DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If only I could be so LUCKY!!! ;)
And have to spend eternity regretting you did not finish your games, remember at our age the fantasy still sounds great but we should know by now reality rarely delivers after trying out a few of them through stupidity or curiosity. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Wyrme and ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
And have to spend eternity regretting you did not finish your games, remember at our age the fantasy still sounds great but we should know by now reality rarely delivers after trying out a few of them through stupidity or curiosity. :p
So very true!!

Plus at my age, Fantasy is about all I can successfully manage without breaking my back. :ROFLMAO:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
BillieFem_Farm001.png

UPDATE: New “Billie” RE:CREATIONS image series posted – May 20, 2022
(As posted on our Patreon Page, but with previews added)

As mentioned in my update the other day, that I would be posting the RE:CREATIONS series of William/Billie for all of you.

Like with the RE:CREATIONS series posted for William/Billie’s sister, Claire Crawford-Davies, last week and due to the nudity in the image series for all of you to enjoy, they’ve been put behind our paywall to avoid any problems with Patreon… and, because of the volume, size and time spent in creating the images (Ultra HD 3840x2160), I won’t be posting them anywhere else.

I did one full series of William in his female form, as I believe that is what the majority of players likely picked as his form of punishment and did a limited number of him as a sissy (and locked in Chasity) and in his Futanari form.

Unlike my original work in Victoria/Michael 4, when creating the new figures of William/Billie using Genesis 8, I tried to make it so that looking at both Claire and ‘Billie’ that you’d definitely see a family resemblance… and I will be doing the same with their mother, Janice Crawford-Davies, when I create her as well.

Additionally, I decided to make William/Billie in all three of his different forms as attractive and feminine as possible… I did this because I felt that the purpose of his punishment would be to have him understand the kind of suffering that Claire (and other women like Claire) has had to endure from men…

…so, making him very enticingly beautiful, not just as a woman but also as a futanari was important to me, as well as, making him very feminine as a sissy.

While his body may be changed, his mind and thoughts will still be very much a guy’s when the game starts… based on situations and your decisions for him (if you play as him), that thinking will slowly become conflicted and could eventually evolve and change.

In his ‘Sissy Route’ his body wasn’t drastically changed, although William’s body has lost some of its male mass and has more of a feminine shape than prior to what the Antichrist did to him… also, unlike the Female and Futanari version of him, the biggest change by the Antichrist to William in his ‘Sissy Route’ will be his mental state…

Right from the get-go, William will be mentally at war with himself… he will experience thoughts towards other men that he wouldn’t normally have had and will also find himself unexplainably subservient to women… including towards his sister Claire.

It will be a case of his brain saying one thing, while his mouth says something different (“Why did I say that? That isn’t want I wanted to say…” sort of thing) … his brain acting one way, while his body does the opposite (“No, why am I doing this? I didn’t want this, why is my body doing it?” sort of thing) and, as players who pick this route make decisions for him and the more that he gives in and loses that control that he struggles so hard to keep, the more feminine and pliable he will become… to such point that players can eventually choose for him to be physically altered to being the ‘woman’ that players made him be.

Of the three characters that you will be able to choose to play in “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”, I think William/Billie will be the most complex one to write and explore…

…so, feel free to check out the new version of him/her and let us know what you think and be sure to check back soon to see our next RE:CREATIONS character that I’ve been working on.

Thank you for the support, take care and hope that you all have a great weekend!

~Jack

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Same here. Too bad one couldn't just take Claire away at the end. After all, she herself wants/wanted to escape the household. And since you apparently have to "punish" the brother (honestly, none of the three are punishing choices and he is apparently escaping death because of it), it's annoying that you couldn't make him be "trained" alongside his mother (which I obviously didn't want to become my slave).
Sigh, understand first and foremost after the actions of MC, Claire is safe from her Mom and her brother at least for now. (Developments in the books might endanger her again and everyone around MC due to quite a few high profile, smart and dangerous enemies and they might also interact wit the Mom and brother. It is even quite possible if are completely ruthless with those two it might turn out more dangerous for Claire. For now though neither of them are capable of hurting Clair after MC's actions whatever you chose, Mom is either away or has reasons to keep MC very happy. Making her your slave is something that is likely even to make her happy if give her enough attention. :p (Though her actions are inexcusable, she is a victim as well of her past and def damaged goods due to that).

The brother, yeah his punishment was intended to be a whole side game, which will now be part of the Agent of Karma plot line. No worries you will be able to get your pound of flesh with him or help him grow up a bit in a rough way as player. Never forget the name of the series though, Wicked choices might be what you need and being nice and good all the time will cost you, but being very ruthless all the time can also bite you in the ass if overdo them. You have a war to fight and win, not just make a few girls happy and get in their panties even if like with our Lady Syrina they are lovely panties to get into. :p

Reactions: ASLPro3D and Wyrme

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
That's why Claires mother is now my personal Bitch. I want to be fair but brutal. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Hey you think the MC's wife will backstab him or will she tow the line as it were figuring she at one time accepted and engaged in the family energizer bunny time for little fap.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's why Claires mother is now my personal Bitch. I want to be fair but brutal. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Hey you think the MC's wife will backstab him or will she tow the line as it were figuring she at one time accepted and engaged in the family energizer bunny time for little fap.
That will be one of the big questions I suspect in book 2 considering whom her lover is (not really a well kept secret by Jack :p), I would say Mc is behind at least 2-0 in that fight to win peacefully unless the lover makes a mistake (by showing her he is just using her if that is the case and not true love) and how much MC's wife is prepared to hurt her kids who love their father for her own happiness and wants. Which might also depend on how much as MC you make her dislike you or make your kids dislike you. :p Wicked Choices indeed, if possible at all you might well need to get to an agreement with that lover and if cannot in game by Jack's conditions and have to win that fight you may well need Claire's mother badly on your side if the by then likely Ex-Wife's divided loyalties fall on the side of her lover.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
That's not relevant though. I'm taking the realistic perspective where being around her brother and also her mother is suffering for her either way, doesn't matter what they do or don't do. Additionally, continuing to live there might be equally as bad. As such, she would need to move elsewhere to regain some peace and potentially heal somewhat.
Well her Grandmother has a really big house,,, She could move into the basement.:love::sneaky::giggle:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well her Grandmother has a really big house,,, She could move into the basement.:love::sneaky::giggle:
Sure...;):sneaky::unsure:

Edith: It is so nice to have you here Claire.
Claire: Thanks grandmother. Uncle said I could life here as long as I want. I really could use a change of scene, so thank you a lot.
Edith: That makes me happy. Shall I give you a tour of the house as you will now life here for the next time?
Claire: Please, go on.
Edith: Ground floor. Library, grand hall, entry, kitchen, dining room as well as bedchamber for Mariam and Jamila. Second floor, where I and Daryl had our bedchambers....
Claire: Grandmother?
Edith: Thanks swetty, I'm Ok. I just needed a moment. So, second floor. It is where your grandfather and I had our bedchamber. As well as he had his office. I have one as well and also the guest chambers are here too. Each have their own bathroom, as any other bedchamber do too. But with Lady Lynara, Lady Syrina and Lady Carina currently occupate this rooms they are no others available.
So, I will show you the cellar.
Claire: Cellar? Grandmother I'm not sure about it.
Edith: Don't be shy. I'm sure you will have great joy in it.
Claire: If you say so...
Edith: So, cellar. To the left are the cells.
Claire: Cells?!
Edith: Do you think I would let Janice have a normal bedroom?! Also what about other beings? Janice may be safely locked away behind normal doors.
Claire: Grandmother?!
Edith: Ignore it the ramble of an old lady my sweet child. So, where was I?
Claire: What is on this side behind this door?
Edith: I see you have wicked eyes. This is where your uncle have fullied his destiny to Lady Syrina and freed her from her cage. This rooms fills me with so much joy as many before have had also joy in here. This is where Jamila lost her innocence and Mariam and I couldn't be much more proud about her.
Claire: Thanks grandmother. Next time keep it to your self, please.
Edith: Anyhow, I'm sure you also come to your enjoy this room. So, you still need a room here, wasn't it?
Claire: ...
Edith: What is it my sweet child?
Claire: Nothing. Wasn't that Paige voice?
Edith: So, for the time being I would give you this room.
Claire: Grandmother that is a cell!
Edith: Yes, but witch key is it again.
Claire: Grandmother!!!
Edith: I found it. Now be a dear, take off all your cloths and put this collar on.
Claire: Grandmother!!!
Edith: My sweet child. Rules are rules and as long as you are under my roofs the rules of the house will be followed to a T. That includes Mariam, Jamila, this betraying bitch Janice, which is sadly your mother and even myself. Only the Antichrist himself and, perhaps, Lady Syrina may be an exception of it.
So my dear sweet child and precious gem of your dear uncle strip now and put your coller on, so we can be over with it. Otherwise I would need to enforced the rules and that would break my old heart.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's not relevant though. I'm taking the realistic perspective where being around her brother and also her mother is suffering for her either way, doesn't matter what they do or don't do. Additionally, continuing to live there might be equally as bad. As such, she would need to move elsewhere to regain some peace and potentially heal somewhat.
That is partly going to be dealt with in Agents of Karma book and yeah not sure what Jack exactly plans for that when comes to having Claire deal with past trauma though Jack has talked about it in past and even had some options for romance for her outside of MC based on that, it will partly depend on player choices though.

At end of book I MC is a bit short of time to deal with everything. :p The fallout of his actions though on Claire is for a part what Agents of Karma (In which MC will not be aa focus as such, but Claire can be) is about and where will be shown partly what Claire will do and want and even possibly gets some serious revenge on her brother or may even choose to help him or something inbetween. For now she is save for the moment, but yeah that story is not over and those things will come up in Agents of Karma book and later books.

Last edited:

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I realise this was posted almost a month ago at this point but I'd like to give my 2 cents.
Her eyes just don't pop out as much as they did on the original model. Dunno if the face is too wide, or the nose and space between the eyes are too wide, or the eyes themselves too small. Nose also looks a bit stubby. If her demonothon form is supposed to have a band across her eyes then you'll want them to be a bit more prominent.
And the hair. Is there a way to make it glossier?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

I had originally considered a realistic approach to Claire’s situation… but, that wouldn’t do for a lot of you, in all honesty.

In reality, the girl is broken beyond repair. There is no amount of shrinks on this planet that would be able to pick up the pieces and put her back together… and even if she tried to see one, that family would irrefutably be permanently broken, its vast riches divided up, family members imprisoned, publicly shunned and be made an example of.

In reality, Claire would’ve likely killed herself a long time ago… unable to handle the trauma she’s been forced to endure at the hands of her mother and brother… and, if she hadn’t, she either would’ve gone all Lizzy Borden or would be so broken that she’d look for the nearest way out, moving from one tragic situation to the next, living her life as a broken doll that hates her life and the property of whoever is slightly better till that got too hard for her to deal with and move on to the next person to abuse her…

So, if I had gone with reality, it would’ve been too much for players to stomach… as life in reality is unkind, without happy endings and we all just do what we can to survive it till it claims us.

Fortunately, this is a game and a story that allows some latitude from the course of reality… we can make the situation and abuse that Claire has had to endure into something that gives her strength, purpose and a meaning to her tragic life, something that she… unlike real people… can overcome and come to terms with.

We can prescribe her a heart that, no matter the suffering that she’s endured, that never loses hope; never surrenders and one that has a capacity to, maybe not forget, but at least one that can forgive.

As others have mentioned and pointed out, as horrifying as this would be in real life, this cycle of abuse has been ongoing through generations… no one is exempt of it’s icy grasp and everyone who’s suffered its cold touch and embrace is damaged goods, fractured and just as much a victim as Claire is.

Some have managed to accept it as it is, embraced it and willing participate in it… if not to simply survive, at least to save themselves from any further trauma of their own.

William is just as broken as Claire is, as too Janice… their mother, in her own way.

I mean we’re talking about an adult woman who jealous of her daughter and the attention that Claire was getting from a man who took not just the innocence of his son and daughter, but also continued the abuse that his own wife who had suffered abuse not just from him, but within her own family as well.

In my honest opinion, all of them are victims not just perpetrators… cause and effect and the Antichrist can either help try and break the cycle… or become a victim themselves and contribute to this situation also.

Also, as mentioned, a lot of Claire and William (as Female or futanari ‘Billie’, or sissy) growth and ability to find peace, solace or redemption (of some kind) will be a matter of the player’s preference during “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma”… how brother and sister will be able to relate, find peace, manage to find forgiveness, change themselves (if they will), will be up to the players.

There will have to be some unreality to it, as I said, the reality of the situation if presented in reality would be rather grim and I am sure players would be most unhappy with the results… but how these two move past their current situation, how they adapt/grow as people and with each other, will be up to all of you.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Nope, no Demonothans, Angelions or Gaians... sorry.
But the Tooth Fairy is real, I made money of that little bitch growing up, so I know she HAS to be real!! :LOL:
Damn da bitch held out on me! Well, until I got Bump(inda night) and M. Onster (unda bed) to take her for a ride.

• Haha
Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
DoctorAlexisHarris01.png

Character Spotlight: Dr. Alexis Harris
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

While she was still a young girl, growing up in Southern Georgia, Alexis Harris’ older brother had been severely crippled, at the age of 16, when his car was hit head-on by a drunk driver while on his way home from work at the local McDonalds.

Alexis got to see firsthand how a traumatic event could forever shape and change… not just the individual’s life, but also the surrounding family members.

Although Travon had initially survived the accident, spending the remainder of his preciously short life living in a wheelchair, requiring to be hand fed, changed and needing constant attention before a blood clot found its way to his damaged brain and killed him, the damage to their family had been much swifter.

Unable to handle the financial burdens and stress placed on the family by their mom quitting her job to care for her older brother, their father eventually grew tired of the endless arguments, packed his bags and left her mother and her to deal with trying to survive and also take care of Travon on their own.

Life was difficult in those days and any idea that she could have a future like the one she now has was only a pipe dream and seemed an impossibility back then.

Alexis dropped out of school, to become homeschooled while she cared for her brother, while her mother worked two jobs to care for Travon and her. At night, her mother would take over caring for Travon while making sure that Alexis did her schoolwork and kept up her grades…

…and then, the blood clot.

Using the insurance money from Travon’s passing, her mother used that money to put Alexis through college, never once complaining and trying to be sure that Alexis could have a future that her oldest boy never got to have.

For Alexis, Travon was the reason that she became a phycologist, specializing in traumatic events with the hope of trying to help individual and their families mentally deal with and, hopefully, handle those events and not suffer the same way that her own family had.

Which is how, through their insurance company, Alexis came to be the doctor for Brent and Carley Chambers after a hit and run accident made Brent partially to permanently paralyzed.

Used to individuals failing to come to terms with the incidents that forever changes their lives, eventually affecting the lives of those around them, she was surprised to see that Brent had seemingly accepted the situation and the struggles he would now be facing as easily that he had.

Having met both Brent and Carley, it was clear to see that acceptance was in no small part, due to the strong bond that Brent has with his wife, Carley… a bond that Alexis has promised herself to make sure remained as strong as it was when she first met them or stronger.

Which is why, shortly after Brent makes the suggestion during one of her counseling sessions with both him and his wife, that Carley should find herself a lover to make sure that his wife’s sexual needs, that he is unable to provide for, are taken care of... Alexis decides to help guide them both through their sexual journeys together.

Will she be successful in helping the two of them in this area?

Just how far is she willing to go to help the Chambers down this new path of sexual discovery?

And will her ethics still remain intact while doing so?

That, of course, will be up to you.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes