c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
OP clearly states a Walkthrough, perhaps that should be updated?
You mean?
V06/12/18 (Mac & Android v1.1)
  • Fix the Movie Displayable() that was preventing the game from starting on Android Devices.
  • Created a v1.1 patch file for Mac Version for better save file locations and saves.
V04/12/18 (Wicked Choices: Book One v1.0)
GOLD MASTER RELEASE

• FINAL RELEASE!!
  • NEW PLAYTHROUGH REQUIRED for Universal Game Save to work in our next games!!!
  • Spelling and Grammar fixes
  • 1 Missing Scene added
  • Continuity Storyline Fixes
  • Final Programming Fixes
  • Final State to the Universal Game Save for import into next Games to remember your choices from "Wicked Choices: Book One" to continue your story.
  • Final Walkthrough Included
This is the old version, not the remastered one.
It works for around 90% of the game, but it will not be updated as we have another inbuild system now.

I do say so Jack, it would have been better for version nummer, if you had make the remastered 2.0.0;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I do say so Jack, it would have been better for version nummer, if you had make the remastered 2.0.0;)
Personally, I would've thought that people would understand the difference between a version that came out this year and a version 2 years old... :sneaky:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Personally, I would've thought that people would understand the difference between a version that came out this year and a version 2 years old... :sneaky:
When I read some post here, I sometimes doubt myself that more than half of us can comprehend what they have read or can read altogether - sorry, what was your post above about?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
You mean?.........

"This version will create a cleaner and more organized ending save file and your old saves ARE NOT going to be compatible with the NEW GAME we will be releasing… so we ask that you RESTART your game, use the FINAL WALKTHROUGH we are providing to make sure you have a fresh, clean save file with all of the choices that you want to carry over into the new game!! "

And the word walkthrough is in block letters..... fucks sake

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
"This version will create a cleaner and more organized ending save file and your old saves ARE NOT going to be compatible with the NEW GAME we will be releasing… so we ask that you RESTART your game, use the FINAL WALKTHROUGH we are providing to make sure you have a fresh, clean save file with all of the choices that you want to carry over into the new game!! "

I sense your frustration, so I will try to explain to you what is meant but if you haven't opened up the game yet and saw the routing map in the lower left corner of the game, where the star is you won't know what I am talking about.

I have played every possible way to play this game, I am here to tell you if we just put out a walkthrough it would be a disservice to you. The routing map as I call it shows every possible path that you can take. With it you can access every nook and crany of the game and can see exactly where you are at all times, and can see exactly where you need to go according to this map. It is ingenious how it works and I would prefer it to a traditional walkthrough any day of the week. So if you haven't tried it yet please give it a try I am sure you will find it most helpful in directing your steps.

Reactions: Haast

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Well put yltohawk, I actually prefer the ingame one to how the old walkthrough was, like most of the testers you included im pretty sure we all unlocked all the paths, I definately have My version of canon though :D

Queen Syrina will always be my favorite (I know shes a princess but shes my MC's first "Queen", or maybe the second if you count the niece.)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

Likely in a post that was written two years ago for an OLD VERSION... there is NO WALKTHROUGH anymore, the WALKTHROUGH is in the NEW VERSION OF THE GAME as the pathing system, if that is unsatisfactory to you, ask someone to make one or make one yourself..... fucks sake

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Likely in a post that was written two years ago for an OLD VERSION... there is NO WALKTHROUGH anymore, the WALKTHROUGH is in the NEW VERSION OF THE GAME as the pathing system, if that is unsatisfactory to you, ask someone to make one or make one yourself..... fucks sake
Sorry I thought the OP would contain relevant info about the game, guess I was wrong.
Apologies for being unreasonable.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
main_advertisment0.png

UPDATE: New Tier and a Thank You! – May 28, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Since the announcement of us looking to purchase Motion Capture equipment to help the process of adding animation to our game and create a whole new level of realism with it, there have been many who’ve reached out to us, making offers to help us in our endeavor of gathering the money needed to purchase it and expand our company and games for all of you.

Some, even though they couldn’t afford the cost, offered to bump up their pledges to try and help… so, we decided to expand the $50 tier (from 6 to now 10 patrons) and create a $100 tier (10 patrons) called “The Investor” for those who felt that they could help us.

Here is a detailed list of things you can expect from us if you join the new tier….

$100 “Investor” Patron Tier:

• Investors would get the special right to vote on specific characters to have an extra scene done for that character that would be injected in the following game release from a list of characters to choose from.
  • "Investors" get the special right to test and offer input in a special game that will be sold on Steam that involves the characters from the "Wicked Choices" storyline to help expand and grow the reach of our company outside of Patreon. This game will be a set of MINI-GAME involving the characters of "Wicked Choices" but will not affect the "Wicked Choices" storyline.
  • Those that are part of the tier for 6 months can help to create a romanceable NPC character that would be used in the Main Game, subject to approval by the team prior to the creation of the character. It CANNOT be someone that is in ANY WAY to be construed as an underaged character (must be a legal age, 18 year old or older character) and must be a fictional character... not based on anyone you know without prior written consent of that person, and ASLPro3D reserves the right to terminate that character from the storyline if they feel that they have or been asked to.
  • Once the MoCap system has been purchased, "Investors" will get the special, exclusive right to vote from a list on which "Wicked Choices" Characters that will be used for each of the Steam MINI-GAME, to play and win against to have "sex" with and test those scenes while Beta-Testing and Demoing the Steam MINI-GAME.
  • Money generated from this tier will go into a separate bank account and “Investors” will be provided with a monthly accounting in the form of a spreadsheet of money generated by their tier, too keep a detailed track of the money they’ve donated.
  • Plus, all previous Patreon and Discord rewards.
Additional Benefits:

3 Month Continuous Supporter

• One Digital Personalized Custom Pinup Render of the character of your choice (can be clothed or nude).
6 Month Continuous Supporter

• One Professional Deck of Adult "Wicked Choices" Playing Cards (based on deck of cards used for the “Wicked Choices” Steam Game) to be shipped to you.
9 Month Continuous Supporter

• One Digital Personalized Custom Scene (featuring up to 3 characters of your choice).
  • Your choice of either One “ASLPro3D” 10-ounce Coffee mug or One “ASLPro3D” 26-ounce Sports Bottle to be shipped to you.
12 Month Continuous Supporter

• One 18x24 Custom Pinup Art Foam Board Poster featuring the character of your choice (can be clothed or nude) to be shipped to you.
  • One 11-ounce “Heat Activated” Syrina coffee mug (image of Syrina saying “Thanking You” shows up when mug is heated) to be shipped to you.

We sincerely want to thank EVERYONE who has reached out and have stated and shown interest in helping us to achieve our goals and get us one step closer to delivering, to all of you, a high quality game that we want to deliver to you and one that you can be proud of!

We only ask that you be sure that this is something that you WANT TO DO and something that you can AFFORD TO DO!! I don’t want any of our patrons putting themselves in any financial harm on our behalf… I would rather make the money we are making now, without seeing you go… so, please, really think about it before you change your current pledge or join this new tier!!

Thank you, again, so much for your continued support and know that we are working hard on the next release and will have an update about that soon!

Our sincere thanks,
~Jack & the whole team

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sorry I thought the OP would contain relevant info about the game, guess I was wrong.
I couldn't figure out where you saw that, thought it was from a post in the forum here, but just saw where it was that you found that (Installation Guide) I didn't originally write that, so I thought the "Installation Guide" just said: "Download Zip, extract to Hard-Drive and click on .EXE to play"... but now it's been corrected and removed.

Please, in the future, let me know where you've found something when you quote it... makes it a little easier to correct.

Reactions: c3p0 and dav121

Condemned77

Jul 14, 2017
After reading the FAQ About the Sequel it seems the fears in my review about the game not being finished was dead on as they have abandoned the main story plus the characters.

Its a real shame as the story was so good.

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
After reading the FAQ About the Sequel it seems the fears in my review about the game not being finished was dead on as they have abandoned the main story plus the characters.

Its a real shame as the story was so good.
The main story "Wicked Choices" has not been abandoned nor have the characters.

"Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" expands on the background and introduces additional characters and factions to the 'series' "Wicked Choices". The majority of what happens in "WC:AoK" takes place during the same time period as "Wicked Choices: Book I". Even though some of the Book I characters may not physically appear in WC:AoK, they potentially will still be there... being mentioned in the story.

Following "WC:AoK", the story/game will return to where Book I left off.

Reactions: eightypercent
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes