yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I noticed the game file size only has 800+ MB , Is the game only last few hours of click ? Or it has more to offer ?
for a single playthrough of Chapter 1 it will take a better part of a day. However there is a number of different scenarios that you will miss with only one playthrough. There is a built in path system to let you know where you have gone and what you have missed so you can get all of the content. That will take you a little while, and when that is done you can go to book 2 Agents of Karma to continue on with thw story. It is not finished yet but is a work in progress unlike in book 1. So enjoy, there is more content than you would be lead to believe.

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
I noticed the game file size only has 800+ MB , Is the game only last few hours of click ? Or it has more to offer ?
They went through after completion of the game and shrunk it, iirc. I think there even used to be a torrent because it was so big, but now it's been pretty heavily optimized and (probably) had the image quality or format chosen to reduce file size as much as possible.

ShadowedDemise

Dec 16, 2020
ASLPro3D I've only recently stumbled onto this website, and have checked out about ten or so other Ren'Py-style visual novels. But I have to say, your work here blows everything else I've seen, completely out of the water. I'll be the first to admit, I was checking things out more for the faps than the story as I'm not much of an avid reader. But holy hell. I'm beyond impressed, and the story has really sucked me in. I haven't looked into how long this novel is, and I don't plan to, as I don't want to disappoint myself if it isn't as long as I hope. I just want you to know, you have a new fan, and I am definitely planning to check out your other works as soon as I'm finished with this. I'm literally geeking out, and that's never happened over any sort of novel. I'm in a financial bind at this moment, but once I'm paid from my new job, I'll be donating a hefty sum as appreciation for the amazing story and visuals you've provided, and I'd be more than happy to also provide funding for future stories, should any be in your mind or currently being worked on.

Sincerely,
Demise

(Edit: Chapter 2 absolutely took me by surprise! Holy shit!)

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D I've only recently stumbled onto this website, and have checked out about ten or so other Ren'Py-style visual novels. But I have to say, your work here blows everything else I've seen, completely out of the water. I'll be the first to admit, I was checking things out more for the faps than the story as I'm not much of an avid reader. But holy hell. I'm beyond impressed, and the story has really sucked me in. I haven't looked into how long this novel is, and I don't plan to, as I don't want to disappoint myself if it isn't as long as I hope. I just want you to know, you have a new fan, and I am definitely planning to check out your other works as soon as I'm finished with this. I'm literally geeking out, and that's never happened over any sort of novel. I'm in a financial bind at this moment, but once I'm paid from my new job, I'll be donating a hefty sum as appreciation for the amazing story and visuals you've provided, and I'd be more than happy to also provide funding for future stories, should any be in your mind or currently being worked on.

Sincerely,
Demise

(Edit: Chapter 2 absolutely took me by surprise! Holy shit!)
Glad to hear that you found our game, ShadowedDemise and have been getting into and enjoying it! Your words and reactions to it is EXACTLY why I keep doing what I am doing and thankfully have friends who help me provide it to you and other fans!

As for length and any disappointment you might have, well... don't think you'll have much to worry about, can honestly tell you that the word count in this first release is more than most Harry Potter novels and is tied with some J.R. Tolkien novels... we went all out on this game and are currently doing so in its continuation that you can find here: Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma once you've completed this one.

Now in regards to support, we sincerely appreciate your desire to help us and I certainly won't turn it away, lord knows we could use it... but, honestly, before you do, make sure you're caught back up in your finances and on your feet again, before you do! This worldwide pandemic has had a lot of people trying to play 'catch up' with their lives and means of living and I don't want us to be the cause of anyone's further suffering.

With respect to future stories... you'll find by visiting our Patreon Page or in the link that I provided above that I just posted a timeline of events for "Wicked Choices" and the future of our stories, so... have no fear... we will certainly be trying to keep all of you entertained for a good, LONG while! :)

Thanks again for your kind words and interest, Demise, it is truly appreciated!

~Jack

Last edited:

uvxh

Feb 24, 2019
How do I unlock the whole gallery? I have console unlocked.

Last edited:

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
gotta say, I find kinda funny how the tags happily throws things like Drugged, Corruption, Implied bestiality, Rape like they are nothing but god forbid we don't ever give you a way to avoid all futa/trans content, we don't wanna scare our players :ROFLMAO:

Of course this is just a little nitpick, I overall enjoyed the game a lot.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Is there a walkthrough to this game maybe?
You might not need it. There is an extensive "map" of your path through the game showing where you have choices that branch. Since each player can take a different route through the game, I don't believe there is a canon path. And I believe it is impossible to see everything on one trip through the game.

LazyBear29

Feb 20, 2021
You might not need it. There is an extensive "map" of your path through the game showing where you have choices that branch. Since each player can take a different route through the game, I don't believe there is a canon path. And I believe it is impossible to see everything on one trip through the game.
Cool. Thanks for reply.

FunInBB

Oct 16, 2018
Hi, some how I can not find the correct path in chapter 1 for the scene "The jungle is alive".
At least this is how the scene is called in the extras gallerie.
Also the pictures on page 6 of Chapter 1 gallerie.

Only not reached place on the map is this deadend. But I did not find a way to get there... what do I get wrong?

Thanks for the help in advance :)
1635432961029.png

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
This looks interesting, however i saw the "bestiality" tag and was wondering if its avoidable
It has two kind of it (AFAIK, as it was a long time ago):
Some route have bestiality/monster in it, like in Lynnara chapter, where you can avoid it 100%. It also have other scene, were it is part of the story and although it is more text and not always renders, this you can't 100% avoid.
From my memory only one scene fit "bestiality" aka zoophilia and this is, I think, only textual.
You could also see it as the following, even though the game was multiple times review from Parteons content team, it is avaivable through Patreon, thus it can't be that bad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And last but not least, it is a game that has rough edge and content in it that isn't for anyone. Yet, I think it is one of the very good games that you can find here. Thus at least try it out.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It has two kind of it (AFAIK, as it was a long time ago):
Some route have bestiality/monster in it, like in Lynnara chapter, where you can avoid it 100%. It also have other scene, were it is part of the story and although it is more text and not always renders, this you can't 100% avoid.
From my memory only one scene fit "bestiality" aka zoophilia and this is, I think, only textual.
You could also see it as the following, even though the game was multiple times review from Parteons content team, it is avaivable through Patreon, thus it can't be that bad.

And last but not least, it is a game that has rough edge and content in it that isn't for anyone. Yet, I think it is one of the very good games that you can find here. Thus at least try it out.
It can be avoided in both cases. So yeah not that bad. :p

Reactions: Kuran S

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Man I was so angry when I learned that the rape scene will still happen regardless of your options, I'm still pissed off now though
The reason that it must play out is because it is a pivotal point in the story, It brings everything into focus and puts everything on a course of confrontation. To that point our MC is blindly going through life singing Woe is me. Until the rape he was willingly going to give up his position and bury his head in the sand... But retribution has a strange way of motivating oneself.

That scene was done not to arouse or to titillate but to truly understand the deeper motivations within the story line by all the characters within the family and to draw up true moral distinctions.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes