Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Hey Jack and Palanto. Long time no hear.

Just saw the new one hit and realized that I (stupidly) forgot to DL the one that you have to re-play so that you can transfer the info into AofCB. Duh. Out of curiosity, how do you "uninstall" previous versions? It's in Ren'py- doesn't it go to some dark, magickal, recesses of my HD and only unicorns know where it's located? :)

Looks I have busy-er Sunday ahead of me- once I know about the "uninstall". Lol

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@Safetydummy What I normally do is download the new version, transfer over anything I want to keep from the old version file (screenshots, notes, etc.) then just delete the older version and send it to the can. If you want to be more thorough, you can also do the following:

For Windows 10:
Local Disk ( C: ) > Users > [insert name here, not Default or Public] > AppData > Roaming > RenPy > WickedChoices and delete the saves there. Then fire up the new version.

Hope that helps.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
@Safetydummy What I normally do is download the new version, transfer over anything I want to keep from the old version file (screenshots, notes, etc.) then just delete the older version and send it to the can. If you want to be more thorough, you can also do the following:

For Windows 10:
Local Disk ( C: ) > Users > [insert name here, not Default or Public] > AppData > Roaming > RenPy > WickedChoices and delete the saves there. Then fire up the new version.

Hope that helps.
Thank you kindly. That's what I normally would do, but the word "uninstall" kinda threw me for a loop. :p Was just deleting sufficient enough to run the new (complete) one without any issues? Were you able to transfer the save file to AoaCB without any problems? Any info is appreciated. :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey @Safetydummy, long time no talk and hope that you are doing well, my friend!!

The addition or transfer of save data for "Adventures of a Changed Boy" isn't used in the Prologue... it will be needed in the Main Game and will need to be combined with the data created in the Prologue as well.

So the deletion of WC: Book One should be OK, so long as you keep the very last Save File (which was auto-generated) and is in a different folder than Wicked Choices is. ;)

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Hey @Safetydummy, long time no talk and hope that you are doing well, my friend!!

The addition or transfer of save data for "Adventures of a Changed Boy" isn't used in the Prologue... it will be needed in the Main Game and will need to be combined with the data created in the Prologue as well.

So the deletion of WC: Book One should be OK, so long as you keep the very last Save File (which was auto-generated) and is in a different folder than Wicked Choices is. ;)
Breathin', about the best I can hope for. :) You? Everything gettin' better?

Okay, so even those those other buried saves are on the HD, if I start over with a new Book I and keep that last save they won't interfere with the other older saves or the transfer process? Would that be correct? :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Breathin', about the best I can hope for. :) You? Everything gettin' better?

Okay, so even those those other buried saves are on the HD, if I start over with a new Book I and keep that last save they won't interfere with the other older saves or the transfer process? Would that be correct? :)
Now that we have the first game out and a programmer that can keep up with my demands, I am doing GOOD!! :LOL:

Had some rough patches with the transition from Winter into Spring, physically, but surviving and haven't had to take any painkillers lately which should reduce some of the workload off of @Sierra3 ;)

But you are correct, you can start a new game, make your new decisions and as long as you keep the new "end save" you'll be good to go! :)

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Now that we have the first game out and a programmer that can keep up with my demands, I am doing GOOD!! :LOL:

Had some rough patches with the transition from Winter into Spring, physically, but surviving and haven't had to take any painkillers lately which should reduce some of the workload off of @Sierra3 ;)

But you are correct, you can start a new game, make your new decisions and as long as you keep the new "end save" you'll be good to go! :)
That's good to hear. I'm glad that you have so many positive things going on right now- last year was pretty rough on you all around. :) Plus, you've been keeping busy- so that's kept ya off the street and out of a gang. Lol

Okay. I just wanted to make sure that even if (somehow)the old saves showed in the new game- that it wouldn't bugger my progress at the end of it. I shall have to begin playing again- tbth, it's been a while since I've seen my favorite li'l demoness. Hopefully she'll be merciful. Lol

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That's good to hear. I'm glad that you have so many positive things going on right now- last year was pretty rough on you all around. :) Plus, you've been keeping busy- so that's kept ya off the street and out of a gang. Lol

Okay. I just wanted to make sure that even if (somehow)the old saves showed in the new game- that it wouldn't bugger my progress at the end of it. I shall have to begin playing again- tbth, it's been a while since I've seem my favorite li'l demoness. Hopefully she'll be merciful. Lol
Yeah, last year was totally FUBAR health-wise, it has been nice to reduce the doctor's visits to 'just barely'! :) As for keeping me off the streets/gang... well, I do belong to an MC Club... ;) But, for the most part, my brothers in leather are a good group and they don't mind this old man hanging with them from time to time. :ROFLMAO:

And for the record, for as annoying as she can be, I actually kind of miss our little FAP too!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Any update on Book 2 ????? Release date or anything???
Here the thread of the new game : Adventures of a Changed Boy
Below the Dev post with all explications

MINOR UPDATE ON "Adventures of a Changed Boy: The Prologue"...
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Oh yes, before you ask, you will DEFINITELY be seeing your (the Antichrist's) daughter, Michelle (posted above) in the new game!!

Just wanted to give everyone a very, very brief update on the first release of the new game!!

@Epadder and @Sierra3 are nearly finished with things and it looks like we can release the PC/Linux/Mac versions to the Patrons tonight or tomorrow morning (if all goes well)... and here as soon as I get the new thread and link posted and approved, so please keep an eye on the "Latest Updates" section on F95.

Because of the size of the game (it's some kind of monster and the monster lives), along with the animations, we are having a bit of a problem with Android crashing when it gets to a certain part of the game because Ren'Py tries to keep all of the previous scenes cached in your Android memory and uses it all up and can't display more.

So, rather than holding on to the release till that gets figured out, we will be releasing the PC/Mac/Linux versions first and then the Android version once we've corrected the issues or found a work around.

Long story short, you will be having something in your hands soon and I "think" and "HOPE" that you are going to be PLEASED with all of the results of our efforts!!

So, stay tuned!
~Jack

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is second game of the developer... But is there any update for wicked choices game
.. I have played book 1....
In a way, the second game is an update to the Wicked Choices game, as it still happens within that universe and what happens in that game will effect the Antichrist... but as for a direct update for Wicked Choices and the Antichrist, no, not yet... not until we are done with the game we are doing now.

All in good time, all in good time.... :giggle:

Reactions: DA22 and Fantabaldu

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
It was a very entertaining journey, even though I find the amount of text a bit too much for what has been said. Besides, the ending is rather unsatisfactory, so it remains to be seen when the story continues with book two ....

Reactions: brownrice

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
if anyone is intrested:

Wicked Choices: Book One Kompressed (263 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - - -

@Alexander Krisnov can you add this to the op too? Thanks
I don't see the difference in matter of image quality, Looks the same. Nor better nor worse.
From 4gb to 200mb, Bro you should do this for every game you'd do us all a favor!

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
i downloaded the android version of the game. it wont start. it goes to the beginning animation screen and then force closes. i tried reinstalling two three times but didnt work. if anybody could help plz. thanks

Reactions: DA22

Assassin Blue

Jan 15, 2019
In a way, the second game is an update to the Wicked Choices game, as it still happens within that universe and what happens in that game will effect the Antichrist... but as for a direct update for Wicked Choices and the Antichrist, no, not yet... not until we are done with the game we are doing now.

All in good time, all in good time.... :giggle:
U mean it is the second part of the first game ?

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
U mean it is the second part of the first game ?
If you think of it like the Marvel Movies... "Wicked Choices: Book One" would be the Avengers, while "Adventures of a Changed Boy" would be like Ironman or a Captain America movie... it further drives the story, includes many of the characters, expands the world and gives you a hint and taste of what's to come in the next Avenger's movie (or in this case... "Wicked Choices: Book Two").

;)

Reactions: DA22

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
If you think of it like the Marvel Movies... "Wicked Choices: Book One" would be the Avengers, while "Adventures of a Changed Boy" would be like Ironman or a Captain America movie... it further drives the story, includes many of the characters, expands the world and gives you a hint and taste of what's to come in the next Avenger's movie (or in this case... "Wicked Choices: Book Two").

;)
So you have your own MCU, maybe ACU, AslPro3D Cinematic Universe, or WCCU, Wicked Choices Cinematic Universe, or a stretch EKEU, Ebon Knights Expanded Universe... or JBA, Jack's Big Adventure. :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes