Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I certainly understand the discomfort that you (and others had to endure) while going through that section

(snip)
I understand, as I said, it was, in a round-about way, a compliment in so far as being able to evoke those emotions with the telling of the story and I much prefer an engrossing story over some 'basic-bitch' fap material that is about as deep as a puddle, though if I have a choice I'll still like to finish the story with an end that can somehow make the struggle seem worth it since real life has too many 'unjust bad endings' already.

As for reasons why people do things, there is a 'reason' for everything, nothing is totally random and no one is perfect but [and as you've alluded to] reasons aren't always excuses.
Clearly the MC is not fault-free and neither is Claire [in the case of being a party to the blackmail, at least initially].

At least in Claire's defense it would seem as though there is significant coercion to undertake that role, likely with fear of punishment upon refusal or failure.
So I agree in those 2 cases grey areas can be argued.

The other 2 though, I can't see any excuse for either of them that can absolve them of the role they play in causing not just physical harm but what looks to be a situation of terror, helplessness, ultimate betrayal and utter despair. Particularly acute in someone for whom those 2 should instead be a safe harbor, people who can be relied on for safety.

As I said, not complaining, just commenting on how evocative and eminently believable the scene is, ultimately making the reader's suspension of disbelief trivial, a testament to the content creator.

Though this is in itself perhaps a sad indictment on our reality that there are people out there who not only cause that kind of hopelessness in another who is undeserving, but do so purposely and revel in their despicable acts. If some people were not so foul then such acts would be unimaginable.

edit: It was quite good, but really looking forward to the next part [book?] though I'm sure the side-arc will be interesting too.

Last edited:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
GoodFriend The next part of the story has been started as the prologue of Adventures of a Changed Boy where your decision on how to change William at the end of this story is worked out. But you should watch this space as the revamp of Book 1 is almost done and it will flesh out the world even more and lead into the prologue where you will meet other characters that will play a part in the war to come.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
GoodFriend The next part of the story has been started as the prologue of Adventures of a Changed Boy where your decision on how to change William at the end of this story is worked out. But you should watch this space as the revamp of Book 1 is almost done and it will flesh out the world even more and lead into the prologue where you will meet other characters that will play a part in the war to come.
Oh yeah, I've played that, I'm just meaning that I'm looking forward to read the rest of the main story, obviously there was a lot about to happen and be said .etc after the arrival in the chapel.
The side stories of the minor cast will for sure be interesting but seeing the rest of the story with the MC is what interests me most of all.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
I wonder would be be able to add to a forming Harem the daugthers of the Mc and somehow avoid(preferably with a choise of some kind)seeing/happening the scene where one of the Mc daugthers is being licked by a dog,becouse to me it was pretty gross,would be good to have a chance/choise to somehow avoid that from happening

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Any news on when book two will start or be released? I saw there's the 'adventures of a changed boy'... but I got so caught up in the story of book one that I am sorely anticipating book two!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Any news on when book two will start or be released? I saw there's the 'adventures of a changed boy'... but I got so caught up in the story of book one that I am sorely anticipating book two!
Short answer: No. Longer answer ask Jack;), but I don't think even he knows when "Adventures of a change boy" - the main game, not the prolog of AOACB - will be released.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
th.jpg

UPDATE: Game Release Status & More!! – March 21, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

First, a brief word about what everyone has on their minds worldwide… Our thoughts, prayers and hope are that all of you are fine, that you are hunkered down and safe. The wife and I are safe and she will start working from home by Wednesday and both Epadder & Sierra are fine as well… Life may and, rightfully, will be different for ALL of us when it is over… but this situation hasn’t changed our focus or our goals, nor our dedication to you.

I am not going to lie, I had a rocky start at the beginning of the week, my normal routine of waking up, going through email, messages and checking my Facebook had to change, particularly Facebook… the constant bombardment of news, predictions, misinformation, fear, memes and jokes born from stress was sucking the wind from my sails of creativity.

It wasn't till I made a conscious decision to ‘switch off’ certain parts of my daily routine a couple of days ago that I was able to eject myself from this world and fully inject myself into a world of my own creation… one free our current concerns and worries and into one of my making, filled with Demonothans, Angelions and lots of smut.

As such, I am proud to report that the Third Phase to the Remaster of “Wicked Choices: Book One” is nearly complete, all that is left for me to do is finish assembling everything into the Twine File for Epadder & Sierra and get that to them sometime today or tomorrow, at which point it will be edited and injected into the right section of the game, go out to the testers and then go out to all of you!

Princess Lynara’s part (or Phase Three) is large enough to be considered two releases, there is a LOT of stuff in it… information, choices, stat changes, ramifications that can AND WILL carry over to the other games and a few surprises for all of you.

It took a bit of time, for which I am sorry for, but I think that you will be impressed and pleased with what we’ve been able to accomplish as a team and the world that we’ve built and look forward to sharing it with ALL OF YOU at the end of this month!!!

We look forward to hearing all of your thoughts once you’ve played through it a few times (as there are MANY ROUTES you can take) and have had time to digest all of it.

In the meantime, take care… protect yourselves and each other, latch onto the things that you love in this world and hold on dearly to it, know that you are NOT ALONE in this and that our hearts, love, prayers and thoughts are with ALL OF YOU!!

Talk soon and thank you for your faith in us!

~Jack

Last edited:
Reactions: jdoch and Hadgar

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I understand, as I said, it was, in a round-about way, a compliment in so far as being able to evoke those emotions with the telling of the story and I much prefer an engrossing story over some 'basic-bitch' fap material that is about as deep as a puddle, though if I have a choice I'll still like to finish the story with an end that can somehow make the struggle seem worth it since real life has too many 'unjust bad endings' already.

As for reasons why people do things, there is a 'reason' for everything, nothing is totally random and no one is perfect but [and as you've alluded to] reasons aren't always excuses.
Clearly the MC is not fault-free and neither is Claire [in the case of being a party to the blackmail, at least initially].

At least in Claire's defense it would seem as though there is significant coercion to undertake that role, likely with fear of punishment upon refusal or failure.
So I agree in those 2 cases grey areas can be argued.

The other 2 though, I can't see any excuse for either of them that can absolve them of the role they play in causing not just physical harm but what looks to be a situation of terror, helplessness, ultimate betrayal and utter despair. Particularly acute in someone for whom those 2 should instead be a safe harbor, people who can be relied on for safety.

As I said, not complaining, just commenting on how evocative and eminently believable the scene is, ultimately making the reader's suspension of disbelief trivial, a testament to the content creator.

Though this is in itself perhaps a sad indictment on our reality that there are people out there who not only cause that kind of hopelessness in another who is undeserving, but do so purposely and revel in their despicable acts. If some people were not so foul then such acts would be unimaginable.

edit: It was quite good, but really looking forward to the next part [book?] though I'm sure the side-arc will be interesting too.
Sorry that it has taken so long to reply back GoodFriend, been pretty busy around here... both work-wise and other obvious reasons.

That said... thank you so much for the compliment in regard to my writing and our work on the game and very glad we could pull you down into the rabbit hole with us!

As said, the Remaster is going to add much more depth to the story for everyone, as well as, set things up to continue in "Adventures of a Changed Boy"... many see that game as being a separate entity from "Wicked Choices" but I can honestly say that when all of us return to "Wicked Choices: Book Two" the world building will have become totally built and there are many things that will happen in "Adventures of a Changed Boy" that will certainly affect the Antichrist come "Book Two"... people will really see "Cause and Effect" come into play, as well as, other organization and characters that also have an interest in the Antichrist... either to control him, kill him or convert the Antichrist to their 'cause'.

Buckle up... the ride has only just started! ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I wonder would be be able to add to a forming Harem the daugthers of the Mc and somehow avoid(preferably with a choise of some kind)seeing/happening the scene where one of the Mc daugthers is being licked by a dog,becouse to me it was pretty gross,would be good to have a chance/choise to somehow avoid that from happening
Some routes will be noted, before choices made, what kind of 'objectionable' content is contained when making that choice... so if there are scenes that refer to bestiality, gay or Futas, you can expect that choice to mention were that choice can end up leading you and the content that you are likely to witness... as well as, alternative choices available to prevent you from seeing stuff you may not wish to see and still be able to move the story forward.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Best Answer: When "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" is complete.
Side Note: The story of "Wicked Choices: Book One" will continue in "Adventures of a Changed Boy", just not from the perspective of the Antichrist... ;)

Reactions: Beavershot

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Some routes will be noted, before choices made, what kind of 'objectionable' content is contained when making that choice... so if there are scenes that refer to bestiality, gay or Futas, you can expect that choice to mention were that choice can end up leading you and the content that you are likely to witness... as well as, alternative choices available to prevent you from seeing stuff you may not wish to see and still be able to move the story forward.
some might want to be involved with futas.....i just draw the line with guys....a hard line.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I understand and I get that, but not everyone does, that is why things are marked and clear.... and not all scenes with a futa will be with guys... For example in the REMASTER...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are trying to make our game inclusive to ALL people, their tastes, fetishes and pleasure... it isn't easy, it may piss some people off that we are, but we are trying and can live with the hate for doing so.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
121444-everything2-its-finished.jpg

Update: IT’S FINISHED!!! – April 1, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

NO, this is NOT an April Fool’s joke, my part of the game is FINISHED and it has been sent to the programmer (Epadder) and the editor (Sierra3)!!

It took a bit longer to complete due to everything that has been going on around here… Michigan is in a total lock-down… no one but essential personnel, with work passes and identification are allowed to be on streets, except to get groceries from the store… anyone violating that are issued a ticket that will cost them $1,000.00 or more.

Fortunately, the wife is considered ‘ESSENTIAL’ (working as an accountant for a medical insurance group) but, thankfully, her place of business has her working from home… which meant me taking a bit of time, last week, getting staples, supplies and food for the house before lock-down went into effect on Tuesday and setting her computer system up for her to work from home… installing special software, hooking up dual monitors, getting the right cords for everything… a real clusterf*ck… but, she is up and working now.

Currently, here in Michigan there are over 7,615 cases of Covid-19 (at an increase of around 1,000 new cases a day) and 259 deaths… regretfully, one of those current cases happens to be my sister-in-law who tested positive for the virus and we got the news about it on Saturday, March 21st around 5pm in the evening… so, needless to say, it was very stressful news to receive, particularly since she had attended family dinner the Sunday before she got the news and the wife was present there, while her sister (unknowingly) had the virus.

So far, the wife and I, along with other members of her family do not show any of the symptoms of the virus and seemed to have dodged a bullet! My sister-in-law is doing as well as she can be, right now, she has been using a nebulizer and taking her meds... and though she hasn't shown signs of improvement yet, she isn't worse and hasn't needed to go to a hospital to be put on a ventilator, so that is good... and her kids are doing well and don't seem to be infected either.

The doctor told her that she likely was exposed to the virus sometime during the week while they were shutting the school (she’s a teacher) down… so, it has been a very stressful and quite distracting time and, with all of the madness going on (people freaking out and hoarding toilet paper and supplies), I was a bit distracted from my work and finishing up the game.

BUT… IT IS DONE NOW!!! AND IN THE HANDS OF THE PROGRAMMER, EDITOR AND WILL SOON BE IN THE HANDS OF THE TESTERS AND THEN OUT TO YOU!!

Additionally, since the wife is working and using my 19 inch monitor as one of her dual ones, I am now using a 40 inch Smart Television as my monitor and HOLY MOLEY… I can see EVERY little mistake now in my artwork and also spent a BIT OF TIME going through and fixing them, also taking a bit more time than planned, but want this REMASTER to be as PERFECT as possible for all of you and for your patience!!

As for myself, I will be taking a day or two off, to collect myself and wait to fix anything that I need to fix on my end, then I am going to jump back into and complete “Chapter Two” to the Prologue of “Adventures of a Changed Boy”… now that the software and stat system is done so that your choices in “Wicked Choices: Book One” will carry over to the NEW GAME without problems, I can now work on that in earnest!

One LAST NOTE before I let you go… SAVES from the OLDWicked Choices: Book One” will NOT work with the REMASTER!! You’ll see that things have REALLY CHANGED for that game, even from a programming perspective, so… as a result… you WILL NEED to START A NEW GAME!!

Sorry, but it had to be done this way and once you see the new software and system, you’ll understand why and will have LOTS to go through and do… and you will see why it has taken us so long to accomplish what we have!!

It really IS like an entirely NEW GAME… while the old story is still there, there are a TON of new features, things to check out and a novel’s worth of content and artwork… we are quite pleased with it.

Last, but not least, we want to thank EVERYONE for sticking around, believing in us, staying patient and supporting us through this, particularly now… during a time of global uncertainty… we couldn’t have done this WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT! So, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

So… plan for the release to come out very, very soon… it is likely going to take 3-5 days for it to be assembled into the proper paths and have the testers go through it, but I CAN NOT WAIT till you’ve all gotten to play it and hear your thoughts on it… this has TRULY been a ‘LABOR OF LOVE’ and want to hear what you think of our new baby!

Till next we talk, please remain safe… obey safety guidelines, protect yourselves and know that each and every one of you and your families are in our thoughts and prayers!!

With much love,

~Jack, the Wife, Epadder and Sierra3

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
It took a bit longer to complete due to everything that has been going on around here… Michigan is in a total lock-down… no one but essential personnel, with work passes and identification are allowed to be on streets, except to get groceries from the store… anyone violating that are issued a ticket that will cost them $1,000.00 or more.
So like every where else in the world :)

Eager to see it and see some news on AoaCB

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes