HappY7

Feb 6, 2018
Hello, the android version is not working. I tried to download from mega and workupload both of them show the same error.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hello, the android version is not working. I tried to download from mega and workupload both of them show the same error.
Again, just like it says under the download that "You MUST grant the game app storage permission or you WILL get errors!" you have to go to your device's settings, select Apps, click on our app in the list and grant permission or it can't put a save file on your device.

Reactions: HappY7

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
SisterKat_anim01.png

UPDATE: Grinding on Animation & a Poll for Patrons – May 14, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello Everyone!

Another week is coming to a close and work is progressing on the Remastered “Chapter One” to the Prologue of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”; it has been long, tiresome and gruesome work doing everything to meet the expectations that we have set for ourselves for this next update.

The complete animation for the above scene with Sister Katarina and Cardinal Genovese ended up being around 360 frames of animation that will be divided up into 3 very, naughty parts… the first of which, will be posted as an attachment behind the Paywall, due to the sensitive nature of the full animation and not wanting to be banned by the ‘Patreon Powers that Be’.

Along with that attached animation will be a poll for the patrons that is going to ask from you some serious feedback and thoughts, while I get serious with all of you… sharing with you my thoughts and intentions and lay things out and, hopefully, we will get some creative thoughts and feedback so that we can progress in things around here a little bit smoother.

That said, everything is moving along and we’ve remained hard at work… not much else to do otherwise while in isolation, but at least we have a creative outlet that entertains all of you (hopefully it does) and keeps all of us from climbing the walls.

I hope that you are all doing well, managing to retain your sanity and continue to look forward to our next release. Talk soon and we look forward to your feedback in our poll!!

Much love and thanks,

~Jack & Crew

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Great story!!
I'm mesmerised by the content and cannot wait for Book 2 to see how the war between Angelions and Demonothans will turn with the Antichrist reuniting with both Syrina & Lynara.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Great story!!
I'm mesmerised by the content and cannot wait for Book 2 to see how the war between Angelions and Demonothans will turn with the Antichrist reuniting with both Syrina & Lynara.
Glad to hear that you liked and enjoyed it xtr3mx7! You won't have to be waiting for the next update on the story for long!

Reactions: Haast

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
any walkthrough for 101 sorry if i missed
Short answer:
No.
Long answer:
Search the thread, used the build in path graph, wait or do it yourself.;)

And I'm sure if you have specific question and we can help you we will help you

Pyrenox

Apr 23, 2018
Short answer:
No.
Long answer:
Search the thread, used the build in path graph, wait or do it yourself.;)

And I'm sure if you have specific question and we can help you we will help you
well just player 2 chapters game would be less fun with walkthrough lol thanks anyway mate

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
SisKatStart02.png

UPDATE: Productive Week & Best Intro Ever!! – May 23, 2020
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone,

Sorry that this update is a little late, but have been working like crazy over here and trying to balance productivity from killing myself… and proud to say that I did a better job of not crossing the line this week into overdoing it like I had last week.

In the forms of productivity, I managed over 280 renders this week… 240 of it just for key framed animation for two scenes, the rest were for the start of the sequence which I think is one of the BEST CHARACTER INTROS that I have EVER done for our games!!

Next week, I plan to spend returning to the task of finishing up the LENGTHY animation for Sister Katarina and the Cardinal… but wanted to focus on some different stuff and animation this week.

Speaking of animation, thanks to all of the feedback we received from our patrons, we will be finishing up the animation for “Chapter One” and “Chapter Two” and then putting the brakes on doing animation till such time as we feel we can afford it or someone steps up to invest in us.

If you ever played our first game, you know that our games are not simple storylines with a couple of pretty pictures and light on content… to keep that structure that we are known for, it has proven to be just too difficult to add animation to all of that writing and content as well… so, for now, after Chapters One and Two of the Prologue, we will be dropping animation till we get to the Main Game, which will then use Sprites and Static Backgrounds except for dramatic or sex scenes (which will be keyframed animated till we can afford the equipment we want or find ourselves an investor).

Sorry, but we (the staff) feel that having regular and steady releases are more important to our games and patrons than adding a couple of seconds of either crappy, herky-jerky animation or the extended time needed to actually do the animation RIGHT!

I will let you know if we suddenly change that… either by one of us winning the lottery or an investor comes on board, till then… we feel that regular releases is the way to go so that we increase the amount of money we are making and I can afford the tools I need to add CORRECT animation to the mix of work we already have to do.

I hope you understand.

Other than that, know that we are staying as safe as possible over here from the virus and I am counting down the days when I can get my next steroid injection shot… but know we are working hard and should have something out to you to play in JUNE!!

Till next we talk, take care of yourselves and your family and we’ll talk to you soon!!

~Jack

(PS: to those in the States here and to my brothers and sisters who have served along with me in the military… past, present and future… Happy Memorial Day!!)

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Walkthrough, no this doesn't exist anymore. The game have now a ingame pathgraph, wo shows you what path you have selected througout this game. So it doesn't really needs a walkthrough anymore.
Perhaps only a ending guide, but what comes if you have this? I know this is a game where you can't access all scene in a single playthrough and the possiblity for certained endings are quiet low - I blame Jack for this.:p

As we have now this versatiled pathgraph in the game so Jack won't work on a separate walkthrough. Thus if you really want a walktrough you must either do your own or wait for somebody else to do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for fucks sake

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
MMMMM it has been awhile since i played and i must say the new content is rocking the daughter is amazingly hot and claire is playing match maker

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What? The pathing system isn't enough? :WaitWhat:
The way it is now, should be pretty easy... or should I play the game for you too? :LOL:
Wouldn't that be cheating?
I mean you already created the game. So you know for sure how to achive the ending. We can only guess which answer was wrong when we end up being tentacle fucked.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes