Mar 27, 2018
Hey I've a few questions. I have the old compressed version that used to be on the first page. When was the remaster released? What was changed between the old stuff that used to be in the op? What do I do with my saved stats from finishing the old version?

Reactions: ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hey I've a few questions. I have the old compressed version that used to be on the first page. When was the remaster released?
19th of April 2020
What was changed between the old stuff that used to be in the op?
The shortest and most accurate explanation is, at least for myself. The "old" release was only the "bones" or "summary". You have the needed information, story and characters, yet you miss a lot. Whit the remastered version you also have the meat and the whole thing feels a lot more polished and consistently than before. So you don't really miss something for the overall story, but you miss the tiny bit and bytes who change the impression of that story a lot - at least for myself.
What do I do with my saved stats from finishing the old version?
Trow it in the next garbage bin. :devilish: You can't used it in the games to come as they have changed their plans quite a bit and also have a new coder. I don't know how much the code has changed, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was the major part of it.

Mar 27, 2018
19th of April 2020

The shortest and most accurate explanation is, at least for myself. The "old" release was only the "bones" or "summary". You have the needed information, story and characters, yet you miss a lot. Whit the remastered version you also have the meat and the whole thing feels a lot more polished and consistently than before. So you don't really miss something for the overall story, but you miss the tiny bit and bytes who change the impression of that story a lot - at least for myself.

Trow it in the next garbage bin. :devilish: You can't used it in the games to come as they have changed their plans quite a bit and also have a new coder. I don't know how much the code has changed, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was the major part of it.
Thanks mate. That's cleared up a lot.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
FINALLY a moment away from the bush, and solace in front of my PC.
Alright, I have a question for the dev.
This is a complete chapter one, do I have to follow another thread to keep updated on the status of chapter 2 coming out, or is this thread where you will drop the proverbial bomb?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
With the new side story coming "real soon now" I have to finish this again. I made it through the original version, but only made it to the new daughter sleep over scene in the updated game. Kept thinking about going back to it but there were so many other games to play that it just hasn't happened. Great job bouncing this to the head of the queue ASLPro3D :sneaky:

• Haha

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Which kind of Incest is in there?
Currently: Uncle/Niece, Female Cousins, Aunt/Niece, Husband/Mother-in-Law, Mother/Daughter/Adoptive-Uncle. There's a fantasy sequence or two with Father/Daughter, but they don't actually happen (yet).

Oh, and Brother/Sister, but that's explicitly rape and may not suit your fancy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey I've a few questions. I have the old compressed version that used to be on the first page. When was the remaster released? What was changed between the old stuff that used to be in the op? What do I do with my saved stats from finishing the old version?
Thanks mate. That's cleared up a lot.
As c3p0 has stated, the old version just throw it away... it's junk and useless, as are the old saves.

The whole software and save system was changed (because of the new awesome programmer, Epadder ), as well as, the GUI, new pathing system, bells and whistles and new sections of story that were supposed to be in it originally, but was unable to due to time, have been added as well.

It really is a different kind of Monster and hope that you enjoy it!!

Reactions: c3p0
May 2, 2020
As c3p0 has stated, the old version just throw it away... it's junk and useless, as are the old saves.

The whole software and save system was changed (because of the new awesome programmer, Epadder ), as well as, the GUI, new pathing system, bells and whistles and new sections of story that were supposed to be in it originally, but was unable to due to time, have been added as well.

It really is a different kind of Monster and hope that you enjoy it!!
Mate, take a break please. Your back sounds painful af.

• Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
FINALLY a moment away from the bush, and solace in front of my PC.
Alright, I have a question for the dev.
This is a complete chapter one, do I have to follow another thread to keep updated on the status of chapter 2 coming out, or is this thread where you will drop the proverbial bomb?
Yes, the release that will be coming out TOMORROW for everyone will be the continuation of the story and is called "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" and will be the entire Chapter One... it will contain all of the features, programming, look and design that we released with the Remaster of "Wicked Choices: Book One" and you will be able to download the NEW RELEASE tomorrow and all of the others that will follow by going to this link (https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-choices-adventures-of-a-changed-boy-v0-1-aslpro3d.29811/ ) which is dedicated exclusively for that game and any discussions that come about from it. :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
With the new side story coming "real soon now" I have to finish this again. I made it through the original version, but only made it to the new daughter sleep over scene in the updated game. Kept thinking about going back to it but there were so many other games to play that it just hasn't happened. Great job bouncing this to the head of the queue ASLPro3D :sneaky:
Yup, got to get your gear stowed and properly organized, my friend, tomorrow will be the start of the trip down the new rabbit hole! :p :ROFLMAO:

Which kind of Incest is in there?
Currently: Uncle/Niece, Female Cousins, Aunt/Niece, Husband/Mother-in-Law, Mother/Daughter/Adoptive-Uncle. There's a fantasy sequence or two with Father/Daughter, but they don't actually happen (yet).

Oh, and Brother/Sister, but that's explicitly rape and may not suit your fancy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Stark6521 better to just ask what kind of incest ISN'T in the game, as it really includes the full gambit and for good reason (at least story-wise), but think that finndem did a fairly GOOD JOB listing most, if not all, of them!

• Thinking Face

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Mate, take a break please. Your back sounds painful af.
Hey Falco... I promise, I will after tomorrow when the new release goes out... right now I am pretty good just replying to people while reclining and waiting for the painkillers to kick in... but after tomorrow, will chill a bit more than normal and let the other guys take care of any questions people might have once I've posted the new release.

Thanks for the concern, mate, I appreciate it! :giggle:(y)

May 2, 2020
Hey Falco... I promise, I will after tomorrow when the new release goes out... right now I am pretty good just replying to people while reclining and waiting for the painkillers to kick in... but after tomorrow, will chill a bit more than normal and let the other guys take care of any questions people might have once I've posted the new release.

Awesome! Take care!

• Red Heart

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

I can't await the time, when the "usuall" banter that we had here will regain and I see your comments and teasing and your usuall can of oil you put in every fire we had again.:LOL:
Yet take good care of you, the band can wait.(y)

Last edited:

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yes, the release that will be coming out TOMORROW for everyone will be the continuation of the story and is called "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" and will be the entire Chapter One... it will contain all of the features, programming, look and design that we released with the Remaster of "Wicked Choices: Book One" and you will be able to download the NEW RELEASE tomorrow and all of the others that will follow by going to this link (https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-choices-adventures-of-a-changed-boy-v0-1-aslpro3d.29811/ ) which is dedicated exclusively for that game and any discussions that come about from it. :D
Wait, if I am understanding this correctly, you are releasing a remastered version of the revamped version of chapter one again, and Agents of Karma is not Chapter 2?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
No... "Wicked Choices: Book One" is done... it is solidly finished now.

The Remastered "Chapter One" that I've been referring to TheREALCandyman (and others who may be confused) will be the first Prologue Chapter to "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" that will be coming out today... it has over 10,000 new words and over 2,000 new images of additional storyline added to it!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
n9F-umWW5-nF.jpg

UPDATE: Agents of Karma Chapter One Remaster is NOW RELEASED!! – September 18, 2020
(sort of as posted on our Patreon Page)

As you are reading this, the links to download the Remastered Chapter One Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” is now on the Front Page of the thread found HERE!

The Second Chapter of the Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” will be released after I’ve recovered from back surgery which should be at the end of this month, the first week of October… depending on how soon my Primary Care Physician can fill out the pre-surgical clearance paperwork.

I was unable to attend the appointment with the surgeon this past Wednesday, because I didn’t get my MRI done till 5:15pm that afternoon… so the new appointment with the surgeon is for NEXT Wednesday at 10:30am.

I got a chance to bugger around inside of the MRI that I had done on Wednesday and while I am by means NO PHYSICIAN or able to completely read and understand radiology, because of my inexperience, I wasn’t able to determine if I had indeed herniated a second disc or not… BUT

I did notice something on the MRI that really stood out to me and will ask the doctor about next Wednesday, just to be sure, but…

unknown.png

…according to the area marked with the arrow, it looks like I might have a compression fracture to one of my vertebra (in short, possibly broke back at some point) since my last scan that was done in January… which would account for the increased level of pain and swelling that started sometime this summer around the time of my second injection shot and why it didn’t seem to help as much as the first shot did.

Oops. *sigh*

Anyhow, it is something to certainly ask about when I have my appointment with him next Wednesday and if it is what I think it is, need to be as careful as possible till then and not make it worse.

So, will let everyone know the status on things and the plan moving forward as I learn it, but think it is pretty safe bet that it won’t likely be till Late October or Mid-November till “Chapter Two” is finished and released… sorry about that.

I ALSO want to THANK EVERYONE that has been sending me messages, notes, PM’s and stuff wishing me health and safety through all of this… I am trying to reply to everyone, so if you haven’t heard from me yet, know that I will reply as soon as I can.

Thank you so much for your continued support, the love that you’ve shown and have expressed and really hope that you ENJOY the Remastered “Chapter One” of our game and look forward to hearing your thoughts about it!!

With Much Love,
~Jack

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

UPDATE: Agents of Karma Chapter One Remaster is NOW RELEASED!! – September 18, 2020
(sort of as posted on our Patreon Page)

As you are reading this, the links to download the Remastered Chapter One Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” is now on the Front Page of the thread found HERE!

The Second Chapter of the Prologue to “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” will be released after I’ve recovered from back surgery which should be at the end of this month, the first week of October… depending on how soon my Primary Care Physician can fill out the pre-surgical clearance paperwork.

I was unable to attend the appointment with the surgeon this past Wednesday, because I didn’t get my MRI done till 5:15pm that afternoon… so the new appointment with the surgeon is for NEXT Wednesday at 10:30am.

I got a chance to bugger around inside of the MRI that I had done on Wednesday and while I am by means NO PHYSICIAN or able to completely read and understand radiology, because of my inexperience, I wasn’t able to determine if I had indeed herniated a second disc or not… BUT

I did notice something on the MRI that really stood out to me and will ask the doctor about next Wednesday, just to be sure, but…

…according to the area marked with the arrow, it looks like I might have a compression fracture to one of my vertebra (in short, possibly broke back at some point) since my last scan that was done in January… which would account for the increased level of pain and swelling that started sometime this summer around the time of my second injection shot and why it didn’t seem to help as much as the first shot did.

Oops. *sigh*

Anyhow, it is something to certainly ask about when I have my appointment with him next Wednesday and if it is what I think it is, need to be as careful as possible till then and not make it worse.

So, will let everyone know the status on things and the plan moving forward as I learn it, but think it is pretty safe bet that it won’t likely be till Late October or Mid-November till “Chapter Two” is finished and released… sorry about that.

I ALSO want to THANK EVERYONE that has been sending me messages, notes, PM’s and stuff wishing me health and safety through all of this… I am trying to reply to everyone, so if you haven’t heard from me yet, know that I will reply as soon as I can.

Thank you so much for your continued support, the love that you’ve shown and have expressed and really hope that you ENJOY the Remastered “Chapter One” of our game and look forward to hearing your thoughts about it!!

With Much Love,
~Jack
Hope everything goes well! Best wishes and please take care!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a reason why it says "You can't open the application "WickedChoicesRemaster" because it may be damaged or incomplete?"

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
so according to the developer NTR is only when love interest(s) is having sex and MC gets to see. After playing like 60 games i came to the understanding that :-

1) NTR:- Main Character's love interest(s) having sex with any other man, doesn't matter if MC is watching or not, is NTR. Though Love interest(s) doesn't leave MC after this sexual act she is still being seduced away from MC and that is why she had sex.

2)Rape:- Same as above but here love interest(s) is having sex unwillingly or to put it in a easier way she is forced to have sex.

Cheating in a game usually shows MC cheating on his/her love interest(s). For the other way NTR is used.

I ain't asking anyone to add 'NTR' to genre. It's up to the person who is responsible to modify first post but I request to at least mention in the first page that one of the Love interest(s) will cheat on you by having sex with an another man and also will be raped and it is necessary for the story and therefore cannot be avoided. This single disclaimer will stop half of the NTR comments in this thread.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes