The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
yeah not interested in watching a love interest have sex with anyone other then the mc

Reactions: DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well... alrighty then...

But hey, it's all good, you certainly aren't the type of person I write for as an audience... I think of myself as a decent writer, able to write reality and fantasy, but I really am not able to write unrealistic pulp... so, yeah, you won't like my stuff.

Take care!

Reactions: Sierra3 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
ASLPro3D On some other news it seems Philly got the green light for a release of Depraved Awakenings on steam after Acting Lessons is already released. Saw on their patreon that also Faerin and Runey are in negotiations with Steam. So looks like Steam is serious about releasing adult games now. Might be a good idea for you to look into, since I would be surprised if they would not be interested in Wicked Choices especially after completion. Could be a great way to monetize the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D On some other news it seems Philly got the green light for a release of Depraved Awakenings on steam after Acting Lessons is already released. Saw on their patreon that also Faerin and Runey are in negotiations with Steam. So looks like Steam is serious about releasing adult games now. Might be a good idea for you to look into, since I would be surprised if they would not be interested in Wicked Choices especially after completion. Could be a great way to monetize the game.
Hey DA22, good to hear from you bud and sorry that I've been buried under a mountain of work around here and that we've not had much time to chat and catch up on things. :(

Not long ago, I had a talked with Epadder and Sierra3 about this exact subject, Palanto and I had originally planned to release it on Steam, but admittedly was concerned that the subject matter and content would prove to be too difficult to make it past some of their restrictions that were in place...

...as such, we had determined that we would have less of a hassle releasing something that tied into the "Wicked Choices" universe for everyone and piqued their interest to check it out, rather than try to jump through hoops and make changes to the original game and story.

Won't really get into it here, but I think we have a good idea and premise and a much better chance this way without sacrificing story and content and hopefully make a little bit more capital for the game. ;)

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
ASLPro3D wasn't Palanto working on a Gold Master release of this with the remaining bug and dialog fixes? The MC still jumps around in the ritual scene to things that should not happen in that order, a bug I reported.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I hope you all had great summer holidays and were refreshed by them.
I'll be honest, haven't really gotten to enjoy the summer much... been working quite a bit and had to have a couple of surgeries in June, did get out of the house to go to a race with our NASCAR truck in Ohio (Eldora) early this month, but the rest of the summer has been spent working on "Chapter Two" of the prologue to our "Adventures of a Changed Boy" game... apparently I really made this next chapter WAY TOO BIG!! :rolleyes::oops::eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D wasn't Palanto working on a Gold Master release of this with the remaining bug and dialog fixes? The MC still jumps around in the ritual scene to things that should not happen in that order, a bug I reported.
Yeah, Regardie, he (Palanto) was working on fixing that part and was recompiling things and trying to clean things up to make the "Gold Release" better and to possibly upload it to Steam... but then he took the new job, started going to school and eventually had to leave us. :cry:

So, for a while there, it looked like I was done making anymore games till Epadder and Sierra3 came along and bailed me out and we were able to continue with the work that I had started on the prologue to "Adventures of a Changed Boy" (AoaCB)... but, I think the work on "Wicked Choices" is done... or at least until we've worked out a schedule that does not include me doing a super-sized chapter releases for AoaCB, before Epadder can get in and understand someone else's programming style and fix minor story errors. ;)

Reactions: Catwashere and DA22

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So after reading through were I left and learning something that I wasn't aware yet, now it seem's I'm "back" where it has started:D
I was and most likely am struggling with my own sane mind or what is left of it:ROFLMAO:

Odd question Jack: Didn't we had the "I don't like it, change it, this is sh*t" comments pages ago?!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@ Jack, DA22, sierra3, Palanto and all the others aorund what it seems for me as some kind of regulars table: It feels good to write this things and to be back at the table. So to all of you I toast to a even bigger and "better" Wicked Choice, to even more teasing of our old friend and outstanding storyteller and to more of the "meaningful" discussion about the lore and characters.:LOL:

Perhaps sometimes I can also tell my story and create my lore, but I'm lazy and most likely not much talended :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah safety is always an illusion, agreed on that, just as being completely in control of what happens to you and around you (dont tell Jack I said so:p). Welcome back and if have not checked it out yet have a look at Heavy Five (game with lots of story, branches and paths as well https://f95zone.to/threads/heavy-five-ch-3-v1-2-nottravis.23184/) while we wait for Jack to deliver the next update that escaped his grip.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah safety is always an illusion, agreed on that, just as being completely in control of what happens to you and around you (dont tell Jack I said so:p). Welcome back and if have not checked it out yet have a look at Heavy Five (game with lots of story, branches and paths as well https://f95zone.to/threads/heavy-five-ch-3-v1-2-nottravis.23184/) while we wait for Jack to deliver the next update that escaped his grip.
Thanks. I've played it, but it was a long time ago. I hasn't recently played again, but from my first impression it was good enough to keep me intrested. Ok, fair detail here if you know my triggers this would be simple - now I'm compare myself to a dog; where's my stick?:oops:
But as all "better" games, at least for myself, it has a lot of branching and enough little detail interaction, so that I keep missing a "lot" of content and I do not like this:D.
Overall enough "good" games exist, but most time for this game is waiting and playing through the update in a minute or least it looks like. So I'm spilt between play every update or waiting for more conent and "submerge" in the game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks. I've played it, but it was a long time ago. I hasn't recently played again, but from my first impression it was good enough to keep me intrested. Ok, fair detail here if you know my triggers this would be simple - now I'm compare myself to a dog; where's my stick?:oops:
But as all "better" games, at least for myself, it has a lot of branching and enough little detail interaction, so that I keep missing a "lot" of content and I do not like this:D.
Overall enough "good" games exist, but most time for this game is waiting and playing through the update in a minute or least it looks like. So I'm spilt between play every update or waiting for more conent and "submerge" in the game.
Well Chapter 4 should come out end of month or more likely beginning September considering the potato of a comp dev uses and amount of paths the game has and renders needed:p Well I would rate this game not as one of the better ones, but as one of the best till now with some serious world building and attention to detail.. It is at same level as Wicked Choices in its own right and just as ambitious I think. For story and attention to detail it even beats City of Broken Dreamers, though Philly's renders and sex are awesome of course.

Considering playing it now, well basically the setup of the story is finished and more of story and sex will kick of with new chapter. Content wise what there is a quick run through missing almost everything will take over an hour, if go completionist, meme and easter egg hunting it is more days already. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just a warning to the wise, the walk-through already has 4 routes and the writer of it admits he only chose to show the routes to some sexy bits and left more way more than half unmentioned. The game should actually be played without a walkthrough so you play your own story though. :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well Chapter 4 should come out end of month or more likely beginning September considering the potato of a comp dev uses and amount of paths the game has and renders needed:p Well I would rate this game not as one of the better ones, but as one of the best till now with some serious world building and attention to detail.. It is at same level as Wicked Choices in its own right and just as ambitious I think. For story and attention to detail it even beats City of Broken Dreamers, though Philly's renders and sex are awesome of course.

Considering playing it now, well basically the setup of the story is finished and more of story and sex will kick of with new chapter. Content wise what there is a quick run through missing almost everything will take over an hour, if go completionist, meme and easter egg hunting it is more days already. :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm. Every good game should have more content in it that it has, it don't make a difference if it's finished or not. I would like to immerse in the game (or book or movie) as much as possible and at the end of it, when I'm sad that the story "ends" and I can't follow the characters anymore, that is one indicator for myself that the medium is around the "best" for myself.

The games that for sure have cleared this trigger are (in no order): WC, Depraved Awakening, CoBD, The Deluca Family and The Coceter Chronicles
A few other games are near this ones, but they aren't many.
I have over 1000 elements in my game folder and perhaps 300 games in it (sometimes the old versions haven't find theiry way to /dev/null yet). So only 2-4 of 100 games I've download are above this level and even I don't download all games here.:LOL:

So for Heavy Five my verdict is, that it isn't above this level. For all the other it is very good. Renders aren't on a level of Philly's games or Deluca, but this bar is a very high and IMHO even WC hasn't clear it to 100%. Character, lore, all things of Heavy Five is good, solid and I can't point out something that is "bad" or that I know I don't like it. But it don't drag me in on such a level than others do.
For myself the story buildup, as it would seen, would be the point that doesn't work for me. But I know the game is in development and it is good enough to be on the "intresting, will following" list. The reason one for a dropout in this list is sadly the case of futher development...

I usally categorise adult games as either "fuck feast" or not. Simple the first group can pretty much lacks all things beside a lot of sex scene. As Heavy Five is defintly not in this group it goes to the "rest".
And in the this tremendous huge categorie, I'm more attrached to DMD than Heavy Five.:eek:
But I can't say the reason. Story of DMD is at best mediocre, characters are also so-so and the renders aren't top notch neither. Except for the renders I see Heavy Five do (a lot) better than DMD.

Just a warning to the wise, the walk-through already has 4 routes and the writer of it admits he only chose to show the routes to some sexy bits and left more way more than half unmentioned. The game should actually be played without a walkthrough so you play your own story though. :p
Yesish, like every other game also, but seldom I do:LOL:.
I often buy a nice walkthrough book. If the publisher do the things the right way, I see the book as an additon to the game itself. If not, you have throw your money down the drain. In some case the better use of the walkthrough would on the toilet....
But with either one of a walkthrough you can spoiler yourself behind help - I know that first hand. After that I needed several weeks before I wanted to play it again.:ROFLMAO: So they are a double edge sword....

Same is also applicable for game special edidtions. And in my opinion old ones like Arc the Lad or Lunar has set the bar for special edition quiet high - and I don't include the ones that several hundreds.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Welcome back c3p0 missed you!! :)

Oh...and I HEARD THAT DA22! :D
You were supposed to, no better way to draw someone's attention to something then by telling them it is not supposed to be heard by them. A lesson I learned a long time ago from my grandfather:p Somehow his hearing always became 300% better when there was something being said he was not supposed to hear. :whistle:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You were supposed to, no better way to draw someone's attention to something then by telling them it is not supposed to be heard by them. A lesson I learned a long time ago from my grandfather:p Somehow his hearing always became 300% better when there was something being said he was not supposed to hear. :whistle:
I have what my wife calls SELECTIVE HEARING... I only hear the crap I want to hear and ignore everything else! :D ;)

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and DA22

luc69

Feb 23, 2019
after instal this game, i can play it because its always force to close, i try couple time always force to close, please help ,,btw im playing in android since my pc broken.

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
If there is anyone who has trouble with the Android build posted in the first post, you can use this:

It does have a graphical glitch on the main menu, that needs to be resolved... but it should work to play the game otherwise.

So give this a try ggnnoommee1 .

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes