ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I Love Futa BDSM but not extreme,not torture or not pain just a Blowjob and Handjob.

I Don't want to see such a Violence and Blood.
Yeah, we are really not into Blood and Vore over here, Kit Thompson, so I am pretty sure you won't have to worry about that. So, when it comes to the BDSM in our games, it will likely follow my own personal tastes and belief that: 'it is better to RULE with some smacks of a riding crop and a velvet glove, than it is with spikes and blood'.

Perhaps a bit vanilla for BDSM lovers, but I see NO LOVE in turning another person into a bloody pulp or into hamburger... that's just not my thing.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
id really like to see a clone of karlssons gambit but all the femdom girls are futas
Yeah, while I am sure that would be cool, the truth is, I am in this gig to create my own stuff... cloning something is just copying other people's work and I am not really into that.

As c3p0 has pointed out, we are creating our own expansive series of games and, as he said, the sex or story in our games isn't centered around one specific kink or fetish.

Sorry...

Reactions: JJDrakken

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
when the MC is questioning Syrina about the Bible and the Antichrist,she mentions that they expected a female. It got me wondering if the AntiChrist might become female at some point in the Wicked Choices Series.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
when the MC is questioning Syrina about the Bible and the Antichrist,she mentions that they expected a female. It got me wondering if the AntiChrist might become female at some point in the Wicked Choices Series.
I really can't reveal if that would be the case or not... I can say that with the power to be do just about anything, it would... realistically mean that he could alter his appearance at will if he wanted to. I guess that would be up to the players if they wanted him to have that ability added into the game when we return to that part of the story. ;)

Of course, it could mean that whoever transcribed the original prophecy was incorrect in the divination of it... or perhaps there is something more at play there... or, like you said, at some point the Antichrist might change.... who can say? :sneaky:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I guess that would be up to the players if they wanted him to have that ability added into the game when we return to that part of the story. ;)
I would be up for it. From the view point of story you could justified it from various reasons. That the female form allows his true potential, that he can choice at will, that some divine forced it up him, ....
The point I see, what can be a pitfall for this idea is, that if he can change at will, it at least will doubles the render count. If we add that he could become pregnant it will multiply it even more - regardless if they are other pregnancy planned and in this count the multiplier will goes even higher.
Although I would support this idea, I can see why this won't be possible.
Of course, it could mean that whoever transcribed the original prophecy was incorrect in the divination of it... or perhaps there is something more at play there... or, like you said, at some point the Antichrist might change.... who can say? :sneaky:
The prophecy for the Antichrist was a women, at least for the Demonions and the Angelions, that is what I remembered. Thus the Angelions have missed him initial because he is male. So the prophecy would be right in the end, only not how the have visualized it. And the bible was influence by the Angelions, I though that is an established fact, so I wouldn't think much about it is the "real" truth. Most of the book would at least be bend to support the Angelions view of things.

• Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I would be up for it. From the view point of story you could justified it from various reasons. That the female form allows his true potential, that he can choice at will, that some divine forced it up him, ....
The point I see, what can be a pitfall for this idea is, that if he can change at will, it at least will doubles the render count. If we add that he could become pregnant it will multiply it even more - regardless if they are other pregnancy planned and in this count the multiplier will goes even higher.
Although I would support this idea, I can see why this won't be possible.
I agree, the rendering count and time of production would increase as a result of having to do it in two formats (Male/Female form)... particularly if this was done by the whim of the player.

It would be cool and would also change the story and interactions of the game up, but a nightmare in rendering and production time.

Some of which could be reduced, however, by us using the Character Sprites format that we will be using from now on, starting with the release of "Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers". Having been doing the "Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire - A Day at the Beach" has shown me that doing it the way without Sprites is very, very time consuming... hell, the wallpaper pinups of Dr. Caitlin McLeish and her children took just under 65 hours to render just those 19 or so images (that doesn't even include the time it took to design, texture, dress and pose them in the scenes).

So, yeah, going to switch to using Character Sprites on repeatable Background location Renders for dialogues and only do full renders (like in "Wicked Choices: Book One" and "Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire - A Day at the Pond") for dramatic story and sex scenes.

Because of using Character Sprites, it may be possible to provide players with two versions of the Antichrist (Male or as a Female)... but really won't know if it will be possible till I've done "Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers" some to get a handle on rendering and production time using Character Sprites.

Of course, doing so would stand a MUCH BETTER CHANCE of happening if we were able to secure another artist... but we need to first be stable in our releases to encourage more sponsorship through Patron (and other platforms) first to avoid hiring on someone else (provided we could find someone).

I won't rule the possibility out... but right now, I think providing that kind of thing in a controlled environment in storytelling might be a work around to start... place multiple instances within the story and game where the player can decide if they want to use their power to change form between M2F or back F2M for specific scenes and scenarios (like trying to hide their identity, have sex to repower their magic, or just play a prank or have fun in a different body).

Doing it in a controlled environment may add fun to the story for players... or create unique situations that otherwise wouldn't have happened.

The prophecy for the Antichrist was a women, at least for the Demonions and the Angelions, that is what I remembered. Thus the Angelions have missed him initial because he is male. So the prophecy would be right in the end, only not how the have visualized it. And the bible was influence by the Angelions, I though that is an established fact, so I wouldn't think much about it is the "real" truth. Most of the book would at least be bend to support the Angelions view of things.
You are correct, the Bible was originally constructed by the Angelions to create a 'One God' figurehead to draw people away from worshiping 'False Gods' that usually were just Demonothans using their powers (whether to help people or subjugate them).

The 'Book of Revelation' and its prophecies was created from a vision by one of the Angelion Oracles and also confirmed by Demonothan Oracles as well... so, the vision of the future and the reign of the Antichrist is indeed correct...

As to the reason why both the Angelions and Demonothans have it as a FEMALE was to be the Antichrist, while mankind's 'Translated' version of the bible saying that the Antichrist is a MALE, could very well be attributed to the fact that at the 'time of translation' was primarily a male dominated society of assholes that believed that women were incapable of doing anything besides 'keeping house' or 'producing babies and raising them'... so, to them, the concept of a Female arriving and having the same power that Jesus Christ once had would be abhorrent to them and would've likely purposely changed the text from being a 'Female' into the Antichrist being 'Male' instead.

At least that is one possible theory! :ROFLMAO:

For all you know, the Angelions and Demonothans got it wrong, and it was always to be a Male instead of a female, or reported it to be wrong to protect the actual identity of the Antichrist... after all, the Oracle who came up with the prophecy was Princess Lynara's mother, Rhianne... so, she might've seen what was going to happen to her and her daughter in the future and altered the prophecy to it being a 'Female' Antichrist instead of a 'Male' one... in order to maybe protect the Antichrist and give him the opportunity to rescue her and her daughter from Queen Azera and the rest of the Demonothans. :sneaky:

That's another possible theory... :LOL:

Or, as suggested, it could be that when the Oracles did their prophecy, they seen the Antichrist in a female form that he is able to take at will... believing that the true sex at birth of the Antichrist is female and not male believing that the Antichrist has to be a powerful female (like they are) to fulfill the prophecy that a male Jesus Christ was unable to fulfill.

Yet another possible theory... :D

As for the real reason, I guess we'll have to wait for the reveal to find out which theory is correct or the possibility of there being a different theory we've not thought of or discussed yet. ;)

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Because of using Character Sprites, it may be possible to provide players with two versions of the Antichrist (Male or as a Female)... but really won't know if it will be possible till I've done "Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers" some to get a handle on rendering and production time using Character Sprites.
True, but a sex scene with Claire would means double render count. If you add the possibilty of pregnancy then that render count goes through the roof (Claire not pregnant with male MC, Claire pregnant in pregnancy stage x/y and with male MC, Claire not pregnant with female MC not pregnant, Claire pregnant in pregnancy stage x/y and with female MC not pregnant, Claire not pregnant and with female MC pregnant in pregnancy stage x/y and, of course, Claire pregnant in pregnancy stage x/y and with female MC pregnant in pregnancy stage x/y).
Therefore 1x for no NPC pregnancy and male MC, 1x for no NPC pregnancy and female MC, Y for NPC pregnancy and male MC, Y for NPC pregnancy and female MC, Y for no NPC pregnancy and female MC pregnancy and Y² for NPC and female MC pregnancy. So, 2 + 3Y + Y² for the render count of a simple 2 char sex scene with 1 NPC and the MC. (And we didin't even including Futanari, otherwise 3 + 5Y + 2Y²)
Of course, doing so would stand a MUCH BETTER CHANCE of happening if we were able to secure another artist... but we need to first be stable in our releases to encourage more sponsorship through Patron (and other platforms) first to avoid hiring on someone else (provided we could find someone).
Absolutly, but even then tricky, depending on how the genderbend functioned.
I won't rule the possibility out... but right now, I think providing that kind of thing in a controlled environment in storytelling might be a work around to start... place multiple instances within the story and game where the player can decide if they want to use their power to change form between M2F or back F2M for specific scenes and scenarios (like trying to hide their identity, have sex to repower their magic, or just play a prank or have fun in a different body).
From the amount of work, I can only see some semi-open implementations. Could also be force genderbend, e.g. with Rhianna, Azera, Lilith or others who force to the MC to have a specific gender for, because it is what they want him to have.:p

Give it time and you have a lot more possible theories after the zone work it magic here.:LOL:

• Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
True, but a sex scene with Claire would means double render count. If you add the possibilty of pregnancy then that render count goes through the roof (Claire not pregnant with male MC, Claire pregnant in pregnancy stage x/y and with male MC, Claire not pregnant with female MC not pregnant, Claire pregnant in pregnancy stage x/y and with female MC not pregnant, Claire not pregnant and with female MC pregnant in pregnancy stage x/y and, of course, Claire pregnant in pregnancy stage x/y and with female MC pregnant in pregnancy stage x/y).
Therefore 1x for no NPC pregnancy and male MC, 1x for no NPC pregnancy and female MC, Y for NPC pregnancy and male MC, Y for NPC pregnancy and female MC, Y for no NPC pregnancy and female MC pregnancy and Y² for NPC and female MC pregnancy. So, 2 + 3Y + Y² for the render count of a simple 2 char sex scene with 1 NPC and the MC. (And we didin't even including Futanari, otherwise 3 + 5Y + 2Y²)
Yeah, that was enough to make my skull ache just reading that, I can't imagine what it would be if I actually stopped to really consider all of that. :eek:

I was never good at math to begin with, that's why I try to make smut for a living! :ROFLMAO:

From the amount of work, I can only see some semi-open implementations. Could also be force genderbend, e.g. with Rhianna, Azera, Lilith or others who force to the MC to have a specific gender for, because it is what they want him to have.:p
I agree, or maybe the Player had to change into a female form to escape from a situation that they got the Antichrist into and doesn't have enough magic energy to turn back into his male form, so they have to have sex with someone in the female body. ;)

And ABSOLUTELY the way that you've presented as well... if you want to have sex with a specific character, particularly one that happens to be an Archangel or Arch-Demon, then they might have to change to a female form and take it to add them to the Harem. o_O

Antichrist: "You want to put that where??" :eek:

Give it time and you have a lot more possible theories after the zone work it magic here.:LOL:
That's what I love about the folks here... there is no shortage of theories from the fans here, it not only is entertaining and interesting to see how close some of them get to the truth, but it also provides conversational pieces that allow them to interact with each other and also provides me with some ideas I might not have had otherwise. ;)

• Love
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, that was enough to make my skull ache just reading that, I can't imagine what it would be if I actually stopped to really consider all of that. :eek:

I was never good at math to begin with, that's why I try to make smut for a living! :ROFLMAO:
Don't take it for guaranteed. Just throw it over my thumb and from my own experience my math isn't that strong either or I'm lazy or both.;)

• Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Don't take it for guaranteed. Just throw it over my thumb and from my own experience my math isn't that strong either or I'm lazy or both.;)
I trust you, even if the math might be wrong, it still tallies up to be a LOT OF WORK for me! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I trust you, even if the math might be wrong, it still tallies up to be a LOT OF WORK for me! :ROFLMAO:
That would be the baseline here.

Hopefully you won't remember this post if you encountered another drug-induced intoxication or I could be hold accountable for it.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
That would be the baseline here.

Hopefully you won't remember this post if you encountered another drug-induced intoxication or I could be hold accountable for it.:ROFLMAO:
I am REALLY trying to cut down on taking painkillers, to reduce the drug-induced intoxication of stupid choices I might make while creating the game... but, while I've reduced taking them since my surgery in March/April, I am still doing stupid things that my wife tells me that I shouldn't be doing (like cutting down tree limbs, mowing the yard, taking down the grape arbor that collapsed when the windstorm took down the tree limb in May and other stupid house-related projects).

So, while we are MOSTLY safe from stupid drug-related decisions, we aren't completely out of the woods of me having them from time to time yet. :sneaky:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I am REALLY trying to cut down on taking painkillers, to reduce the drug-induced intoxication of stupid choices I might make while creating the game... but, while I've reduced taking them since my surgery in March/April, I am still doing stupid things that my wife tells me that I shouldn't be doing (like cutting down tree limbs, mowing the yard, taking down the grape arbor that collapsed when the windstorm took down the tree limb in May and other stupid house-related projects).

So, while we are MOSTLY safe from stupid drug-related decisions, we aren't completely out of the woods of me having them from time to time yet. :sneaky:
Look into Kratom. Rick was using it with some success for his back. The VA refused to prescribe pain meds for him so he needed an alternative. It's non narcotic and it works. Keep your pain meds at hand but mayby look into the Kratom as a intermediate use

• Red Heart

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I agree, the rendering count and time of production would increase as a result of having to do it in two formats (Male/Female form)... particularly if this was done by the whim of the player.

It would be cool and would also change the story and interactions of the game up, but a nightmare in rendering and production time.

Some of which could be reduced, however, by us using the Character Sprites format that we will be using from now on, starting with the release of "Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers". Having been doing the "Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire - A Day at the Beach" has shown me that doing it the way without Sprites is very, very time consuming... hell, the wallpaper pinups of Dr. Caitlin McLeish and her children took just under 65 hours to render just those 19 or so images (that doesn't even include the time it took to design, texture, dress and pose them in the scenes).

So, yeah, going to switch to using Character Sprites on repeatable Background location Renders for dialogues and only do full renders (like in "Wicked Choices: Book One" and "Wicked Choices Extra: Michelle & Claire - A Day at the Pond") for dramatic story and sex scenes.

Doing it in a controlled environment may add fun to the story for players... or create unique situations that otherwise wouldn't have happened.

You are correct, the Bible was originally constructed by the Angelions to create a 'One God' figurehead to draw people away from worshiping 'False Gods' that usually were just Demonothans using their powers (whether to help people or subjugate them).

The 'Book of Revelation' and its prophecies was created from a vision by one of the Angelion Oracles and also confirmed by Demonothan Oracles as well... so, the vision of the future and the reign of the Antichrist is indeed correct...

As to the reason why both the Angelions and Demonothans have it as a FEMALE was to be the Antichrist, while mankind's 'Translated' version of the bible saying that the Antichrist is a MALE, could very well be attributed to the fact that at the 'time of translation' was primarily a male dominated society of assholes that believed that women were incapable of doing anything besides 'keeping house' or 'producing babies and raising them'... so, to them, the concept of a Female arriving and having the same power that Jesus Christ once had would be abhorrent to them and would've likely purposely changed the text from being a 'Female' into the Antichrist being 'Male' instead.

For all you know, the Angelions and Demonothans got it wrong, and it was always to be a Male instead of a female, or reported it to be wrong to protect the actual identity of the Antichrist... after all, the Oracle who came up with the prophecy was Princess Lynara's mother, Rhianne... so, she might've seen what was going to happen to her and her daughter in the future and altered the prophecy to it being a 'Female' Antichrist instead of a 'Male' one... in order to maybe protect the Antichrist and give him the opportunity to rescue her and her daughter from Queen Azera and the rest of the Demonothans. :sneaky:

Or, as suggested, it could be that when the Oracles did their prophecy, they seen the Antichrist in a female form that he is able to take at will... believing that the true sex at birth of the Antichrist is female and not male believing that the Antichrist has to be a powerful female (like they are) to fulfill the prophecy that a male Jesus Christ was unable to fulfill.

As for the real reason, I guess we'll have to wait for the reveal to find out which theory is correct or the possibility of there being a different theory we've not thought of or discussed yet. ;)
it would be very interesting if in the Bible within Wicked Choices that Judas was actually a Angelion, seeing Jesus as a threat for wanting to build bridges with the Demonothans,which the Angelions would not want. Jesus's message of Love thy Enemy & Neighbor became a liability to the Angelions,so time to get rid of him,all the while the Angelions would find a way to control Jesus's followers for themselves in his name. fun to speculate.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
it would be very interesting if in the Bible within Wicked Choices that Judas was actually a Angelion, seeing Jesus as a threat for wanting to build bridges with the Demonothans,which the Angelions would not want. Jesus's message of Love thy Enemy & Neighbor became a liability to the Angelions,so time to get rid of him,all the while the Angelions would find a way to control Jesus's followers for themselves in his name. fun to speculate.
Actually, if memory serves me, there is a small and very brief mention in the first game that the Angelions were the ones that organized Christ's death... believing him to be more powerful (and less likely to eventually betray them) by making a Martyr out of him... but, yeah, he worked for the Angelions originally and they had him killed too.

Reactions: c3p0 and JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Actually, if memory serves me, there is a small and very brief mention in the first game that the Angelions were the ones that organized Christ's death... believing him to be more powerful (and less likely to eventually betray them) by making a Martyr out of him... but, yeah, he worked for the Angelions originally and they had him killed too.
he was probably becoming a threat to they're plans,so had to do a way with him,while by making him a martyr they can manipulate his followers. For Given his teachings of Love, if he had not been killed the Demonothans and humans would have coexisted in harmony, I mean there would have been a golden Age that would have also benefited the Demonothans as well as the Humans. Which the Angelions would not want. Harder to control the Humans if everyone is living together peacefully.

• Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
he was probably becoming a threat to they're plans,so had to do a way with him,while by making him a martyr they can manipulate his followers. For Given his teachings of Love, if he had not been killed the Demonothans and humans would have coexisted in harmony, I mean there would have been a golden Age that would have also benefited the Demonothans as well as the Humans. Which the Angelions would not want. Harder to control the Humans if everyone is living together peacefully.
So very, very true... still true to this day...except it is governments doing it and not Angelions. ;)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Queen Azera gives off a dark vibe. For lack of a better term almost Demonic with her plans,lol. I am replaying Book 1 at the moment,I forgot how the MC was kind of pushover at the start. Resigned himself with how bad his relationship was with his wife who she is cheating on. I hope the wife gets her comeuppance, really dislike adulterers.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes