yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Is there a book 2?
It is being worked on as we speak. Book two is called Wicked choices Agents of karma and is out now. It being not completed yet and is a work in progress. Book 2 introduces you to the players and gives you some background on each sizing up who will be allies or be the enemy. Then in books 3 and 4 we see the battle for survival for the MC. Glad you found this gem of a story and enjoy book 2.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7empest5teele

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Only just begun to trial this visual novel but IMHO the renders are beautiful, music cinematic, and the plot unusual, clever and intricate. Very, very promising I have to say; the amount of thought, hard work and effort invested in this opus is obvious. :) Kudos to the developers for doing such a great job. (y)

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Only just begun to trial this visual novel but IMHO the renders are beautiful, music cinematic, and the plot unusual, clever and intricate. Very, very promising I have to say; the amount of thought, hard work and effort invested in this opus is obvious. :) Kudos to the developers for doing such a great job. (y)
Thank you so much for the kind words and recognizing the effort that we've been putting in, Rumplepuss! We truly hope that you will continue to enjoy the series and follow the story to its completion. ❤

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
About to try this game for the very first time, in the options menu it says frame skipping and animation. Do I enable these two? What are they for exactly?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Will there be a bestiality with ordinary animals and will there be a sequel about his daughter with a dog?
Will be monster or fanatasy things, tentacle and others. Dog scene is only describe and I doubt this scene or additional ones will become more or actually screen time in the game. At least if the sole distribution channel is Patreon.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Will there be a bestiality with ordinary animals and will there be a sequel about his daughter with a dog?
Tentacles and fantasy monsters, yes...

But as for real animals (dogs, horses, etc...), at this time there are no current plans to provide "in your face or detailed rendered scenes" of bestiality in our series, there will remain instances of description to such possibly taking place, as was done in the scene with Michelle... but detailed renders aren't likely.

There had been talk in the past of providing detailed renders of such events, to be released as "patches", but there doesn't seem to be an outcry or support for such scenes that would justify the time and expense of doing them, other than the way in which we've done in the case with Michelle.

If that changed, we'd possibly consider it, but honestly... there really doesn't seem to be a desire for it from players.

Reactions: Forix and Back

Epadder

Programmer
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2016
About to try this game for the very first time, in the options menu it says frame skipping and animation. Do I enable these two? What are they for exactly?
Sorry the animation option is a hold over from our other game when I updated the interface, it doesn't serve a purpose in Book 1.

Frame skipping is an engine option to how to handle poor performance.

If your computer can not keep up, it will either try and skip rendering frames or allow screen tearing to possibly occur. Honestly unless you have an extremely weak computer, probably don't have to worry about it.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Not one of my kinks. If it adds to the story, then go for it, but in my eyes the description of the Michelle scene fits the bill well enough.
I agree, c3p0, I think people have a pretty good imagination if they want to use it, so accompanying images all of the time to show things that people aren't overly interested in seeing can end up dragging the story down, or take necessary time away from other areas of the game.

Additionally, it isn't permitted to display such in a lot of areas, and would actually limit the amount of people that could or would want to play the game, so in most cases, its just best to leave it out... reference it, if needed, but don't waste the time in rendering it.

If there had been a public outcry FOR it, then we would've found a way, but since there wasn't, there isn't a need for me to take the time to do such, which is fine with me.

Also, in the case of Michelle, it was done to prove the point that the Antichrist's little girl wasn't as 'innocent' as he thought her to be, that those kinds of things had been happening under his roof, obviously for a while, without him ever knowing or suspecting it!

I think the way we did it, demonstrated that fact pretty well, without having to fill that scene with a bunch of renders that most people wouldn't care to see.

Reactions: c3p0

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
If there had been a public outcry FOR it, then we would've found a way, but since there wasn't, there isn't a need for me to take the time to do such, which is fine with me.
Out of curiosity, have you polled about it? I've noticed people with that particular kink don't tend to talk about it as much when it isn't already on the menu, so to speak.

Totally get not wanting to add it due to time/distribution issues, though--this is already a sizeable set of games.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes