ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Am I missing the link to book two or are you working through agents of karma first?
Agents of Karma is next, which really would be "Wicked Choices: Book Two, Part One"... but that would be too mind boggling for people so, it's called Agents of Karma. ;)

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Is this game has moving animations....?
I like this game Description but i wanna know this game has movin animations
The renders are very well done and the story is incredible but I'm sorry to say their is no animations. I've played through the game and must say it really is not needed. Give it a shot I guarantee you will be impressed.

Sep 14, 2019
The renders are very well done and the story is incredible but I'm sorry to say their is no animations. I've played through the game and must say it really is not needed. Give it a shot I guarantee you will be impressed.
just downloaded i hope its a nice game and thank yu

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
just downloaded i hope its a nice game and thank yu
As said, no, there aren't any sex animations in the game... didn't (and still don't) have the time or staff to produce high-quality animations and still write and do all of the artwork to produce a timely product. One day, hopefully, that will change, but tried to do things in a way where animations wouldn't be overly needed to make a steamy erotic game.

Hope that after you've played it, you will have enjoyed it!

Reactions: c3p0 and Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As said, no, there aren't any sex animations in the game... didn't (and still don't) have the time or staff to produce high-quality animations and still write and do all of the artwork to produce a timely product. One day, hopefully, that will change, but tried to do things in a way where animations wouldn't be overly needed to make a steamy erotic game.

Hope that after you've played it, you will have enjoyed it!
Personally rather not have them at all than have some crappy 3 second over and over badly done animation. They don't help any VN imo. if someone is adamant it must have animation (of any type) to even consider downloading/trying....well, you're better off without them.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Personally rather not have them at all than have some crappy 3 second over and over badly done animation. They don't help any VN imo. if someone is adamant it must have animation (of any type) to even consider downloading/trying....well, you're better off without them.
What I know, Jack don't do things half-heartedly. What brings quality for the game often haunt him down. In addition to the little FAP and DA22 and mine DHL package with questionable content.:LOL:

As we are on the topic, Jack: How is it going? Not annoying your better half too much I hope? Otherwise....:devilish:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I agree 100%!!

Nothing pulls me out of the story of a game that I am playing than to see a 3-10 frame, poorly done anime clip, done on repeat for the sake of adding (poorly done) visual eye candy for players... if you are going to do animation, do it right and in a way that compliments the work you are doing... not just as a gimmick to get more supporters!

Also, if you are going to do it, focus on the full scene, such as the expression of the character, don't have them completely stone faced in that clip...

nmp02_0143a.gif

For example in the above clip that still needs some tweaks done to it, but will be in the upcoming Chapter Two release of "Agents of Karma", I focused on trying to add expression to the character, movement of the head, neck, chest, face, teeth, tongue, lips and mouth... and this was done using 40 frames of animation (and is only set to "repeat" for demonstration purposes, it won't repeat the sequence in game)... it is NOT the usual 3-10 frames crap that people put on repeat.

That sequence alone took me nearly 8 hours to pose (and still needs an hour or so tweaks done to it) and an additional 2 hours to render out (which will turn out to be 4 because of the tweaks that need to be done)... for a total of 13 hours (after tweaks) for a couple of seconds of story content...

...honestly, it is a waste of valuable time to me, to the story and to the supporters who must wait for me to polish it and put out the release.

That is 13 hours that could've been better spent in storytelling or adding an entirely new sex scene into that chapter of the game!

So, yeah, I understand 100%!!!

What I know, Jack don't do things half-heartedly. What brings quality for the game often haunt him down. In addition to the little FAP and DA22 and mine DHL package with questionable content.:LOL:

As we are on the topic, Jack: How is it going? Not annoying your better half too much I hope? Otherwise....:devilish:
I am doing OK and will be posting an update on my status in a couple of minutes! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab and c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
medical-concept.png
Health & Game Status Update – October 24, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to provide all of you an update to my current condition and health status!

I am now 13 days post-surgical status and doing much, much better. As of right now, I have been off of any pain medication for almost 3 days, the longest that I’ve actually been able to go now for almost a year… so, that is really great NEWS and it is good to not be so muddle headed during the day.

I’ve been able to sit at the computer (for about 2 hours a day, 3 if I push it and have the wife yell at me for overdoing things) and I’ve been able to do SOME artwork for the game… granted, they are SPRITES for dialogue work, but have managed get close 400 of them rendered out so far…

While preparing, undergoing and healing from the back surgery, I spent a lot of time talking with Epadder and Sierra3, a lot of that time was spent outlining for them the direction of the games in case anything unfortunate happened to me… earlier, this year, the adult gaming community lost a creator (Palmer) who passed away and his creative team and their futures and those of the games that their fans loved became uncertain because of that…

…we didn’t want the possibility of the same thing happening with our game, or to our fans… so we spent a lot of time discussing how they would be able to proceed without me and how they could keep things moving forward if something should happen to me.

Another thing we discussed heavily amongst us, was plotting out how we could produce things for the game more efficiently, so that I could spend the time I need in post-surgical rehabilitation and still produce a timely release for YOU the fans and our supporters…

…one way we latched upon… using Character Sprites, like in most Japanese Visual Novels, for in-game dialogues for the characters that you’ll interact and speak to in the game (as shown with Claire in the examples below).

claire_example01.png
claire_example02.png

Each character sprite, will have a total of 15 different conversation poses done in 3 ways… Face Forward, Faced Left and Faced Right… and with each of the 15 different poses, there will be 10 different emotions the character can have with 3 variations of each emotion… so, for every Character Sprite (and outfit that they wear) there will be a total of 1,350 different renders and variations that can be used for in-game dialogue sections with that character.

We will employ with those character sprites, within the game, shaders to change the lighting of both the characters to simulate the changes to time in the day while playing the game… as well. So, the above examples would look different with a “Night-time” or “Afternoon” employed on it.

Each Character Sprite will be reusable throughout the game, meaning that I won’t have to re-render a character unless their outfit or status of their outfit changes (like Claire in the above example removing her skirt or shirt).

While this is a LOT of initial work for each character to start, in the long run it will save me HUGE amounts of time! For example currently, I would have to dress, pose and render Claire in the scene of the story of her saying just “HELLO” to you the player in the game… a scene that could take me almost an hour to set up and render just for that brief moment… whereas, doing it as a Character Sprite, I only have to render the Character Sprite once, on a transparent background, which takes me a minute to render, render a background location (which can also be reused for dialogue scenes) that takes me 20 minutes to render) and just overlay that Character Sprite on the reusable background, have the game software (through programming) do the shader to simulate the time of day and that entire process can be reused over and over again throughout the course of the game… I never have to render it again!

This allows me more time to focus on writing, as well as, doing only dramatic scenes or sex scene renders instead and, eventually, add animations to the game.

As I said, at the start, it is a lot more renders to do… but the renders take much less time to do this way (as layers) for dialogue or blah, blah, blah sections of the game… but, once done, they are reusable over and over again, unless the character has a different outfit that they are wearing in the story… but can be quickly rendered for that outfit change, versus the current way that I’ve been doing dialogue sections of the game.

Anyhow, that is what I’ve been working on (Character Dialogue Sprite renders) while I’ve been healing up, focusing on the next batch of characters that you will meet in the next few releases in the game… once rendered, I will never have to do those again and they can be reused over the course of the game story and when I am better, all I will need to do is render the dramatic scenes and sex scenes of that chapter release with those characters.

Our GOAL in doing this is to get us to a point where we can release the game once a month for you, our players, and increase storyline production and game release schedules for all of you.

OK… time for me to sign off, get back to the ice pack for a while and then get back to churning out Character Sprites. I hope that you all have a good weekend and were able to grasp what I’ve been trying to explain, if not, please feel free to ask and I will clarify for you!

Take care, thanks so much for the continued devotion and support that you’ve been showing us and we’ll talk again soon!

~Jack

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I know the work and hours yoou put into the animation you do. But for the sake that I'm an asshole:p
I usually tend to finde animation artifical if someone is static in it, not special yours more generally speaking. Brunhilde (or how her name is rightfully spelled) is good animated. Yet Larson is stiff as stone. Also his hand on her hand could move a bit more in unison.

Other than that, keep up the work and also do some pause (sometimes);)

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I know you work you put hours into the animation you do. But for the sake that I'm an asshole:p
I usually tend to finde animation artifical if someone is static in it, not special yours more generally speaking. Brunhilde (or how her name is rightfully spelled) is good animated. Yet Larson is stiff as stone. Also his hand on her hand could move a bit more in unison.

Other than that, keep up the work and also do some pause (sometimes);)
You're absolutely right, which is why I said that I still need to tweak it more. ;)

I need to fix his hand on her head, I need to have her lift his cock to her mouth still... so, yeah, about another hour of work that needs to go into that for it to satisfy me for release... not to mention the additional 2 hours rendering time.

But, yeah... really, the time and effort to do this, in my book... not worth it.

Reactions: Maviarab and c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You're absolutely right, which is why I said that I still need to tweak it more. ;)

I need to fix his hand on her head, I need to have her lift his cock to her mouth still... so, yeah, about another hour of work that needs to go into that for it to satisfy me for release... not to mention the additional 2 hours rendering time.

But, yeah... really, the time and effort to do this, in my book... not worth it.
One reason why some of use hope and help with this MoCap getup.:ROFLMAO:
To save your sorry ass for working hours and hours for only one animation, so that we can have your sorry ass to work hours and hours on some animation.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Strange, even I don't see much difference.:LOL:

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
One reason why some of use hope and help with this MoCa getup.:ROFLMAO:
To save your sorry ass for working hours and hours for only one animation, so that we can have your sorry ass to work hours and hours on some animation.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Strange, even I don't see much difference.:LOL:
Yeah, with MoCap I could do that same exact scene ONCE, animated and rendered, in about 2 hours 10 minutes... 10 minutes for the animation and 2 hours for the rendering... ;)

Edited: Granted a little bit longer to set up the MoCap dots on the "actors" and calibrate the equipment... which would take an additional hour, but once that is done, I could also do an additional day's worth of scenes and animation, not just that particular one... and it would be in 360 degrees, which means I could do that scene in different areas of the game, different characters, different situations.... and have around 100 different fully ready animations, instead of just spending an entire day and half to have her put a cock in her mouth. ;)

Reactions: c3p0

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Hello... I really like music in your game. Sadly I can't extract any of it normal way, except of two or three songs. Is here any way to download / extract MP3s, other than listen it in game? I want add this songs to my playlist.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Just unexpectedly reached the end of this one, wow...

just one question, there was an export option at the end... where does this export end up? Searched everywhere but no file to be found with the name I supplied.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just unexpectedly reached the end of this one, wow...

just one question, there was an export option at the end... where does this export end up? Searched everywhere but no file to be found with the name I supplied.
It's your save file in appdata.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes