GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
This game has a lot of conflicting fetishes and non-skippable scenes that killed the mood a little too much for me.
Also while this game doesn't technically contain NTR it does at times elicit the same emotional response that NTR gives and is likely to turn away the same kind of people that dislike that genre.

But I have yet to finish the game so what do I know, I am probably going to give a more proper review once I do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ASLPro3D

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
played 1st chapter, got lost on 2nd. will revisit soon. well written, more of a novel visual than a game. exactly what i wanted. any suggestions on more like this?

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
played 1st chapter, got lost on 2nd.
Me too!
I like the story about MC and the family very much, but don't like fantasy. My English isn't the best, so I've problems to follow the fantasy stories because of many unknown words. And to translate every minute is annoying.

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
I'm very new. playing on ren'py. how do i download? extract files? add the mods for some of the games? what are the mods? they just change text? danger of virus?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
keep-calm-we-re-nearly-there.png

UPDATE: Prologue Game & Heath Status – July 1, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Well, that time of week again and the last vestiges of June slipped past me before I even realized it.

I was able to get my shot last Wednesday and after a couple of days of pain, I am back up and doing much better.

I, thankfully, have feeling in my ass and testicles again and if I had to do a scale of 1 to 10 on pain levels, I can say that I am now down to a 2 or 3… which is much, much better of where I was at before the shot!

My hope is it lasts till October, then I will get my last remaining shot (you can only get 3 shots a year of this stuff) and I will have avoided surgery for the year and if that last shot can last another four months, that puts me into a new year and can avoid surgery longer.

While I spent the few days of the shot and, I made the decision to extend the game’s scene featuring Heaven Studio’s “Ayame Sawada” from their game “Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris”… while in its original state was good, you could tell that it was a little rushed, as I was trying to meet a deadline that I ended up missing anyway… so, might as well, extend it so that it didn’t feel as rushed.

As a result, the scene will now have a 3-part animation for it totaling 540 images and I only have 220 images left to render and the animation for her scene will be done. Since I am doing SO MUCH BETTER health-wise, I should have those 220 images knocked out by tomorrow (Thursday)… then I need to finish the tweaks needed for the remaining planned animation of the other character and all of the animation will be DONE.

Package everything up and off to the programmer and I can get back to work on finishing Chapter Two.

The thing is… while it may not look it from your perspective, things ARE getting done and I really do appreciate everyone that has stuck around, supported us and let us do things as needed.

Well, time for me to get back to rendering… just wanted to let you know where things stood, how I was doing physically and keep you updated as best I could.

Talk soon and hope that you all have a good weekend and to those in the States, a very HAPPY & SAFE 4th of July!!

~Jack

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
UPDATE: Prologue Game & Heath Status – July 1, 2020
Heath status! Its pretty hot in the cold north too! Oh you meant health... my bad :D (Yes playing the jack-ass on purpose as... jack can now feel his ass!).
Glad to hear you are doing well Jack!

Can't wait to see what you have been cooking us :)

Happy 4th of July for you Americans! And for Canadian out here : Happy Canada Day!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Heath status! Its pretty hot in the cold north too! Oh you meant health... my bad :D (Yes playing the jack-ass on purpose as... jack can now feel his ass!).
Glad to hear you are doing well Jack!

Can't wait to see what you have been cooking us :)

Happy 4th of July for you Americans! And for Canadian out here : Happy Canada Day!
hahaha... yep... just goes to show the level of work that Sierra3 must go through when I write while on painkillers!! Damn...took me a while to see that fuck up!!

• Haha
Reactions: Wyrme and Forix

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Reactions: Wyrme

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Sorry gone so long, Jack et al. Fzone did the(I assume) you missed an alert game again. With being a "essential" worker, life got weird as we cut hours but stayed open. Sorry for your friends loss, Jack. Those seem to hit harder for me than my own losses. Also, glad to see that the 'pandemic' has mostly not screwed with ya to bad. Have finally had a chance to open up the remaster will try it real soon and probably not see anything the others have not already covered(in triplicate), but will hollar either way. The borrowed chararcter looks cool. Good luck with the meds, boss. Will check in again soon. Everyone have a great day.

P.S. My lil' Demonathon is still THE goddess :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

Update: Not doing THAT again!! – July 13, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

I’ve discovered that coming up with creative ideas while on heavy doses of pain killers, is likely not as good of an idea as I thought it was…

A really GOOD example of this fact would be the idea of creating three sets of animation to playout in Ayame’s scene… each set of animation came out to be 180 frames of animation which came out to be 540 renders that not only needed to be assembled properly to work, but each image needed (as always when it comes to those who care about their renders and presentation) editing in photoshop.

That problem was only compounded by the fact that the entire scene has a ton of transparencies and reflections in it… windows, shower glass walls, reflective shower tiles, bathroom mirror… yeah, not only did the programmer groan when I told him that we would be doing 540 frames of animation, my computer groaned while trying to render the 3 scenes!

What I thought could be rendered out, edited and assembled in one week, really, turned into almost 3… a situation that was further hampered by needing to take time out after getting the steroid injection shot in my spine…

BUT that stuff is DONE NOW and while it was a serious pain-in-the-BUTT, I think the scene looks hot as hell and should be pretty fappable!!

Not only are fans of Ayame Sawada from “Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris” going to get to see their lovely heroine in 3D, but also going to get to see her in action through 540 frames of animation!!

But… yeah… won’t be making a habit of that…

Speaking of HABITS… this week, I need to finish adjusting and rendering out Sister Katarina’s sex animation scene… I need to alter it a bit, as that too was designed and conceived while on pain killers… so, going to adjust it some so that I can get this damn Prologue Chapter One REMASTER done and out sometime this century!!

I am just thankful that I am nearly finished with this thing and that the majority of you said it was OK for me to refrain from doing more animations till I could afford the equipment need to make the task much quicker, easier and better…

As such, I’d like to give a special thanks to PlanetMorpheus and JStar (our $100 patrons), as well as, the rest of you remaining to support us through all of this… we currently have $400 sitting in the kitty towards the equipment, still a ways away from what we need, but certainly much closer if not for Morph or JStar, so THANK YOU!!

Well, time to get back to work here… we have a game that needs to be getting into your hands ASAP and that isn’t going to happen if I keep jaw-jacking here.

Thank you again for all of your love and support and can’t wait till you see the results of all this work!!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Meds and philosophy, good. Meds and analyticals, ummmm.
So good to see you back, Wyrme!! Missed you, my friend and hope that you are doing OK.

I know you said that work got a bit crazy there (has been for the wife here as well), but hope that you've been doing well and staying somewhat sane!! ;)

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Tis good to be back, as well. Sanity is optional at this point. That has always been the case. No real complaints, shorter schedule, but often longer hours after reshuffle and lay-offs.
Overall, the whole thing has been more about pattern breaking than any real problems.
Have fun gang!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes