c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I agree, c3p0, I think people have a pretty good imagination if they want to use it, so accompanying images all of the time to show things that people aren't overly interested in seeing can end up dragging the story down, or take necessary time away from other areas of the game.

Additionally, it isn't permitted to display such in a lot of areas, and would actually limit the amount of people that could or would want to play the game, so in most cases, its just best to leave it out... reference it, if needed, but don't waste the time in rendering it.

If there had been a public outcry FOR it, then we would've found a way, but since there wasn't, there isn't a need for me to take the time to do such, which is fine with me.

Also, in the case of Michelle, it was done to prove the point that the Antichrist's little girl wasn't as 'innocent' as he thought her to be, that those kinds of things had been happening under his roof, obviously for a while, without him ever knowing or suspecting it!

I think the way we did it, demonstrated that fact pretty well, without having to fill that scene with a bunch of renders that most people wouldn't care to see.
I think, if you have your website up and running, you could use it for "DLC" (paid or free) of stories/materials that are otherwise difficult do distribute. Sure, that alone isn't easy either way and a lot of payment service provider aren't eager for this typ of content either.
Yet, for a lot of it, it could be find a solution.

But again, I would have other content that I would prefer first, before some additional doggy time with Michelle...

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Out of curiosity, have you polled about it? I've noticed people with that particular kink don't tend to talk about it as much when it isn't already on the menu, so to speak.

Totally get not wanting to add it due to time/distribution issues, though--this is already a sizeable set of games.
No, never really took a poll on it, but those outcries from those who were offended and against that part being in the game was LOUD and NUMEROUS, more than any that had ever pipped in, spoke up or took a chance of messaging me directly requesting it.

I like to include as many kinks in our stuff as possible, to be inclusive to our fans, but there also needs to be a balance of "does it really need to be in there" versus "lets add it"... also, there is the legality issue that needs to be considered in such as well as morality...

Referencing it is much different than "in your face" depiction... and, honestly, Michelle's habit/interest is likely going to be a subject that will be touched on again in the series... and it will likely only be through conversation and referenced. After all, finding out that your daughter is doing that with the family dog, does kind of need to be addressed in some way... but, again, it can be done so without me spending a lot of time rendering images that I don't particularly get into, or very many others for that matter.

For me, referencing it is enough and as far as I think I need to go...

I think, if you have your website up and running, you could use it for "DLC" (paid or free) of stories/materials that are otherwise difficult do distribute. Sure, that alone isn't easy either and a lot of payment service provider aren't eager for this typ of content either.
Yet, for a lot of it, it could be find a solution.

But again, I would have other content that I would prefer first, before some additional doggy time with Michelle...
As I said, there would be ways, sort of like Heaven Studios doing it as a separate patch completely from their main game... but for me, it is a justification of time, energy and resources... I don't make a lot now for the 8-12 hours a day, 7 days a week on our game... taking some of that time for a handful of people who aren't patrons or vocal to call for it, isn't worth my time to direct in that area... people would rather see it directed to other things... like:

1) Getting the game out on a more regular basis.
2) More fun time with the little FAP
3) More fun time with Claire
4) Fun time with the daughters.
5) HAREM the FUCK OUT OF YOUR GAME sort of people...

Yeah, there are more important areas of interest in our game to worry about. ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
As I said, there would be ways, sort of like Heaven Studios doing it as a separate patch completely from their main game... but for me, it is a justification of time, energy and resources... I don't make a lot now for the 8-12 hours a day, 7 days a week on our game... taking some of that time for a handful of people who aren't patrons or vocal to call for it, isn't worth my time to direct in that area... people would rather see it directed to other things... like:
Never said it should be done for doggy content. Can be used for a lot of other "unspeakable content" to. I very much like Apple for this reference (otherwise I do dislike them a fair amount).
Agreed.
Totally agreed.
WHY haven't you written Claire name at the beginning of the sentence?! Otherwise, you know how close and dear I hold Claire to me. So, make it so.
Absolute.
Now I have a written proof of you that this can be an option. Now you have now way out.:ROFLMAO: Engage, warp factor 9!:devilish:
Yeah, there are more important areas of interest in our game to worry about. ;)
Haven't said otherwise.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, that will likely be the route I may take when it comes to Paige or Michelle, right now, though... it isn't a big concern, as I am focused on Agents of Karma's storyline... but that is an issue that I will eventually have to address, should I wish to continue on Patreon.

As for the Harem thing... again, likely isn't going to happen... but may find a way to sort of make it like it does... that's for another day to think about. ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c3p0

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
No, never really took a poll on it, but those outcries from those who were offended and against that part being in the game was LOUD and NUMEROUS, more than any that had ever pipped in, spoke up or took a chance of messaging me directly requesting it.
Have to be careful, some groups are extremely loud, yet compose a very small amount of your fan/player base. Their loudness does not equal their number. Like a Chihuahua. It barks a lot and strongly, yet is not real treat.
However, in your case, I feel that it would bring more negative lights to your project. The Win-Lose situation here is that it will not attract more fans, but may detract some. So smart choice imo.

I like to include as many kinks in our stuff as possible, to be inclusive to our fans, but there also needs to be a balance of "does it really need to be in there" versus "lets add it"... also, there is the legality issue that needs to be considered in such as well as morality...
I think you do a great job on that front. There is still some story arc very cool and with a wide topic. From corruption, to harem, to incest. I mean, you hit wide and right on target of quality without depicting it cheaply. On top of that there is the Patreon BS rules and how when they turn their eyes to your game, if you have anything dodgy in it, they will close it asap. (DMD for i.e.).
You do well to keep the "extreme" kinks under lock.

Referencing it is much different than "in your face" depiction... and, honestly, Michelle's habit/interest is likely going to be a subject that will be touched on again in the series... and it will likely only be through conversation and referenced. After all, finding out that your daughter is doing that with the family dog, does kind of need to be addressed in some way... but, again, it can be done so without me spending a lot of time rendering images that I don't particularly get into, or very many others for that matter.
100% agree. Some story around it, without massive rendering scenes ($$$ && time...) is better imo.

1) Yes! As long as you dont kill yourself buddy.
2) Double Yes!
3) :) Oh Claire. Just you wait!
4) Massive yes!

Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Have to be careful, some groups are extremely loud, yet compose a very small amount of your fan/player base. Their loudness does not equal their number. Like a Chihuahua. It barks a lot and strongly, yet is not real treat.
However, in your case, I feel that it would bring more negative lights to your project. The Win-Lose situation here is that it will not attract more fans, but may detract some. So smart choice imo.
I have no problem with people requesting things and listen to everyone, I know that most of the vocal audience tends to be a small group, but also in my case money matters and talks... regardless of how much barking there is.

And, the final, ultimate part is... my game, my goals, my rules, regardless of public outcry or income.

If outcry had its way, William would've never done what he did to Claire, it would've been removed from the game and I probably would've made more money... but, for the story, it needed to happen...

Nor would there be any Sissy, Transformation, Futa or Gay content in my game... but there will be and it will be avoidable for those who don't want it... but not going to punish a group of people because others cried out against it... or add it because of the same reason... I'll add it if it makes sense to do so, if I feel there is a large enough call for it and if I have the time and resources to do it.

Can things be done in a way, so as not to detract others? Absolutely, but again, as I said, time, value to the story, value for the effort plays a big role into it and whether or not that I feel in needs to be added or not.

I think you do a great job on that front. There is still some story arc very cool and with a wide topic. From corruption, to harem, to incest. I mean, you hit wide and right on target of quality without depicting it cheaply. On top of that there is the Patreon BS rules and how when they turn their eyes to your game, if you have anything dodgy in it, they will close it asap. (DMD for i.e.).
You do well to keep the "extreme" kinks under lock.
Some would say it is a very delicate balance that I walk, but will be honest, I am just doing the story the way I originally wanted to do it... thankfully, Patreon hasn't found a reason to come down on me and feels that I am doing a great job of balancing things so that they don't have to step in.

So, basically, I've been policing myself even before joining Patreon or having to face anyone else's rules...

1) Yes! As long as you dont kill yourself buddy.
2) Double Yes!
3) :) Oh Claire. Just you wait!
4) Massive yes!
1) Too late...
2) Figured as much
3) Who wouldn't want MORE Claire???
4) Yeah, figured that would be a hit with folks! ;)

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I have no problem with people requesting things and listen to everyone, I know that most of the vocal audience tends to be a small group, but also in my case money matters and talks... regardless of how much barking there is.

And, the final, ultimate part is... my game, my goals, my rules, regardless of public outcry or income.

If outcry had its way, William would've never done what he did to Claire, it would've been removed from the game and I probably would've made more money... but, for the story, it needed to happen...

Nor would there be any Sissy, Transformation, Futa or Gay content in my game... but there will be and it will be avoidable for those who don't want it... but not going to punish a group of people because others cried out against it... or add it because of the same reason... I'll add it if it makes sense to do so, if I feel there is a large enough call for it and if I have the time and resources to do it.

Can things be done in a way, so as not to detract others? Absolutely, but again, as I said, time, value to the story, value for the effort plays a big role into it and whether or not that I feel in needs to be added or not.

Some would say it is a very delicate balance that I walk, but will be honest, I am just doing the story the way I originally wanted to do it... thankfully, Patreon hasn't found a reason to come down on me and feels that I am doing a great job of balancing things so that they don't have to step in.

So, basically, I've been policing myself even before joining Patreon or having to face anyone else's rules...

1) Too late...
2) Figured as much
3) Who wouldn't want MORE Claire???
4) Yeah, figured that would be a hit with folks! ;)
Ah in the immortal words of Mel Brooks... It's good to be the King.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Sorry the animation option is a hold over from our other game when I updated the interface, it doesn't serve a purpose in Book 1.

Frame skipping is an engine option to how to handle poor performance.

If your computer can not keep up, it will either try and skip rendering frames or allow screen tearing to possibly occur. Honestly unless you have an extremely weak computer, probably don't have to worry about it.
Thanks for the reply. I will turn off frame skipping then.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Is it possible to focus the romance on the mother character in this game? Or is she more just a side hustle in the story?

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Is it possible to focus the romance on the mother character in this game? Or is she more just a side hustle in the story?
You can do what you will but realize that your choices have consequences. This is not your standard harem game if you chose to do that it's on you. I've seen Game over before here so think before you impale it.
is there a walkthrough for the game?
there is no walkthrough Per-se but there is a decision map in the lower left corner of your screen behind the star that shows your path choice. If you run into a bad choice scroll back and follow the new path.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
You can do what you will but realize that your choices have consequences. This is not your standard harem game if you chose to do that it's on you. I've seen Game over before here so think before you impale it.
Er, this makes it sound like the mother is a side hustle, and furthermore if you pursue it the game will punish you for it?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes