Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Maethir In order of those tags you mentioned Yes, no, no, no, but the three no's are background to the scene, and if you dont want to see them you could just click to pass through them as though they werent there, the MC and his loved ones arent involved anyway, except those first three tags come up in the dream scenes for the daughter, and wife, mainly for the wife.
Ok thanks as long as they are not pervasive throughout its fine (as you say i can just scan past them if neccessary). Thanks for answering

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
There is basicly a built in Path system which you can get to in the menu, but you have to do the path first, Most of the beta testers probably have all the paths unlocked like i do.

It doesnt need a walkthrough, its more how would you do things, all paths have applicable outcomes, Treat Syrina like a princess she'll expect more later, treat her like shes property make sure she never gets a knife, go for the middle ground maybe she'll like it.
Ok, Yes if you do it right she wont just like it, she seems to LOVE it

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is basicly a built in Path system which you can get to in the menu, but you have to do the path first, Most of the beta testers probably have all the paths unlocked like i do.

It doesnt need a walkthrough, its more how would you do things, all paths have applicable outcomes, Treat Syrina like a princess she'll expect more later, treat her like shes property make sure she never gets a knife, go for the middle ground maybe she'll like it.
Remember who she is, how she gets her power and that bond and the last makes some sense. :p

• Love
Reactions: ASLPro3D and Haast

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is kinda my opinion, I wish Carina opportunity to turn into a futa. During the ritual to send Carina and Lynara, if you chose to pleasure Rhianna all the way through and ignore Carina. The spell would be less potent causing "Complications" (optional of course) This could lead to either both gaining a dick or one of your choice. Now the scene for this is already set up in theory because upon getting to earth Carina checks them over to see if they're in one piece. This could also have potential in if Carina gains a dick she could "punish" Lynara, for ignoring her during the ritual, leading to some Hot Futadom Sex!

Honestly, I hadn't thought of doing something like that... though, you never know what Lynara might do once she fully unlocks her powers. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Honestly, I hadn't thought of doing something like that... though, you never know what Lynara might do once she fully unlocks her powers. ;)
Well a pretty corrupted version of Lynara in that case at least, since forcing someone else into being what they want them to be is not really a pure thing. :p (Guess that is part of karma's problem with AC and likely even more that he has the power to act upon his wishes ofc, even if he was provoked and had a right to be angry).

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well a pretty corrupted version of Lynara in that case at least, since forcing someone else into being what they want them to be is not really a pure thing. :p (Guess that is part of karma's problem with AC and likely even more that he has the power to act upon his wishes ofc, even if he was provoked and had a right to be angry).
Like you, I think that Lynara doing something like that to Carina would either be an "evil" path, or maybe as a one time thing...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It kind of sounds a little hokey and if an event like that was to happen, that scene would need to be a bit better fleshed out and written and, honestly, not sure it would/should happen... I would have to seriously think about it before tackling it, that's for sure... the relationship the both have with each other is way more than just a physical one.

After all, a penis (or having one) doesn't equate to or is needed while being in love with someone... or showing that love.

• Thinking Face

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Like you, I think that Lynara doing something like that to Carina would either be an "evil" path, or maybe as a one time thing...

It kind of sounds a little hokey and if an event like that was to happen, that scene would need to be a bit better fleshed out and written and, honestly, not sure it would/should happen... I would have to seriously think about it before tackling it, that's for sure... the relationship the both have with each other is way more than just a physical one.
Not to mention that what you put into that spoiler would also have implications for her relation with AC and would break part of the phrophecy, since if I remember right both Jamima and the monk said Rihanna said AC had to be the one for that. So that could be an early game lost condition. Sorry that was the wrong choice already in book 1 even if romantic and loving:p :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

_Simon

Oct 30, 2018

Thank you very much for answering my question!

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not to mention that what you put into that spoiler would also have implications for her relation with AC and would break part of the phrophecy, since if I remember right both Jamima and the monk said Rihanna said AC had to be the one for that. So that could be an early game lost condition. Sorry that was the wrong choice already in book 1 even if romantic and loving:p :ROFLMAO:
Nail on the head, I would think! ;)

• Haha

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Two years? :p

So it will be 3 years from now? ;)
Heh, with attitudes like that, I could just ditch and return working fulltime on my regular job that actually pays me.

But, yeah, the humor isn't lost on me... just wish things could progress faster.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Heh, with attitudes like that, I could just ditch and return working fulltime on my regular job that actually pays me.

But, yeah, the humor isn't lost on me... just wish things could progress faster.
If you do that you would miss all the nagging.:p

And why do I think that the Antichrist is damned?
Syrina is for sure a handful alone and then together with her half sister Lynara, fully powered up, I don't think that the word should fear us.
And one thing I'm sure the Lynara/Syrina combination will come, it is only a matter of time.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you do that you would miss all the nagging.:p

And why do I think that the Antichrist is damned?
Syrina is for sure a handful alone and then together with her half sister Lynara, fully powered up, I don't think that the word should fear us.
And one thing I'm sure the Lynara/Syrina combination will come, it is only a matter of time.
Well out of reactions again. Pretty sure Jack would not miss the nagging since he could tease us way more often with new things if he could work faster, remember those creative types most of time do love to share their ideas. :p

Syrina and Lynara will likely be one of the winning conditions in the end and needed to bring Angelions and Demonathans together, whether a looser bond with Lynara will be enough or it will need to be a marriage only Jack knows. One reason to be careful with Carina, she is important to Lynara and her story, so you can't just try to throw her away, but can become a stand in the way for Ac as well and what will be needed. I suspect some masterful maneuvering will be required to be able to come close to winning with the girls you would like to be by your side. :p

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well out of reactions again. Pretty sure Jack would not miss the nagging since he could tease us way more often with new things if he could work faster, remember those creative types most of time do love to share their ideas. :p

Syrina and Lynara will likely be one of the winning conditions in the end and needed to bring Angelions and Demonathans together, whether a looser bond with Lynara will be enough or it will need to be a marriage only Jack knows. One reason to be careful with Carina, she is important to Lynara and her story, so you can't just try to throw her away, but can become a stand in the way for Ac as well and what will be needed. I suspect some masterful maneuvering will be required to be able to come close to winning with the girls you would like to be by your side. :p
What can I say? My bed is big enough for all girls. But I'm not sure if all girls deserve it... :p
But I'm sure for this I will p(l)ay a lot. How many paths must a man play through?:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sierra3

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What can I say? My bed is big enough for all girls. But I'm not sure if all girls deserve it... :p
But I'm sure for this I will p(l)ay a lot. How many paths must a man play through?:ROFLMAO:
Well without a WT at end of game I suspect it might well take over 10-30 tries to get the win you want with the girls you want if a few are not mutually exclusive. Somehow I have a suspicion our Lady Syrina would not want to share you with your wive unless she was no more as a cumrag for example. No idea why I think this, but somehow I have a spidey sense tingling when think about those two. One reason why I made her sister my slave instead of sending her off for public use, thought I might need her for the family business.:p

• Love
Reactions: yltohawk and c3p0
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes