ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
C&M-ADcopy.png

UPDATE: Helming the New Game Project… Steady as She Goes! – July 19, 2022
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Good morning, afternoon, evening or whatever it is in your current time-zone and let me start by thanking you for your interest and for your support as we continue to move forward with things… so, thank you so much, honestly!

As mentioned in the title, as well as, in the example image above, you can see that I’ve been hard at work over here working on the new game for everyone and have been pulling out the stops and really testing myself and my abilities to present a really nice-looking game for all of you, as Claire tries to seduce Michelle for some sapphic love at her pond.

In hindsight, it probably would’ve been tons easier and much faster to have done the scene in her room, but when I originally considered that, we all know that Claire had already done something similar already with Paige, Michelle’s sister… so, didn’t feel like that would make a good fit and would seem redundant to me, as well as to you…

SO… pond it was!

Which means more activities the girls can do together… but also means, water, larger space, HDRI lighting, foliage and trees… all combined to make my god-like new computer system say: “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING??

Personally, I am thinking this is going to look GREAT… but it is coming at a slight bit of a cost, as each render is taking anywhere between 2 to 3 hours to render out… but damn, if it doesn’t look GOOD!!!

Plus, another drag in time has been me researching for ways to create the scenes that I had planned and seen in this THICK SKULL of mine… such as the one you see above of them splashing around and playing in the water together… that required a whole lot of planning, testing, setting things up right with poses and props, lighting/camera angles and spending a large amount of time and money in Daz’s online store to make just that one image… but worth it!!!

I think it looks great and REALLY shows the level of effort that I am putting into learning this new software and trying to assemble not just a GREAT game to play for all of you, but one that blow any of my previous artwork done for “Wicked Choices: Book One” and the brief “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” prologue that I did.

All my happiness aside, let me quickly fill you in on the status of things… even with each render taking as long as they do, I am nearly 50 images into the creation of the game and about to move on to the more complex part of it… THE SEX SCENES!

There are three planned, in-depth sex/love scenes that you will be able to partake in and if you choose wisely and carefully throughout the game, you’ll be able to see all three in one long steamy scene… it will all be determined by how you respond, as Michelle, to Claire’s advances.

Set during the time that the Antichrist and family are staying at Janice, William and Claire’s house, as the Crawford Estate is being settled, this scene WILL BE CANNON… and what takes place at this pond will be mentioned later in the series of “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” when I return to work on it, as well as “Wicked Choices: Book Two”.

Barring any real problems, I expect to be completely finished with all of the rendering in 2-4 weeks (some scenes will be complicated and time consuming… such as inside the water scenes, which I will begin rendering this afternoon), but really hope to have something in your hands as soon as possible.

Again, thank you so much for your support and continued patience and interest in our stuff. I SERIOUSLY look forward to delivering to all of you an exciting NEW adventure with the same dedicated storytelling with NEW updated artwork and character designs and hope that you are all pleased with the work I’ve been doing in learning this new program!

If things continue to look this good, after only having started learning and using the software 5 months ago, I CAN’T WAIT to see what I can do after a year or more!!

Take care everyone and we’ll talk again soon,

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
WCE_Twine01.png

UPDATE: A Small Ball of Twine… for Patron’s Fun – July 26, 2022
(As posted on our Patreon page)

A new week and same tasks laid out before me but getting there!

As you can see by the above screen capture of the current twine file for “Wicked Choices EXtra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond” that there will be several choices that you will be able to place in this “Wicked Choices: Book One” expansion pack.

I’ve been asked by some players and patrons where this little addition fits into the currently timeline, as well as our other releases… so, let me help in that department…

“Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond” takes place while you (as the Antichrist) and your family is staying at Janice’s farmhouse and before Claire seduces you in the kitchen or takes advantage of you in her living room. And, as mentioned before, this event will be cannon, so what happens between both girls will open the door for more events between Claire and Michelle in “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma

“Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” takes place just after “Wicked Choices: Book One” and brings with it new characters that you (when you return to playing as the Antichrist) will get to enjoy… it will also reveal some REALLY BIG SECRETS and CONSPIRACIES about what is happening in Garnet City, New York and with the Crawford Family, the Angelions, Demonothans and Gaians… and sets everything up for…

“Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” which takes place just after “Wicked Choices: Book One” and also during and beyond “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, playing as either William/Billie, Claire or Emi, you must deal with the evil that has settled over Garnet City, New York and threatens your family and the Antichrist… leading to…

“Wicked Choices: Book Two” where you finally return to the role of the Antichrist and/or Princess Lynara during events that take place after “Wicked Choices: Book One” and during both “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” and “Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma” and after them... where, as the Antichrist, you must deal with the chaos happening within the Crawford family, avoid an assassination plot against you and learn to power-up and control your new abilities… while, in the meantime, Princess Lynara must determine if her place is alongside the Antichrist, go against her Queen/Aunt and pave the way to save her mother from Yomi-no-kuni while also tapping into her new powers… or releasing her dark side.

“Wicked Choices: Book Three” directly after “Wicked Choices: Book Two” and with the battle lines and sides having been chosen… and now comes the final battle… who will survive and what future will come as a result? Will you be victorious as the Antichrist, will you lose and who will make the ultimate sacrifice?

As with my first game, you can expect and plan for a lot of intense stories and writing, lots of opportunities for passion, love and romance… with one or more of the many characters that you’ll run across. You’ll be able to forge alliances, learn about new creatures and races… and maybe bed them if you want.

And… no doubt it will take a lot of work on our part and, hopefully, help in the near future…

I make this final point, because I need to be clear with all of you… I think the new artwork, character designs using Genesis 8 and the protentional provided to us from Daz Studio (versus Poser and Victoria/Michael 4 that I started with) will make our remaining games stand out from our first one (and possibly from other games out there, with hope), but with this new software and ability, comes a price… for example:

wce_mc037_d.png

The above image, which will be in our up-coming “Wicked Choices Extra” game came out absolutely wonderful… but even with the god-like powerful computer with 128gb of RAM and twin RTX 3090’s, still took a whooping 3 hours, 21 minutes and 32 seconds to fully render out!!!!

I am actually posing and setting up scenes faster than my computer can keep up with me in rendering, never experienced that before till now, and in the case of the above image… there are 3 variations of it (dressed, topless and nude)… totaling over 9 hours of rendering time… for 3 images!

I tried to do what is called “selective rendering” which only renders a highlighted area of a scene (in case of changes) but for some reason when I do that, the lighting isn’t exactly the same as if it rendered the whole scene… so, I am stuck having to render the full image for each variation.

So right now, I have my system rendering nearly 24 hours a day (even while I sleep) which has helped me to achieve the 60+ renders that I have so far.

But that is all that I can currently do, since Daz Studio isn’t even using my second GPU… if the image itself doesn’t total more than the allocated memory of the GPU it never uses the second card… so, no hope of bumped up speed in rendering time by having a second card.

If stats are what has been pre-released about the upcoming 4090’s cards, then you can be sure that I will pick one of those up and help speed things up and, possibly if reports are true, cut my rendering time in half… but, we’ll have to hold out till then, or… as I sincerely hope… we are able to find someone else who can take some of the artwork load off of me; someone that can do sets and designs, mini-animations and poses, while I focus on rendering, character creation and writing.

Though, till that opportunity presents itself, I will remain committed to doing it this way for now and ask that you all be patient, continue to support us, help us reach a level that will maybe attract a reliable artist to help us in this huge, but worthwhile, undertaking!

I thank you for all the support and patience that you’ve currently given us, I look forward to getting this little “Wicked Choices Extra” out to all of you, so you can let us know what you think of it… I hope that you will enjoy the artwork for it as much as I do… I am blown away by how much better this looks in comparison to what I was doing with Poser and I can only HOPE that as I get more familiar with this program, that things will only get better and better!!

Still, not bad… I think… for a guy who’s been only using this software for less than 6 months!

Have a good week, everyone and I will be talking to all of you soon,

~Jack

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The obvious answer is to pull the second RTX 3090 card and put it into another system that can be rendering at the same time.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The obvious answer is to pull the second RTX 3090 card and put it into another system that can be rendering at the same time.
I agree, but at this point I don't have another system in which to do it to, or I would've... been looking on E-bay and other places for used/refurbished rendering farms for sale, but... yeah, might be a bit before I can spend that much.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I agree, but at this point I don't have another system in which to do it to, or I would've... been looking on E-bay and other places for used/refurbished rendering farms for sale, but... yeah, might be a bit before I can spend that much.
You could probably use your old computer, or any decent computer you can get your hands on. Since most of the work should be done on the RTX 3090 and in it's 24GB of ram, the CPU wouldn't need to be top of the line and 16-32 GB of ram should be enough. The biggest concerns would be adequate PSU and cooling capabilities. And of course some way to access your library of assets.

Along those lines, I hope you have a robust computer data backup system in place to keep you from losing data in the event of a computer mishap.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You could probably use your old computer, or any decent computer you can get your hands on. Since most of the work should be done on the RTX 3090 and in it's 24GB of ram, the CPU wouldn't need to be top of the line and 16-32 GB of ram should be enough. The biggest concerns would be adequate PSU and cooling capabilities. And of course some way to access your library of assets.

Along those lines, I hope you have a robust computer data backup system in place to keep you from losing data in the event of a computer mishap.
Well, I certainly can't do it, realistically, on my old system that I gave to the wife, as she's been using that to do her regular job (we've been fortunate that she's been... along with her other employees... allowed to continue working from home), so her 'new system' is in use from 8am to 4pm... so, the only time I would be able use it is when she isn't working.

Also, her i7 system, unlike mine, isn't water cooled (and would certainly need a better PSU for sure) ... which I converted my RTX's into being.

No offense to my patrons, but thinking about the time, energy and effort to either reconverting the RTX to being air cooled or spending a lot of time trying to convert her system to liquid cooled... which would be a wasteful expense of time and energy (for a system that I wouldn't get to use fulltime) and would probably be better to build an entirely new system with updated components that I could use all day.

Which is an expense, at this current time, not in my limited budget.

The ability to access the library of assets isn't a problem, I currently keep two back-ups of the 'dedicated' drive that I operate Daz Studio from, one of those 12tb drives is imbedded in "Inland" Hard Drive USB enclosure, that can instantly be plugged into and accessed from her system (or second system when I can afford to build one)... so, I don't have to worry about losing data anymore... had it happen to me once, never again, I don't EVER want to have to live through that kind of frustration and stress again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think, realistically, my goal is this:

Keep banging away on the game, do the best I can with the equipment that I have, and find ways to better manage my workload and rendering time to my best ability and release when they are finished... if renders need to take 2 hours or more, so be it, right now... I am going to choose quality over quantity, as I want something that I can be satisfied and happy with when it is released.

If patron levels increase (which honestly, I hope they do), then I will invest in a second system to work as a rendering station or see about investing in an actual render farm and something like this or better:

And, honestly, I would need to be more productive and see more interest/patrons before I plunk money down for something that I don't personally need (or would need) if I wasn't doing these games.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
The render farm is an interesting concept but it would be doing everything in CPU rendering as it doesn't have a way to land graphics cards. DAZ 3D rendering with IRay requires NVidia cards to get any type of speed on the renders.

You might be better served with a new computer for one of your RTX 3090 cards and run IRay server on the machine and then you could send jobs to it locally on the network.

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
What I like about this VN is that the developers are not afraid to tackle some dark topics and develop a very complex and interesting universe. It's a good VN, no doubt. What I don't like is that the progression is sometimes smothered in sexual repetition, to put it mildly. I mean, I play AVNs because sex is definitely part of a good plot for me. But sometimes it felt more like an unwinding of mechanical processes rather than a stylistic device to evoke emotion or advance the plot. I noticed that especially in the middle part of the story, not so much in the beginning and towards the end.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
What I like about this VN is that the developers are not afraid to tackle some dark topics and develop a very complex and interesting universe. It's a good VN, no doubt. What I don't like is that the progression is sometimes smothered in sexual repetition, to put it mildly. I mean, I play AVNs because sex is definitely part of a good plot for me. But sometimes it felt more like an unwinding of mechanical processes rather than a stylistic device to evoke emotion or advance the plot. I noticed that especially in the middle part of the story, not so much in the beginning and towards the end.
The tale isn't finished though. I am hoping that the next part will advance the story somewhat and tie up some loose ends. i am giving the creator the benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: Éama

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Summerfun01.png

UPDATE: Fun in the Sun & Summer Heat… (sort of) – August 9, 2022

Hello everyone and welcome to another exciting and wonderous update from me on where everything currently stands and the madness that I call ‘My Life’!!!

WCE_Twine02.png

As you can see, from the main image of Claire with Michelle above and the current screengrab of my Twine file, that things are finally heating up between the two girls in the game (if you had selected a certain choice beforehand), but things over here have been incredibly hot, temperature-wise, long before this scene started.

Like many places in the world, recently, it has been unbearably hot this summer season… with temps here in Michigan hitting record highs in the mid to upper 90’s (35c) and with the relative humidity here being in the upper 80’s and 90’s it has pushed temps here in Michigan to triple digit numbers (highest recorded ‘real feel’ temp so far was 112f/44.5c) leaving many here feeling like we’re breathing water (which I suppose, if you think about it, we are)!

Still, even with my air running (God help my electric bill) and keeping the place at a tolerable 72f/22c degrees, both me and my computer have been chugging out work and renders to get a release your way.

Currently, I am at over 100 images (at 3840 x 2160) so far and an impressive word count for an expansion story, with more that still needs to be done… I am truly hoping that you will enjoy this (not-so-little) addition to the Main Story of “Wicked Choices: Book One” and will enjoy the new artwork contained within it.

I can’t thank you enough for your constant patience and support that you’ve shown us in this endeavor, learning this new program and the character figures (and even posing them) have been a challenge, and though I still have much learning to do, I’ve been impressed with the level of artwork that I’ve been able to create using it and really look forward to the things that I will be able to do when I learn more tips and tricks in it!

That said, due to the level of time that it has been taking me to render one image (anywhere between 1.5 hours to almost 4 hours, depending on the complexity of the scene, the reflections/refractions/shadows and geometry in them), I have definitely decided that once this Expansion Game is released and I start doing the other games, starting with “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, I will definitely be switching to using Pre-Rendered Backgrounds and Dialogue Character Sprites for character dialogue and storytelling… and keeping the fully rendered scenes (like the one above and those within this Expansion Game) and things like comic book panels just for ‘Dramatic’ and ‘Sex’ scenes.

This will speed things up in the storytelling and game release process and help us get to a regular release schedule (hopefully monthly) for all of you!

It is my hope that with the release of this Expansion Game, that we can use that as an example for what we are looking for in an artist that we hire, so that when we complete “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” we might return to the original format if possible… if not and remaining with a Sprite Based format, we’d at least be able to speed up or increase the amount of content in our games while maintaining a steady and reliable release schedule for all of you…

…that is my hope, plan and goal for the future… currently, my goal is just to get this Expansion Game done to the satisfaction of everyone and get it into your hands.

Again, none of this would’ve been possible if not for all of you who have stuck by us, supporting and encouraging us, I can’t thank you all enough and can’t wait to get this finished and find out your thoughts on all of our work!

Thank you and will keep you all updated!!!

~Jack

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I'm Just confirming that all the PC/Linux download links are dead/outdated?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
TheFates02.png

UPDATE: No Escaping Fate’s Fickle Nature… – August 26, 2022

Hello everyone, I hope this finds you safe and well… I present to all of you the redesign of the three Fates (also known as the Moirae or Norns and other such names throughout ancient mythology) in their Genesis 8 splendor.

I chose to show you them as for the last two weeks we’ve been the victims of their curious and unexplained nature.

For the last two years, we’ve been smiled upon by them in the midst of a global pandemic and had managed to avoid being an ever-growing statistic of Covid-19… as of Sunday, that household blessing ended for the wife and I.

In truth, it is a situation that was brought about through a poorly made decision on my wife’s part… despite my casual and weak protests, the wife decided to go with her family on a trip to Disney and Universal Studios.

Honestly, I couldn’t blame her… because of my health and this virus, the last couple of years has had her pretty much living like a cloister nun, huddled in the safety of our house and taking care of me while I waited for, eventually got and healed from two major back surgeries.

And, with her mom in her 80’s now, who can really say how much longer will she actually have the opportunity to do family trips like the one that they just had together… so, despite my concerns (and since her family was paying for it), I relented and told her that it was OK for her to go.

Since I am as broken as I am, unable to ride any rides, walk for long periods of time or risk suffering compression to my spine (either by flying or doing amusement park rides), I elected to stay home and use her time away as a means to get a lot of work done, because I wouldn’t have a nagging wife looking over my shoulder and complaining about how much time I was spending on the computer…

…and I spent a LOT of time on the computer in her absence, working on changing some of the things that I had initially planned for the “Wicked Choices Extra: Claire & Michelle - a Day at the Pond” extra that will be released soon.

Gone are some of the unnecessary routes that I had original chose to create, as they honestly weren’t necessary and was really a conflict to the Cannon of the “Wicked Choices” storyline and would only extend the time of getting the release into your hands since the renders are taking as long as they are taking to get done.

So, I spent the wife was away to focus on the release’s main storyline and get those renders done, while I worked in TWINE to remove the unnecessary parts and streamline the story for all of you.

Now, the choices in the release aren’t a bunch of unnecessary “blah, blah, blah” that would conflict with the cannon of the story, but… rather… your choices are now about how you want the two girls to explore and satisfy each other sexually.

Before you knew it, it was Saturday the 20th and time for me to go and pick the wife and family up from the airport and return, once more, to the normal daily grind and possibility of the wife nagging me to “STOP OVERDOING IT AND GET OFF THE COMPUTER, JACK!”.

However, by Sunday, the next day, the wife was complaining about how her usual allergies were really through the roof and giving her troubles… by Monday she was complaining even more and took a rapid test for Covid-19 and it came out: POSITIVE!

Surprise, surprise… not. I had warned her, but, as I said… I can’t have her miss time with her family at our ages.

So, two rapid tests and a PCR test (from the doctor) confirmed it, she came back with and had Covid-19… which thankfully isn’t as bad as it could’ve been since we both have taken the vaccine and two boosters… but, if she had it, it meant that it was only a matter of time before I got it.

Strangely enough, it is now Friday and several rapid tests of my own have all come out NEGATIVE, though I still had to go and see the doctor because there is something strange going on with me… apparently, my immune system is and has been fighting against the virus (along with the help of the Vaccines and Boosters that we’ve taken) and, the doctor thinks it is because of this, that I’ve broken out on my arms, face, chest and neck in itchy, splotchy red hives.

The last four days has been an exercise in not scratching myself bloody because of how bad these patches itch… and, I’d almost swear I had rolled around in poison ivy or something, it is THAT BAD (though I am not allergic to poison ivy)!!!

Still, even though I’ve been trying my best to take care of the wife and keep her comfortable, while also taking a bunch of antihistamines (Prednisone) and using things like Napha soap, Benadryl and Tecnu wash… I am STILL working!!!

ALSO, THE FATES HAVEN’T BEEN ALL BAD FOR US!!

While the wife was gone, I spoke with one of our wonderful patrons, yltohawk and he will be sending me his brother’s computer to work as a rendering box and speed things up for us in our workflow! His brother, Rick, had been one of our patrons from the very first release of “Wicked Choices: Book One” but, sadly, lost his fight last year against the Covid virus… so, while I wish that his brother was still here with all of us, I can’t thank yltohawk enough for this incredible gift that he is giving us and will cherish it greatly for it came from two wonderful brothers who have supported us for so long.

I can’t thank you enough, yltohawk for this wonderful gift and will put it to good use!

You can count on the “Wicked Choices Extra” release to be out sometime in September for all of you and as soon as I am done with my part of the new expansion release, I will begin the task of starting “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” for all of you!

Okay, time for me to run and check on the wife to see if she needs anything and get back to work. I hope that you all have a better, less stressful time of things than us over here and thank you for the love and support that you’ve shown us!

~Jack

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
C&MSwim001.png

UPDATE: Laboring Away on Labor Day… – September 7, 2022

Hello everyone, I hope that this finds all of you well and that those on this side of the pond enjoyed their extra day of rest on Labor Day. Unlike some others, I actually used the day to focus on work without too much distraction and got quite a bit done… so, let’s provide you all with an update, shall we?

After some careful thoughts and considerations, I should be completed with my part of the “Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond” by the end of this week/weekend and handing it off to Epadder & Sierra3 to be edited, programmed and packaged for all of you to be released this month!

While also working on Claire & Michelle’s little sexual adventure at the pond, I also took some time the past two days to get some necessary artwork and Sprite Setups done for “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, so that as soon as I am finished with the “Wicked Choices Extra” one-off story, I can delve neck deep in starting the new game for everyone.

First order of business that I wanted to do was REDO the male main character of Brent Chambers for “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”, while he was passable looking for a character, I was never truly satisfied with the way he looked when created by someone else… after-all, Carley Chambers can’t be the ONLY one having FUN in a game that involves advanced medicine, science or magic, so, it isn’t like he will ALWAYS be confined in a wheelchair and unable to have some fun of his own when you play as him. *wink*

BrentChambers_Sprite01.png

Anyway, now that I’ve gotten much better and more familiar with Daz Studio, I felt it was a good time for me to REDO the character into someone that you, as players, would find a little more appealing looking to go carousing as.

Of course, after REDOING his character, that also meant needing to go back and editing the artwork, like the Main Banner for our game here on Patreon… and, as usual, while doing so, I decided that it might be best to do a bit more tweaking with that banner to include some of the MANY other characters that you will be able to run across and interact with while playing as either Carley or Brent Chambers…

Patreon_BB00.png

As you’ll notice, while watching that banner, that all of the characters are unique looking and quite diverse; each with their own histories, backgrounds and stories, passions, interests and desires to discover and learn about while you are trying to seduce or be seduced by them.

(PS: Of course, after all of that work and effort, it seems I can’t use the main banner I created because Patreon doesn’t allow APGN format… they are still stuck in the 1990’s and expect .GIF formats for animation… how… quaint…)

Health-wise, the wife finally tested negative for the virus on Saturday morning, she still has a bit of the cough and has been taking antibiotics for it to keep her lungs clear… and, though with the three tests they gave me and never testing positive for the virus myself, the Prednisone that they had me taking for the rash that I had gotten has done its job and has been dissipating thankfully… so, we’re doing much better now!

Well, I think that I am going to end this update here… it’s a bit shorter than my usual updates, but I really need to get back to work here so you can have a release in a few weeks.

Please take care of yourselves and thank you so much for the words of encouragements, well-wishes sent and for the constant love and support you show us. We really appreciate it and can’t thank you enough!

~Jack

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I will say that the frameless glasses look odd if you can't see the lenses like in the big render. Took a bit of time to realize that the little metal bits I could see were part of his glasses.

Other than that, glad you both are doing better.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I will say that the frameless glasses look odd if you can't see the lenses like in the big render. Took a bit of time to realize that the little metal bits I could see were part of his glasses.

Other than that, glad you both are doing better.
Yeah, glad you pointed that out, my friend... when it comes time to do his Sprites I will alter the transparency a little to make the glass edges stand out a little more so that people can see the rims of the glass. :)(y)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes