ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D Hey Jack already had a chance to check out https://f95zone.to/threads/heavy-five-ch-3-v1-2-nottravis.23184/Heavy Five? Think you might like it. :p even though no tentacles.
No, DA22, sadly hadn't heard of it till you pointed it out to me... heck, I haven't even been able to play any game that I currently support (I haven't even tried PhillyGame's new one yet) as I've been rushing around trying to get caught up and back on track with everything... *sigh*

But, from the reviews on it and from Nottravis' game's description, I might have another game and developer that I might have to consider supporting and advertising in my own game to get them more supporters and interest... and feed my need for great storytelling in an adult game.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention and will have to set some time aside once I get "Chapter Two" to our "Adventures of a Changed Boy" game out in August to give it a playthrough... sounds interesting to me and seems like the creator is a writer like me. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah you should really play both City of Broken Dreamers and Heavy Five. Both amazing games!
Yeah, certainly on my list of "things to do"! Just need to get caught up on my own stuff... if not for losing Palanto (THANK GOD I have Epadder and Sierra3 right now) and losing a month for surgeries, I really should've been nearing the finish of the damn Prologue to "AoaCB" and just about starting the Main Game... *sigh* this has been a rough, ill timed year thus far!!

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, certainly on my list of "things to do"! Just need to get caught up on my own stuff... if not for losing Palanto (THANK GOD I have Epadder and Sierra3 right now) and losing a month for surgeries, I really should've been nearing the finish of the damn Prologue to "AoaCB" and just about starting the Main Game... *sigh* this has been a rough, ill timed year thus far!!
Damn that sounds rough! I hope it will get better for you! I don't know why, but I have the feeling that this year is really stressful for a lot of people! I see it at work as well. Pretty damn crazy year!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Damn that sounds rough! I hope it will get better for you! I don't know why, but I have the feeling that this year is really stressful for a lot of people! I see it at work as well. Pretty damn crazy year!
Yeah, it certainly has seemed that way to me as well... and from what other's have said of their own experience of this year.

I know in my case, things started when Palanto took his new job (which he NEEDED to do, his other job was KILLING him with the hours they had him working)... but with the new job of his, also meant him going back to school to learn the new position and be better at it... which made it necessary for him to cut down on his work on our game... got to the point really, where he was working 8-12 hours, going to school and then working on the game and didn't have time to spend with his new wife (their 1st year anniversary is this month!)... so he had to make a decision to let something go, our game was what had to go. :(

Sadly, I've not heard much from him since. :cry:

Then, the wife's job did their software changeover from AMS to EPIC, and... as I predicted, it quickly became a nightmare for the company she works for, because they did it company/region wide and didn't do it in increments like I tried to caution them on... so things quickly fell apart and they became backlogged!! Right now, the wife has only JUST NOW started doing all of June's work, so they are still a month behind in their workload, but for a while there, they were almost 3 months behind in their payables/receivables... but, because of all that, the wife has been working between 60-72 hours a week and, thus, hasn't been able to help me with our game, which leaves me to do all of the poses, scene set ups and stuff to do on my own.

Honestly, if not for Epadder and Sierra3, I likely would've had to give up... because the workload on me, between my regular job (as well as, my side one, both which actually pays the bills) as well as the game itself would've been too much for me...

...then factor in the fact that I required surgery twice last month to get rid of the 9mm kidney stone, plus all of the pain killers I was on... heck, I definitely would've had to quit...

Thankfully, Epadder and Sierra have been a BIG help and have been keeping my spirits up, helping me out and trying to get me back on track around here, but if not for them, I would've had to toss in the towel... :eek:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well let us just hope for a slow but steady return to better times. Just stop beating yourself up over things you can't control, however annoying they are old warhorse:p. Shit happens whether you ask for it or not and you have always been open about it, so we can live with the delay and if you want to make it up to us anyway: all you need to do is deliver a great game in the end. ( I know that is a big enough ask just in itself, with what you want to create. :p).

Also big thanks to Sierra and Epadder for helping you out and yeah I miss Palanto as well. Hope he is doing well and life is treating him and his wive well and congrats on their first year this month.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You know me, DA22, I like to ride myself pretty hard to avoid being like other (certain) creators out there that game the system and take advantage of their patrons... so, yeah, I tend to be incredibly open about what it is going on, where things are in the process and make no effort to hide who I am in 'real life'.

I prefer not to work from the shadows, hide who I am, or take advantage of other people's generosity!

I won't lie, though, I had never really considered just how BIG this series was going to be (particularly AoaCB), how in-depth that it would be and the amount of effort that would have to go into it... but, I am learning, been working and talking with others to try and speed up the process of things, so that I can produce things and releases a little quicker for everyone... all without me working myself and the others into the ground. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You know me, DA22, I like to ride myself pretty hard to avoid being like other (certain) creators out there that game the system and take advantage of their patrons... so, yeah, I tend to be incredibly open about what it is going on, where things are in the process and make no effort to hide who I am in 'real life'.

I prefer not to work from the shadows, hide who I am, or take advantage of other people's generosity!

I won't lie, though, I had never really considered just how BIG this series was going to be (particularly AoaCB), how in-depth that it would be and the amount of effort that would have to go into it... but, I am learning, been working and talking with others to try and speed up the process of things, so that I can produce things and releases a little quicker for everyone... all without me working myself and the others into the ground. ;)
That last is a very wise sentiment and yeah I noticed that the new side game and the paths and variations you are aiming for meant it grew way beyond it's original scope. Might I even suggest you change the name and use adventures of a changed boy just as a subtitle? The game is about so much more now, that that title does not do justice to the game anymore.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That last is a very wise sentiment and yeah I noticed that the new side game and the paths and variations you are aiming for meant it grew way beyond it's original scope. Might I even suggest you change the name and use adventures of a changed boy just as a subtitle? The game is about so much more now, that that title does not do justice to the game anymore.
Wow, I just realized we made it to Page 300 in this thread!! LOL

Yeah, I think I got a pretty good idea when designing it still with Palanto, that it was going to be a bit BIGGER than what I had initially envisioned... for me, it was just going to be a quick 4-5 month game where you make William's life a living hell... but as I began working on the script for it, along with the additions of new characters of my own making and others by some of the Patrons, it became apparent that this was going to be TOO BIG to just do as a quick game... that many of the new characters (many of which were inspired and created by our $50 patrons) had a level to them that would work beyond and into the rest of the series, that they needed introductions to them to flesh them out and show their potential and it just spawned into some more than just William's Punishment... now the scenes were going to definitively affect the Antichrist (who is still stuck in the church with Syrina, Lynara, Carina)... that all the while the Antichrist was learning about his "family" and the role he (the players) have in everything, things have been aligning on the side, just out of his peripherals that is going to affect him and his family!!

So, yeah, that is why I decided to call it "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy", still focuses on the main motivation for the game, William... his change... his punishment for what he's done... and just how important that things have turned out because the Antichrist (the players) screw with the Fates and the fate of his nephew!

Basically, I am telling a story now that I didn't realize needed to be told until I started writing it... that now the things that will happen in "Wicked Choices: Book Two" are going to have much, much more meaning... more consequences and will also demonstrate to players that sometime a simple choice we make can snowball into something HUGE that we are going to eventually have to deal with in life... and, sometimes, that snowball brings with it new people that will FOREVER change our lives... either directly, or involving us in the shit that they have to deal with... so, yeah, much, much larger game and universe than intended.

And, f*ck... this was just supposed to be a "throw away" story to see if I had what it took to create an engaging video game... now, I am doing this HUGE series!! :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just remember to take some time out and look a bit after yourself while you pull an Asimov on us:)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just remember to take some time out and look a bit after yourself while you pull an Asimov on us:)
Yeah, I am trying too... will be taking July 31st and August 1st off, it will be our team's first NASCAR race and going it's going to, I think, surprise a lot of people... but aside from that, I am just juggling workloads... I want "Chapter Two" done and behind me. ;)

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I am trying too... will be taking July 31st and August 1st off, it will be our team's first NASCAR race and going it's going to, I think, surprise a lot of people... but aside from that, I am just juggling workloads... I want "Chapter Two" done and behind me. ;)
Have fun at the race:)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I see the rape tag, is this something the MC does to one of the love interests or something done to one of them by someone else? Not a huge fan of NTR type stories, even if someone looses their v card to a monster doesnt mean i want to see it

Reactions: Cernunnos.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So I see the rape tag, is this something the MC does to one of the love interests or something done to one of them by someone else? Not a huge fan of NTR type stories, even if someone looses their v card to a monster doesnt mean i want to see it
Unfortunately this is something done by a monster to someone. It is also a scene needed to setup the current game plus show what kind of family you are part of and not written to be very fappable (it is not a rape to turn you on). It is a hard hitting scene from whatever viewpoint you look at it, but tells you lot about the people there.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
The MC is not involved in the rape, it is between two (three technically) of the main NPCs. It is not there for 'fun', it has an impact on the story.

In regards to the last point you mention, depending on your choices, there is the possibility of additional 'rape'/forced sex scenes... these are avoidable however.

There are 'monsters'/creatures in this game.

There is no NTR.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As the others above have stated KnightoftheWhiteSun the scene was never designed to be erotic, it was done to dive home the horrors of such a situation and to clearly demonstrate just how screwed up the family situation is for the MC... it is NOT NTR and nor is it avoidable (unless you hit the CTRL button and skip through it)... and, as stated, the ramifications of that event is the very first situation that the MC can use his Antichrist powers to exact a form of revenge...

...revenge, that also throws off the entire balance of the universe that the 'gods' work hard to maintain, which the results and reverberations of your choices as the MC can be witnessed in the new game that we are doing.

Reactions: Sierra3 and DA22

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So wait, someone actually loses their virginity to a monster attack? Pass, I hate it in hentai and its not the type of game im into.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes