c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well without a WT at end of game I suspect it might well take over 10-30 tries to get the win you want with the girls you want if a few are not mutually exclusive. Somehow I have a suspicion our Lady Syrina would not want to share you with your wive unless she was no more as a cumrag for example. No idea why I think this, but somehow I have a spidey sense tingling when think about those two. One reason why I made her sister my slave instead of sending her off for public use, thought I might need her for the family business.:p
I think, Syrina/Lynara combination is one possibility. The two of them show some shared traits. Yet, I don't say that, we would wear the breeches. The other way around is much more likely. Syrina guiding Lynara and if they want, we are ordered to join.;)

To achive the end that I want to have, I will used every space of my drive that it is needed and reverse engineering the pathing graph if I must.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One tool to rule them all, one tool to find them all, one tool to bring them all and bind them to the bed.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sierra3

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think, Syrina/Lynara combination is one possibility. The two of them show some shared traits. Yet, I don't say that, we would wear the breeches. The other way around is much more likely. Syrina guiding Lynara and if they want, we are ordered to join.;)

To achive the end that I want to have, I will used every space of my drive that it is needed and reverse engineering the pathing graph if I must.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One tool to rule them all, one tool to find them all, one tool to bring them all and bind them to the bed.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yup that reverse engineering and getting to understand the long term implications of many choices like the one of visiting the monk or Jamima and such will be needed I suspect.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sierra3

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yup that reverse engineering and getting to understand the long term implications of many choices like the one of visiting the monk or Jamima and such will be needed I suspect.
Or a look behind the scene:D But either way, you're right, this will be a lot of time.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Heh, with attitudes like that, I could just ditch and return working fulltime on my regular job that actually pays me.

But, yeah, the humor isn't lost on me... just wish things could progress faster.
Thanks for your response. I really enjoyed Book One. Interesting story, interesting characters, excellent graphics. Pretty rare these days. I guess I'll wait a year. I can't handle playing games piecemeal.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Somehow I have a suspicion our Lady Syrina would not want to share you with your wive unless she was no more as a cumrag for example. No idea why I think this, but somehow I have a spidey sense tingling when think about those two. One reason why I made her sister my slave instead of sending her off for public use, thought I might need her for the family business.:p
Oh, that cheating wife is going to get hers...if that option exists.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
streamNotice2.png

Remaster Wicked Choices: Book One to be Streamed Live

I am pleased to announce that the Remaster of "Wicked Choices: Book One" is set to be streamed live by gamer 'LauraS' during her 24 hour charity event to raise money to help combat against Covid-19!!

She will be airing it to either close out her stream or sometime just before it!

You can access and show your support for LauraS and for our game by going to the following link:

I will be on there to say hi to everyone... I might even wear a tux instead of my usual sweats... lol!!

I know... TMI!

Anyhow, join us if you can and help support us as we do our part to try and combat Covid-19 and entertain ourselves while we are stuck indoors!

See you there and thanks,
~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Chapter_menu.png

UPDATE: Remastered Prologue in Production & More – April 29, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone and we would like to WELCOME all of the new patrons who have recently joined us and like to thank those of you who have upped your pledge and all of the kind words and support that we received from our recent release of the Remastered “Wicked Choices: Book One”.

We’d also like to throw out a special THANK YOU to LauraS, Syfyman, HaloGrl, PlanetMorpheus and Gooshi for all of the advertising and “Let’s Play” video streaming that they’ve been doing of our game, as well as, all those who joined us last weekend and donated on the Charity Stream to help purchase PPE (Face masks/gloves) for Frontline Workers putting their lives on the line to combat the Covid-19 virus.

As someone who has a personal family member (my sister-in-law) that is recovering from the virus, as well as, a wonderful cherished friend that is a nurse and who recently was removed from a ventilator and is now, thankfully, recovering at home with her family… and many of other friends who are nurses and putting their lives at risk every day, my sincere and heartfelt thanks to all of you who donated and those of you doing your part to reduce the risk out there!

THANK YOU!!!!

In regard to our current game production, we are currently working on a Remastered version of “Chapter One” to the old “Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy” that will now be the sequel to “Wicked Choices: Book One” called: “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”… (what a mouthful that was to say and clarify) … that will now have THREE additional NEW HOT SCENES added to it, introducing some new characters that you will be encountering and interacting with in the game, as well as, making all of the tweaks and additions to the software to make the import of your “Wicked Choices: Book One” save data and other features work seamlessly in the new game.

Additionally, we’ve been spending a lot of time reorganizing our drives, files, programming and figure assets to move away from the old “Adventures of a Changed Boy” to the new “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” to keep everything current, fresh and easy to find and use!

We still don’t have an ETA yet on the Remastered Release to “Chapter One” of the Prologue, but all of the sets, characters, outfits, bullet-point outlines and stuff is done now and I will be spending the remaining part of the week and weekend writing the story, putting it in the Twine file for Epadder & Sierra3 and start rendering.

Expect some new twists, new conspiracies, new characters, new agendas and a couple of special guest appearances in the Remaster of “Chapter One”!!

Thank you AGAIN for all of your continued and new support and we can’t wait to surprise you again with a really nice REMASTER!!

~Jack

Last edited:
May 1, 2020
View attachment 29273

Overview:
Each month, in our game: “Wicked Choices”, you will play one of the TWO major characters that you will control... the first is MICHAEL PRESTON (or the name of your choosing), the true Main Character that chronicles the events that unfolds (and that you, as the players, decide) as he is introduced and thrown into a world seeped in lies, deceit, incest, corruption, humiliation and all manners of dark desires. Married into a wealthy family that carries a dark secret and heavy burden, Michael Preston will learn that he has the destiny of being the ‘Antichrist’... the one fated to unleash onto mankind the demons that have long been kept imprisoned. Enter PRINCESS LYNARA, a young angel, wanted by her own kind for the truth she holds and who’s destiny is to find and meet the ‘Antichrist’; will she try to stop him… or will she allow herself to be corrupted and help aid him in his destiny?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2020-04-19
Developer/Publisher: -
Version: REMASTERED V1.0.1
Censorship: None
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Installation Tutorial:

Download
PC
: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
MAC: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
ANDROID: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -

(You MUST grant the game app storage permission or you WILL get errors!)
Others: Compressed*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. Thank you OEJ for compression

Patch Only (1.0 -> 1.0.1)
PC:
MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
MAC : MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

Extras:
FAQ About the Sequel

Custom Signatures:
-

View attachment 29256 View attachment 29257 View attachment 29258 View attachment 29259 View attachment 29260 View attachment 29261 View attachment 29262 View attachment 29263 View attachment 29264 View attachment 29265 View attachment 40125 View attachment 40127
I just want to know if the ANDROID VERSION is okay cause I don't want to use my data.But i really wanted to play this

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I just want to know if the ANDROID VERSION is okay cause I don't want to use my data.But i really wanted to play this
As long as you give the APP of our permission to store a persistent save data file on your phone you should have no problem. Do set permissions, you need to download and install the game on your phone, kindle or device, then go to your device's settings, scroll to the app setting, find our game executable and give it permission... then you will be good to go.

txdragonman

Feb 26, 2020
just curious... i recently started this game(like last night!) and im already done with the prologue and chapter one... is the rest of the game going to move so quickly? ive only made about a dozen choices so far... not complaining, just wondering if i should be looking for another title to check out already?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Chapter_Characters.png

Update: Remastered Story & Animation… May 7, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone!

I hope that this finds you well and wanted to give you an update as to things that we’ve been working on for all of you!

Epadder has been hard at work, going through the image naming conventions for the Remastered “Chapter One” of the Prologue, matching them to the same conventions that we used for the Remastered “Wicked Choices: Book One”. Additionally, he is doing a bit more work in the gallery section to make sure that the game’s erotic and animated scenes play properly when you unlock them, so that you can go back and view those scenes again.

Sierra3, while helping me with story continuity and ideas, has already begun to assemble some of the early music/SFX for the three new sections that I will be adding to remaster. I think some of them are going to blow you away when you hear them in the game!

As for myself, I spent a good chunk of the time… as I said… working on continuity and story issues with Sierra3 (Epadder did help too) and making the adjustments to the sets/outfits needed for the scenes to match the storyline and ideas.

The newly added scenes will feature the 4 (of 7) above characters shown above in their own chapter parts of the remastered story. Shown from left to right is: Jamie, Morgan, Sister Katarina Vescovi and Cardinal Domenico Genovese.

Each pair is going to have their own issues, secrets, plots and objectives for the Antichrist, which you will find out about in the remaster, as well as, their own steamy scenes…

Of course, I also had to adjust all of the bullet points to match the changes that we discussed and have already begun the process of writing and adding stuff to the Twine File for them. My hope is to begin the posing, rendering and animation parts this weekend and into next week.

My original goal was to begin doing that stuff this week, but suffered a minor set back briefly because of the strange weather changes in Michigan this week and me REALLY needing my next damn steroid shot (but can’t get because of the virus and Michigan’s Stay-at-Home)… so, I had a couple of days of being on high concentrations of pain killers and barely able to pee or do anything more than drool.

Yay. *sarcastically*

Anyway, we are working here, I am managing my pain levels to be sure that I get things done and… whew… wait to you see what we have in store for you NEXT in the continuation of the first game!!

Plenty of twists and turns, plots, conspiracies, new factions you’ll have to watch out for and plenty of sex and animation to kick back and relax too!!

Well, time for me to get back to it and look forward to our next update when I share some important information of what you can expect from us once we move past the Prologue!! Some of you are going to be VERY, VERY excited!!

Talk soon!

~Jack & Crew

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
It's a great game with an engaging story line, but is there a missing scene somewhere in Chapter 1? There's 1 scene in the Scene Gallery and a big chunk of the Gallery I am unable to unlock somehow. Any tips?

Thanks

• Red Heart

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Check with the map that is the star on your lower left side that shows the paths that have been unlocked. That is where you will find unopened content, and its cool to navigate that way as well. That enables you to see everything in the game. As a Beta tester it is a valuable tool to make sure you get everything, and why with this game a walkthrough is not needed.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Check with the map that is the star on your lower left side that shows the paths that have been unlocked. That is where you will find unopened content, and its cool to navigate that way as well. That enables you to see everything in the game. As a Beta tester it is a valuable tool to make sure you get everything, and why with this game a walkthrough is not needed.
That's about the only way I know I'm missing something. But no combination of choices I've made so far have allowed me to unlock it.
It's the small dead end one above being captured by Tanya.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes