edylson

Oct 14, 2021
I wouldn't worry about it too much, judging from the "ass eat god" and then "FIRE" I am thinking they were trying to say Fire whoever was in charge of that... which I won't do, because I happen to like the music in it and it was a good choice in my opinion... plus, as pointed out, if they don't like it, they can always mute it.

Plus, it is coming from someone who's only been around for 4 months and only posted 3 messages... fuck'em.
Didn't thought i needed to explain this but i was praising the music. It's my favorite so far
People sometimes say "THIS X WAS FIRE" to appreciate something.
Also i rarely posy stuff cuz i'm lazy

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Didn't thought i needed to explain this but i was praising the music. It's my favorite so far
Thank you so much for clarifying, it was very difficult to understand what you meant.
I was harsh in my reply and misjudged you, for that I apologize.

~Jack

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
See, I'm old school (and Older...) so I would say "This X was Hot!" or "That Shit is Dope!" or simply "Hey, I liked the song choice at the end." But don't stop posting now, you finally got a few posts in, so feel free to keep at it.

Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
I am glad I saw the flux. Tis sad that a linguistic(sp?) error was the basis of this issue. We live and learn. Google is not your friend in translation is a lesson we all have to learn. Have fun no matter what.
+3333333 :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
WHY is there no more continuation with Syrina or the next chapter in her sister's fate, or what happened after everyone calmed down in that church...WHY start something completely different without at least checking in with the previous cast members?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
WHY is there no more continuation with Syrina or the next chapter in her sister's fate, or what happened after everyone calmed down in that church...WHY start something completely different without at least checking in with the previous cast members?
Because of the development journey and they needs. Book 2 is planned since Book 1 and will be a direct continuation of the story.
Yet Book 2 was initial planned as a RPGM engine base game. Thus they wanted, before going deeply into Book 2, to learn the ropes of the RPGM engine and had made the Agents of Karma game that would give them time to do that and also have something for the fans and patrons in the meantime.
As Jack health going down and he needed a back surgery as well as rehab after, which he didn't had and would also have needed to take it slow and not plow the snow off his yard only weeks after his sugery. The Agents of Karma was stalled as much and in the end was put on hold. He won't stop trying to put the game out (and after that Book 2 and following sequels, prequels and sidestories as well as completely differently games as well), but he need to take his health in consideration. Thus he put The Agents of Karma on hold and has begin working on mods for Fallout 4 and another game that take place in the Wicked Choice universe. So he can, in the mean time, earn, hopefully, more mony and secure the resources he needed for the continuation of The Agents of Karma as well as all the other games that will follow. One of this needed resources was an artist.
As he find himself the rescource much faster than anticipated and had indeed found not one but two artist to help him. Yet only one is avaiable due to the fucking Urkaine war shit. He is now working on Wicked Choice Bed Chambers. That give the team time to update their over 130 charachters from Gen 4 models (!) to Gen 8 models as well as fine tuning their development process so they can be creative and productive as a team.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Any walkthrough..??
Short answer:
No.
Long answer:
Search the thread, used the build in path graph, wait or do it yourself.;)

And I'm sure if you have specific question and we can help you we will help you
Walkthrough, no this doesn't exist anymore. The game have now a ingame pathgraph, wo shows you what path you have selected througout this game. So it doesn't really needs a walkthrough anymore.
Perhaps only a ending guide, but what comes if you have this? I know this is a game where you can't access all scene in a single playthrough and the possiblity for certained endings are quiet low - I blame Jack for this.:p

As we have now this versatiled pathgraph in the game so Jack won't work on a separate walkthrough. Thus if you really want a walktrough you must either do your own or wait for somebody else to do it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 16, 2022
Janice: ...Claire, maybe you should do something to show your big brother that you still love him too... shouldn't you?
Why the fuck can't Claire refuse her mom when she clearly doesn't want to fuck her brother? She states herself that she's being molested, turned into a human fleshlight, for fuck's sake. To me this is beyond sad, it's beyond fucked up. Please give the player a choice, will ya, dev? Or even better, drop that whole scene?

EDIT:
I finished the scene from Claire's POV and it is more fucked up than I thought. Makes me sick!!!

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Why the fuck can't Claire refuse having sex with her brother if she doesn't want to? Please give the player that choice?
A) Because of story
B) Because it is r-a-p-e

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why the fuck can't Claire refuse having sex with her brother if she doesn't want to? Please give the player that choice?
Refuse, if only she thought of that during her rape......

Also, it's part of the story and leads on to a much bigger part.

I don't think the dev is going to rewrite the entire story, and a big chunk of upcoming story beats, just for you.

Mar 16, 2022
Refuse, if only she thought of that during her rape......

Also, it's part of the story and leads on to a much bigger part.

I don't think the dev is going to rewrite the entire story, and a big chunk of upcoming story beats, just for you.
Yeah, I get that and I wasn't really asking for that either. Just voicing my frustration about an unexpected scene in a game I really like up until now. I should've looked at the tags before I started playing, maybe? Still, rape scenes are vastly different in nature and degree of violence. Don't worry, I'll keep playing because I love everything else about the game. Renders are beautiful, writing is excellent. I'll just let the story unfold and keep my frustration to myself. :)

Reactions: Wyrme and Freki
Mar 16, 2022
A) Because of story
B) Because it is r-a-p-e
Is it because of the story or is it just gratuitous? I guess I'll know sooner or later. I hope it is the former. My post was just born out of frustration because I'm not too keen on rape scenes. I can handle 'em if they don't get too violent, but maybe I'm too big of a pussy? You be the judge of that. Anyhow, I'll keep my frustration to myself from now on and just keep playing, in the hope that Claire will get her revenge.

Mar 16, 2022
Just out of curiosity, what kind of emotions do you guys get when you play through a rape scene like the one with Claire and her big brother? Me, I just wanna reach into my monitor, grab the asshole by the neck and slit his throat. I don't feel any excitement beyond envisioning his violent death.

Reactions: Wyrme

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Just out of curiosity, what kind of emotions do you guys get when you play through a rape scene like the one with Claire and her big brother?
Trying to protect her, for once because of her arsehole brother and her cunt of a mother and as well because I really like her character and declare my claim on her - everybody knows my claim, doesn't know if they respect it, but that is their problem, not mine:devilish::p:LOL:.
Also giving the arsehole and cunt their karma that they have earned.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Is it because of the story or is it just gratuitous? I guess I'll know sooner or later. I hope it is the former. My post was just born out of frustration because I'm not too keen on rape scenes. I can handle 'em if they don't get too violent, but maybe I'm too big of a pussy? You be the judge of that. Anyhow, I'll keep my frustration to myself from now on and just keep playing, in the hope that Claire will get her revenge.
First it is not gratuitous as that character later gets his comeuppance. And yes it is integral to the plot. There is an entire chapter written around him .This is not a fap story as is story driven and not an erotic novel not to say that their is not erotic scenes.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Is it because of the story or is it just gratuitous?
Rape should NEVER be gratuitous.
I really dislike seeing games that have the girl getting raped and she ends up enjoying the experience.
Rape, real rape, is a horrifying situation that leaves scars that last forever...

The whole purpose of that scene (and that fucked up family-life) was to shock the player into realizing that REAL RAPE is not a pleasurable experience and that there is a lot of viewpoints and motivations that transpire from and during it... whether from the victim, the person perpetrating it and the twisted individual watching it.

Lastly, it was meant to PISS YOU OFF!!

It was meant to conjure within the player a STRONG and EMOTIONAL response that would brew in them till such time as they would get the opportunity to finally do something about that crime they witnessed...

...players needed to be motivated so that when they first get their powers, they know exactly who to use them on. ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes