ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
In that case, you prolly want to give Long Live the Princess a look too, if you haven't already.
I think, I tried that game out... long time ago, I think it was on release 6 or something like that... if memory serves me, I was to go and see a witch in the woods or something like that, but the creator was where it ended and had to wait for the update.

If it is the same game that I am thinking, it was interesting, gave me a few chuckles (the faerie), but interaction with other characters was a little limited and a grind. I think the best object of my attention was some seamstress.

Again, not sure if it is the same game you are talking about or not... but will look and see when I have time.

Thanks for the heads-up and good to see you, gobbet!!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If it is the same game that I am thinking, it was interesting, gave me a few chuckles (the faerie), but interaction with other characters was a little limited and a grind. I think the best object of my attention was some seamstress.
I think you are on the right track. As for most games I do now wait a few updates so that I can enjoy the story more - most, but I have many exceptions.
In my ranking LLtP is not in the first row seats, but a little behind. It has many good points and Belle the fairy is obvious one of them. I haven't encountered the grind as much as a hassle as in other games.
TL;DR: I think it is one of the game, that is worth to keep an eye on it. Honest, active dev and a more unique setup than most.

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So, I add my own two cents to it (again):LOL:

And I was thinking most of the Patreons are also active here, perhaps I let my own viewpoint blind myself:p

After the initial sex between the Antichrist and Claire who set things in motion that we can only try to grasp in whole the clock is ticking for our Antichrist.
All of the magic being know, after the awakening of the Antichrist, that the new powerful being have just arrived. The Angelion queen feared this moment and her and her follower are been prepared for centuries for this moment. She is willing to use everthing she have, including her own niece, to prevent that the Antichrist can usurp her and let the humans see what they shouldn't see.
Then after this fateful time with Claire, he encountered Syrina a cage princess of the Angelions nemensis. While she is freed from her stone prision at the same time the Angelions know now without doubt that the Antichrist is among the humans. So she will surly use all she have to eliminate them as fast as possible.
Syrina know this, the Crawfords have been told this since Syrina came under their custody. Most certained they were told that they shall do whatever is nessecary to support the Antichrist and let them, their Princess and the Antichrist, accumulate as much power as possible.
At the time this happened the only possible choice, was Jamila. As the Antichrist daughters were out and him to, of the Crawfords family traditions and would need much more time to set up the whole thing.
And time is one of the things that wasn't available.

We also know the more obscene the act is, the more energy we gain. Why else would us Syrina push us to have sex with our own daughters? - Sure I believe she would be happy for the act itself only...
Let me add another little tidbit to this that most people seem to overlook, besides it being a fucked up world the MC also has to deal with the influence of adorable Syrina who is basically making him horny just by her presence through their link and who will do all it takes to both protect MC and to get him to help her with anything in her power. Though she is cute and adorable she is also a double edged sword that he needs and possibly slightly jealous when it comes to her mother, will be interesting how she will feel about her sister. :p

Also wondering why I have heard nothing yet about that scene after dirty Lynara awakened. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Also wondering why I have heard nothing yet about that scene after dirty Lynara awakened. ;)
To joke around, only the hard noesed could advance to this scene. I mean what all other scene comes before and how many here have complained about that already or simple stated that the played until scene x and then it wasn't their cup anymore, so not much will arrived at this scene.:LOL:
Same goes for most of the trophies in modern games. Even with the easist games out there the "beat the whole story" trophy is among the rarest ones that people have earned.;)

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
TCOJ well, that is certainly more clear in your reasons and a much better explanation than what you previous provided, I appreciate it!!

In answer to your well thought-out reasoning, my only defense is TIME... pure and simple.

The biggest setback to doing these games is that it is on a release-by-release schedule... for example: Chapter 4 of "Wicked Choices Book One", BEFORE the additions to it in this REMASTER, took almost SIX months to finish telling and releasing to the patrons... that means, for six long months, patrons (and other players) were waiting to move forward in an agonizingly slow story... one that actually (someone like Sierra3 may have to correct me here) only takes place in a span of a couple of weeks Real-time.

And most of that couple of weeks is what I call storyline "ether" time (time that passes that the Players or Readers never see happen)... so, it took me a whole year to push out events that took place (in story) only a couple of days game time.

Now, because of this, you have a sort of lag effect taking place...

You have players who have kind of grown accustom to the shit that the Antichrist (their character) is facing in RL and want the story to just move forward, get past all of the bullshit "blah, blah, blah" and just get down to the nitty-gritty and give them someone they can bang and fuck in each release....

You have a writer (who is also doubling as an artist) who is tired of grinding on the same shit, over and over and over again and finding out that to complete one chapter that takes up 40 pages of novel writing actually takes 6 freaking months to render and produce to tell the freaking story... and that writer just wants to get past the agonizing backstory and start actually taking players on a journey to turn them loose, run free... so, that writer took some storyline short-cuts to speed things up for his patrons and players.

Could I have done the slow burn of waiting for the Antichrist to come to grips with the shear level of fuckupedness he finds himself in, to spend the time for him to hem-and-haw for a while before becoming corrupted or pure enough to go ahead and perform the ritual (that needed to happen, so that he could ascend to Power, like he was meant to do) or wise enough to tell his family and small alien princess to go fuck themselves and end the game on a note of purity...

...absolutely, could've done that... but honestly, how many Patrons would've I have kept in doing so? Drag things out like DMD for two years as a creator before the daughter even touches her father's dick... draw things out to the point where I've just milked the shit out of my patrons like other creators.

Also, did I WANT to drag shit out long enough for me to be satisfied that the MC is either comfortably accepting the bullshit that he's found himself in and no longer a namby-pamby enough to no longer chastise himself for wanting to see his daughter's nipple while she bends down in front of him, or Mr. Goody-two-Shoes enough to tell his family to take a flying fucking leap, drain the bank account and setup shop in Tahiti on the beach somewhere sucking down Mai Tais and watching the sun set on the ocean?

The Magic Eight-ball says "Fuck No"... so, yeah, in order to speed things up, keep my patrons and sanity as a creator, the soon-to-be Antichrist said: "Fuck it" and decided to pork his adoptive niece on a stone dais in the basement of his fucked up in-laws, so that the players could move forward to actually having "powers" to use and that the creator they followed didn't masochistically fuck with their wallets and give them a serious case of blue balls.

So, on that, I admit it... the creator fucked up in that and I own it. *nod*

My bad.

(PS: this is meant as a tongue-in-cheek answer, not a rip on you or bashing you... my form of pathetic writer's sigh of resignation)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DA22, TCOJ and c3p0

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I think, I tried that game out... long time ago, I think it was on release 6 or something like that... if memory serves me, I was to go and see a witch in the woods or something like that, but the creator was where it ended and had to wait for the update.

Again, not sure if it is the same game you are talking about or not... but will look and see when I have time.

Thanks for the heads-up and good to see you, gobbet!!
That's the one. It's on version 30 now, I believe. My reco was all about Belle the fairy. She ranks up there with Syrina for me...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I think you are on the right track. As for most games I do now wait a few updates so that I can enjoy the story more - most, but I have many exceptions.
In my ranking LLtP is not in the first row seats, but a little behind. It has many good points and Belle the fairy is obvious one of them. I haven't encountered the grind as much as a hassle as in other games.
TL;DR: I think it is one of the game, that is worth to keep an eye on it. Honest, active dev and a more unique setup than most.
That's the one. It's on version 30 now, I believe. My reco was all about Belle the fairy. She ranks up there with Syrina for me...
Okay, then yeah, it is the one I am thinking of then... yeah, I think it was on release 6 or something like that when I tried to play it... don't know what "TL;DR" is... but, to be honest, I don't really have a lot of time to play games since I started creating my own... and, those that I do, I tend to play Asian (sometimes poorly translated) RPG Maker games.

I spend so much time doing 3D work, that it doesn't "do it" for me... now, give me some anime/hentai... fuck yeah, sign my ugly ass up, I am a 2D Waifu type of guy!! :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, then yeah, it is the one I am thinking of then... yeah, I think it was on release 6 or something like that when I tried to play it... don't know what "TL;DR" is... but, to be honest, I don't really have a lot of time to play games since I started creating my own... and, those that I do, I tend to play Asian (sometimes poorly translated) RPG Maker games.

I spend so much time doing 3D work, that it doesn't "do it" for me... now, give me some anime/hentai... fuck yeah, sign my ugly ass up, I am a 2D Waifu type of guy!! :D
You might like to try Radiant when it is a few versions in. Devs may play a bit much on the feels, but they did quite good work to lay a solid foundation for his story for a 0.1 and likable characters. Also Love of Magic is absolutely worth checking out from the newer games.

TLDR is more or less a short summation of what went before. :p

Reactions: ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
TCOJ well, that is certainly more clear in your reasons and a much better explanation than what you previous provided, I appreciate it!!

In answer to your well thought-out reasoning, my only defense is TIME... pure and simple.
First, I can see his point and, to some degree, I share his opinion.
The Magic Eight-ball says "Fuck No"... so, yeah, in order to speed things up, keep my patrons and sanity as a creator, the soon-to-be Antichrist said: "Fuck it" and decided to pork his adoptive niece on a stone dais in the basement of his fucked up in-laws, so that the players could move forward to actually having "powers" to use and that the creator they followed didn't masochistically fuck with their wallets and give them a serious case of blue balls.
For this Jack, I believe I must give you a piece of one's mind. I just never have thought that I would say this to a dev. :devilish:
"Milking" a Patreon is not possible.
You could try to decieve us, make excuses and so on, but simple as it is, I decide if I support a dev or not, even if some of them look as death in the water as they could at this moment.
So if I decide to support someone it mostly doesn't depends one their release schedule, but on the dev and the game (idea). Thus the worst some devs could do, in my eyes, is to compromise their ideas to please their supporters. Not saying you can't include some ideas from them yet the ideas should be an addition to the game and not be forced into it.
Therefore I usually hold back with my advice how the game should be.

PS: As DA22 has pointed out TL;DR means too long, didn't read. ;)

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22
Jun 1, 2017
"don't know what "TL;DR" is"

Stands for Too Long; Didn't Read. It is used either A) to dismiss a long post or B) to give a quick summary for people who don't want to read a long post. (Yes, I saw the other replies, but mine is more complete.)

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
So kind of like how I keep wanting to scream at people "RTFM!"... ;)
At first, I thought it was a game title... who knows these days! :D

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Fattyboo

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Is there an easy way to open up all the scenes and pictures in the extras area without playing through each possible route?

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Is there an easy way to open up all the scenes and pictures in the extras area without playing through each possible route?
Easy? Not within the game itself. If you want the images, get unren (search the forum) and use it to unpack the rpa files. That will unpack everything, you are looking for the game/images directory. If you want to unlock the scenes to be able to replay them, without playing through them in the first place... that's... possible, but not easy, and not something I feel like figuring out right now.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Is the author 13? The story telling is atrocious.
Your point of view is fine, however most people that have checked out this game in the last several years think differently, ASLPro3D and the team have actually done very well to create his world and introduce us to the characters, who will later get a lot more action in the following games. Also its very easy to understand the story, especially when your over a certain age.

Opinions are like noses, everyone has one (yes I know the saying is butts, but he has a right to his opinion, and could take offence from the butt varient)

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Your point of view is fine, however most people that have checked out this game in the last several years think differently, ASLPro3D and the team have actually done very well to create his world and introduce us to the characters, who will later get a lot more action in the following games. Also its very easy to understand the story, especially when your over a certain age.

Opinions are like noses, everyone has one (yes I know the saying is butts, but he has a right to his opinion, and could take offence from the butt varient)
The expression you're referring to is "opinions are like assholes... everyone has one and they all stink". So your version is "opinions are like noses... everyone has one and they all smell"? I like it. lol

Reactions: Forix and ASLPro3D
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes