May 4, 2017
Interesting Concept visuals are extremely bad tho. I mean the novel looks like it was made 5 years ago. And the writing my god the writing. I liked it at the beginning with what's her name and then the scene with the two girls it was pretty well done but the rest is just.. If there is a book two and those things I mentioned are improved I will give this my support cuz, the fucking Antichrist I wanna see that.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Wicked Choices: Book One -Remastered [v1.0.1] [ASLPro3D] (813 MB)
371 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Does the remastered game end in the same place as the original version?
When can we expect new content AFTER these events?
Yes and no. It has a new epilogue and, as stated a lot of new scene in it. Yet it is the same story, it begins and end at the same point.
When it is released? At the moment Jack, the dev, is preparing the story he want to tell us, so that it make sense, doesn't have inconsistent and is enjoyable for us.
When he and his team have done this, they will test it and then a next release can happen.
But before that the prolog will be released. As much as I know he is currently remastering the already released part and then released the remastered chapters of the prolog, so that the next chapter of the prolog can be released - when it is finished.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Yes and no. It has a new epilogue and, as stated a lot of new scene in it. Yet it is the same story, it begins and end at the same point.
When it is released? At the moment Jack, the dev, is preparing the story he want to tell us, so that it make sense, doesn't have inconsistent and is enjoyable for us.
When he and his team have done this, they will test it and then a next release can happen.
So the next parts are still at the stage of writing/fixing story (text)?

One more question: When was FAP imprisoned (in remastered edition)? Previously, there was some inaccuracy in the game.

But before that the prolog will be released. As much as I know he is currently remastering the already released part and then released the remastered chapters of the prolog, so that the next chapter of the prolog can be released - when it is finished.
So prolog will be remastered as well?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

One more question: When was FAP imprisoned (in remastered edition)? Previously, there was some inaccuracy in the game.

Prologue will be brought in line with all features added in the remaster of Book one and same for prologue part 2. Also some slight tweaking to story might be there. About exact day our lady Syrina was imprisoned, there was no further mention, I suspect a bit more will revealed in what will now be Book 2b.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Our little FAP was in her stone prison for 2000 years and is either 2180 years old or 180 years. To know when was FAP imprrisoned we would need to know in which year the game is set.
1587400081344.png

For a few other informations:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-choices-book-one-remastered-v1-0-1-aslpro3d.5925/post-3340614
https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-choices-book-one-remastered-v1-0-1-aslpro3d.5925/post-3340655

Last edited:

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Our little FAP was in her stone prison for 2000 years and is either 2180 years old or 180 years. To know when was FAP imprrisoned we would need to know in which year the game is set.
View attachment 626333

For a few other informations:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-choices-book-one-remastered-v1-0-1-aslpro3d.5925/post-3340614
https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-choices-book-one-remastered-v1-0-1-aslpro3d.5925/post-3340655
The problem is that she mentioned Jesus, but on the other hand she is surprised that the MC knows about him.
It gives the impression that she knows that Jesus is gone (he died around 30-33 A.D.), but she doesn't realize the whole thing about Christian religion.
She also said that Angels created the Bible to enslave demons, but New Testament was written several centuries after Jesus' death.

And while she "sleep", she can't track events. Anyway, when she wakes up, she continued what she started two thousand years ago (her pose, spoken sentence, etc.).

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The problem is that she mentioned Jesus, but on the other hand she is surprised that the MC knows about him.
It gives the impression that she knows that Jesus is gone (he died around 30-33 A.D.), but she doesn't realize the whole thing about Christian religion.
She also said that Angels created the Bible to enslave demons, but New Testament was written several centuries after Jesus' death.
Not enslave to fight them and break the religions that served the Demonathans and as preparation of the day the Antichrist would be born. So that fits they took a bit of time for that since in no hurry. :p

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Not enslave to fight them and break the religions that served the Demonathans and as preparation of the day the Antichrist would be born. So that fits they took a bit of time for that since in no hurry. :p
But Judaism at the time of Jesus was a religious of slaves. The rise of Christianity (just the beginning!) starts at Nero's time (~50 A.D.).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But Judaism at the time of Jesus was a religious of slaves. The rise of Christianity (just the beginning!) starts at Nero's time (~50 A.D.).
Well there is quite a bit of debate about early Christianity and how much more splintered it was, it was at the time of Constantine that codification, choices of stories for the Bible in their current form and centralizing of Christianity truly took place. I am not a bible scholar though, Jack is a better candidate for those discussions. :p

Reactions: ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If we go fro the year 2017 to 2020 then she would been imprison between 17 to 20 AD.
Jesus Christ is most likely born between 6 to 4 BC and died between 26 to 39 AD.
Thus she could have heared from him 6 years prior to his death.
Yet the Bible is a written book and in this game written by the Angelions. So how much can we thrust their view of history?

Also the events at this time that would climax with the death of Jesus Christ could already be set in montion.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If we go fro the year 2017 to 2020 then she would been imprison between 17 to 20 AD.
Jesus Christ is most likely born between 6 to 4 BC and died between 26 to 39 AD.
Thus she could have heared from him 6 years prior to his death.
Yet the Bible is a written book and in this game written by the Angelions. So how much can we thrust their view of history?

Also the events at this time that would climax with the death of Jesus Christ could already be set in montion.
I will happily let Jack answer this one since it is his story. :p

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
This is kinda my opinion, I wish Carina opportunity to turn into a futa. During the ritual to send Carina and Lynara, if you chose to pleasure Rhianna all the way through and ignore Carina. The spell would be less potent causing "Complications" (optional of course) This could lead to either both gaining a dick or one of your choice. Now the scene for this is already set up in theory because upon getting to earth Carina checks them over to see if they're in one piece. This could also have potential in if Carina gains a dick she could "punish" Lynara, for ignoring her during the ritual, leading to some Hot Futadom Sex!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is kinda my opinion, I wish Carina opportunity to turn into a futa. During the ritual to send Carina and Lynara, if you chose to pleasure Rhianna all the way through and ignore Carina. The spell would be less potent causing "Complications" (optional of course) This could lead to either both gaining a dick or one of your choice. Now the scene for this is already set up in theory because upon getting to earth Carina checks them over to see if they're in one piece. This could also have potential in if Carina gains a dick she could "punish" Lynara, for ignoring her during the ritual, leading to some Hot Futadom Sex!
Be careful what you do to Lynara if you wish to win the final game. She needs to be someone that can be a warleader. :p

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes