DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Does the mc have to worry about his wife finding out he had an affair? the same wife who is continually cheating on him with another guy? Well yes, he is really a pathetic mc
I guess you never had kids, a house with a mortgage and such, he has something to lose even without the wive. Besides MC does not know his wive is cheating. He just knows he is in a very stressful situation with his father in law has just died and that the relation with his wive that he does love for years and years for some reason is in a bad patch for a while already and he can not change that around or she does not allow it. Remember we know more as MC does and he may not be aware even he was never her first choice in the first place.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Does the mc have to worry about his wife finding out he had an affair? the same wife who is continually cheating on him with another guy? Well yes, he is really a pathetic mc
He doesn't know that his wife is having an affair.

For all he knows his wife's behavior has a lot to do with the fact that her father has been sick and dying... and eventually losing his fight and dying.

Also, need to keep in mind, he hasn't been working... he's taken time off from his normal job (or quit it) to focus on and trying to pursue a career as a novelist... leaving his wife to provide for the entire family, which probably hasn't helped her feelings towards him any either.

As I said, he probably is pathetic... particularly when measured up to the unrealistic portrayals of Main Characters in a lot of the games here.

We're all pathetic in one way or another... or when viewed in the eyes of some others... that's reality, which I happen to ground my stories in.

Like it or not, that's just the way it is.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
As understandable as it can be, it is unfortunate that escapism leads most people to want the their invested character(MC usually) to be EVERYTHING they cannot be in real life. So, anything less than an absolute dom/smooth(devious)/Adonis with lil' girls/broken dom's/size mavens/cheap sluts around them is less than exeptable in a story/game. Sadly. Tis, why you there are few I support. I do support a couple of the (high?) fantasy types but my to longest are you and another that is a great world and story crafter. To be honest, the less(er) story or real ones are followed because they are clever in humor or other aspects that just caught mine eye.

Reactions: DA22

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Will you release a continuation of this story?
Yes and no, that is the short answer.
The long is, that are 3 books planned (from my mind). This is the first, inbetween story is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-choices-agents-of-karma-v0-1-75-aslpro3d.29811/
And other books are not yet in the making.

Yet, with the current situation he find in himself (lack of funds and chronical health problem) he couldn't release the Agents of Karma game as he wanted (much too less content over time). Thus he will hold the work on Wicked Choice and try to release some Wicked Choice mods for Fallout 4 and Starfield in the hope to gain more attention for Wicked Choice (and money), so he can come back and work on it again with more (paid) workers who help him.

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Will you release a continuation of this story?
Yes, it is our plan to return to and finish this series, as well as complete "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" once we've generated enough money to hire and pay an artist to do the work necessary to do so.

Physically, with the spinal disease that I have and undergoing multiple back surgeries, I am just no longer capable, health-wise, to spend the long hours needed to create 3D scenery, dress the characters, pose and then render them. :(

So, I seriously need to hire an artist for us to be able to finish these series.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Yes, it is our plan to return to and finish this series, as well as complete "Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma" once we've generated enough money to hire and pay an artist to do the work necessary to do so.

Physically, with the spinal disease that I have and undergoing multiple back surgeries, I am just no longer capable, health-wise, to spend the long hours needed to create 3D scenery, dress the characters, pose and then render them. :(

So, I seriously need to hire an artist for us to be able to finish these series.
Oh crap, Im sorry.... Wicked choices is an outstanding game, but health comes first. I hope everything goes well.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Oh crap, Im sorry.... Wicked choices is an outstanding game, but health comes first. I hope everything goes well.
Thank you, Kionashi it is our hope that once I am 'fixed' again and that we've gotten some money rolling back in, we can get back to the original series and complete it for everyone... in the meantime, till then, we'll be combining the "Wicked Choices" universe into Bethesda's Fallout 4 game through a mod that we've been creating.

We aren't done, not by a long shot... just can't do the umpteen hours at a computer rendering a ton of images, so we are going to make use of an established game system, with models, animation and in-game rendering to continue to share that universe with people. ;)

ShadowedDemise

Dec 16, 2020
Thank you, Kionashi it is our hope that once I am 'fixed' again and that we've gotten some money rolling back in, we can get back to the original series and complete it for everyone... in the meantime, till then, we'll be combining the "Wicked Choices" universe into Bethesda's Fallout 4 game through a mod that we've been creating.

We aren't done, not by a long shot... just can't do the umpteen hours at a computer rendering a ton of images, so we are going to make use of an established game system, with models, animation and in-game rendering to continue to share that universe with people. ;)

Do my eyes deceive me? I could swear I saw you're working on a Fallout 4 mod?? I would love to be kept up to date on that, if possible. Can I ask how far you are into the mod, so far?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Do my eyes deceive me? I could swear I saw you're working on a Fallout 4 mod?? I would love to be kept up to date on that, if possible. Can I ask how far you are into the mod, so far?
Hey ShadowedDemise, glad to see that there are some people over here, like us, who are excited about our mod as we are!

You will be able to follow updates on our mod being posted for all Patrons and Non-Patrons on our Patreon page... the most recent being this post: that include information about our project and who the voice artist will be...

As well as our continuing updates posted here in this forum link: Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma.

In our next update which will be coming out soon, which will also see us changing over our Patreon Page to reflect our slight change of direction (till we've increased funds again to get back to work on the main games), we'll be sharing more about the Quests and the Follower/Companion that will travel with you, the Sole Survivor, as you change and make the Commonwealth a safer place to live.

Also, we'll be sharing how you can expect Pearl (our follower) to interact alongside Reginald's "Companion Ivy" mod, as well as the other companions that were made by Bethesda (Piper, Curie, Preston, Strong, Cait... etcetera)... so, keep an eye on those places! ;)

PS: YES... it will work with AAF too! :sneaky::LOL:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Hi, some how I can not find the correct path in chapter 1 for the scene "The jungle is alive".
At least this is how the scene is called in the extras gallerie.
Also the pictures on page 6 of Chapter 1 gallerie.

Only not reached place on the map is this deadend. But I did not find a way to get there... what do I get wrong?

Thanks for the help in advance :)
View attachment 1472645
Continue On
Yes, I believe so
right
left
return back

Reactions: ASLPro3D

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021

I hope you get well. Someone else doing the series might not be as good as the first one.
I also have a suggestion, You tried to write the dialogue as a written novel, not a visual one. You tried to gave the audience the visual scenery of that particular event by words which is not necessary as we are already seeing the scene. You could just describe the characters feelings and dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyrme

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Ayoo who ever did the Soundtrack for this game need their ass ate on god.
FIRE
Sorry if the musical score is not to your liking .

i hope that your comment was purely sarcastic in nature. your opinion id respected here . I just want to point out that it brought a sense of animus in your tone. One that I don't think was the intent... At least it isn't a rehash of the same tracks used over and over in most VN's which I find refreshing.

• Red Heart

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Guys, maybe a communication issue, the ending FIRE implies a positive response. However I have read things wrong before.

Reactions: Nulldev

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Guys, maybe a communication issue, the ending FIRE implies a positive response. However, I have read things wrong before.
Yeah, that is why I am not saying anything and had a thinking face as a response... can't make heads or tails out of what they were trying to say and like Why are you gae? said... if they didn't like it, they could just mute it.

Personally, I play all of my games muted... I have a good enough imagination that I don't need distractions. But I think Sierra3 and Epadder did an AWESOME job selecting the music and sound effects for ours.

Reactions: DA22

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Yeah, that is why I am not saying anything and had a thinking face as a response... can't make heads or tails out of what they were trying to say and like Why are you gae? said... if they didn't like it, they could just mute it.

Personally, I play all of my games muted... I have a good enough imagination that I don't need distractions. But I think Sierra3 and Epadder did an AWESOME job selecting the music and sound effects for ours.
Sorry guy's I was trying to type without my glasses.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sorry guy's I was trying to type without my glasses.
I wouldn't worry about it too much, judging from the "ass eat god" and then "FIRE" I am thinking they were trying to say Fire whoever was in charge of that... which I won't do, because I happen to like the music in it and it was a good choice in my opinion... plus, as pointed out, if they don't like it, they can always mute it.

Plus, it is coming from someone who's only been around for 4 months and only posted 3 messages... fuck'em.

Reactions: c3p0

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I wouldn't worry about it too much, judging from the "ass eat god" and then "FIRE" I am thinking they were trying to say Fire whoever was in charge of that... which I won't do, because I happen to like the music in it and it was a good choice in my opinion... plus, as pointed out, if they don't like it, they can always mute it.

Plus, it is coming from someone who's only been around for 4 months and only posted 3 messages... fuck'em.
I had no clue as to what he was saying either.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes