ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
On a side note the Wicked Choice card game (WCCG?) that are you intent to make sometimes - not asking for a time frame.
As you wrote it on Patreon you will release it on Steam, do you intent to sell it through other channels?
As I personally don't like Steam, so I would skip it if this would be the only store to buy it.
In regard to the Wicked Choices the Card Game, right now there is no set time table for it.
Honestly, the amount of work and effort that will need to go into doing that isn't anywhere where we need to be to do that and still have time to do our normal work on the games... when it is done, it will be bundled within the other "Wicked Choices" games as an extra feature, but pulled out and assembled to be a stand alone title that will be sold on Steam to people who've never heard of Wicked Choices... and to also prevent containing content that might be objectionable to mainstream audiences.

But, to be clear, when it is created it will be bundled within our games... sort of a side game to play while playing the Main Game, just stripped out of the Main Games to be a stand alone to Steam audiences. ;)

• Love
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
In regard to the Wicked Choices the Card Game, right now there is no set time table for it.
Honestly, the amount of work and effort that will need to go into doing that isn't anywhere where we need to be to do that and still have time to do our normal work on the games... when it is done, it will be bundled within the other "Wicked Choices" games as an extra feature, but pulled out and assembled to be a stand alone title that will be sold on Steam to people who've never heard of Wicked Choices... and to also prevent containing content that might be objectionable to mainstream audiences.

But, to be clear, when it is created it will be bundled within our games... sort of a side game to play while playing the Main Game, just stripped out of the Main Games to be a stand alone to Steam audiences. ;)
Nice to hear. No pressure from me, only from them:ROFLMAO::

Other than that Steam looks not so much user or dev friendly for me. Main point is that, apperently, a game release on steam must be at least as expensive in the other shops as it is on steam. So I'm curious what your approach will be.;)

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Nice to hear. Now pressure from me, only from them:ROFLMAO::

Other than that Steam looks not so much user or dev friendly for me. Main point is that, apperently, a game release on steam must be at least as expensive as on steam. So I'm curious what your approach will be.;)
We'll all have to cross that bridge whenever we get to it...
...right now, my main concern is just getting the releases done and out...
Steam can wait. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rickster6 and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
We'll all have to cross that bridge whenever we get to it...
...right now, my main concern is just getting the releases done and out...
Steam can wait. ;)
And I was trying to be nice.:whistle:
You know, what it help against back pain? And amboss.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Most likely the pain in the back can't compare to it.:eek:

And on another tiny side note, yet as often as I used it, most certainly not the effort worth, why am I in Discord only displayed as guest? You have seriously woudn't me, at least let me be "annoying little bastard" or something similar if you don't want to give me my payed role.:p
1596993915533.png

• Wow
Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
And I was trying to be nice.:whistle:
You know, what it help against back pain? And amboss.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Most likely the pain in the back can't compare to it.:eek:

And on another tiny side note, yet as often as I used it, most certainly not the effort worth, why am I in Discord only displayed as guest? You have seriously woudn't me, at least let me be "annoying little bastard" or something similar if you don't want to give me my payed role.:p
View attachment 766062
Hey bud, sorry took me so long to get back to you, had one of those 'bad days' yesterday and couldn't get back to you now. Can you DM me your discord information so I can adjust it correctly... not sure why it didn't assign it right.

Reactions: c3p0

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
I already downloaded android version. But i can't install it. Because it looks like for pc version. Help me please

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

UPDATE: Reaching the End… August 17, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

While it had been my HOPE to have had everything handed off this weekend to Epadder and Sierra3 for assembling, my damn body was not as compliant with the intent of my brain… but the last section should be sent to them this week for assembling (as I am finally nearly done) and you WILL have a release this month!!

And what a release it will be!!

The implications of trouble on the horizon for the Antichrist and the other members of the Crawford family is quite clear in this remaster… and it is only just starting!

Not only have the Angelions made a much more expansive move now, in this release, we learn of others who also have their own desires towards the Antichrist… and the cast of characters have gotten larger as a result, each with their own agenda, their own twisted plots and some who are doing everything that they can to be sure that the world doesn’t burn!

And it is all going to hinge on you!!!!!!!!

So, these next couple of days will be of me finishing off the remaining renders to the last section, getting the stuff into the hands of the other guys, let them do their own bit of magic, so that we can get it out to you… and then I’ll be working on the next release which is nearly done as well…

…and in that, your GREATEST enemy will be revealed for when you return to playing the Antichrist!

So, stay tune, get excited (as I am) and look forward to this release and the one that will quickly follow it… as the rollercoaster ride you’ve been waiting for is about to START!!!

Talk soon,

~Jack

• Love
Reactions: Forix and c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I already downloaded android version. But i can't install it. Because it looks like for pc version. Help me please
You need to unzip the APK file... and then install the APK and give it permission in your device's settings. The APK was compressed because it is a really LARGE install file and provided a quicker download so that people didn't use their minutes.

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
You need to unzip the APK file... and then install the APK and give it permission in your device's settings. The APK was compressed because it is a really LARGE install file and provided a quicker download so that people didn't use their minutes.
Error to play

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Error to play
You need to go into the settings of your device and give the game permission to save data to your device... go to your device's settings, click apps, scroll till you find our app in there, click on it and select it to give it permission to save to your device (so it keeps a record of all of your game choices)... and then you won't get that error. (y)

mdnj88

Dec 29, 2018
Huh i don't remember the angel princess being violated by vines but its on the pictures so it must be in game i wonder how you get that scene. It just goes to show that no matter how many times i play the game i still have yet to see all there is to see. Never mind i found the scene on my latest run through but i have forgotten just how much of a bitch the mc's wife i mean i can understand forced to marry a man you don't love but for gods sake she gave him multiple children surely there is some feeling of love inside her after all it is obvious that the mc loves her. Plus there youngest daughter michelle is hot as hell i cannot wait to corrupt her and the rest of his kids if possible.
How do you get the vine scene

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
How do you get the vine scene
In Chapter One: Left, Right, Left, Give up... if I remember correctly... better to hit the Red Star on the game's text box and check the game's pathing system to be sure.

nonname987

Jul 27, 2020
after finishing prologue and saveral saves, loads, different choises, closing and rerunning the game...
it suddendly wont run anymore. it starts but allmost dircetly stops and closes by itself.

would a reinstall help? is there smth else i could do?

GamerGod0130

Feb 1, 2020
after finishing prologue and saveral saves, loads, different choises, closing and rerunning the game...
it suddendly wont run anymore. it starts but allmost dircetly stops and closes by itself.

would a reinstall help? is there smth else i could do?
Yes I would recommend a reinstall to start and see if that fixes the issue.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
all_done.jpg

UPDATE: It is DONE!!!! – August 29, 2020

It is with great pleasure and relief that I can tell you that the Remastered Chapter One to the Prologue and the start of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” is DONE!!

Despite several setbacks, which I will get to in a moment, I finished my part of the Remastered Prologue yesterday and have added nearly 1000 WHOPPING new story renders and animation into the previous done chapter introducing new characters and increasing the mythos that surrounds the Antichrist.

Epadder and Sierra3 have been working steadily (and continue to do so) on this with me, as I completed a section, I would send it to them to work on and inject into the story… Epadder has been fully integrating the programming and framework that we used in the Remastered “Wicked Choices: Book One”, as well as, background music and Sierra3 has been going through and correcting all of my spelling and grammar errors and adding in the sound effects.

None of this would’ve been possible without their tireless work, nor without all of your continued support and patience and I am EXTREMELY GRATEFUL for it!!

I ended up two weeks off my original mark and goal for completion and release… and, for that, I apologize…

Things have not been good over here, health wise… the shot that I got in my spine to try and reduce pain and swelling in June for my lower back wore off earlier in August and it was confirmed that I did indeed rupture a second disc in my spine… so now, instead of dealing with one ruptured disc, I am dealing with two and the third one is still pushing rather firmly, as if stubbornly, against the sciatica.

This situation has had me taking far more pain killers than usual (over 20 days this month alone) and left me spending less and less time at the computer to do my work than I would’ve liked… and, also, has made the usual task of correcting my spelling and grammar a much harder task for Sierra3 who has had the unfortunate job of trying dealing with run on sentences, or broken/incomplete thoughts and such, instead of just my usual mistakes.

Usually, I’d have gone and gotten the surgery that I need long before that it had reached this stage, but due to the pandemic and to the fact that my wife would unable to be there for me during and after the surgery… leaving me alone post op in the hospital… makes the idea of surgery still a “No Joy” for me.

Still… I am tired of hurting all of the time… even in my sleep the pain is there, whether I am dreaming that I am confined helplessly in a wheelchair or being shot in the back by a shotgun, this pain is endless and enduring.

I am not telling you this for pity, I am telling you this because I seriously believe that there will come a point in the near future where I feel that the pain is just too much to deal with and I will move forward with the surgery, regardless of the outcome or inconvenience it may bring with it…

…if that time comes, either Epadder, Sierra3 or my wife will certainly let all of you know on our discord, here and other social media means.

Till then, while Epadder and Sierra3 are putting the Remastered Chapter One of the Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” together, I will be working while I can to finish up Chapter Two of the Prologue for everyone.

As soon as Epadder and Sierra3 are done with their work and it has been quickly run through by the testers, I will release the Remastered Chapter One to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” to all of you, so expect to see that in a week or so…

As for Chapter Two, I am going to continue to do my best for all of you… all that I can do is tell you what my hope is for a release of it, but at this stage and considering that I am not able to spend as much time sitting at the computer and working on the game (or even my normal job, which is on hold because of on the pandemic), all that I can promise you is a “guestimation” to the release of Chapter Two and that I am going to do the best I can in this situation.

I am REALLY SORRY for all of the bullsh*t that you and everyone has had to endure because of my health problems, I PROMISE YOU that I am doing the best that I can and will continue to do so and it is my HOPE to get back to some semblance of normalcy where I can get back to releasing monthly again.

I appreciate your enduring patience, your understanding, your continued support and look forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts SOON on the Remastered Chapter One when I get it out to you… I am really quite proud of it!!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
12182588_10153821646072147_4317463197571716165_o.jpg

UPDATE: Game to be released THIS WEEK!! – September 13, 2020

Hello, as the title says, the game will be out of the tester’s hands and into yours this week!!

We’ve been smooshing any bugs that have been found and been making the adjustments to things that we need to, so that when it gets into your hands, hopefully, it will be an exciting and enjoyable experience for all of you!!

And so far, the testers have enjoyed the NEW content in our Remaster!

As for what else has been going on around here… things have progressed here that there is no choice now but to undergo back surgery.

My legs do not support me enough right now that I have to use a walker to get around and the swelling on the right lower half of my back is not going down, no matter how much heat, cold or anti-inflammatory and pain reliever medication I take is helping to bring the swelling down and is causing impingement on the spinal cord.

I am scheduled for a pre-surgical screening this Wednesday, September 16th to go through the final steps that I need to take before they open me up at the end of the month.

Because of the level of painkillers that I have been taking to just make it through the day, I’ve not done much work on Chapter Two, I apologize for this, but I HAVE BEEN WORKING!

With the knowledge that I would be undergoing the surgery, during a pandemic (no less), I decided (after talking with the team) to breakdown and outline EVERYTHING that I want to happen in this game series as much as possible, so that… if something should happen to me… that Epadder, Sierra3 and the wife can complete the game for all of you and continue to keep a roof over their heads.

Currently, the plan is to go to my appointment on Wednesday, at which time I will be provided a form to take to my Primary Care Physician (PCP) for approval from the PCP (for insurance purposes), then they will set my surgical date two weeks from them, at which point I am to remain in quarantine, go in and get cut open, sent to recovery overnight and if I am doing well, send me home that day or the one following it.

I will have my cellphone with me and will keep all of you updated on the progress and will keep you up to date afterwards as well.

Last time I underwent back surgery (in 2015), I was back up and to work after a week of recovery… so, planning based on that, I should be able to get Chapter Two finished and, in your hands, sometime around end of October or beginning of November.

Once Chapter Two comes out, you can expect a more frequent release schedule from us, some of the BIG Chapters may be broken down to two parts to allow a monthly release schedule, but want us to be able to get back to doing the release schedule that we had while originally doing “Wicked Choices: Book One” which was released every month and making the tiers a value to folks supporting us.

So, that is where things currently stand around here… I will update you all again, when the game comes out this week, to the progress for back surgery and thank all of you for your continued support, patience and faith in us!

Talk soon,
~Jack

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes