c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
No, not really. It works fine on my phone.
Do you have enough free space on your pjhone? Otherwise it would be best to ask Jack or Epadder. For them I think it will help if you tell us which Android version you are using.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You need to give permission for your phone or tablet to install on it... as it requires a 'save file' to saved onto your device. Also, as mentioned, having a little more information than that which you've provided would be a lot easier to help you in your situation an in getting it resolved so that it works for you.

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
Just unexpectedly reached the end of this one, wow...

just one question, there was an export option at the end... where does this export end up? Searched everywhere but no file to be found with the name I supplied.
It's your save file in appdata.
Sorry didn't get around to saying this earlier.

The save file that has the export data on Windows is in the 'userdata' folder...

OS Drive\Users\Your Username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\persistent\

The file in there called 'aslpro3d_wc_bookone_test2' contains all the data. It can hold various different exports, that is why it asks for a name at the end.

Using this feature is also why Ren'py needs the storage permission on Android to function.

So I'd recommend keeping this file and your end game save(s) safe, because it will be used in Book 2 and once we get into the main part of Agents of Karma.

Reactions: FaceCrap

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Epadder, how does this system keep track of different paths through the game? Say my first pass I am a nice, but confused MC, and get to the end and export my save. Next pass I play as evil as I can get, is the export totally different or does it add to the original? I have been remiss and haven't finished the remaster once, let alone multiple times so I would like to know what is the best way to carry multiple paths forward?

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
Epadder, how does this system keep track of different paths through the game? Say my first pass I am a nice, but confused MC, and get to the end and export my save. Next pass I play as evil as I can get, is the export totally different or does it add to the original? I have been remiss and haven't finished the remaster once, let alone multiple times so I would like to know what is the best way to carry multiple paths forward?
The name you use when exporting will then be shown when it is time to import. (There will be a screen listing all the available data)

If you try to use the same name again you will get a prompt asking for confirmation that you want to overwrite an existing export.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020

UPDATE: Game to be released THIS WEEK!! – September 13, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello, as the title says, the game will be out of the tester’s hands and into yours this week!!

We’ve been smooshing any bugs that have been found and been making the adjustments to things that we need to, so that when it gets into your hands, hopefully, it will be an exciting and enjoyable experience for all of you!!

And so far, the testers have enjoyed the NEW content in our Remaster!

As for what else has been going on around here… things have progressed here that there is no choice now but to undergo back surgery.

My legs do not support me enough right now that I have to use a walker to get around and the swelling on the right lower half of my back is not going down, no matter how much heat, cold or anti-inflammatory and pain reliever medication I take is helping to bring the swelling down and is causing impingement on the spinal cord.

I am scheduled for a pre-surgical screening this Wednesday, September 16th to go through the final steps that I need to take before they open me up at the end of the month.

Because of the level of painkillers that I have been taking to just make it through the day, I’ve not done much work on Chapter Two, I apologize for this, but I HAVE BEEN WORKING!

With the knowledge that I would be undergoing the surgery, during a pandemic (no less), I decided (after talking with the team) to breakdown and outline EVERYTHING that I want to happen in this game series as much as possible, so that… if something should happen to me… that Epadder, Sierra3 and the wife can complete the game for all of you and continue to keep a roof over their heads.

Currently, the plan is to go to my appointment on Wednesday, at which time I will be provided a form to take to my Primary Care Physician (PCP) for approval from the PCP (for insurance purposes), then they will set my surgical date two weeks from them, at which point I am to remain in quarantine, go in and get cut open, sent to recovery overnight and if I am doing well, send me home that day or the one following it.

I will have my cellphone with me and will keep all of you updated on the progress and will keep you up to date afterwards as well.

Last time I underwent back surgery (in 2015), I was back up and to work after a week of recovery… so, planning based on that, I should be able to get Chapter Two finished and, in your hands, sometime around end of October or beginning of November.

Once Chapter Two comes out, you can expect a more frequent release schedule from us, some of the BIG Chapters may be broken down to two parts to allow a monthly release schedule, but want us to be able to get back to doing the release schedule that we had while originally doing “Wicked Choices: Book One” which was released every month and making the tiers a value to folks supporting us.

So, that is where things currently stand around here… I will update you all again, when the game comes out this week, to the progress for back surgery and thank all of you for your continued support, patience and faith in us!

Talk soon,
~Jack
What country is yours ? Being operated on during this plague over there sounds as ominous as undergoing surgery would during lockdown here in France. And oh boy, quite a lockdown we have, curfew, the works. You are bound to know the burden of the country song "...what condition my condition was in...". A bit like that and a lot worse, though.
I wish you a prompt recovery, and convey my kudos for your game, if I may.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What country is yours ? Being operated on during this plague over there sounds as ominous as undergoing surgery would during lockdown here in France. And oh boy, quite a lockdown we have, curfew, the works. You are bound to know the burden of the country song "...what condition my condition was in...". A bit like that and a lot worse, though.
I wish you a prompt recovery, and convey my kudos for your game, if I may.
Thank you Le Mat for the kudos! I am glad you enjoyed it and hope that you will like the sequel: "Agents of Karma" as we progress with it!

As for the surgery, I had it 4 weeks ago on Monday, fortunately in-between spikes of the outbreaks. Right now, Michigan (in the U.S.) is in lockdown again as of this Wednesday as we've seen another spike here in the state that is apparently four times that of the spike that we had in early spring of this year.

Originally, I knew that I was going to need surgery a year ago, with the bone spur impinging on the spinal cord and nerve cluster at my L5/6 and S1 area.. it was reducing my ability to walk, feel much of anything below the belt (if you know what I mean) and I was originally putting off the surgery to get the remaster finished and out to the patrons... so, it was to be held off till the start of this year.

However, hearing about the coronavirus and the issues that were taking place in China and then discovering that it has crossed borders and into the U.S. and other parts of the world and the dangers that it imposed, I decided to hold off surgery (which was a good thing, as it would've put me at Ground Zero during the First Wave and likely would've gotten it) and get pain injection shots till such time as I felt it would be safe... or till I could take it no more and lost use of my legs.

Long story, short, after a very stressful period of worry and eventually being unable to walk or feel much of anything below my waist, and due to a lull in covid deaths, we (the wife, Dr. Fischgrund and I) decided to take the chance and have the surgery and it was successful... or at least seems to be.

I am able to walk again without help (or pain in the back) and feel things below the waist... I still have some nerve damage that we hope will get better in time (if something is pressed against the legs it feels like it is a heavy, warm, damp washcloth against the right leg)... but I am able to at least walk unassisted for a time, get 'chubbies' when seeing a naked girl (or wife, or playing an erotic game) and work again on the game to some degree without much difficulty. ;)

As for the things that your Nation has been experiencing, it has been a hell of a time for France!! Between the virus, the situation between your parliament and those demonstrating against the economic inequality and pension reform, to the attacks that have been taken place with the teacher and others... it has become quite distressing and seems like you all are living under an incredible weight that I couldn't possibly imagine.

You have my sincere thoughts, hopes and prayers for you, your countrymen and for the end to the chaos that you all have had to live under! While it may not be much, I hope that my games and work can at least help distract you a little bit from the stress that you surely are under!

~Jack

Reactions: Le Mat

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Game got error when I first opened the game in android.
That is because you still have yet to grant the game permission on your device to save data (the choices you make in the game) on your device, you need to go to your device's settings, click on the app and grant it permission for the game to work...

Reactions: WatsonJohn

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
has anyone got animation to go i pass enable but dont see any help please
There is no animation. If you play it you will find it is an incredibly well rendered game though. I promise the content is better than any 3 second loop you will find anywhere else. The storyline is the true treasure, it's original, compelling, erotically charged and unlike anything else out there. Give it 20 min and you will be addicted .

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes