DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think Paige is going to be a very interesting character and I really like how she came out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...it's a little bit different than most other games and I think it is going to be interesting to see what kind of things she comes up with. ;)
Now if there was not a certain Syrina around to give her ideas and tips this fight might even have been slightly fair, somehow I have the feeling that the chances of a certain Antichrist to resist are worse as that of a snowball in the hottest recesses of Hell. :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Now if there was not a certain Syrina around to give her ideas and tips this fight might even have been slightly fair, somehow I have the feeling that the chances of a certain Antichrist to resist are worse as that of a snowball in the hottest recesses of Hell. :p
Wasn't it enough that Claire already is on page side? If Syrina also pledge to Claire's side and a possible curious Lynara too, I don't think the Antichrist has much saying in it anymore. I also do fear for him and wonder how he can ever satisfy his growing harem.
I mean the earth girls are one thing, but to mingle with Demonothans and Angelions and none the less both at the same time?
I say he is only a tiny little step away from Hell anyway if he makes a bad decision. Even without the addtition of othes beings like Karma or Izanami.

• Haha
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
hello i have a question lynara can be awakened by antichrist if not awakened before his arrival?
sorry for my bad english
Likely, ofc under the condition both MC and Lynara would stay alive long enough to awaken her and she would be interested in sex with him in that case. Only Jack has the answer to that though.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Wasn't it enough that Claire already is on page side? If Syrina also pledge to Claire's side and a possible curious Lynara too, I don't think the Antichrist has much saying in it anymore. I also do fear for him and wonder how he can ever satisfy his growing harem.
I mean the earth girls are one thing, but to mingle with Demonothans and Angelions and none the less both at the same time?
I say he is only a tiny little step away from Hell anyway if he makes a bad decision. Even without the addtition of othes beings like Karma or Izanami.
Well you know Syrina will be on her side and will love to see her dreams come true. A niece is nothing, especially non blood, compared to the sins of a daughter. So be sure Syrina will do what she can to help Paige :p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well you know Syrina will be on her side and will love to see her dreams come true. A niece is nothing, especially non blood, compared to the sins of a daughter. So be sure Syrina will do what she can to help Paige :p
As was my own thought. But why do Azera fear us as much, if we are so clear under the protection and guidance of our little FAP?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ASLPro3D

nevion

Sep 23, 2017
i really love the remastered version of the game, i love this story and am patiently waiting for the next game.
I hope that on behalf of the Antichrist or as the Antichrist we will punish his wife and this scumbag William.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
hello i have a question lynara can be awakened by antichrist if not awakened before his arrival?
sorry for my bad english
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i really love the remastered version of the game, i love this story and am patiently waiting for the next game.
I hope that on behalf of the Antichrist or as the Antichrist we will punish his wife and this scumbag William.
You are actually going to get that opportunity, and in ways that you wouldn't believe!! :giggle:
But I will post more about that in the next couple of days... once things have settled down a little around her and I've had time to finish redoing the FAQ for the Sequel to this game. ;)

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Just how powerful the Main 3 characets in the game(Antichrist/Lynara/Syrina)and who is the most powerful of three when they will reach their peak/prime power?

As well as how powerful they are compared to the other power gods etc in this universe?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just how powerful the Main 3 characets in the game(Antichrist/Lynara/Syrina)and who is the most powerful of three when they will reach their peak/prime power?

As well as how powerful they are compared to the other power gods etc in this universe?
Only Jack knows, but I would guess the Antichrist can challenge even the strongest of gods and might be less bound by the tapestry as any of them but is not invincible, well Lynara is even with half her power not much weaker as MC so what that might mean if she gets fully awakened, nobody knows. Syrina can likely take most gods on her own when fully powered up, but is not at same level as MC or Lynara I would guess.

What the one or ones behind the gods and the religion that the Angelions and Demonotans share may be and how powerful. Well who knows.

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Then ASLPro3D the question would be, as we know from Citrine and Syrina that Lynara has almost the as much power as we have. Why should Azera and her followers pose a real thread against us? As I understand Syrina is currently on our side, most likely we also must convince Lynara to help us. Most likely if we don't have the help of both of them we would fail to carry out or "mission".
Yet Syrina alone has forced a stalemate between Karma, Brynhildr, Raogrior and the Antichrist and Syrina as the shows up to hinder to our interference in the three goddess of fate order.
But is was only Karma with heir esscort their and she was a "mere" messenger to three goddess. Also Syrina told Karma that they must choice a side in the future, so this goddness are a force to be recognised. As the Antichrist as he had simple spoil their plans, without help of either of the Lilith's daughters.
So for what I can conclude is that the Antichrist as also some Angelion or Demonothan are on the same level as some goddness
With all this I do not believe that Azera and her followers are the biggest thread. I can't put Izanami or Ludvich in the picture yet.
For Izanami I'm sure that she must also gain something from her partnership with Azera. Another question would be, do the other gods know what Izanami is doing?
As we know the fate goddess are preparing to move, so their will have a significant part in the upcoming war. I highly doubt that there will be neutral. Perhaps theoretical, but I'm sure Jack would make this path rather difficult to obtain.:LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sierra3

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Then ASLPro3D the question would be, as we know from Citrine and Syrina that Lynara has almost the as much power as we have. Why should Azera and her followers pose a real thread against us? As I understand Syrina is currently on our side, most likely we also must convince Lynara to help us. Most likely if we don't have the help of both of them we would fail to carry out or "mission".
Yet Syrina alone has forced a stalemate between Karma, Brynhildr, Raogrior and the Antichrist and Syrina as the shows up to hinder to our interference in the three goddess of fate order.
But is was only Karma with heir esscort their and she was a "mere" messenger to three goddess. Also Syrina told Karma that they must choice a side in the future, so this goddness are a force to be recognised. As the Antichrist as he had simple spoil their plans, without help of either of the Lilith's daughters.
So for what I can conclude is that the Antichrist as also some Angelion or Demonothan are on the same level as some goddness
With all this I do not believe that Azera and her followers are the biggest thread. I can't put Izanami or Ludvich in the picture yet.
For Izanami I'm sure that she must also gain something from her partnership with Azera. Another question would be, do the other gods know what Izanami is doing?
As we know the fate goddess are preparing to move, so their will have a significant part in the upcoming war. I highly doubt that there will be neutral. Perhaps theoretical, but I'm sure Jack would make this path rather difficult to obtain.:LOL:
Well Karma and the fates may be operating on the wrong assumption that the angelions and Demonathans are not a part of the tapestry. it may be the job of the Antichrist to show them they are wrong and make them part of the tapestry. Something where his predecessor failed at. How the fates will react to this is questionable. Though the trouble is even if you kill a child of prophecy it tends to make big ripples and they tend to be reborn over time if can not fulfill destiny. :p It will just be how much the fates hate the destiny he brings and how much they will fear it or embrace it I guess.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well Karma and the fates may be operating on the wrong assumption that the angelions and Demonathans are not a part of the tapestry. it may be the job of the Antichrist to show them they are wrong and make them part of the tapestry. Something where his predecessor failed at. How the fates will react to this is questionable. Though the trouble is even if you kill a child of prophecy it tends to make big ripples and they tend to be reborn over time if can not fulfill destiny. :p It will just be how much the fates hate the destiny he brings and how much they will fear it or embrace it I guess.
I think it is their own fault. As they are the goddess of fate, they should have known what could happen after they had produce our thread.:p
And this would also be the second time this would have happened, do they not learn?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Food for thought... tossing in some ingredients, based on what has been mentioned recently...

There are four 'known' races currently: Angelions, Demonothans, Gaians and Humans.

Who and or what are gods/goddesses?
- To ancient and 'early' humans, some Angelions and Demonothans were considered as 'gods' (or 'demons' depending on perspective). Or pretended to be.
- Where do the Gaians fit into this equation (as above, some are/were considered 'gods')

What is considered 'powerful'?
- Is it 'raw' power or 'controlled' power?
- Neither the MC (Michael Preston) nor Lynara have come into their full potential power yet.
- So far, only Citrine, Izanami, MC, Rhianna and Syrina have used any of their abilities/powers to various degrees/levels.
- Of the others that have been shown/mentioned... such as Anaiel, Azera, Cybele, Karma, Lilith (as examples)... have not used or have mentioned as to their 'power'.

What is known about Izanami no mikoto or Manachan Ludvich?

Have fun! :devilish:

• Thinking Face

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
A screenwriter... heh... so, you take someone else's writing and convert it into a television/movie draft... so kind of like an 'inker' in the comic book industry... which means we'd call you a "tracer".

While I am certainly not perfect in my prose and my storytelling and may not ring your bell, it doesn't mean that I am not a writer... or lack talent. I have many writing accolades under my belt in both the comic book industry and through the sale of my novels... basically, you just don't like my style or storytelling, doesn't mean I need to change my writing or prose... just means that you don't like it.

Fair enough... but there is a BIG difference from being a world builder and storyteller than being a screenwriter (whose job is to boil shit down to its lowest denominator to save screen time)... ah... but, hey, it's all good, like you I have tenure too (28 years of it).

Again, it is a difference in prose and likely tenure (mine in the comic industry which is all exclamation and over-the-top situations) and despite your opinion, I think I'll do okay... I make money, pay my bills with my writing jobs; both with my game work and my other writing jobs.

It just isn't your thing or style... it's all good.

No harm, no foul...

But your 'constructive criticism' could use some 'work' if you feel the need to try and belittle a person in your first comment here... well, in my opinion, it tells me you are just a pompous, overstuffed, asshole who feels that they need to put other's abilities down so that you can feel important and beat your chest and ego...

So, thank you for your opinion... now go and play with yourself, because with the kind of criticism you offer, that is about all you'll ever be able to do... play with yourself.

Bye, Bye!!!! Thanks for playing!! ;)
Not going to read it all after the way that started. Take the criticism and grow, don't get defensive. I've given you an excellent reference to study. Maybe do that instead of doing it blind and thinking you're an expert. Good luck.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not going to read it all after the way that started. Take the criticism and grow, don't get defensive. I've given you an excellent reference to study. Maybe do that instead of doing it blind and thinking you're an expert. Good luck.
Can dish it out, but can't take it yourself... I'm a 'creator' and your just an 'adapter' and didn't like me pointing that out... truth hurts huh?

Your 'criticism' is a poison pill... go peddle your bullshit to someone that doesn't have a spine to stand up to you cyberbullying crap.

Go troll somewhere else, you said what you came to say... get over yourself, take the hint and go elsewhere, you aren't needed here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fattyboo and Haast

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Now, with that out of the way, let's get to some of the discussion taking place about the characters in the game.

In answer to your question, Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba, the Antichrist... when fully powered... would be on the same level as Jesus Christ (with whom most call the 'Son of God'); the next strongest, as it currently seems to be hinted at, would be Princess Lynara (who may perhaps be able to do what the Antichrist is meant to do if he possibly fails... hmmm...) and then the others such as Syrina, Lilith, Azera, Rhianna, Citrine... etc.

What set(s) Jesus Christ, the Antichrist and Princess Lynara apart from the others is their lineage... it would seem, in this case, diversity equals greater power... as least for now. ;)

As for the other topics that were being discussed by DA22, c3p0, Sierra3: well... I am going to kind of let all of you commune with each other about it for now, I started to reply to some of it and decided against it, as doing so would reveal a bit more than I want to, just yet.

I can tell you, that some of it will likely be answered and you can draw your own conclusions a bit more when I release the upcoming FAQ that I am writing in regard to the new direction that we're doing in regard to the upcoming sequel. So, I guess your just going to have to wait a couple of days, go through it and see if it answers some of your questions... ;)

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Can dish it out, but can't take it yourself... I'm a 'creator' and your just an 'adapter' and didn't like me pointing that out... truth hurts huh?

Your 'criticism' is a poison pill... go peddle your bullshit to someone that doesn't have a spine to stand up to you cyberbullying crap.

Go troll somewhere else, you said what you came to say... get over yourself, take the hint and go elsewhere, you aren't needed here.
Guess you are 13. Also, the ...'s you overuse here also plague you're writing. Read a book on how to write or, hell, any fiction at all.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes