ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
suz_therapy02.gif

Update: Don’t worry, this won’t hurt a bit…

Last week, I introduced to all of you, Dr. Caitlin MacLeish

She has and will be playing a MAJOR role in “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy”, as well as, the remaining two books to the “Wicked Choices” storyline.

As seen in the example animation above, Dr. MacLeish has come up with a therapy system that can break down and remold an individual in a very short period of time… and, of course, such a wonderful feat can and will, in the wrong hands, have very scary results and implications!

In the example above, Suzanne Fleming, a young mid-western girl, came to Garnet City, New York with dreams of being a model… but she lacked the self confidence in herself to see the beautiful body she possessed and allow herself to dress in anything but the frumpy clothes she brought with her from her small, backwater town.

Six weeks into Dr. MacLeish’s treatments and Suzanne is no longer the “little girl” her parents remember… she’s been reshaped into a woman who has NO PROBLEM wearing makeup and skimpy clothes and letting the eyes of strangers look upon her shapely, youthful body…

In just SIX WEEKS!!

What sort of system has Dr. Caitlin MacLeish come up with, that can and will completely overwrite and reshape a person into being something that they couldn’t be on their own?

And… there is rumors that the system is still being worked on and updated to do the same tasks in LESS TIME!!

That, when perfected, it can be used to completely subvert an individual’s will, their core beliefs and personality to such extent that they will be completely DIFFERENT and anything that they could imagine… or be turned, unwillingly, into someone else’s desires!

As the writer, I can tell you that this miraculous and very scary system is MORE than just simple hypnosis!

There is much, much more involved than just that… and, you will be able to uncover the terrifying TRUTH of how it is accomplished, if you are brave enough to try… and try to make sure that you aren’t one of those that it will be used on!

But… take just one moment to consider… what would happen if it was directed and used on the Antichrist???

Will you seek to uncover the secret to Dr. MacLeish’s treatment? Will you fall victim to it? And, if you have the strength and ability, will you try and stop the plans that she might come up with for the Antichrist?

The answers to those questions are ones that only YOU will be able to provide…

GOOD LUCK!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

UPDATE: The Ticking of the Clock won’t let me Sleep… April 7, 2019

…but it isn’t FAIR to any of you either, to spend your hard-earned dollar on a guy who, may be working his ass off, but still isn’t giving you anything either… that REALLY bugs me!

Booom313 and I are working our tails off, we are working on our communication with each other, trying to create a system like Palanto and I had, where we worked well with each other and covered each other’s roles well… but, if you can no longer wait, or no longer want to wait, I understand!

I don’t want to lose ANY OF YOU and we are working hard and will have something out shortly, but I will understand if you can’t or no longer want to wait… we will still deliver to you want you paid for, even if you have to or want to go.

In the meantime, I am going to keep working as hard as I can, I am going to remain in negotiations with the investor, nor am I going to give up on what I PROMISED all of you or what I PROMISED my wife, Palanto or Booom313 either… I HOPE that all of you will stay with us, just a bit longer… please… but, if you can’t or don’t want to, I will understand.

~Jack
Long story but TLDR is I won't run yet either, so do not put any extra unnecessary stress on yourself, Palanto, Boom or the wife. Bring it out when you can and make sure it is good, cause that is the best way to repay your fans, keep communicating and bring them a story to enjoy, beating yourself up helps nobody and besides like @Avaron already said you like those chains and whips way too much anyway so no use threatening you with them.:p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Claire_donut.png

Just wanted to take a brief moment to thank everyone for the encouragement, support and understanding, in regard to that ‘little voice’ of mine!

Claire (who is showing her feelings about that 'little voice' of mine) and everyone are excited to see that I am wadding neck deep and back in it, with all of the inspiration and support from all of you!!

So, thank you!

~Jack

PS: Claire likes her new tee-shirt, @Vrdr!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Long story but TLDR is I won't run yet either, so do not put any extra unnecessary stress on yourself, Palanto, Boom or the wife. Bring it out when you can and make sure it is good, cause that is the best way to repay your fans, keep communicating and bring them a story to enjoy, beating yourself up helps nobody and besides like @Avaron already said you like those chains and whips way too much anyway so no use threatening you with them.:p
Thanks for the support, my friend! Sorry if I cause you (or anyone else) stress and worry... been a long couple of months and lost my head there for a bit... Claire, Syrina and crew also kicked my ass back into gear, as well as, everyone else... so I guess I'm not done yet and am back to work. o_O

Reactions: c3p0 and Wyrme

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the support, my friend! Sorry if I cause you (or anyone else) stress and worry... been a long couple of months and lost my head there for a bit... Claire, Syrina and crew also kicked my ass back into gear, as well as, everyone else... so I guess I'm not done yet and am back to work. o_O
Good and Claire looks badass in her new shirt, now also get a copy for your wive. :p Hope you will let her wear her new shirt in game at an opportune moment. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Did you know Aqua and Darkness have the same cup size? I am guessing Aqua is wearing clothing that restricts her boobs. In a scene where she and Darkness are in their PJs, Megumin is there too. It is the scene where Kazuma realizes Aqua will always be stupid as her stats are maxed out.
There has to be something wrong with those character sheets, @UberDuperTruper, because it even says that YunYun and Wiz are E+ size... so either the characters are all AA or E+??

I would've put Darkness at F/G size and Aqua at an D or E+ size (because you can tell she has really large breasts when she sleeps in the stable too).

I wasn't big on the second season... to be honest, I felt that they were trying and going to hard at the NTR route with Darkness and it kind of lost some of its humor as a result, but hope that we'll get to see more of Kazuma and Aqua (and my sweet, loveable Megumin) soon! :giggle:

Reactions: DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I cant help but wonder the raw size is approx 3.76 but its contents is so less..wth is this???
Not sure as to what you are implying, @sum10000... are you saying less than the compressed version?

The reason why the Uncompressed is as large as it is (3.76gb) is because none of the 4000+ images in the game is compressed and they are all rendered in HD size...

Now, if you are saying that our game lacks content to JUSTIFY its size, well then... please, direct me to another game title here that has over 166,600 meaningful words and dialogue (more than most Harry Potter books and equal to "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince") and 4000+ images in it... oh, and when you do... make sure it is a game that has all of that and was only produced in a year (not two or three)... and then, I might be willing to concede that you may be right...

Bet you can't.

Just because it doesn't contain the sort of content that YOU want, doesn't mean it LACKS content.

Just saying.

Reactions: DA22

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Not sure as to what you are implying, @sum10000... are you saying less than the compressed version?

The reason why the Uncompressed is as large as it is (3.76gb) is because none of the 4000+ images in the game is compressed and they are all rendered in HD size...

Now, if you are saying that our game lacks content to JUSTIFY its size, well then... please, direct me to another game title here that has over 166,600 meaningful words and dialogue (more than most Harry Potter books and equal to "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince") and 4000+ images in it... oh, and when you do... make sure it is a game that has all of that and was only produced in a year (not two or three)... and then, I might be willing to concede that you may be right...

Bet you can't.

Just because it doesn't contain the sort of content that YOU want, doesn't mean it LACKS content.

Just saying.
Well your statement is 100 percent correct.

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I wasn't big on the second season... to be honest, I felt that they were trying and going to hard at the NTR route with Darkness and it kind of lost some of its humor as a result, but hope that we'll get to see more of Kazuma and Aqua (and my sweet, loveable Megumin) soon!
midway through the first season konosuba lost its entire appeal to me due to his non-existent-despite-max_stat luck, and the last nail was the plot device for why he's still indebted in season 2. at least re:zero will finaly be continued. more lem and not-lem!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
midway through the first season konosuba lost its entire appeal to me due to his non-existent-despite-max_stat luck, and the last nail was the plot device for why he's still indebted in season 2. at least re:zero will finaly be continued. more lem and not-lem!
Yes, looking forward to Re:Zero as well... thankfully we also still have Filo, Melty and Raphtalia from The Rising of the Shield Hero till it returns... ;)

Reactions: c3p0

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018

Bet you can't.

Just saying.
well from my sig..you can pretty much guess what kind of things i was looking for..:sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'll just be over here, nodding sagely as if I know what you guys are talking about.
Well The Visit is a very nice game if you like a good hearted sex romp with characters that like each other and little drama and his sig shows the mother of that game. Same for his awakening sig, it shows the mother as well, not sure yet where that game goes in quality after the early rework.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
well from my sig..you can pretty much guess what kind of things i was looking for..:sneaky::sneaky:
Well lol moms it is I would guess. Well as far as I know the mother of the Anti-Christ has not been introduced yet, so there is hope left for book 2 or 3. :ROFLMAO::p:ROFLMAO:
Thanks for clarifying that, @DA22, as I saw the sigs and went: "Never heard of or tried either of them..." and lacked the time to even click on them to go and check to see what they were referring to.

SIDE NOTE FOR THOSE CURIOUS:

As for the MC's parents, I have been going with the idea that the Antichrist grew up in the 'system' (either orphanage or foster care system) and that he was far removed from the influence and knowledge of either the Demonothans or Angelions, as well as, the trappings or personal experience of incest.

1. Because the concept of incest is an experience that many players of the game may have fantasies about, many likely haven't personally experienced it (like the Antichrist), so it would be easier for them to inject themselves within the role of the Antichrist as players. This enables them (the players) the ability to choose to avoid or decide to take that path when it becomes open when it comes to their children 'Michelle', 'Paige' or any other direct family members (so far, it has only been with his niece).

2. IF being a direct descendant between the two opposing factions of Demonothans and Angelions, means it would make it necessary to hide the fact that he was a child of that union for fear of reprisal (and likely death) from Queen Azera... so they would be dumped into the system... That said, I have been operating and writing this under the principle that the Antichrist has those genetics infused in him through multiple generations (i.e.: his genetic line started with a grandparent being a child born from a Demonothan/Angelion union that hadn't been discovered by Azera), thus providing the Antichrist with the DNA of Demonthan/Angelion AND Human...
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some of the origins of the Antichrist has always been (and IS) planned to be revealed in "Adventures of a Changed Boy", uncovered by William/Billie as he struggles to find a way to return to person he was before the Antichrist changed him... and the true start of that part of the story begins in "Chapter Two" of the prologue and the appearance of Dr. Caitlin MacLeish.

That is sort of the reason why I've been saying that people who are into the lore of "Wicked Choices" may really want to play this side-arc story, because there is going to be a lot revealed about the family history of the Crawford family and of the Antichrist's history as well... it isn't 'necessary' information for a player to have to complete the "Wicked Choices" series, but it does provide a bit of an 'origin' story for the players to uncover in "Adventures of a Changed Boy".

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for clarifying that, @DA22, as I saw the sigs and went: "Never heard of or tried either of them..." and lacked the time to even click on them to go and check to see what they were referring to.

As for the MC's parents,
Well that spoiler is a pretty big one, Mean teaser Jack :ROFLMAO:,
Speculations, speculations :eek:

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018

As for the MC's parents, I have been going with the idea that the Antichrist grew up in the 'system' (either orphanage or foster care system) and that he was far removed from the influence and knowledge of either the Demonothans or Angelions, as well as, the trappings or personal experience of incest.

1. Because the concept of incest is an experience that many players of the game may have fantasies about, many likely haven't personally experienced it (like the Antichrist), so it would be easier for them to inject themselves within the role of the Antichrist as players. This enables them (the players) the ability to choose to avoid or decide to take that path when it becomes open when it comes to their children 'Michelle', 'Paige' or any other direct family members (so far, it has only been with his niece).

2. IF being a direct descendant between the two opposing factions of Demonothans and Angelions, means it would make it necessary to hide the fact that he was a child of that union for fear of reprisal (and likely death) from Queen Azera... so they would be dumped into the system... That said, I have been operating and writing this under the principle that the Antichrist has those genetics infused in him through multiple generations (i.e.: his genetic line started with a grandparent being a child born from a Demonothan/Angelion union that hadn't been discovered by Azera), thus providing the Antichrist with the DNA of Demonthan/Angelion AND Human...
Some of the origins of the Antichrist has always been (and IS) planned to be revealed in "Adventures of a Changed Boy", uncovered by William/Billie as he struggles to find a way to return to person he was before the Antichrist changed him... and the true start of that part of the story begins in "Chapter Two" of the prologue and the appearance of Dr. Caitlin MacLeish.

That is sort of the reason why I've been saying that people who are into the lore of "Wicked Choices" may really want to play this side-arc story, because there is going to be a lot revealed about the family history of the Crawford family and of the Antichrist's history as well... it isn't 'necessary' information for a player to have to complete the "Wicked Choices" series, but it does provide a bit of an 'origin' story for the players to uncover in "Adventures of a Changed Boy".
I absolutely love this...Anxious for the next installment lol

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22
Jan 15, 2019
There has to be something wrong with those character sheets, @UberDuperTruper, because it even says that YunYun and Wiz are E+ size... so either the characters are all AA or E+??

I would've put Darkness at F/G size and Aqua at an D or E+ size (because you can tell she has really large breasts when she sleeps in the stable too).

I wasn't big on the second season... to be honest, I felt that they were trying and going to hard at the NTR route with Darkness and it kind of lost some of its humor as a result, but hope that we'll get to see more of Kazuma and Aqua (and my sweet, loveable Megumin) soon! :giggle:
I honestly thought she was C-cup. I was surprised to know they were big enough to do some paizuri. I know Darkness had huge breasts when they could fit Aqua's entire head between them.

Well to be honest, in fiction you have either flat or huge. Average is too realistic to be fiction, unless this was a King of Thrones in which we have realism tied into fiction.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes