DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can't the difference in the behaviour between the Antichrist and Christ not also be the influence of the different parents?;)

This two be original one race can be, wouldn't supise me much, but my brain haven't picked that bread crumb up.
What I'm almost certain is that one side of the parents of the Antichrist (as also Christ) is a goddess and out of the realm of the fate goddess. Otherwise their comments, including Karma, doesn't make much sense.

That Anaiel is involved in the creation of Christ I also quiet certained. But they seem, mother and daughter, also rather deluded. Why should one poreful being be the mindless tool that they whish for and why should the daughter do the same stupid thing that have already failed once?

I doubt that Azera has a knowing hand in the creation of the Antichrist - my bet two internet credits:p.
Yet as much as all Demonothan are either dead, in hiding or captured at least the ones we know. If I don't believe that Azera has a hand in it, then either Jamima or the captured Demonothans in Yomi-no-Kumi come to my mind. Also to shortered the time needed for this the Demonothan in question must be an Archdemon.
At the current state we only know of two Archdemons: Jamima and Lilith.

That one can escape from Yomi-no-Kumi, even shortly, either Izanami and Azera (who I had eliminated) or a third party who must have led a hand, perhaps Karma? Yet that Lilith, Queen of the Demonothans could be set free, without the wardens knowledge would be quiet strange. Also that she didn't let even the tiniest hint out, would be accomplishment itself. So this theory is highly questionable and has a lot of lose ends.

So this leads us to Jamina. Her interaction with Lynara could be a hint, but how could how let her lose? Doubtful it is Ludvich, but then again his is devoted himself to his mistress Rhianna. As Rhianna was the Angelion oracle could she foreseen this and told Ludvich the things need to be done, so that the Antichrist can not only rise but even be created?
Well if you go for your theory it would likely be an unknown one that has been in hiding a long time, my theory and suspicion is a bit different and that both Demonathans and Angelions let themselves be led by that prophecy. All might not agree fully on meaning of that prophecy though. it was at least one of the breaking points between Rihanna and Azera and her mother who believed they could set that prophecy to their hand and Rihanna disagreeing and seeing the destruction of the Angelions in that path. Now like I said it will be interesting what Jack has cooked up for us and what part the religion of Angelions and Demonathans plays in this. Think the Angelions used part of it to create the one they imposed on humans.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
'Known' Archdemons so far: Lilith, Jamima and Caym.
True but there are also Archangels and if my suspicion is true or even somewhat close neither of those matter and there is a reason both the original and AC were born as males while no other male has been born to either one of the species in generations since that thingy in the original war in home system.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No Archangel or Archdemon involved and makes sense with an Immaculate conception. :p

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
can anyone share walkthrough
Nobody can until someone makes one, but even then I suspect nobody could write a good one until the story is finished. best anyone could do now is give indication what choices are there and what they might open up for now, but none but Jack and maybe others in team have any idea of long term implications of choices. Just play game as you wish for now.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
can anyone share walkthrough
There is no 'Walkthrough' per se. However, if you click on the "Extra Features" button, it will take you to another screen. Then click on "Story Branch Overview", it will show possible other routes, but will not reveal exactly what is in them... but will show 'where' they lead (and if it is a game over/bad ending).

• Love

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sierra3 you do show me again and again how much detail I've missed, how bad my memory has become and how long ago it was since I have read every word in every sentence in this game. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That should be interesting. :geek::)
It is. :p out of likes and other reactions though, but yeah if either of my two main suspicions are right they would make sense and would be quite a surprise and require quite a bit of creative writing and setup from Jack. :ROFLMAO: In both though AC is not the antithesis of the original but his successor in many ways. The first though would make the most sense and takes least amount of suspense of disbelief.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so I keep seeing people say that there is no walkthrough .. and while its somewhat true.. there was one for the old version that is still accurate for the most part to the current remastered version with the exception of some extra content.
if ASLPro3D feels like this shouldn't be posted I will gladly remove it(or he can delete my post..).

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Let's finger the active volcano again

There is ntr in the game but not tagged as one
Actually the scene your refering to was NT at all it was all R, so in this case the tags fit for that scene, Claire was raped plain and simple, which is why the brother gets punished by the AC when he finds out, and all was because the brother was butt hurt that his sister knew he wasnt a real man... which he then proved.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes