ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is the author 13? The story telling is atrocious.
Perhaps it is... but HEY... it's sure better than yours!! :ROFLMAO:
Anyhow, it's all good, everyone is entitled to their opinion, you're allowed yours, which is fine... but it also allows me to think your a douche bag.
In the court of public opinion, whose opinion do you likely think is going to hold more value and ring true? :unsure:

Reactions: Forix and Haast

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guess I'm not so polite. :D
You are not?, somehow never noticed that.:whistle:

No worries. Just thought there might have been a way other than having saves for every path.
You do not really need to play every choice and basically if take the whole saga with the coming books as a whole it likely becomes impossible to play all as the game is not intended to try all but to play your own path. Trust me I played every choice and a number of them could have a major impact on how characters behave with regards to MC, now it is still to early to highlight those, but for example choice of dream and who you let Lynara visit may have an impact on how she could feel with regards to MC when they meet and how open she would be to have fun with him.

Reading carefully will give you an idea about most of those, though even as beta tester I am not sure about all and which are best or bad or might be good or bad depending on other choices you made for MC and Lynara.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You do not really need to play every choice and basically if take the whole saga with the coming books as a whole it likely becomes impossible to play all as the game is not intended to try all but to play your own path. Trust me I played every choice and a number of them could have a major impact on how characters behave with regards to MC, now it is still to early to highlight those, but for example choice of dream and who you let Lynara visit may have an impact on how she could feel with regards to MC when they meet and how open she would be to have fun with him.

Reading carefully will give you an idea about most of those, though even as beta tester I am not sure about all and which are best or bad or might be good or bad depending on other choices you made for MC and Lynara.
I think, if we wish for a particular ending, we would much need to play the game in reverse, especially for the more diffuct ones. Most likely this is what I will do after the whole Wicked Choice saga is released. Play it through and then play it again so I can reach my wanted ending:p

Last edited:
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Am I stupid, or is there no walkthrough at first post ? xD
And if not, where can I get it ;) ?
There isn't anyone anymore. See also here or on any other post in this thread regarding this.
For short: Be happy with what is provided, make your one or wait till someone else make it.:p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There isn't anyone anymore. See also here or on any other post in this thread regarding this.
For short: Be happy with what is provided, make your one or wait till someone else make it.:p
Think it is impossible to make one at this moment since we have no clue yet what some choices will do later especially longer term. Someone might one day do something of giving an idea what some choices might do or open up, but likely only after the end it will be possible to really make a walkthrough.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Think it is impossible to make one at this moment since we have no clue yet what some choices will do later especially longer term. Someone might one day do something of giving an idea what some choices might do or open up, but likely only after the end it will be possible to really make a walkthrough.
Don't discourage the others or else I must do it myself alone:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No worries. Just thought there might have been a way other than having saves for every path.
Currently, there isn't a way and to unlock everything in the galleries would probably require a lot of save scrumming and playing the game in reverse...

As others have noted, some of the images that you can't get in Chapter 4 of the Remaster is because of decisions that you made in Chapter One of the game... honestly, it is going to get even more crazier (more so for me as the creator, as I have to keep track of all of these decisions) as the games continue and more decisions are made and the results of those decisions alters other effects in the game.

In short, our game and gallery is a very good, working example of Chaos Theory in practice! :ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Currently, there isn't a way and to unlock everything in the galleries would probably require a lot of save scrumming and playing the game in reverse...

As others have noted, some of the images that you can't get in Chapter 4 of the Remaster is because of decisions that you made in Chapter One of the game... honestly, it is going to get even more crazier (more so for me as the creator, as I have to keep track of all of these decisions) as the games continue and more decisions are made and the results of those decisions alters other effects in the game.

In short, our game and gallery is a very good, working example of Chaos Theory in practice! :ROFLMAO:
For this case I very much like some feature of Ren'Py:
  • Name specific saves game
  • Name save game pages
  • and the (ab)use of the text skip option - which often also brings the question, why do the last big game update just feel like a 5 minute animation?:geek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DA22

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Perhaps it is... but HEY... it's sure better than yours!! :ROFLMAO:
Anyhow, it's all good, everyone is entitled to their opinion, you're allowed yours, which is fine... but it also allows me to think your a douche bag.
In the court of public opinion, whose opinion do you likely think is going to hold more value and ring true? :unsure:
I'm a screenwriter with tenure, I think I'll be okay. Regardless, if you want some constructive feedback, ditch the weak "choice" ramblings, remove most of your exclamation points and make your characters have some sort of realism or depth. I won't waste anymore time.

Reactions: Darkaura

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm a screenwriter with tenure, I think I'll be okay. Regardless, if you want some constructive feedback, ditch the weak "choice" ramblings, remove most of your exclamation points and make your characters have some sort of realism or depth. I won't waste anymore time.
If you want examples of good writing without overuse of exposition, look here: https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-1-update-7-likesblondes.34331/

A fantasy world is explained with little fuss and the characters are given depth and understandable goals in quite a compact script.
A screenwriter... heh... so, you take someone else's writing and convert it into a television/movie draft... so kind of like an 'inker' in the comic book industry... which means we'd call you a "tracer".

While I am certainly not perfect in my prose and my storytelling and may not ring your bell, it doesn't mean that I am not a writer... or lack talent. I have many writing accolades under my belt in both the comic book industry and through the sale of my novels... basically, you just don't like my style or storytelling, doesn't mean I need to change my writing or prose... just means that you don't like it.

Fair enough... but there is a BIG difference from being a world builder and storyteller than being a screenwriter (whose job is to boil shit down to its lowest denominator to save screen time)... ah... but, hey, it's all good, like you I have tenure too (28 years of it).

Again, it is a difference in prose and likely tenure (mine in the comic industry which is all exclamation and over-the-top situations) and despite your opinion, I think I'll do okay... I make money, pay my bills with my writing jobs; both with my game work and my other writing jobs.

It just isn't your thing or style... it's all good.

No harm, no foul...

But your 'constructive criticism' could use some 'work' if you feel the need to try and belittle a person in your first comment here... well, in my opinion, it tells me you are just a pompous, overstuffed, asshole who feels that they need to put other's abilities down so that you can feel important and beat your chest and ego...

So, thank you for your opinion... now go and play with yourself, because with the kind of criticism you offer, that is about all you'll ever be able to do... play with yourself.

Bye, Bye!!!! Thanks for playing!! ;)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
No the like means I seen your post... as for there being animated sex scenes, not in this game of ours... the other game, yes

Hope that better answers your question.
indeed, thx
you just get spoiled after you play some of the games here :p

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I adore this game. Hoping to see more of MCs daughter later. Probably the one I am most wanting to see some action with. The one scene we got was super hot.
I think Paige is going to be a very interesting character and I really like how she came out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...it's a little bit different than most other games and I think it is going to be interesting to see what kind of things she comes up with. ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes