Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
ASLPro3D
Hey mate, hope you're doing alright.
Sorry that I couldn't be around for quite some time now.
My new job is even worse than the one before.... not much time for anything really...
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive, and was just checking on the games progress.
Actually, just downloaded both of them to see how far things have gotten since I was last here.

I'll be checking in from time to time.

Give your wife some hugs from me, talk to you soon. :)

p.S.: crap, need to edit my signature since it's not true anymore.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ASLPro3D
Hey mate, hope you're doing alright.
Sorry that I couldn't be around for quite some time now.
My new job is even worse than the one before.... not much time for anything really...
Just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive, and was just checking on the games progress.
Actually, just downloaded both of them to see how far things have gotten since I was last here.

I'll be checking in from time to time.

Give your wife some hugs from me, talk to you soon. :)

p.S.: crap, need to edit my signature since it's not true anymore.
Holy Crap!
Palanto you're still alive!!

I am doing my best and surviving over here! I hit you up on FB a couple of times to wish you happy birthday and see how you were doing, but never heard back. Sorry to hear that the new job is even worse (honestly, never thought it could get worse than the last one). But glad to hear your are still alive and will pass along the hugs to the wife! Hope the wife and family is doing well and pass along my hugs to them too!

As for work, I had to have a couple of back surgeries, so I stopped working for a bit... but I am back at it again and this time using Daz Studio instead of Poser... the artwork is much, much better now!!

Be safe and don't be a stranger, miss you bud!!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I serious hate, when I hit the raction limit.:cry:

Nice to see you too Palanto and I agree with Jack on most things. Hope it goes well for you, even though with the little time you have beside your job and I wish you and your family the best.

Last edited:

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Holy Crap!
Palanto you're still alive!!

I am doing my best and surviving over here! I hit you up on FB a couple of times to wish you happy birthday and see how you were doing, but never heard back. Sorry to hear that the new job is even worse (honestly, never thought it could get worse than the last one). But glad to hear your are still alive and will pass along the hugs to the wife! Hope the wife and family is doing well and pass along my hugs to them too!

As for work, I had to have a couple of back surgeries, so I stopped working for a bit... but I am back at it again and this time using Daz Studio instead of Poser... the artwork is much, much better now!!

Be safe and don't be a stranger, miss you bud!!
damn, sorry I didn't use facebook ever since... :-\
I think I even deactivated my account, so nobody should've been able to even write something? X_x

Yeah, didn't believe it either... there were even times I had to work 4 days straight without any big rest except for a short 2 - 3h sleep in between...
Usually it's not that bad, but sometimes in emergencies it can get rough, since there are millions on the line in some cases...
Didn't ever imagine it could be that bad, timewise... still fun though.

Yes, the wife and the kids are doing great!
The wife said to say hello by the way ;)

Yes I've followed up on the mailings and news as much as possible, so I saw the DAZ stuff, looks fantastic! :)

I serious hate, when I hit the raction limit.:cry:

Nice to see you too Palanto and I agree with Jack on most things. Hope it goes well for you, even though with the little time you have beside your job and I wish you and your family the best.
Thank you c3p0 I actually took the job to get more time to work with ASLPro3D, well that backfired a hell of a lot.... :-\
Though I thank the gods that he found a far better replacement! :)
Not that I wouldn't love to keep on working with him, but it's just not really possible right now and it's a big stone off my chest that somebody else, also more qualified, did take over.

Well, I hope that you at least agree that the artwork for the game so far looks better than it did when I was using Poser!! :LOL:
I guess everyone can agree to that, but the Poser stuff still had it's charm and made you stick out a little more at a time where everyone switched to standard daz3d assets ;)

With that I can agree.:sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Find a Fairy or a Djinn Jack and wish that your health is back at 100 %.:p
:) I'll help searching Jack! ;)

Trust me, I'd like to... hell, I would be happy if I could get my health at just 60 or 70% right now. :rolleyes:
Yeah, tried to keep up with the postings on patreon and the emails you send through it.
Hope your pain isn't getting worse.. :-\

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
damn, sorry I didn't use facebook ever since... :-\
I think I even deactivated my account, so nobody should've been able to even write something? X_x

Yeah, didn't believe it either... there were even times I had to work 4 days straight without any big rest except for a short 2 - 3h sleep in between...
Usually it's not that bad, but sometimes in emergencies it can get rough, since there are millions on the line in some cases...
Didn't ever imagine it could be that bad, timewise... still fun though.

Yes, the wife and the kids are doing great!
The wife said to say hello by the way ;)

Yes I've followed up on the mailings and news as much as possible, so I saw the DAZ stuff, looks fantastic! :)
Well, that's Facebook for you... even if you think you quit and closed your account it is never gone and people think you are still there so they can keep their membership numbers up to look good for product advertisers. :cautious:

As long as you still love your work and it is paying the bills and isn't killing you, that is all that matters! :giggle:

In regard to Daz, I still have lots to learn... BUT I can say that almost a year after starting to learn the program, I can see that I've gotten much better at it and have also learned a few tricks along the way! :)

Thank you c3p0 I actually took the job to get more time to work with ASLPro3D, well that backfired a hell of a lot.... :-\
Though I thank the gods that he found a far better replacement! :)
Not that I wouldn't love to keep on working with him, but it's just not really possible right now and it's a big stone off my chest that somebody else, also more qualified, did take over.
Still would find a place for you in all of this and I know that Epadder and Sierra3 would love to work with you too!

I guess everyone can agree to that, but the Poser stuff still had it's charm and made you stick out a little more at a time where everyone switched to standard daz3d assets ;)
I will say that it did have its own particular charm and it certainly stood out from the rest of the games out there... but think it also hurt us as well by not being as 'new' and 'fresh' as people are familiar with... that and the art style isn't really something that I think would sell well on places like Steam, so... yeah... had to up my game and skills a bit. :LOL:

:) I'll help searching Jack! ;)
Yeah, please do... I am sure it will be endlessly working like the both of if we find one... as I am not greedy and would share it with everyone. ;)

Yeah, tried to keep up with the postings on patreon and the emails you send through it.
Hope your pain isn't getting worse.. :-\
I'll be honest, don't think it could really get much worse, but the meds are keeping it manageable at least, but going to need an editor to keep my posts and writing from looking like a jumbled mess and someone to smack me in the back of the head for those moment of drug-induced 'good ideas' that I think I sometimes have while on them. :LOL:

But, I am still alive and working my little ass off! :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: DA22 and Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Well, that's Facebook for you... even if you think you quit and closed your account it is never gone and people think you are still there so they can keep their membership numbers up to look good for product advertisers. :cautious:

As long as you still love your work and it is paying the bills and isn't killing you, that is all that matters! :giggle:

In regard to Daz, I still have lots to learn... BUT I can say that almost a year after starting to learn the program, I can see that I've gotten much better at it and have also learned a few tricks along the way! :)

Still would find a place for you in all of this and I know that Epadder and Sierra3 would love to work with you too!

I will say that it did have its own particular charm and it certainly stood out from the rest of the games out there... but think it also hurt us as well by not being as 'new' and 'fresh' as people are familiar with... that and the art style isn't really something that I think would sell well on places like Steam, so... yeah... had to up my game and skills a bit. :LOL:

Yeah, please do... I am sure it will be endlessly working like the both of if we find one... as I am not greedy and would share it with everyone. ;)

I'll be honest, don't think it could really get much worse, but the meds are keeping it manageable at least, but going to need an editor to keep my posts and writing from looking like a jumbled mess and someone to smack me in the back of the head for those moment of drug-induced 'good ideas' that I think I sometimes have while on them. :LOL:

But, I am still alive and working my little ass off! :giggle:
Hehe well you'll get the hang of DAZ really fast, it's easy enough that some 13 year olds can learn it, so a pro like you won't need too much time to get the perfect results that you want :)

Thanks, I know you would, but for now I'm going to pass on that one until I've at least got a little more time than I currently have.
Besides, I wouldn't even know what I could help with, proofreading and programming are in great hands, writing in even better hands :D
My rendering skills are non existent, just look at my avatar that was one of my first trys with DAZ... rofl :D

True, it might have cost you a bit of money since some people just didn't like the "quality" of the old engine.
Well on steam it would even work with pixelart ;) anyways, you might be right, a good VN on steam is either drawn or at least in the quality of DAZ stuff.

Sad to hear that it's getting worse, or, not better at all :(

Well, since I've just joined your Discord again (through patreon since I deleted my palantogames account) I guess we can continue writing there ;)

• Sad
Reactions: Dragon59 and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hehe well you'll get the hang of DAZ really fast, it's easy enough that some 13 year olds can learn it, so a pro like you won't need too much time to get the perfect results that you want :)

Thanks, I know you would, but for now I'm going to pass on that one until I've at least got a little more time than I currently have.
Besides, I wouldn't even know what I could help with, proofreading and programming are in great hands, writing in even better hands :D
My rendering skills are non existent, just look at my avatar that was one of my first trys with DAZ... rofl :D

True, it might have cost you a bit of money since some people just didn't like the "quality" of the old engine.
Well on steam it would even work with pixelart ;) anyways, you might be right, a good VN on steam is either drawn or at least in the quality of DAZ stuff.

Sad to hear that it's getting worse, or, not better at all :(

Well, since I've just joined your Discord again (through patreon since I deleted my palantogames account) I guess we can continue writing there ;)
Good to see you again palanto :)

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
I love the story, and the renders are great. But someone needs to explain to the dev that the reason we use dialog tags in fiction ("said Lilith" "Syrina yelled" &c) is so the reader knows who's talking. When we can see "Lilith:" right there on the screen above the dialog, adding, "Lilith answered, gesturing once more with her head to the young woman..." is just irritating.

But still, it is an exceptionally good story. I'm supporting it on Patreon and eagerly awaiting the next release.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey! is there a submission path in the game?
While the game itself doesn't have a path that is exclusive to submission, there is a pretty large "main event" within the game that does include submission and femdom actions within it if players choose that is something they are into and want.

Unlike the first game our current one, that will be released soon, has a better tracking system that will allow players to explore, shape and track both of the MC's sexual tastes and allow them to further develop and pursue those sexual interests.

The more that fans are vocal about the sort of content that they would like to see, the better we can accomplish and accommodate those desires. :giggle:

Reactions: DA22 and Palanto
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes