Nov 17, 2018
So we cannot play as the antichrist next game ? That's a shame if so, I was not really into the punishing the boy thingy as it seems too childish for my taste so i did not play the adventure of a changed boy. I was liking the chemistry of Syrina and the Antichrist. I kinda hope to know what happens next

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Its not childish to punish a little brat who raped his sister, even in an incest related game, William deserves it, or Billie, whatever he ends out, and you'd have to figure out how your punishing him/her/them as once the 1.5 prologue is released finished etc, you would need those files to import to the next game etc where they would affect whats happening, does he/she/them join the AC, or does he join the Angelions that dont give a f*ck about humans.

One option he probably gets a dose of his own medicine, and the other two could end out even darker.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
plznoiamnotaweirdo I will be making a post in the next day or so that will discuss more about the new game (a sequel to the Remaster)... it will no longer be "Adventures of a Changed Boy"... so, please, keep your eyes peeled for it.

Reactions: Forix
Nov 17, 2018
plznoiamnotaweirdo I will be making a post in the next day or so that will discuss more about the new game (a sequel to the Remaster)... it will no longer be "Adventures of a Changed Boy"... so, please, keep your eyes peeled for it.
Already looking forward to it. Played both the old and new version, the remastered seems a lot better . I am excited to see what is to come

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
ASLPro3D it was the response I have anticipated. The time for reveals are too early and our guessing must be not entirely rubbish.
So we wait, throw out our assumption and of course use every bone you will give use as fuel for our next assumption. So you can keep our score how near or far we come to the "true" of your story from behind your writer desk. :devilish:

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Forix

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I'm so glad to see this remastered version since i loved the old version and was disappointing it ended abruptly...
I enjoyed playing the remastered version and to my surprise still remembered the right paths for the positive routes which i later confirmed by looking at the old versions walktrough.
I'm looking forward to the release of the FAQ to see where the sequel will take us and hope it will remain with our current MC and not be some side story arc.
on a side note... as much as the MC claims that he still loves his wife.. its a shame Syrina didn't touch her and reveal to us that she is a cheater to ease the MC guilt at least a little about his own cheating, and possibly a missed opportunity to do something about it. so maybe if my wish comes true and the sequel takes off from where chapter one ended we will get to see this happen.
overall keep up the good work!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think it is their own fault. As they are the goddess of fate, they should have known what could happen after they had produce our thread.:p
And this would also be the second time this would have happened, do they not learn?
I do not think that the Fates themselves have a choice in this and that the birth of AC may well be a consequence of how they dealt with his predecessor and what they allowed to happen. Maybe that is also why there is Lynara there this time in case AC fails as Jack let slip?

I'm so glad to see this remastered version since i loved the old version and was disappointing it ended abruptly...
I enjoyed playing the remastered version and to my surprise still remembered the right paths for the positive routes which i later confirmed by looking at the old versions walktrough.
I'm looking forward to the release of the FAQ to see where the sequel will take us and hope it will remain with our current MC and not be some side story arc.
on a side note... as much as the MC claims that he still loves his wife.. its a shame Syrina didn't touch her and reveal to us that she is a cheater to ease the MC guilt at least a little about his own cheating, and possibly a missed opportunity to do something about it. so maybe if my wish comes true and the sequel takes off from where chapter one ended we will get to see this happen.
overall keep up the good work!
Well I can not speak for Jack of course, but I suspect there is a story arc there for Wife and her lover that needs to be in game and needs to be in game possibly even in the new book 2 now after changes before that can happen. :p Also Syrina has not met the wive yet while powered up. :p

Reactions: c3p0 and ASLPro3D

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Well I can not speak for Jack of course, but I suspect there is a story arc there for Wife and her lover that needs to be in game and needs to be in game possibly even in the new book 2 now after changes before that can happen. :p Also Syrina has not met the wive yet while powered up. :p
Syrina could sense the daughter(possibly due to having the blood) and she could sense other people feelings towards us even before the ritual so i dont see why the wife should be any different.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Syrina could sense the daughter(possibly due to having the blood) and she could sense other people feelings towards us even before the ritual so i dont see why the wife should be any different.
Possibly it is what Sierra said above, possibly Syrina did not reach out to her out of distaste for her behavior and maybe some unconsious jealousy that bitch is his wive and has his love (I suspect the term Syrina used for her was even less flattering),possibly Syrina was just preserving power to be able to influence MC and actions next day, possibly it was just the preragotive of Jack as writer to keep certain things happening and revealed to MC undisclosed to MC till their proper time. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Haast and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sierra3 is completely right, Spawn420, the reason that Syrina knew all about Michelle and her 'habits' with Charlie was because Michelle came in direct contact with Syrina, resting her hand on our lovely little FAP's head as she bent down to kiss her father... think she also ran her finger over it at one point and noted how the statue was warm and felt alive...

Syrina has to come in direct physical contact with the person... such as when she touched Janice, or when William moved through her to get to the Antichrist.

She just hasn't had a chance to do that with the Antichrist's wife, but it WILL happen eventually... and, oh boy, shit is going to hit the FAN!!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sierra3 is completely right, Spawn420, the reason that Syrina knew all about Michelle and her 'habits' with Charlie was because Michelle came in direct contact with Syrina, resting her hand on our lovely little FAP's head as she bent down to kiss her father... think she also ran her finger over it at one point and noted how the statue was warm and felt alive...

Syrina has to come in direct physical contact with the person... such as when she touched Janice, or when William moved through her to get to the Antichrist.

She just hasn't had a chance to do that with the Antichrist's wife, but it WILL happen eventually... and, oh boy, shit is going to hit the FAN!!!
And why do I have the sneaking suspicion Syrina will be very biased when she finds out. :p

(Though to be honest our adorable Lady Syrina is taking things pretty well considering she has just woken up after a few thousand years with a strong bond to a perv (well at least in my playthrough he was to her) who is not very pliable or to open to her suggestions and in great danger. With her feelings of betrayal and failure of what happened just before becoming a statue and powerless being just moments ago for her. I guess she is owed her moment to blow up and let of some steam soonish. :)).

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
And why do I have the sneaking suspicion Syrina will be very biased when she finds out. :p

(Though to be honest our adorable Lady Syrina is taking things pretty well considering she has just woken up after a few thousand years with a strong bond to a perv (well at least in my playthrough he was to her) who is not very pliable or to open to her suggestions and in great danger. With her feelings of betrayal and failure of what happened just before becoming a statue and powerless being just moments ago for her. I guess she is owed her moment to blow up and let of some steam soonish. :)).
Oh definitely expect Syrina to have a bit of a possessive streak for the Antichrist... sure, she doesn't mind sharing his body with other women, but it is his SOUL she wants for herself... sort of. ;)

Reactions: Haast and c3p0

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh definitely expect Syrina to have a bit of a possessive streak for the Antichrist... sure, she doesn't mind sharing his body with other women, but it is his SOUL she wants for herself... sort of. ;)
Yeah it makes some sense he is her rock in what happened and her hope to atone, not even talking the bond she did not ask for and him being a male who is at least partly of her race. Something she had never expected to have to deal with and yeah if went the other way at first meeting she does show a little possessive streak I would think, that should be there whatever route you chose. :p

Not sure she would not mind sharing him even his love, but i suspect AC better shows her she is important to him and have her permission to share and she is first in his thoughts or may find himself in trouble regularly. :p

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Will people like Namiko and her Ninja posse be able to join AC Harem somwhere in the future,especially since it seems that Namiko wanted to kill him for something i think(forgot for what)

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Will people like Namiko and her Ninja posse be able to join AC Harem somwhere in the future,especially since it seems that Namiko wanted to kill him for something i think(forgot for what)
Hard to say at this point, though it may be possible I would think... to an extent (and depending on which definition using)... based on choices.

It is not stated that Namiko wants to kill him, though it is a possibility (she might have to confront him in some way at any rate)... but that through him she might find redemption for herself.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hard to say at this point, though it may be possible I would think... to an extent (and depending on which definition using)... based on choices.

It is not stated that Namiko wants to kill him, though it is a possibility (she might have to confront him in some way at any rate)... but that through him she might find redemption for herself.
It is also not impossible based upon how things turn out that different people like AC and Lynara and Lilith may end up with different independent harems or that there is some mingling between them. :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
To add another fuel though here.
What precisely is the Antichrist?

So we had both Jesus Christ and now the Antichrist. As fair as I know - and understand - they quiet similar beings in this game.
For Jesus we can use the old book and assume he was a human - god hybrid, if the book told us the true this tome and isn't another deception laid by the Angelions or other to deveice us "mere" humans.
If I go on this route and also take DA22 input in the calculation, Jesus parents can't be the goddess of fate or they closed associate. One out more to go.:D As I previously stated that I can't put my finger on Izanami and Ludvich and I'm quiet sure that we will see other being like Izanami, the pool of possible mates are devastating big.

So I grasp at straws. The Angelions try intensify their power over the world and try to force humanity to servitude. As all others also do, the winner usually write the history. So why should let they have Jesus in their book and as center of a whole religion and also cast in a positive light?
My only answer to this is that one parent is an Angelion and also quiet an importend one. This could also explain, why the let him live until he was an adult and not to kill the possible thread before.

Now back to the Antichrist himself - us. First as the name suggest, we should be the opposite to Christ. In view of the parents one conclusion would be that the Anbtichrist is the child of a human and a Demonothan, although I don't think so. He is possible the child between a god and human and this would fits well the fact that he is a forster child.

Another one would be, why is Lynara, child of the Rhianna the heretic and the Demonothan Lilith, have been keep alive. All of them pose a thread to them, yet two of them were keep alive. Only, logical, solution would be that they believed they could use them for their goals.

And as last: Why do the child between the Antichrist and Lynara pose incredible power?
If the Antichrist is a "simple" child between a Demonothan or Angelion and a human, why would the child with Lynara be so powerful? She herself is the child a Demonothan and Agelion.
So for me, something is missing and that is another god/goddess who was involed in this child creation. I believe "who" is one of the missing piece for this puzzle.

I hope so. Would very unhappy if this character would only be the second violin, she is very dear to me.:ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To add another fuel though here.
What precisely is the Antichrist?

So we had both Jesus Christ and now the Antichrist. As fair as I know - and understand - they quiet similar beings in this game.
For Jesus we can use the old book and assume he was a human - god hybrid, if the book told us the true this tome and isn't another deception laid by the Angelions or other to deveice us "mere" humans.
If I go on this route and also take DA22 input in the calculation, Jesus parents can't be the goddess of fate or they closed associate. One out more to go.:D As I previously stated that I can't put my finger on Izanami and Ludvich and I'm quiet sure that we will see other being like Izanami, the pool of possible mates are devastating big.

So I grasp at straws. The Angelions try intensify their power over the world and try to force humanity to servitude. As all others also do, the winner usually write the history. So why should let they have Jesus in their book and as center of a whole religion and also cast in a positive light?
My only answer to this is that one parent is an Angelion and also quiet an importend one. This could also explain, why the let him live until he was an adult and not to kill the possible thread before.

Now back to the Antichrist himself - us. First as the name suggest, we should be the opposite to Christ. In view of the parents one conclusion would be that the Anbtichrist is the child of a human and a Demonothan, although I don't think so. He is possible the child between a god and human and this would fits well the fact that he is a forster child.

Another one would be, why is Lynara, child of the Rhianna the heretic and the Demonothan Lilith, have been keep alive. All of them pose a thread to them, yet two of them were keep alive. Only, logical, solution would be that they believed they could use them for their goals.

And as last: Why do the child between the Antichrist and Lynara pose incredible power?
If the Antichrist is a "simple" child between a Demonothan or Angelion and a human, why would the child with Lynara be so powerful? She herself is the child a Demonothan and Agelion.
So for me, something is missing and that is another god/goddess who was involed in this child creation. I believe "who" is one of the missing piece for this puzzle.

I hope so. Would very unhappy if this character would only be the second violin, she is very dear to me.:ROFLMAO:
Think part of the answer you miss is that AC is also part human, Jack slipped the importance of diversity in one of his last answers. (Maybe it has to do he is both part of the tapestry and part outside of it due to his nature?) Also if I remember right Jack let slip once in the past that Azera had a hand in the creation of AC and it would be no stretch to assume her mother had a hand in creation of the original. Somehow Azera needs the AC to be around for her plans and has been preparing for his arrival for a long time, though seems not aware he is a male yet.

Also my suspicion is not so much that the difference between the original and AC is so much in their genetic material, but more in their wish to act and enact their will. Karma remarked upon this I think in her talk with Syrina.

Think the origins of MC will be interesting for sure and of the phrophecy surrounding him, Rihanna and possibly Cybele is the one who knows more of this I am quite sure and the religion of the Angelions and Demonathans. Will be looking forward to those reveals that would originally be in book 2 after the side story. Maybe we will be lucky and with the reshuffling of the original side story into book 2, we might find out earlier.

Edit: Also as a last remark, though Syrina identifies AC as part Demonathan, she might be wrong after all Angelions and Demonothans seem to be one race originally if I remember right. What if there is somehow some of that old DNA still around in a spaceship with Athena, that Azera or someone else might have used?

Last edited:
Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can't the difference in the behaviour between the Antichrist and Christ not also be the influence of the different parents?;)

This two be original one race can be, wouldn't supise me much, but my brain haven't picked that bread crumb up.
What I'm almost certain is that one side of the parents of the Antichrist (as also Christ) is a goddess and out of the realm of the fate goddess. Otherwise their comments, including Karma, doesn't make much sense.

That Anaiel is involved in the creation of Christ I also quiet certained. But they seem, mother and daughter, also rather deluded. Why should one powerful being be the mindless tool that they whish for and why should the daughter do the same stupid thing that have already failed once?

I doubt that Azera has a knowing hand in the creation of the Antichrist - my bet is two internet credits:p.
Yet as much as all Demonothan are either dead, in hiding or captured at least the ones we know. If I don't believe that Azera has a hand in it, then either Jamima or the captured Demonothans in Yomi-no-Kumi come to my mind. Also to shortered the time needed for this the Demonothan in question must be an Archdemon.
At the current state we only know of two Archdemons: Jamima and Lilith.

That one can escape from Yomi-no-Kumi, even shortly, either Izanami and Azera (who I had eliminated) or a third party who must have led a hand, perhaps Karma? Yet that Lilith, Queen of the Demonothans could be set free, without the wardens knowledge would be quiet strange. Also that she didn't let even the tiniest hint out, would be accomplishment itself. So this theory is highly questionable and has a lot of lose ends.

So this leads us to Jamina. Her interaction with Lynara could be a hint, but how could how let her lose? Doubtful it is Ludvich, but then again his is devoted himself to his mistress Rhianna. As Rhianna was the Angelion oracle could she foreseen this and told Ludvich the things need to be done, so that the Antichrist can not only rise but even be created?

Last edited:
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes