Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
@Mr.MorningWood - I can try, could you tell me what kind of Android Device you are using to try and play the game.
i use my cellphone. xaomi note 7 pro. it runs on android pie. i know its a bit old but i dint face this kind of problem before. specs are as follows

ChipsetQualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
Adreno 612
it has all the sensors and other stuffs. only if i could start my game. any help would me appreciated. i changed my device also. it didnt matter. same problem happened.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
Hmmmm :unsure:

Your phone isn't too weak... I mean I get it to play on my samsung galaxy nexus which is way older than your phone. :LOL:

I'll have to look into it more... just wanted to make sure it wasn't something obvious. :unsure:

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Hmmmm :unsure:

Your phone isn't too weak... I mean I get it to play on my samsung galaxy nexus which is way older than your phone. :LOL:

I'll have to look into it more... just wanted to make sure it wasn't something obvious. :unsure:
thanks man. appreciate your help. i have played the games like two weeks, dreams of desire, milfy city, harem hotel and otthers in a far weaker phone than my recent device but never did face this kind of problem where the game doesnt even start. decent android games like asphalt and others gives me fps of 50+ on high settings. i dont know whats happening now. Just help me get this game running.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
i use my cellphone. xaomi note 7 pro. it runs on android pie. i know its a bit old but i dint face this kind of problem before. specs are as follows

ChipsetQualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 (11 nm)
Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)
Adreno 612
it has all the sensors and other stuffs. only if i could start my game. any help would me appreciated. i changed my device also. it didnt matter. same problem happened.
How much free space do you have?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So you have your own MCU, maybe ACU, AslPro3D Cinematic Universe, or WCCU, Wicked Choices Cinematic Universe, or a stretch EKEU, Ebon Knights Expanded Universe... or JBA, Jack's Big Adventure. :)
OMG!! You going to have me working to my last dying breath, aren't you!! :D

I wouldn't my own ACU... as long as, I can make as much money as Disney has with the MCU. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

I wouldn't my own ACU... as long as, I can make as much money as Disney has with the MCU. :ROFLMAO:
As if you ever will stop working until the day you take your last breath if even then. You just are not the type. :p :ROFLMAO:

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016

You think death will free you? I'm pretty sure some people here wouldn't let you rest that easily :devilish:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Zontany - If you could please post the error message, I will look into it and see what I can do to help. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you want the 'Full Traceback' thing too?

Last edited:

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
Hmmmm... if you could throw the full traceback up too... :unsure:

I'll look in to it more in the morning I'm heading off for the night. :D

*Ninja Edit* Also is this error as soon as you open the game or after you load your save?

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
Zontany - I don't have a MAC to test on, but I'm not sure why you are having that error.

I'm asking around on Discord, but if someone watching the thread here uses the MAC build and updated 1.0 to 1.1 without problems wouldn't mind speaking up so I can see why you might be having this issue. :confused:

**** EDIT ****
ASLPro3D - Has indicated a potential way to solve your problem Zontany to me. ;)

As I am unfamiliar with Macs I did not realize that the 'patch' contains an executable you can launch, please copy and paste the 1.1 over the 1.0 release to apply the patch properly.

That should fix your problem.

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I copied and pasted the 1.1 over my 1.0, but the same thing happened. The game doesn't open anymore, so I'm downloading the 1.0 version again. Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know.

Hmmmm... if you could throw the full traceback up too... :unsure:

I'll look in to it more in the morning I'm heading off for the night. :D

*Ninja Edit* Also is this error as soon as you open the game or after you load your save?

The little pink angel icon shows up for a few seconds then it closes. That happens every time I open the game.

gupt07ash

Jul 2, 2019
what am i supposed to do after saving stats to a file? there's no "! 0000 - IMPORTANT - Saved Stats - Copy to RPGMaker Game!.dat"? please explain

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes