed on us by third parties (such as Patreon), however, in the scene which you may be referring to with Michelle and Charlie, I think that scene accomplished its intent without the need to overstate it with renderings...

...sometimes the best thing you can do for a reader/player is allow them the use of their own imagination, which can be 100x's more satisfying to them than whatever the creator might be able to conjure and render.

Case in point, I had several individuals contact Patreon to report that there was bestiality in our game, with the daughter of the MC performing various sex acts that never ever occurred, nor was ever mentioned... those individuals had conjured for themselves an entire scene and situation that was never written and reported on things that never existed... all I did was provide the tools for them to build a scenario of their own.

In short, I skirted the rules and thus wasn't shut down... had I done that scene providing and rendering everything, I wouldn't have been allowed to continue on Patreon and would've had to quit working on the game.

So, sometimes, less is more... and in this case, I don't think it is necessary to cross a boundary for a scene that successfully accomplished its task. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
menu_WCRemastered.png

Samples of the NEW Scenes in the REMASTER!! – September 21, 2019
(as posted behind our Patreon Paywall... with a bonus for F95 fans!)

As promised, here are some samples of the scenes that you’ll find and be able to unlock in the Remastered version of “Wicked Choices” which we’ll be releasing to all of you soon!!

ENJOY!

------

Claire, is there something going on between my father and you? – Paige Preston
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We both know that isn’t the REAL reason why you are here, Princess… – Jamima

Please, Master, shower your servant in your POWER! – Syrina

My time of constantly being berated and denied was at an end… if I couldn’t have what I was owed, I would TAKE it! – the Antichrist

Once the initial shock at the sight of what was transpiring before me wore off, I found my voice and made my presence known! – the Antichrist

Take me, Master, make me YOURS; Use me however you wish… I am YOURS to command! – Syrina

Thinking it was my sister, Michelle, hogging all of the hot water, I stormed into the bathroom… only to see that it was MY DAD!! – Paige Preston

F95 ONLY BONUS SCENE!!!

These are just some of the scenes and the situations that you can find and unlock in the Remastered version of “Wicked Choices: Book One”, plus many, many other goodies!!

So, keep an eye out and stay tuned, the goodness will soon be descending upon you!

~Jack

D

Deleted member 59977

Samples of the NEW Scenes in the REMASTER!! – September 21, 2019
(as posted behind our Patreon Paywall... with a bonus for F95 fans!)

As promised, here are some samples of the scenes that you’ll find and be able to unlock in the Remastered version of “Wicked Choices” which we’ll be releasing to all of you soon!!

ENJOY!

------

Claire, is there something going on between my father and you? – Paige Preston

We both know that isn’t the REAL reason why you are here, Princess… – Jamima

Please, Master, shower your servant in your POWER! – Syrina

My time of constantly being berated and denied was at an end… if I couldn’t have what I was owed, I would TAKE it! – the Antichrist

Once the initial shock at the sight of what was transpiring before me wore off, I found my voice and made my presence known! – the Antichrist

Take me, Master, make me YOURS; Use me however you wish… I am YOURS to command! – Syrina

Thinking it was my sister, Michelle, hogging all of the hot water, I stormed into the bathroom… only to see that it was MY DAD!! – Paige Preston

F95 ONLY BONUS SCENE!!!

These are just some of the scenes and the situations that you can find and unlock in the Remastered version of “Wicked Choices: Book One”, plus many, many other goodies!!

So, keep an eye out and stay tuned, the goodness will soon be descending upon you!

~Jack
I would love to see you add a few scenes to the confrontation with Claire's mother (forgot her name). That section felt a little anticlimactic to me.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I would love to see you add a few scenes to the confrontation with Claire's mother (forgot her name). That section felt a little anticlimactic to me.
I will have to ask Epadder if I can "add" to it without breaking anything... we are trying to avoid doing anything that messes with the current que of stats, as we want to still make it possible for those who don't/won't play the remastered version to import their original save data into the next games and pick up from where they left off (with the choices they had made).

I don't think there will be many, but there will be some... so, we are trying to keep the actions/results the same, while overhauling and adding the new code in.

Now, I WILL agree that I would like to shore up that last part of the game some... like explain the Anitchrist's knowledge and ability to know how to do what he does to William. Doing that would only mean adding additional text and images to that scene, without creating any new choices and changing the "balance sheet" of the game saves and causing stuff to break for those who didn't replay the remastered version.

I am NOT a programmer, mind you, but... from how I understand it (from conversations with Epadder)... the new games will have the "import your save file" script that will query that save data with all of the possible choices that were available in the first game and deposit the appropriate "answers" (stats, relationships and responses made) from the save data into the proper areas and assign it to the correct characters...

...BUT... if we add a new choice or "flag" in the Remastered version that wasn't in the original game and the sequels look to find that "response" and it isn't present, it will break the Sequel Game(s) and throw an error, or assign things incorrectly... so, we are trying to avoid creating a mess for those who didn't/won't take the time to play the Remastered version.

However, there wouldn't be a problem if I extended that last chapter some (like what I am doing with the other chapters) so long as I don't have players playing the Remastered version make "game/character changing" decisions.

I will talk with Epadder about it when he returns on Tuesday (tomorrow) and make sure with him if I can... but maybe Jad1239, if you could share a bit more about your feelings on why it felt that area felt anticlimactic (beyond my notion of the Antichrist automatically knowing how to use his powers) that would also help some for me to make it a little better for everyone.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion you could provide to make it better for everyone and thanks for sharing your thoughts!

~Jack

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
One thing you could always do, programming wise, would be to have a default value for all choice made in a previous chapter.
Most likely you must do this regardless, because someone who haven't played that previous chapter - and for some strange reasons won't play it - would breakit for sure - or use a the obvious questionary...
If your save game had a version number in it, then it would be possible to convert old versions to newer ones without breaking the game. It would either need default values or questionary to fill out the blanks.

So much from my external view for the "coding" part:D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59977

Now, I WILL agree that I would like to shore up that last part of the game some... like explain the Anitchrist's knowledge and ability to know how to do what he does to William. Doing that would only mean adding additional text and images to that scene, without creating any new choices and changing the "balance sheet" of the game saves and causing stuff to break for those who didn't replay the remastered version.

~Jack
Yeah this is it. I am not looking for more choices or decision variables. I was just hoping for a bit more closure that could be in the form of text/scenes/whatever.

And I do think you should keep the remaster as simple as possible in terms of programming complexity - maybe add a few scenes and some more text but there is no need to make it more complicated than it needs to be. If you want to add in extra complexity you should do so in the next parts or in the sidestory.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah this is it. I am not looking for more choices or decision variables. I was just hoping for a bit more closure that could be in the form of text/scenes/whatever.

And I do think you should keep the remaster as simple as possible in terms of programming complexity - maybe add a few scenes and some more text but there is no need to make it more complicated than it needs to be. If you want to add in extra complexity you should do so in the next parts or in the sidestory.
Yeah. we've been talking about it the past couple of days since you originally wrote Jad1239 and we decided adding additional impactful choices during gameplay of the new content in the Remaster would create too many issues for us that would end up creating far more "Tech Support" required in the long run.

So, like you even suggested, we are just going to shore the story up some with additional scenes and content that the diehard fans of the series will enjoy and appreciate. :) (y)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Any word on the second books release date?
Second Book?:devilish:
First the prolog of Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy: https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-choices-adventures-of-a-changed-boy-v0-1-5-aslpro3d.29811/, then the Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy and then the Second Book.
It is a long(er) way than what was planned, but all the different games are entangled and what you do in the prolog should have consequence even in chapter two or three of the story.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Any word on the second books release date?
And to add to what c3p0 said, there is also a re-release of book one coming down the pike that adds some backstory and new scenes now that ASLPro3D has some new programmers helping him out on the story. But all that is on hold while his wife recovers from surgery. Check the thread that c3p0 linked to above, it is all documented there. Jack has been very forthcoming about his, and now his wife's health issues.

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

Plochan

Dec 26, 2018
Im on android phone (huawei p30) is it possible to hide text box to see the full image and how?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
What a strange and wonderful game. I am torn on this one but overall I enjoyed it very much.

The story is great and yet the writing is annoyingly flowery and text goes on too long. The girls are hot as fuck and yet the backgrounds and lighting (and even camera angles to an extent) are pretty bad. Sex scenes are abundant and titillating and yet "evil?" options seem to get more and better sex scenes which is always a bummer.

The contradictory nature of this game is fascinating and starts pretty much right off the bat with one of the sweetest, most romantic and torrid incest love story followed by a total mood whiplash of the MC having been manipulated into doing it by his own family and the niece he had sex with being raped by her jealous, terrifyingly insane brother.

If I must bitch about things I didn't like. It ended too early I wanted more. Even if the text is hard to digest (I must admit I skimmed over a bunch of it out of boredom). And I wanted more sex with the demon girl. But I understand it's only part one. There are opportunities to come still.

On the stuff I particularly liked. The characters are very good. I feel really bad for Claire and I wanted to save her from her mom and brother. The little demon girl got more and more likable as it went on. The princess and her handmaiden are adorable.

I really loved this game and I am now definitely interested in the future of it, the series, or the dev.

Reactions: supermanz95

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
where is the mod? this game is good but require a different text box... thetext box is too big and too bright

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes