ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Holy.
Fucking.
Shit.

That is a LOT of detail there. I really appreciate you taking the time to spell all of these steps, plans, story, etc, life, causality, romance, life, and all other things to us. Even just reading through this was fascinating (let alone playing the games). Thank you all for the time and effort you have all put into creating this story.
Thank you so for the kind words and appreciation, AshramAscendant, to the efforts that we go through to try and help the fans enjoy the series a bit more! I find that there is less work for me to do when I try to clarify things as much as possible and also give people a better understanding as to just how much their choices in our game can affect the game universe that they are playing in.

Glad to hear that you appreciate that effort and really look forward to hearing your thoughts as we continue! :)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
well that was excellent, even if a couple of scenes were a little out of left-field. Definitely get behind the story with it weaving fantasy, myth, doctrine, uncommon perceptions, beliefs etc. Very well done indeed, though Williajm should have been royally fucked up beyond belief...I actually cannot believe some people were against this...I question the future of our race sometimes *shakes head*

That being said...looking forward to starting AoK now with the hope I can make his..well..hers now I guess, life as miserable as possible and hopefully at some point in time, have Claire by my side as my antiqueen.
Happy to hear that you've enjoyed our game Maviarab and love it when people express an appreciation to the efforts that we go to try and make an engaging and deep story. Trust me, if you think our "Wicked Choices" series is good, wait to the other stories that we'll have for others once this series is done!

As for William/Billie (if changed into a girl or futanari), oh you will be able to have lots and lots of fun "punishing" him/her, if you want!

But, yeah, wait till you see what we have planned for everyone! We'll be doing things that no one has ever dared tried to do before and it is going to be AWESOME!! :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Happy to hear that you've enjoyed our game Maviarab and love it when people express an appreciation to the efforts that we go to try and make an engaging and deep story. Trust me, if you think our "Wicked Choices" series is good, wait to the other stories that we'll have for others once this series is done!

As for William/Billie (if changed into a girl or futanari), oh you will be able to have lots and lots of fun "punishing" him/her, if you want!

But, yeah, wait till you see what we have planned for everyone! We'll be doing things that no one has ever dared tried to do before and it is going to be AWESOME!! :)
Thanks for the reply...much appreciated. Keep up the great work...just be sure I get lots of Clair, Paige and Michelle to myself lol ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ASLPro3D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Thanks for the reply...much appreciated. Keep up the great work...just be sure I get lots of Clair, Paige and Michelle to myself lol ;)

• Haha

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Walkthrough?
There is no walkthrough per se, but there is a guide that shows your decisions. I found it as being much better at getting to every nook and cranny of the game. If you look at the bottom right corner of the game you will find an icon that is a star, that shows you your path, where it splits, and your location in real time. With this you don't need a walkthrough. Hope this helps you to navigate the game better, and answers you question.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: c3p0 and ASLPro3D

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
Just got text from Jack.

"I'm on my way home. No pain down the legs. Got no pain down the legs. They sent me home with Robaxin and Tylenol 3.

But, I'm doing good and on the way home to eat some pizza and rest!!"

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Just got text from Jack.

"I'm on my way home. No pain down the legs. Got no pain down the legs. They sent me home with Robaxin and Tylenol 3.

But, I'm doing good and on the way home to eat some pizza and rest!!"
Tremendous news thanks for the update and will give a shout out to Jack latter after some pizza and rest.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
121180662_10158969969082147_8147253892217540963_o.jpg

Update: Surgery Done & Road to Recovery Starts Now...
(as Posted on my Patreon & Facebook Page)

I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that I am back home now (arrived home late yesterday afternoon) and I am doing well after my back surgery.

I have a bit of pain from the incision area and staples they put in, but I at least no longer have pain and numbness running down into the buttocks and legs (mostly down the right leg).

They were able to easily remove the bone spur, that was impinging on my spinal cord and nerve root, close me up, dose me pretty good with pain meds, muscle relaxers and sent me home to rest. I will have to continue doing that till October 28th, when I go back in to see Dr. Fischgrund and have my staples removed and truly begin rehabilitation... but of all my back surgeries that I've had, this was my best and easiest one and think that the road to recovery (so long as I don't do anything stupid) should be pretty quick as well.

I would like to thank all of my friends and supporters here and elsewhere for all of the support, love, prayers and well-wishes that we offered for me and the wife, while undergoing this and I look forward to resuming my work on the games as soon as possible.

Thank you SO MUCH and will talk to you all in a few days after I've relaxed a bit more.

~Jack

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Damn that's a realistic render! The antichrist got fecked up by someone?

On a more serious note...glad to hear you are doing well, take it easy and look after yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and ASLPro3D

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
I don't know if you've said it already or not(sorry if you did), is there going to be pregnancy in the final? if so between who?

I saw a family tree that said the youngest Preston kids are 6. is that right? if so is the game planning on going far enough in the future they get inducted into it?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I don't know if you've said it already or not(sorry if you did), is there going to be pregnancy in the final? if so between who?

I saw a family tree that said the youngest Preston kids are 6. is that right? if so is the game planning on going far enough in the future they get inducted into it?
I don't want to speak out of turn here and just assume I know what jack is thinking. But with the feel of the game as I've come to understand it is that the MC is in a life or death struggle. That being said I don't see the infusion of a pregnancy unless it need's to push the narrative along (ie a unification of species maybe around Lynara and the MC) as something that would be expected.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

popcorn24

Mar 15, 2020
I don't want to speak out of turn here and just assume I know what jack is thinking. But with the feel of the game as I've come to understand it is that the MC is in a life or death struggle. That being said I don't see the infusion of a pregnancy unless it need's to push the narrative along (ie a unification of species maybe around Lynara and the MC) as something that would be expected.
I was just thinking to carry on the family and power but I like the unification idea. Either way, it's a good game.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I was just thinking to carry on the family and power but I like the unification idea. Either way, it's a good game.
popcorn24, glad to hear that you've enjoyed our game and in answer to your question, at this current stage there won't be pregnancies across the board with all of the characters... it would be too difficult to manage a system like that with all of the female characters that will be in the game (over 50+), as yltohawk indicated, there will be certain ones that will be able to be impregnated for storyline purposes... like Syrina, Lynara, Claire, and the possibly the daughters of the Antichrist... for unification purposes in the story and for the carryover into the next generation of the Antichrist's lineage.

I am still working that part out, as there could be potential ramifications if a character that can be impregnated are... such as, will that character be able to participate in the coming war if they are far along in their pregnancy and should the pregnancy be a hidden mark/flag in gameplay... for example: if you've had sex with the character you stand an x-amount of chance that character becomes pregnant and if that threshold is met and the character becomes pregnant, like in REAL LIFE you won't know she's become impregnated till a certain period of time.

My goal in the story is to try and keep things somewhat realistic even though it is in a fantastical situation... so, massive propagation of the Antichrist's genetics across a wide spectrum of female characters would hinder the Antichrist in his mission (and also the litigation of Child Support for all of the little bastards would be mind numbing :D )...

Additionally, things are going to progress quite quickly in the story... to date, the entire story thus far only took place in the span of a few weeks... and things are only going to ramp up more as the story progresses, so honestly, while pregnancy could occur with specific characters, you won't see the whole event of full-term pregnancy except in an epilogue event... as the whole war thing should only take place in less than a year time (storyline wise).

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes