psipsi

Apr 12, 2020
How many sex scenes are there with the demon pixie girl?

Nice game btw :)
I agree.
Here's my compressed version.
Wicked Choices: Book One -Remastered [v1.0] [ASLPro3D] - Original Size: 813 MB

Download PC (361MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (345MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow thanks alot !!!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Does anypne is having the walkthrough of the game remastered?
Walkthrough, no this doesn't exist anymore. The game have now a ingame pathgraph, wo shows you what path you have selected througout this game. So it doesn't really needs a walkthrough anymore.
Perhaps only a ending guide, but what comes if you have this? I know this is a game where you can't access all scene in a single playthrough and the possiblity for certained endings are quiet low - I blame Jack for this.:p

As we have now this versatiled pathgraph in the game so Jack won't work on a separate walkthrough. Thus if you really want a walktrough you must either do your own or wait for somebody else to do it.

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
when is Book2 comming out canot wait to continiu the story
becausse i really
and MC's wife should be Punishd becausse she is going strange whit other person's

Reactions: ASLPro3D

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
when is Book2 comming out canot wait to continiu the story
becausse i really
and MC's wife should be Punishd becausse she is going strange whit other person's
If I remember corrctly the next game will be Adventures of a changed boy - Prologue and after that Adventures of a changed boy (Main game) and after that Book Two ???

I hope this is correct, I was to lazy to check right now :D

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
This game was in my top 5 of games on this site up until the ritual scene, the lack of the choice to refuse
ruined the game for me. The MC even voiced his disgust, but then goes through with it anyway. I did end up finishing the game, but that scene just tainted the entire game for me and my interest in trying different paths or coming back for the sequels is almost entirely gone.

I hate leaving negative feedback, particularly when I'm getting the game for free and it's obvious the amount of work and care that's gone into it. The story, world building, characters, and dialog are all top notch. It's just a damn shame that single scene had to ruin the whole thing for me.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This is reminding me for Pixie in Corrupted Kingdoms! :ROFLMAO: :p
Never heard of that game, going to have to check it out and try it... I am a sucker for faerie/pixie sex!! Thanks for mentioning that game so I can check it out!

If I remember corrctly the next game will be Adventures of a changed boy - Prologue and after that Adventures of a changed boy (Main game) and after that Book Two ???

I hope this is correct, I was to lazy to check right now :D
Actually, we will be doing a direct sequel to "Wicked Choices: Book One" (which I call "Wicked Choices: Rise of the Antichrist" now) and will be combining elements of "Adventures of a Changed Boy" to "Wicked Choices: Book Two" and will be calling it "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma"...

I know, I know, confusing... suffice to say, we will be jumping right into the sequel and will be posting more information about that soon. ;) (y)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This game was in my top 5 of games on this site up until the ritual scene, the lack of the choice to refuse
ruined the game for me. The MC even voiced his disgust, but then goes through with it anyway. I did end up finishing the game, but that scene just tainted the entire game for me and my interest in trying different paths or coming back for the sequels is almost entirely gone.

I hate leaving negative feedback, particularly when I'm getting the game for free and it's obvious the amount of work and care that's gone into it. The story, world building, characters, and dialog are all top notch. It's just a damn shame that single scene had to ruin the whole thing for me.
TCOJ I should've touched up that scene a bit more than I did... the truth is, she isn't "drugged out" when she is part of the ritual, she was only given a mild sedative by her mother (Mariam) and Edith... pretty much was slipped a Valium to help with the discomfort of losing her virginity.

For the record, I have to take Valium/Flexeril for the muscle spasms that I have with my bad back and the stuff knocks me out for a few hours and then I wake up cognate and mildly confused... but without the spasms and serious pain, which is I was trying to reflect in that scene.

Perhaps, I need to be a little more specific about that a bit more for that scene if I have to make any further alterations to the game as a whole and release an updated version... but, to be clear, she was NOT drugged any longer during the actual ritual and the mild sedative did the job to prevent her a lot of pain from losing her virginity. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
so ASLPro3d "like" mean the answer is yes? :p
No the like means I seen your post... as for there being animated sex scenes, not in this game of ours... the other game, yes, but not this one.

People don't seem to understand the amount of work and time that goes into a game of this size (195,000 words and over 4,000 images) with only two or three people working on it... or the amount of time that it takes to produce an actual decent freaking animation (I am not talking about this 2-5 frame repeating animation that most games do) and render it for just a few seconds of players to jerk their meat to.

I don't EVER, EVER want to do 2-5 frame animations for my games... it looks like crap, it isn't stimulating, it is herky-jerky, lacks any kind of fluidity... instead, in my new game (the sequel to this one), which is taking me a little longer to do, the animation looks like this...

Just that simple animation is 43 rendered images and ran at 30 frames per image to get it to be that smooth... you are looking at 2-3 hours of rendering time, not to mention a few hours of key-framing the movement of her hand, neck, mouth, eyes, tongue, chest, arms and the man's penis, arm and hand...

On a two/three person team, that is a CRAP TON of work, makes for a nicer game, for sure... but when you factor the time and effort that has to go into doing that, versus the amount of work to do everything else, plus the money it brings in from Patrons... in many cases, it just isn't worth it...

Will I be doing it now for my remaining games? Yes, but it also means that my game is going to take longer to produce unless we make the money we need to get additional help.

Hope that better answers your question.

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
TCOJ I should've touched up that scene a bit more than I did... the truth is, she isn't "drugged out" when she is part of the ritual, she was only given a mild sedative by her mother (Mariam) and Edith... pretty much was slipped a Valium to help with the discomfort of losing her virginity.

For the record, I have to take Valium/Flexeril for the muscle spasms that I have with my bad back and the stuff knocks me out for a few hours and then I wake up cognate and mildly confused... but without the spasms and serious pain, which is I was trying to reflect in that scene.

Perhaps, I need to be a little more specific about that a bit more for that scene if I have to make any further alterations to the game as a whole and release an updated version... but, to be clear, she was NOT drugged any longer during the actual ritual and the mild sedative did the job to prevent her a lot of pain from losing her virginity. ;)
The drugging wasn't my main issue with the scene, having said that, she is still literally drugged (without her knowledge I might add) when she's raped otherwise it wouldn't have helped with preventing pain as it would be out of her system and no longer have any affect.

Since I posted I've been reading some older pages in this thread, I read a post where you stated the importance of giving players choices so they can better relate to the MC and I think that's my main problem with the scene, and also one of the reasons why I liked the game so much up to that point.

You aren't given any real choice except who warms her up for you, this game is filled with choices up to that point and then suddenly removes any real options and forces the MC to do something that completely goes against the choices that I made up to that point, and would have made in that situation, earlier choices in the game also appear to have no effect on that scene.

There has to be other ways for Syrina to get powered up, even if it's not as effective.
I would have refused and threatened Edith to leave Jamila out of the cult or the whole estate goes to charity, and if that refusal has negative consequences in the future, then great, it would be a good way for the MC to realise that doing the right thing may not always be the right option, and scenes like this may be less jarring (to me at least) and potentially (depending on earlier choices) out of character to the MC in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: cubba

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The drugging wasn't my main issue with the scene, having said that, she is still literally drugged (without her knowledge I might add) when she's raped otherwise it wouldn't have helped with preventing pain as it would be out of her system and no longer have any affect.

Since I posted I've been reading some older pages in this thread, I read a post where you stated the importance of giving players choices so they can better relate to the MC and I think that's my main problem with the scene, and also one of the reasons why I liked the game so much up to that point.

You aren't given any real choice except who warms her up for you, this game is filled with choices up to that point and then suddenly removes any real options and forces the MC to do something that completely goes against the choices that I made up to that point, and would have made in that situation, earlier choices in the game also appear to have no effect on that scene.

There has to be other ways for Syrina to get powered up, even if it's not as effective.
I would have refused and threatened Edith to leave Jamila out of the cult or the whole estate goes to charity, and if that refusal has negative consequences in the future, then great, it would be a good way for the MC to realise that doing the right thing may not always be the right option, and scenes like this may be less jarring (to me at least) and potentially (depending on earlier choices) out of character to the MC in the future.
She wasn't "raped" she knew that she was to perform the ritual, originally it was to be with Daryl Crawford Sr., but now she is to do with the new head of the family, the MC... who also happens to be the Antichrist.

I can think of a ton of ways in which to offer a better means in which to provide more choices for players, but there is no way that I can account or create all of the means that people would want... and still finish a game.

I get that you are unhappy with the choices you were only given to make in that situation, I also get that you have the belief that it was 'rape' (when it wasn't, IMHO... fucked up, yes, rape... no...), I can also understand that you won't likely play anymore, that is fine too... but, honestly, I had to move the story forward and get him powered up and that was the best means to do it and not draw the game/story out longer... and I just wanted to clarify my view that your viewpoint as that scene being drugged "rape" was incorrect... manipulative and fucked up, absolutely... but not really "rape".

Reactions: Haast and nevion

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
I understand having to move the story forward, getting bogged down with too many routes would bring progress to a halt, but IMO the MC should always be able to reject sex scenes in games like this, particularly for dark scenes like this one.

I can't imagine how this could not be considered rape, her Mother's a sex slave who was sold as a child to her Father, the leader of a Demonic sex cult, to pay off debts. She was conceived when her Mother was raped by her owner. She was brainwashed and groomed from a young age to be ritualistically raped by her Father/owner. She is unknowingly sedated to the point of unconsciousness, stripped and shackled to a stone floor and deflowered while still sedated and confused.

I know she's in love with her 'uncle' because he's the only one in the family to treat her as a person, but that just makes the whole thing worse, as the person she's in love with is just taking advantage of her like the rest of them, rather than protecting her from her fucked up family as any decent person would.

I rarely put this much thought into a game, let alone comment on one, so IMO you've got something special here, I made the first comment shortly after finishing the game when I still had a bitter taste in my mouth but I will check out the next one when released. I hope you don't feel like I've been attacking you or something as that wasn't my intent, just giving some feedback, as I said, I love everything else about the game. Thanks for responding and good luck with the game.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Nothing personal but for those who feel the
it feels to me like another person just plaguing a thread with how they want the game to be because they don't agree with how the Creator of the game wrote it, the cult & their ceremonies are a huge portion of the game, the events leading to her participation in the ceremony felt natural to me Because this is a huge part of how the story is conveyed & it fits with the general theme/plot.

It's like these people thought they were reading the wizard of Oz, stopped paying attention whilst skipping down the yellow brick road, then totally wig when they look up & realize they're in the red light district, it's not like the game leads you on with sunshine & rainbows then drops deep dark metaphorical nukes on the reader.

Yes she was basically indoctrinated into the lifestyle but if she really wasnt feeling it I'd think she'd have voiced a bit more concern opposed to an eager willingness to participate.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose

/end of my 2 cents

(Never my intent to come across as offensive regardless of differing viewpoints)

Reactions: Haast and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I understand having to move the story forward, getting bogged down with too many routes would bring progress to a halt, but IMO the MC should always be able to reject sex scenes in games like this, particularly for dark scenes like this one.

I can't imagine how this could not be considered rape, her Mother's a sex slave who was sold as a child to her Father, the leader of a Demonic sex cult, to pay off debts. She was conceived when her Mother was raped by her owner. She was brainwashed and groomed from a young age to be ritualistically raped by her Father/owner. She is unknowingly sedated to the point of unconsciousness, stripped and shackled to a stone floor and deflowered while still sedated and confused.

I know she's in love with her 'uncle' because he's the only one in the family to treat her as a person, but that just makes the whole thing worse, as the person she's in love with is just taking advantage of her like the rest of them, rather than protecting her from her fucked up family as any decent person would.

I rarely put this much thought into a game, let alone comment on one, so IMO you've got something special here, I made the first comment shortly after finishing the game when I still had a bitter taste in my mouth but I will check out the next one when released. I hope you don't feel like I've been attacking you or something as that wasn't my intent, just giving some feedback, as I said, I love everything else about the game. Thanks for responding and good luck with the game.
TCOJ no offense taken, I appreciate the viewpoints of people who play the game and hear their opinions (whether I agree with them or not)... part of the reason why I am as active here as I am (over 2,400 posts and counting :LOL: ) is because I get more feedback here than I get on Patreon from players... plus, I can get better insights into the thought processes of others who play the game and make key adjustments to it to try and make things better (part of the reason why I am stopping "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" and merging parts of that into a direct sequel to "Wicked Choices: Book One")... so, no harm no foul... just good dialogue and opposing viewpoints.

You may take particular interest in how I am going to reply to SumTingWong0420, as it will also pertain to what the both of us have been talking about. ;)

Nothing personal but for those who feel the
it feels to me like another person just plaguing a thread with how they want the game to be because they don't agree with how the Creator of the game wrote it, the cult & their ceremonies are a huge portion of the game, the events leading to her participation in the ceremony felt natural to me Because this is a huge part of how the story is conveyed & it fits with the general theme/plot.

It's like these people thought they were reading the wizard of Oz, stopped paying attention whilst skipping down the yellow brick road, then totally wig when they look up & realize they're in the red light district, it's not like the game leads you on with sunshine & rainbows then drops deep dark metaphorical nukes on the reader.

Yes she was basically indoctrinated into the lifestyle but if she really wasnt feeling it I'd think she'd have voiced a bit more concern opposed to an eager willingness to participate.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose

/end of my 2 cents

(Never my intent to come across as offensive regardless of differing viewpoints)
I think you touched on some very important and key parts in your reply... though, I don't think that TCOJ is being a troll, I think he is looking at this from a different perspective that we are and from a narrow perspective, but you are spot on about the situation with the niece.

For the player looking in, this entire situation is supposed to look FUCKED UP, so I can understand TCOJ's viewpoint to a degree, after all... looking at it from the outside, we see the Crawford Family as participating in this strange fucking cult that involves ritualistic sex and incest as common everyday practices for them, but is OBSCENE to us!

The concept of taking another person as an apologetic offering for a massive screw up and putting that offered person into indentured servitude, injecting them into the family as a member of the household that not only serves as a maid, but also as a concubine/mistress, fathering a child with them and grooming that child to eventually take part in the cult-like ritualistic, incestuous sex is MIND BLOWING and would strike anyone looking into that situation as seeing it being completely FUCKED UP...

...but, from the inside of it, it would seem incredibly NORMAL to those people, they wouldn't see it as wrong... wouldn't see it as rape, they would see it as a actual normal familial function of a purpose to which they are to serve.

While writing it, I have to look at it from both points and write it as both points as much as possible... while the PLAYER/MC playing it may see this situation as being completely ALIEN, OBSCENE and MIND-NUMBINGLY FUCKED UP... I also have to write it from the other spectrum that IT ISN'T OBSCENE or FUCKED UP... it is a fulfillment of a promise that was made hundreds of years ago and so ingrained into family practice and tradition that, to them, it ISN'T wrong... it is as natural as getting together for Sunday dinner with the family every weekend.

In TCOJ's case, they are unable to look beyond their own shock and distaste of the situation and probably would've wanted to see that reflected better in the MC's choices... but to have done that, would've dragged the game on before reaching the "Point of Ritual" which needs to happen or just created an instant "GAME OVER".

The MC is in a totally strange place and situation, he finds out that his wife and in-laws have performed sexual rituals on a regular basis and that they, including his wife, have been having sex with each other (incest) for as long as the family was formed and made as protectors of some Alien Princess that tells them that they are the fucking Antichrist...

...what the fuck about any of that is normal?? :ROFLMAO:

He either had two choices, realistically... run from the house and situation as fast as he could screaming and pulling out his hair (which either is a "GAME OVER" or needlessly drags the game out till it wears down on the players and the MC) or just numbly accept the situation and do their best to get through the shit as quick as possible and hope that they wake up and it was all just some really bad trip or dream.

In the game, we went with OPTION TWO... go through the bullshit as quickly as possible, hope that you wake from this crazy fucking situation with your sanity still in check! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: TCOJ and c3p0

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
It's not my shock and distaste that's my issue here though, it's the MC sudden lack of shock and distaste, I'm trying to look at it from his perspective not the Crawfords. While this is all normal from the families perspective who have been at it for centuries, he wasn't raised in an incestual cult, all of this is new to him and he's disgusted with the whole thing, He's disgusted with himself when he catches himself perving on his niece or his own daughter, he's disgusted by Syrina's proposal of blackmailing his daughter for sex, he's apalled by Edith and Mariam when he realises what they intend, but despite all that he's ready to submit to all this insanity and participate within minutes.

Depending on earlier choices it doesn't ring true to me. Did he spy on his niece/daughter?, did he reject his niece's advances? did he have erotic dreams of abusing his own family? depending on your choices he just does a complete 180 within minutes for no apparent reason, sure Syrina told him his family would be in danger but he has every reason to not trust a thing she says.
What is the point of the earlier moral choices if you're rail roaded into being a scumbag anyway?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, I add my own two cents to it (again):LOL:
...is because I get more feedback here than I get on Patreon from players...
And I was thinking most of the Patreons are also active here, perhaps I let my own viewpoint blind myself:p
He either had two choose, realistically... run from the house and situation as fast as he could screaming and pulling out his hair (which either is a "GAME OVER" or needlessly drags the game out till it wears down on the players and the MC) or just numbly accept the situation and do their best to get through the shit as quick as possible and hope that they wake up and it was all just some really bad trip or dream.
After the initial sex between the Antichrist and Claire who set things in motion that we can only try to grasp in whole the clock is ticking for our Antichrist.
All of the magic being know, after the awakening of the Antichrist, that the new powerful being have just arrived. The Angelion queen feared this moment and her and her follower are been prepared for centuries for this moment. She is willing to use everthing she have, including her own niece, to prevent that the Antichrist can usurp her and let the humans see what they shouldn't see.
Then after this fateful time with Claire, he encountered Syrina a cage princess of the Angelions nemensis. While she is freed from her stone prision at the same time the Angelions know now without doubt that the Antichrist is among the humans. So she will surly use all she have to eliminate them as fast as possible.
Syrina know this, the Crawfords have been told this since Syrina came under their custody. Most certained they were told that they shall do whatever is nessecary to support the Antichrist and let them, their Princess and the Antichrist, accumulate as much power as possible.
At the time this happened the only possible choice, was Jamila. As the Antichrist daughters were out and him to, of the Crawfords family traditions and would need much more time to set up the whole thing.
And time is one of the things that wasn't available.

We also know the more obscene the act is, the more energy we gain. Why else would us Syrina push us to have sex with our own daughters? - Sure I believe she would be happy for the act itself only...

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
TCOJ no offense taken, I appreciate the viewpoints of people who play the game and hear their opinions (whether I agree with them or not)... part of the reason why I am as active here as I am (over 2,400 posts and counting :LOL: ) is because I get more feedback here than I get on Patreon from players... plus, I can get better insights into the thought processes of others who play the game and make key adjustments to it to try and make things better (part of the reason why I am stopping "Wicked Choices: Adventures of a Changed Boy" and merging parts of that into a direct sequel to "Wicked Choices: Book One")... so, no harm no foul... just good dialogue and opposing viewpoints.

You may take particular interest in how I am going to reply to SumTingWong0420, as it will also pertain to what the both of us have been talking about. ;)

I think you touched on some very important and key parts in your reply... though, I don't think that TCOJ is being a troll, I think he is looking at this from a different perspective that we are and from a narrow perspective, but you are spot on about the situation with the niece.

For the player looking in, this entire situation is supposed to look FUCKED UP, so I can understand TCOJ's viewpoint to a degree, after all... looking at it from the outside, we see the Crawford Family as participating in this strange fucking cult that involves ritualistic sex and incest as common everyday practices for them, but is OBSCENE to us!

The concept of taking another person as an apologetic offering for a massive screw up and putting that offered person into indentured servitude, injecting them into the family as a member of the household that not only serves as a maid, but also as a concubine/mistress, fathering a child with them and grooming that child to eventually take part in the cult-like ritualistic, incestuous sex is MIND BLOWING and would strike anyone looking into that situation as seeing it being completely FUCKED UP...

...but, from the inside of it, it would seem incredibly NORMAL to those people, they wouldn't see it as wrong... wouldn't see it as rape, they would see it as a actual normal familial function of a purpose to which they are to serve.

While writing it, I have to look at it from both points and write it as both points as much as possible... while the PLAYER/MC playing it may see this situation as being completely ALIEN, OBSCENE and MIND-NUMBINGLY FUCKED UP... I also have to write it from the other spectrum that IT ISN'T OBSCENE or FUCKED UP... it is a fulfillment of a promise that was made hundreds of years ago and so ingrained into family practice and tradition that, to them, it ISN'T wrong... it is as natural as getting together for Sunday dinner with the family every weekend.

In TCOJ's case, they are unable to look beyond their own shock and distaste of the situation and probably would've wanted to see that reflected better in the MC's choices... but to have done that, would've dragged the game on before reaching the "Point of Ritual" which needs to happen or just created an instant "GAME OVER".

The MC is in a totally strange place and situation, he finds out that his wife and in-laws have performed sexual rituals on a regular basis and that they, including his wife, have been having sex with each other (incest) for as long as the family was formed and made as protectors of some Alien Princess that tells them that they are the fucking Antichrist...

...what the fuck about any of that is normal?? :ROFLMAO:

He either had two choices, realistically... run from the house and situation as fast as he could screaming and pulling out his hair (which either is a "GAME OVER" or needlessly drags the game out till it wears down on the players and the MC) or just numbly accept the situation and do their best to get through the shit as quick as possible and hope that they wake up and it was all just some really bad trip or dream.

In the game, we went with OPTION TWO... go through the bullshit as quickly as possible, hope that you wake from this crazy fucking situation with your sanity still in check! ;)
Apologies, my response was hasty & not very well worded, I wasn't attempting to label anyone who voices their opinion as differing from the masses a 'troll' it looks like I'm just not putting the same level of thought into the details of the game. I can see now he not saying 'i dont like rape, do something about it' hes questioning how the MC goes about shit & what could've been done differently via choices, which veers into roleplaying any given MC like You were them, it's how I play too.

If I find myself 'locked' into limited choices I wouldn't have taken IRL, i just imagine RL circumstances dictated those were my only choices & progress from there like this is the scenario I'm (RP) in, I'll deal with it accordingly.

I suppose the difference is I take a thing how its presented by the creator & immerse myself the best I can, or pass on it altogether while others delve into what ifs & whys. This is how the story is being told & these are the choices the dev has provided so you're being guided down a specific path the dev has laid out, It's like my take on the whole 'I don't like NTR in my games so get rid of it' drama. I ask if its avoidable, if not I hard pass, if so i try it....this is how it should be imho >;D

Reactions: ASLPro3D and TCOJ
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes