Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
@ASLPro3D @DA22
Thank you both for clarifying that.
seeing as this is the case I am definitely interested to the next chapter and look forward to seeing more about it in the coming Future. "when is it expected?"
Those who worked on this game should be proud of what they have done.
To keep an old basterd like me entertained for a few hours and with the odd snippets of content i have no interest in is no easy feat, Then to have me wanting more at the end is very uncommon. "normally it would get Meh and forgotten".
And i agree if i don't have an interest in something i don't have to play it,
its a choice of mine not the creators, something some people seem to forget and they should be grateful there are creators who create such a variety of games.
The only thing i would ask is you keep your writers on, Its rare to find creative writers with talent.
thanks for an entertaining story with a good twist on religion its very refreshing.
Wish I had the cash to become a patron but I'm barely surviving as it is, "You know how it is".
Nice work and i wish you all well with future releases and story's. "May your creative juices flow like that of a horny woman"

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@Oldtoothlessbasterd I would recommend that your MC, when given the choice on how to mold William at the end of Book 1 turns him completely female. That would skip most trans, futa, or sissy content in the next work "Adventures of a Changed Boy". Without reading though nearly 300 pages of this thread, you will not see all the discussions that have occurred over time about the world @ASLPro3D has constructed and the plans that have been made for how the world works.

The coming side story is the punishment that William and to some extent his mother has earned for their behavior. You were completely willing to kill William at the end, but where is the lesson there? You, as an agent of Karma, get to direct the actions that tear down and rebuild William into whatever you think would help the MC in Book 1 as he moves into Book 2. Plus there is the Claire storyline as she will be instrumental in her brother's transformation and hopefully become a useful agent for the MC in Book 2.

I know that the next game was supposed to be a side story that introduced the RPG Maker MV world to the Wicked Choices canon, but that transition was going to take too long so it will stay RenPy for now, and there will be a process for importing your save from the end of Book 1 to set up conditions in the new game. Jack (@ASLPro3D), has discovered that he can't stop world building and there will be a lot of "lore" about the world of Wicked Choices in the side story that, if you were intrigued by the world in Book 1, you probably shouldn't skip this next installment while waiting for Book 2.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Glad to hear that you're considering giving it a shot @Oldtoothlessbasterd!

Testers should have the 3rd beta of it sometime this weekend, Monday at the latest, with edits going in sometime this week... so we should have a release early May (THANKFREAKINGGODFINALLY!!!)... I'll be posting more about that at the beginning of the week (which should make @Forix happy, lol).

Also very pleased to hear that we were able to keep you entertained with our first release and we are quite pleased and happy that we were able to get it finished fairly quickly... wish it hadn't taken so long to get a release for the next, but I think people will be pleased to see things still rolling and keeping up with the story.

As for the talent, it was previously just me, @Palanto and my wife helping out... The wife used to do a lot of the poses and location builds, while I did all of the writing and rendering and Palanto doing the programming. The only thing that has changed is that the wife hasn't been able to help out (sadly) which left me to do a lot of her work and I had to find additional programmers to help out, since Palanto is distracted with his new job and classes... BUT, you can expect the same writing and storytelling, renders (now with some animation) and new situations and stuff to experience!!

As for not having cash, I get it... being an old fart (I am 52) and working as a freelancer, jobs are hard to come by (why they want to keep hiring inexperienced and undependable kids, I have NO CLUE), so when I DO get work, I am THANKFUL that I won't be broke and juggling bills again... BUT, there have been some lean, Peanut Butter & Jelly months at times, so I really get it and understand!

Thanks again for the wonderful comments, feedback and support, we hope you'll stick around with us for a good long time!

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Glad to hear that you're considering giving it a shot @Oldtoothlessbasterd!

Testers should have the 3rd beta of it sometime this weekend, Monday at the latest, with edits going in sometime this week... so we should have a release early May (THANKFREAKINGGODFINALLY!!!)... I'll be posting more about that at the beginning of the week (which should make @Forix happy, lol).

Also very pleased to hear that we were able to keep you entertained with our first release and we are quite pleased and happy that we were able to get it finished fairly quickly... wish it hadn't taken so long to get a release for the next, but I think people will be pleased to see things still rolling and keeping up with the story.

As for the talent, it was previously just me, @Palanto and my wife helping out... The wife used to do a lot of the poses and location builds, while I did all of the writing and rendering and Palanto doing the programming. The only thing that has changed is that the wife hasn't been able to help out (sadly) which left me to do a lot of her work and I had to find additional programmers to help out, since Palanto is distracted with his new job and classes... BUT, you can expect the same writing and storytelling, renders (now with some animation) and new situations and stuff to experience!!

As for not having cash, I get it... being an old fart (I am 52) and working as a freelancer, jobs are hard to come by (why they want to keep hiring inexperienced and undependable kids, I have NO CLUE), so when I DO get work, I am THANKFUL that I won't be broke and juggling bills again... BUT, there have been some lean, Peanut Butter & Jelly months at times, so I really get it and understand!

Thanks again for the wonderful comments, feedback and support, we hope you'll stick around with us for a good long time!

Can't wait :D :D :D
Hope to be able to help in one form or the other.
Keep the amazing good & hard work you have been doing. I am sure it will pay off!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
screenshot0040.png

UPDATE: Some changes and RELEASE SOON (ABFT)!!! – April 29, 2019
(as posted on our Patreon Page, with edits for F95 at the bottom)

The Short Version:

At long last, we are in the final stretch and you will have a game in your hands very, very shortly, like perhaps this weekend at the latest!!!

The Long Version:

The second week into April, it became apparent to me and Booom313 that, because of her prior commitments to BlueCat’sEcchi Sensei” game, she really lacked the amount of time necessary to work on “Adventures of a Changed Boy”… the import script she had created worked, but there was STILL a lot of additional work that needed to be done once everything was imported… timely work and there are only so many hours in a day.

Realizing this, I had reached out to Epadder, another programmer that had expressed an interest in working with Palanto and I, and, seeing as he didn’t have any previous commitments, I made the decision to hire him and move Booom313 into only a supportive role.

Together with Booom313’s import script and Sierra3’s help, Epadder has nearly completed all of the game and the 3rd beta test went out yesterday… with grammar/spelling and minor corrections made, Epadder is now adding the additional final touches, such as music and sound… which means the game is nearly ready to go out and we expect a release sometime by this weekend at the latest for everyone.

Final Notes:

Because things have taken far longer than we’ve wanted and has been as chaotic as it has been, we will be releasing “Chapter One” of the prologue to “Adventures of a Changed Boy” to everyone all at once… our regular scheduled release pattern based upon “Patron Tiers” will be used and adhered to for the release of “Chapter Two”.

I want to thank Booom313 for the help she provided, as well as, the import script; Epadder for joining the team and Sierra3 (a patron of ours for a long time now) for stepping up, helping out and to the both of them for saving my bacon!

I also want to thank Palanto for coming in, while still very much busy between work and classes, to help get both Booom313 and Epadder situated, provide help in understanding the previous game’s framework so things could work almost seamlessly…

…and thank ALL OF YOU for your incredible patience, determination and support!!!

Thank you SO MUCH for sticking around as you have and hope that when the game goes out that you all enjoy it and look forward to hearing your thoughts about it!

Till then, I need to get back to work, help clean up the dust, polish things up with Epadder and Sierra3 and continue my work on “Chapter Two”!

Talk soon and thank you everyone,
~Jack

Edit for F95:

Release of "Chapter One" to the "Adventures of a Changed Boy" here may be a few hours behind than that of on Patreon, as I will need to create a NEW THREAD for the new game and set up all of the BBCode, as well as, use the second post of that newly created thread for the FAQ that I want to make and have RIGHT IN FRONT of everyone that will be new and save myself a lot of hassle pointing to a FAQ buried a few pages back.

So, ask for some patience right after the release, but will get the game into your hands as well! :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: Some changes and RELEASE SOON (ABFT)!!! – April 29, 2019
(as posted on our Patreon Page, with edits for F95 at the bottom)

The Short Version:

At long last, we are in the final stretch and you will have a game in your hands very, very shortly, like perhaps this weekend at the latest!!!
Good to hear that it is finally coming together. Pity that Booom did not work out ( Well at least Echi Sensei is also a worthy and pretty good game, worth checking out all if you have not done so yet), but will be handy connection if you ever need an extra coder I hope. Welcome to the team Epadder.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, ask for some patience right after the release, but will get the game into your hands as well! :)
That's okay, take your time, i've got Days Gone to keep me going for a while and as long as i'm happy the world is at peace because i'm a MASSIVE EGO WHORE.

I may also have had a glass of wine too many at lunch today, it's my first full day off in a month and Rona took me out before she had to go to work.

She couldn't drink though.

So I ordered her a couple anyway.

And drank them for her.

I know no one cares but I can't seem to stop.

Okay, stopping now.

Love you all.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Michelle09.png

MINOR UPDATE ON "Adventures of a Changed Boy: The Prologue"...
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Oh yes, before you ask, you will DEFINITELY be seeing your (the Antichrist's) daughter, Michelle (posted above) in the new game!!

Just wanted to give everyone a very, very brief update on the first release of the new game!!

@Epadder and @Sierra3 are nearly finished with things and it looks like we can release the PC/Linux/Mac versions to the Patrons tonight or tomorrow morning (if all goes well)... and here as soon as I get the new thread and link posted and approved, so please keep an eye on the "Latest Updates" section on F95.

Because of the size of the game (it's some kind of monster and the monster lives), along with the animations, we are having a bit of a problem with Android crashing when it gets to a certain part of the game because Ren'Py tries to keep all of the previous scenes cached in your Android memory and uses it all up and can't display more.

So, rather than holding on to the release till that gets figured out, we will be releasing the PC/Mac/Linux versions first and then the Android version once we've corrected the issues or found a work around.

Long story short, you will be having something in your hands soon and I "think" and "HOPE" that you are going to be PLEASED with all of the results of our efforts!!

So, stay tuned!
~Jack

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Oh, and while I have everyone's attention here, I would like to thank @nickbo and @ReiviFin for taking the time for providing a wonderful review on "Wicked Choices: Book One" and to Reivi for joining us as a Patron!!

Thank you to the both of you!! :)
go and finish that thread :p

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Can anyone help me with the compressed version..the link provided on the first page is that the complete game in compressed version? And what is mac v1.1

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Can anyone help me with the compressed version..the link provided on the first page is that the complete game in compressed version? And what is mac v1.1
Mac V.1.1 is the mac version update.

If you use Mac, you have to download Mac 1.0, install it and then download Mac v.1.1 to overwrite the files to have the completed version.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Mac V.1.1 is the mac version update.

If you use Mac, you have to download Mac 1.0, install it and then download Mac v.1.1 to overwrite the files to have the completed version.
Thanks for quick response bro..I have windows so what I should do to play this game... just downloaded the compressed version#1 from the first page ?

Reactions: ASLPro3D
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes