c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
To clarify when I said flow chart I meant game order wise not like a full blown walkthrough. So the order to play them in will be: Book1 remastered>aoacb prequel>aoacb>Final battle?

Ty!
I would say:
Book1 (remastered)>aoacb prequel>aoacb>Book2>Book3

At least that is what I know is planned.

Reactions: yltohawk

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Awesome, & are Aoacb & the prequel both completed atm? Trying to figure out how much more is complete in the full scope so I can play what's finished =)

Tyvm for the infos!!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Awesome, & are Aoacb & the prequel both completed atm? Trying to figure out how much more is complete in the full scope so I can play what's finished =)

Tyvm for the infos!!
Pretty harsh, little untrue, answer: none at all.;)
The "real" answer: Book One, but you should wait until the remastered version is finished.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Pretty harsh, little untrue, answer: none at all.;)
The "real" answer: Book One, but you should wait until the remastered version is finished.
I don't do poetry haha, this is just plain confusing, I've finished book 1, now following the order the games are supposed to be played in, what next? Ive found Aoacb but I don't see the prequel anywhere on F95, is that out yet? Uggh this doesn't need to be this confusing lmao >;D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The next would be the Prolog of Aoacb, which you probably already have encountered here.
Aoacb itself as well as book two or three aren't released yet.

Currently the development is on remastered version of book 1, prolog of Aoacb and then Aoacb. Book 2 and 3 the next "direct" who follows after book one comes after this.

But for continuation reasons, as the remastered version of book 1 let you "import" your history of book one to the later games and because of the overhaul of the Book itself, it is highly recommended that you played the remastered version of book one.

It shouldn't be that long until this version hit us, from what I can tell, but only Jack knows it for certain. :devilish:

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Basically...
Currently there is WC:Book I and AoaCB Chapter 1 (part of 'Prologue') available.
The 'Re-master' of Book I released sometime next month, with AoaCB: Prologue Chapter 2 following (it is basically done, except for any tweaks/minor changes required).
AoaCB 'fleshes' out more characters, background/history, that will be involved/referenced in Books II & III. Technically, might be able to play Wicked Choices II & III w/o playing AoaCB, but will miss out on a lot of information.

Hopefully this helps a little more.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Again... there is NO NTR (nor is there any Cuckholding) in this game yet, at least in the truest of definition of what NTR is...

Just because YOU like a character and don't want to see her have sex (willingly or not), doesn't mean that it is NTR. Rail against the truth all you want, take offense if you want, don't play our game if you want, but the scene with Claire and her brother is NOT NTR...

The tags for the game is correct, the admin even checked it themselves... not going to argue or debate this fact. If you don't believe me, review the actual definition and learn the meaning of that 'fetish' to better educate yourself.

Oct 9, 2017
Lol is this guy not knowing whats the differents in NTR and Cheating ?? xD!! well the wife was cheating behind MC's back and to clarify it's not about his wife story we are talking it's the entire story of MC's knew found POWER with the help of our little minx :devilish::devilish:

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I don't think that he was TROLLING so much as is just confused as to the meaning of Neotare/Netori... sadly, this happens a lot because people inaccurately describe it from its definition and some mark their games as such when, honestly, it isn't.

Will there be NTR in this game? Yes, eventually, there really is no getting around it and, depending on player choices there will even be Netori in it... story wise, I think it will be unavoidable, but in its true definition, there isn't yet and flagging the game as having it would be incorrect and a disservice to those who get into it.

• Love
Reactions: yltohawk and 000000
Feb 24, 2019
Just finished playing Book 1 and got to say I enjoyed it, my usual preference is management type games (brothels mainly but anything like No Haven, Brothel King or D.I.C.K ) anyways cant wait for the expansion on the story, based on previous comments there's more than just book 1 available..? Also I just want to put my opinion out there but I could definitely see a brothel management aspect being added to a game like this (if not definiftely make a spinoff where the MC runs a brothel with all the girls from the story being potential employees, with Syrana being the default starter employee). Seeing as the MC and his significant demoness counterpart get stronger from sexual interactions.

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
I don't think that he was TROLLING so much as is just confused as to the meaning of Neotare/Netori... sadly, this happens a lot because people inaccurately describe it from its definition and some mark their games as such when, honestly, it isn't.

Will there be NTR in this game? Yes, eventually, there really is no getting around it and, depending on player choices there will even be Netori in it... story wise, I think it will be unavoidable, but in its true definition, there isn't yet and flagging the game as having it would be incorrect and a disservice to those who get into it.
Does it mean that our wife is not real faithful waifu? o_O

• Thinking Face

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

"Will there be NTR in this game? Yes, eventually, " Get ready for a wave of hate dude after saying that.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and ASLPro3D
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes