ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Status06.png

UPDATE: The (New) Faces of Things to Come… – September 14, 2022
(As posted on our )

Hello everyone, wanted to take a little bit of your time and give you an update of things as they progress over here…. Going to kind of keep things as brief as possible, as I will be taking a bit of time off today to spend with the wife whose birthday is today and got some things planned to help her celebrate it!

I spent a good portion from the time of my last post, last week, trying to finish off the renders needed for the “Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond” for all of you and realized, in classic “Wicked Choices” fashion, I needed to recreate a couple of familiar characters that will be needed at the end of that little extra for storyline that will lead right into the “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” game that will directly follow it…

…so, quite a bit of the weekend was spent recreating Karma, Raogrior and learning how to properly convert their original Goddess and Valkyrie outfit to work for Genesis 8, while also creating new looks and fashions for them, as well as create one more individual that Karma will sending to monitor, track and assist Brent & Carley in “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers”.

The Fates & Karma DEFINITELY have their eyes set on the husband-and-wife duo of Brent & Carley, who will be pulled into the strange and chaotic world of the Antichrist, angels and demons in a bid to sway the Antichrist over to the side of the Gaians… along the way you will discover ancient secrets, prophecies and a past that even Brent and Carley never knew existed… and how they seem to be directly in the center of the whirlwind that is forming around Garnet City, New York!

Part of all of that will be laid out for you to discover at the end of “Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond”, which… now that I’ve finished recreating those characters and creating the new one… can get back to finish rendering out and shipping off to Sierra3 & Epadder.

If you are interested in seeing the recreations of Karma & Raogrior, as well as the new character in their various outfits and in 4k wallpapers, you can do so as a $3 patron and behind the paywall, since the last time I tried to show them in some of their outfits (particularly Karma in hers), Patreon locked our page and wouldn’t unlock it till I moved her renders behind the paywall.

Other than that, tomorrow will mark the last day of me taking the Prednisone that I’ve been on from the COVID-Rash (which is almost completely gone and no longer itches) that I had gotten while my system bravely, and thankfully, fought off the virus that the wife had… she is doing much better, she still has a bit of the cough and still gets winded some when going up and down stairs, but not as bad as she had been a week ago… so, there’s at least been progress on that front.

I hope that you all have a good week and will be notifying you as soon as the Extra is in the editor’s and programmer’s hands and hope that you enjoy the wallpapers of the new characters and the beautiful recreations of Karma and Raogrior!

Take care and thank you for your constant faith and support in us!

~Jack

Reactions: Regardie

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
there is castration in this?
Well in a sense... If one rips a dick off of you and replaces it with a pussy, well in some circles that could be interpreted as castration. That would be the physical manifestation of your question,

Or if you mean a man who is secure in his own masculinity domineeringly arrogant (a rapist) being irreparably changed from a male to a female, some could argue that that would be a psychological form of castration as well.

Though if you ask me that would be a most perfect execution of poetic justice that I've seen.

Reactions: c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
there is castration in this?
I think what yltohawk is teasingly trying to say is... it would entirely depend on your definition of 'castration' and, honestly, you aren't being very clear on your question or by what definition you mean.

If you mean that someone takes a knife and cuts someone's dick off, like a Lorana Bobbit, then no... there is no 'castration' in this game.

But if you mean that someone loses their dick through magic... ('Magical Castration' is that such a thing?)... then, yes, it is possible that it happens, but only at the player's choice to make that happen or not.

Again, you're not being very clear in your question desperatecub02 to provide a very clear answer.

Reactions: c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
like cutting room or sunny coast college
erm... not familiar with those games (they are games, right, I am just assuming here... I don't have much time to play other games because I spend a lot of time working on my own) ... but if you are talking about 'snip, snip' off comes the tallywacker... then, nope, nothing like that in my game.

As, I mentioned before, if chosen, there is magical castration done by the Antichrist (the player) towards his nephew for something that the little prick did (rape) and the player has the opportunity to turn him into a girl so that he can find out what it's like to be on the receiving end... but that is about it.

In my opinion, cutting off someone's dick (who's done something bad) isn't punishment enough in my book. It isn't creative enough... no, if you are going to 'punish' them, hurt them... make it last forever. People may not like it, but they can learn to get through life without an appendage... no, if you are going to punish someone, punish them mentally (whether themselves or their loved ones) ... mental scars, those never truly heal or disappear.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
ASLPro3D it is planned to make another Futa BDSM content just like this Image? :sneaky:

If you release your new update game? because that's my Favorite content.

View attachment 2087532
From what I know, the Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire – A Day at the Pond won't have any Futa in it.
Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers I don't know, but I assume it has and Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma will have as will Wicked Choices: Book 2.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D it is planned to make another Futa BDSM content just like this Image? :sneaky:

If you release your new update game? because that's my Favorite content.

View attachment 2087532
Yes, there will be plenty of Futanaris and Futanaris sex (vanilla and, yes, BDSM) in our future games... not to mention, transgenders, crossdressers and sissies as well. ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
the only thing i want is tied up Futa or Trans and then Sucking or jerking her Dick
even if it's just that role, i'm happy for that. :giggle::giggle::giggle:
We work to be as inclusive to people's tastes, fantasies, fetishes and lifestyles as much as possible, ryanrasul.

The only thing that we really won't include or do is underaged characters or CP in our games... there will be NO EXCEPTIONS to that, regardless of them being 3D characters.

As creators, we will let the player romance who they want to romance (if the storyline will permit it and that the person in question isn't just an NPC) and also help others to try and avoid situations or fetishes that they don't want to experience or participate in.

So, if they don't want to see or experience a cute trap or busty futa tied spread eagle on a bed awaiting the pleasure and torment of the Player Character if they don't want to, then they won't have to... instead, they can maybe choose a hot college girl or the bored and lonely neighbor MILF in that scenario if they want...

...but, yeah, we will try to accommodate a player's desires to the best of our ability. ;)

Reactions: Forix
Mar 28, 2022
We work to be as inclusive to people's tastes, fantasies, fetishes and lifestyles as much as possible, ryanrasul.

The only thing that we really won't include or do is underaged characters or CP in our games... there will be NO EXCEPTIONS to that, regardless of them being 3D characters.

As creators, we will let the player romance who they want to romance (if the storyline will permit it and that the person in question isn't just an NPC) and also help others to try and avoid situations or fetishes that they don't want to experience or participate in.

So, if they don't want to see or experience a cute trap or busty futa tied spread eagle on a bed awaiting the pleasure and torment of the Player Character if they don't want to, then they won't have to... instead, they can maybe choose a hot college girl or the bored and lonely neighbor MILF in that scenario if they want...

...but, yeah, we will try to accommodate a player's desires to the best of our ability. ;)
id really like to see a clone of karlssons gambit but all the femdom girls are futas

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
id really like to see a clone of karlssons gambit but all the femdom girls are futas
Then it won't be Wicked Choices. This game, AFAIK, isn't centered about a specific kink, it is centered about a specific story. It has a lot of different links in it, but the story revolve around the Antichrist how he shap the world, his challenge, his decisions and how he react to the world with the consequences of his decision and those around him.
Others have also their place and some games are centered about them, but Wicked Choice Book 1, 2 and 3 will be about the Antichrist.
Bed Chambers will be about the married couple - I bad with names. Perhaps it could be a better fit for femdom.
A day at the pond is about Claire and Michelle (?), niece and daughter of the Antichrist.
Agents of Karma will be a out three protagonist, where I could imagine that at least one could cater a lot for the femdom kink.
And Agents of Karma Prologue is about multiple protagonist and a "short" introduction to the Agents of Karma game.

Thus I don't think that femdom is the main focus of the Wicked Choices universe and that femdom isn't the main focus of Jack either.
He make the games that centered about the story and world of the Antichrist and integrate as many kinks as he seems that fit the setting and he want and in a style that the controversial ones are always optional.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes