DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
ok so I keep seeing people say that there is no walkthrough .. and while its somewhat true.. there was one for the old version that is still accurate for the most part to the current remastered version with the exception of some extra content.
if ASLPro3D feels like this shouldn't be posted I will gladly remove it(or he can delete my post..).
One warning also the scene with Lynara and Carina in forest has changed and all do not work with walkthrough and there are also during game other routes available not covered by old walkthrough and not only in remastered parts. I know since I used the walkthrough originally when started testing the game and needed to put it aside to be able to test completely.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
To add my latest though abnout the Antichrist and his possible parents.

After the partial awakening of the Antichrist. Lynara could escape her gilded cage and meet Rhianna. Rhianna on her side prepare the magic ritual, charged her energy to send Lynara off to the human world (to aid the Antichrist) and even laid traps alonng the way to delay her sister.
Azera on her side couldn't even contain Lynara, she escaped her grip and ran off directly to seek Rhianna and Azera certained wanted to let her meet at least.

Both sisters would have the same amount of time after the awakening of the Antichrist and we know from Rhiannna herself that the sexual energy needed to perform the magic ritual will deplete over time.
Thus she knows much more than her sister, what could mean that she was very much involved in the creation of the Antichrist. Either direct or she has it arranged. To fit with my other thesis from before it would be the later and most likely Jamima.

Yet if this is correct then she would know that the Antichrist is our MC, but she shoudn't have know the exact time for his awakening. And if she would have certain know this, either she is much more capable as an oracle than Citrine or somehow she had tailed the Antichrist and Janice wasn't the only one.

PS: Regardless if Rhianna had tailed the Antichrist I believe she is a much more capable oracle than Citrine. At least for me Citrine is somehow annoyed during the conversation between Azera, Rhianna and herself.
What other reason could it be than even after the former orcacle abandoned all her duties in the attempt to end the war and at the same time cut the apprenticeship of Citrine rather short. So could never Citrine be appointed to the position she has for her own achievements. She inherit the position solely because she was the only fitting candidate. Moreover her teachers opinion must be in direct conflict with her own, at least at the time she began treason, but likely also before. And I also unsure if Rhianna really respected and encourage her or if she simple followed the wish of Azera and teach her even against her own better judgement

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To add my latest though abnout the Antichrist and his possible parents.

After the partial awakening of the Antichrist. Lynara could escape her gilded cage and meet Rhianna. Rhianna on her side prepare the magic ritual, charged her energy to send Lynara off to the human world (to aid the Antichrist) and even laid traps alonng the way to delay her sister.
Azera on her side couldn't even contain Lynara, she escaped her grip and ran off directly to seek Rhianna and Azera certained wanted to let her meet at least.

Both sisters would have the same amount of time after the awakening of the Antichrist and we know from Rhiannna herself that the sexual energy needed to perform the magic ritual will deplete over time.
Thus she knows much more than her sister, what could mean that she was very much involved in the creation of the Antichrist. Either direct or she has it arranged. To fit with my other thesis from before it would be the later and most likely Jamima.

Yet if this is correct then she would know that the Antichrist is our MC, but she shoudn't have know the exact time for his awakening. And if she would have certain know this, either she is much more capable as an oracle than Citrine or somehow she had tailed the Antichrist and Janice wasn't the only one.

PS: Regardless if Rhianna had tailed the Antichrist I believe she is a much more capable oracle than Citrine. At least for me Citrine is somehow annoyed during the conversation between Azera, Rhianna and herself.
What other reason could it be than even after the former orcacle abandoned all her duties in the attempt to end the war and at the same time cut the apprenticeship of Citrine rather short. So could never Citrine be appointed to the position she has for her own achievements. She inherit the position solely because she was the only fitting candidate. Moreover her teachers opinion must be in direct conflict with her own, at least at the time she began treason, but likely also before. And I also unsure if Rhianna really respected and encourage her or if she simple followed the wish of Azera and teach her even against her own better judgement
Well you know I do not think any of the known Archdemons or Archangels or females of the species is directly connected to AC, my two theories are much wilder. :p Concerning your PS the question is more about the knowledge and power of Azera herself. I do not doubt to much that Rihanna did not teach Citrine too well but what could Azera have taught her?

bighunter

Apr 3, 2018
Soo after playing wicked choices book 1 should i go and play wicked choices advetures of changed boy or should i wait for new game ? And what is a point of extraction at the end of book one ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Soo after playing wicked choices book 1 should i go and play wicked choices advetures of changed boy or should i wait for new game ? And what is a point of extraction at the end of book one ?
Well the prologues to the new book 2 are first now. After that will be the game that was originally the adventures of a changed boy but has after changes in direction like staying with Renpy morphed in book 2 of the series since the scope of the game became much bigger. Jack should soon come out with more details about that.

The extracted file should be loadable in book two or possibly already into the prologues. Not sure about that as a sort of setting up the start state of your game with likely a sort of canon start if you do not have that file.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well you know I do not think any of the known Archdemons or Archangels or females of the species is directly connected to AC, my two theories are much wilder. :p Concerning your PS the question is more about the knowledge and power of Azera herself. I do not doubt to much that Rihanna did not teach Citrine too well but what could Azera have taught her?
Sure, I don't think Rhianna hasn't teached her or teached her bad. But is it different if you do it only to fulfil what you was ordered to or if you put your heart into it. The knowledge would be the same, yet I assume it will feel quiet different for the pupil.
And I give you the Azera question right back to you.:p
If Azera was so unfit to be the next queen then why is she the next queen? If her power and knowlede was so limited why would Anaiel chose her to be the next queen ? Or could even the present queen not change this? Both sisters would most likely be similar educated and as first and second in the succesion to the throne this would be done careful.
As for the power, I think, Rhiannas has much power as well Azera. It could be that Azera is power are more useful for the direct approach and Rhianna is more gifted for the work as an oracle. Or it simple could be Rhianna was shaped to be the next oracle and Azera not.:unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sure, I don't think Rhianna hasn't teached her or teached her bad. But is it different if you do it only to fulfil what you was ordered to or if you put your heart into it. The knowledge would be the same, yet I assume it will feel quiet different for the pupil.
And I give you the Azera question right back to you.:p
If Azera was so unfit to be the next queen then why is she the next queen? If her power and knowlede was so limited why would Anaiel chose her to be the next queen ? Or could even the present queen not change this? Both sisters would most likely be similar educated and as first and second in the succesion to the throne this would be done careful.
As for the power, I think, Rhiannas has much power as well Azera. It could be that Azera is power are more useful for the direct approach and Rhianna is more gifted for the work as an oracle. Or it simple could be Rhianna was shaped to be the next oracle and Azera not.:unsure:
Actually I think you are right about Azera and maybe I was unclear earlier. I suspect Azera is about as powerful and knowledgeable as Rihanna overall. Actually i suspect Azera was already tutoring Citrine when she was apprenticing with Rihanna and used her as a spy. The conflict between them was already going when their Mother was still alive after all. The question about Oracle I am not sure, it might be an inborn talent that is Rihanna's and Azera might have not or is shared by both Sisters. Think Azera was always meant to be queen though.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Actually I think you are right about Azera and maybe I was unclear earlier. I suspect Azera is about as powerful and knowledgeable as Rihanna overall. Actually i suspect Azera was already tutoring Citrine when she was apprenticing with Rihanna and used her as a spy. The conflict between them was already going when their Mother was still alive after all. The question about Oracle I am not sure, it might be an inborn talent that is Rihanna's and Azera might have not or is shared by both Sisters. Think Azera was always meant to be queen though.
I don't know and for once I also don't have a theory for it. Could be that first born means inevitable next queen or the next queen could be elected by the current queen or some appointed. All things possible without future knowledge of the lore.
What I think, regardless if Rhianna could be the next queen or even would be, Anaiel wouldn't be amused and tried everything that her other daughter would inherent the throne.

Last edited:

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Adventures of a Changed Boy is dead. You can play it if you really want to, but it hardly has any content, so I wouldn't recommend it. Everything from that game is either being scrapped, or will be moved to Wicked Choices book 2.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
From what I can remember there is still a prologue being build, but the name has changed, there was lot for them to get done before the AC was involved again.

Current Adventures as it was was being rebuilt to better suit where Jack and his team wanted to go, but Im sure some bits of it would be usable.

Pretty sure it was Book 1 then prologue of Agents of Karma (Which once would have been Adventures of a Changed Boy ), then the actual Book 2: Agents of Karma etc on the long scheme of things, kinda like DA22 said.

Atleast that was the gist from what we had heard.

*20 years later* Where is that Syrina, little Fap :D

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Im not sure if its a bug/missed thing or not but if you chose a Custom Name for AC then it says Normal Name in the Bio of the characters and not the Name player chosen

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Adventures of a Changed Boy is dead. You can play it if you really want to, but it hardly has any content, so I wouldn't recommend it. Everything from that game is either being scrapped, or will be moved to Wicked Choices book 2.
It is not death as such, but due to the fact that Jack noticed he had to set up the human part (including Gaian gods) better, found a way to more or less tie all his stories also out of the Wicked Choices universe together and a few more things the team noticed that the nature of the side game had changed. For these reasons the team decided that what originally would be just a sidegame, will now be included in the full book 2 with tweaking.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
It is not death as such, but due to the fact that Jack noticed he had to set up the human part (including Gaian gods) better, found a way to more or less tie all his stories also out of the Wicked Choices universe together and a few more things the team noticed that the nature of the side game had changed. For these reasons the team decided that what originally would be just a sidegame, will now be included in the full book 2 with tweaking.
Yes, that's what I said.

Fattyboo

Feb 2, 2019
The expression you're referring to is "opinions are like assholes... everyone has one and they all stink". So your version is "opinions are like noses... everyone has one and they all smell"? I like it. lol
My preference is, "opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and most of them are shitty" :LOL:

• Haha

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Remaster was great, hope we get to punish the wife and the dude she was cheating on the MC with and the evil Angelions queen.Where is the exported save located?

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Forix

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
Catwashere
If you do windows + r (Run dialog) and then do "%appdata%\RenPy\persistent" you will see the file (if you need to back it up). All exports will end up in that file. (This file and all future files will start with aslpro3d in the name).

If you are on Mac/Linux have to look up the OS equivalent of your user specific application data folder.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Will people like Namiko and her Ninja posse be able to join AC Harem somewhere in the future, especially since it seems that Namiko wanted to kill him for something i think(forgot for what)
All of the characters will be "Romanceable" at least in some degree or another, either by the Antichrist or by Princess Lynara... some may even do both of them, depending on the character, their goals and story, or by your choices.

Can someone repost the Discord link? Its down

Here you go:

Reactions: c3p0
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes