• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah, it's always my fault... *sigh*
self deprication? Or the need of one that has pounded beyond (normal) perception to believe they have some how belittled those they provide some otherworldly gift that would have been missed had that window not been opened. I feel that (short of) that glimps that a new world would be impossible. (As your later post suggest) Your world is such a diverse and intricate thing, that one must be able to step back and see the whole tapestry(sp?). Jack(@ASLPro3D) has built a complex and diverse world that takes more than most are willing to see. I am a simple man, but I have seen many things that others would consider fantasy. Jack has the skill and wherewithall to bring us this tale. I shall wait for this release. :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Booom says that she hopes to have the test version out tonight/tomorrow morning, at which point I will send you a copy of it to go through @DA22 (if you don't mind)... but yeah, it is really nice to see some progress other than my own for a change. ;)
If you need some extra help for testing let me know. I took some vacations from work for a few extra days ;)

“Adventures of a Changed Boy” Character Profile: Claire Crawford-Davies

Will she be DOMINATE... or SUBMISSIVE?

The choice will be yours to make in her life…
My favorite girl! You know how to make me smile after an extreme rough week Jack!
But now, I am ... lost. What will I do? Make her a good submissive girl... or will she dominate people to fuel her uncle....
Choices, choices....

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
As I work a 4-10 week with 1.5+ commute each way, my time is open or closed (on almost 50-50 bases). Should you want/need I can Wed-Fri spend hours on such things. Should ya need me to pretend a weak touch at code, or testing feel free to yell(cajole,plead, etc.) I am glad to assist even as an remarked stone. This be at your own call, and without any need to acclaim. Please, call for I would glad to help where I can help.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you need some extra help for testing let me know. I took some vacations from work for a few extra days ;)

My favorite girl! You know how to make me smile after an extreme rough week Jack!
But now, I am ... lost. What will I do? Make her a good submissive girl... or will she dominate people to fuel her uncle....
Choices, choices....
On Patreon also the option was given to write Claire more as a switch, this would make sense cause if you would play her as a dominant it would mean she has been repressed all her life by being forced into a submissive role that would not suit her nature. This normally will give quite a few mental and health issues over time. Or if a natural submissive she would have problems to act out the role of a dominant in the future, since not close to her or in her nature.

Reactions: Forix and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
@Forix and @Wyrme, I will probably take you both up on your offer to beta test the product, once @booom313 has it ready. I know that once it is ready @Sierra3 will be going through it to make spelling and grammar corrections, while you test it... so that part won't need to be worried about... just need to be sure that images show up like they are supposed to and that the game plays the way it should.

It is kind of a monster in size too.

Reactions: Forix

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Okay... now about Claire... Dom/Sub....

I happen to agree with @DA22 that I really can't see Claire as being a total DOM... and I personally see her more as a SWITCH when it comes to that sort of thing.

As I said on Patreon, when I created her, I seen her being smothered into Submission by her father, mother and brother... an example that we unfortunately and unavoidably had to witness first hand in "Wicked Choices: Book One", to fully understand the kind of household that she's been living in all of her life.

Take into consideration that she'd been molested/raped by her father at a very early age, will have you pretty much understanding that she is broken inside and, honestly, would NOT make for a very good DOM... by example, she'd be cruel, manipulative and overly sadistic... not very good qualities for a DOM and, will all due respect, something which I can't see her as being.

I do think, in time, she could be taught DOM-like qualities to help her overcome the trauma she's undergone in her life, a means in which to find a kind of balance and control in her life... but 100% DOM... within weeks/months or a year that the remaining stories take place in... nope, don't see that as happening.

Remember, "Wicked Choices: Book One" only took place in a span of 6-7 weeks... ;)

Plus, there will be events taking place in Claire's route that can have her swinging back and forth between "DOM" and "SUB" routes, based on player's choices... so they may get 3 points towards "DOM", make a decision somewhere and subtract 5 points from the "DOM" stat and be less than when Claire started...

Nor does Claire need to be DOM to help the Antichrist, she only needs to be her usual intelligent, cunning and manipulative/clever self that she's always been (learned by her mother) to help him.

After all, Claire is going to be particularly HELPFUL in helping the Antichrist when it comes to the MC's daughters (which will likely be a F95 Only Patch Quest/Route... due to Patreon's TOS)... I already have that scene written and it is, interesting and HOT!!

So, yeah, I don't fully expect Claire to be a total DOM, probably with her brother ONLY, but not in all facets of her life. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
With her brother it might well be more revenge then true dom, careful though tht we as players we will not make her sadistic as well as the other traits she learned from her mother. :ROFLMAO::p

Reactions: Forix

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Just finished Wicked. Absolutely brilliant & I look forward to playing Adventures and (hopefully) more. The whole planet killing comet was wicked in and of itself. Something that Syrina would think hilarious no doubt! (easily my fave).

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our little production and game, @Maverick1965!!

I also hope that you and EVERYONE reading this has a nice Easter Holiday!!! Can't wait for everyone to see the new release!! :D

~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our little production and game, @Maverick1965!!

I also hope that you and EVERYONE reading this has a nice Easter Holiday!!! Can't wait for everyone to see the new release!! :D

~Jack
Also a nice Easter to you and team Jack and everyone, hope you can spend the free time of Easter with the wive. :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Okay... now about Claire... Dom/Sub....

I happen to agree with @DA22 that I really can't see Claire as being a total DOM... and I personally see her more as a SWITCH when it comes to that sort of thing.

As I said on Patreon, when I created her, I seen her being smothered into Submission by her father, mother and brother... an example that we unfortunately and unavoidably had to witness first hand in "Wicked Choices: Book One", to fully understand the kind of household that she's been living in all of her life.

Take into consideration that she'd been molested/raped by her father at a very early age, will have you pretty much understanding that she is broken inside and, honestly, would NOT make for a very good DOM... by example, she'd be cruel, manipulative and overly sadistic... not very good qualities for a DOM and, will all due respect, something which I can't see her as being.

I do think, in time, she could be taught DOM-like qualities to help her overcome the trauma she's undergone in her life, a means in which to find a kind of balance and control in her life... but 100% DOM... within weeks/months or a year that the remaining stories take place in... nope, don't see that as happening.

Remember, "Wicked Choices: Book One" only took place in a span of 6-7 weeks... ;)

Plus, there will be events taking place in Claire's route that can have her swinging back and forth between "DOM" and "SUB" routes, based on player's choices... so they may get 3 points towards "DOM", make a decision somewhere and subtract 5 points from the "DOM" stat and be less than when Claire started...

Nor does Claire need to be DOM to help the Antichrist, she only needs to be her usual intelligent, cunning and manipulative/clever self that she's always been (learned by her mother) to help him.

After all, Claire is going to be particularly HELPFUL in helping the Antichrist when it comes to the MC's daughters (which will likely be a F95 Only Patch Quest/Route... due to Patreon's TOS)... I already have that scene written and it is, interesting and HOT!!

So, yeah, I don't fully expect Claire to be a total DOM, probably with her brother ONLY, but not in all facets of her life. ;)
I would influence her to be manipulative, cruel and sadistic to her and my enemies, but towards me beeing my devot little pet, who would do everything for the mc <3

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Book 2 seems utterly disgusting. Not everyone wants to play as a sissy, a woman, or a futa. Most guys want to be male protagonists.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Book 2 seems utterly disgusting. Not everyone wants to play as a sissy, a woman, or a futa. Most guys want to be male protagonists.
Lean in for the shocking revelation ..... not every game is going to be for you.

Here's a crazy idea, don't play that one.

I know, it's whacky not playing something you don't like but try it, i'm sure you'll have a great time finding something else that suits you.

As for your last point, most guys don't really care what they play as long as they enjoy what they read. Of course you get those really insecure guys that find the thought of playing something else disgusting but nobody gives a shit about those guys.

Nobody.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Also a nice Easter to you and team Jack and everyone, hope you can spend the free time of Easter with the wive. :)
Thanks, my friend, with the exception of me rushing around, while getting ready to go to the in-laws for dinner, and having my left leg give out, causing me to fall/slide down the stairs, it was a very nice weekend!!

I am okay, by the way, only got a small bruise on two of my ribs from when my side connected with the edge of the stairs, but protected the back and neck... so I am good.

BUT... sort of took Saturday and Sunday off to spend with the wife (whom I've not seen much) and got some, much needed, snuggle time in and she kept me distracted enough so that I didn't stress about the game a whole lot!

Now, it's been back to work for me but a nice weekend, hope you had a great one, my friend!

I would influence her to be manipulative, cruel and sadistic to her and my enemies, but towards me beeing my devot little pet, who would do everything for the mc <3
I agree @FroKe88 and think that is the 'normal/true' path that I am working on for her... I'd expect her to be cruel to those who abused her and not so much sexually interested in them.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes